eCharcha.Com   Support eCharcha.Com. Click on sponsor ad to shop online!

Advertise Here

Go Back   eCharcha.Com > Spiritual > Religion

Notices

Religion All religion related discussions...

Old September 15th, 2011, 01:27 PM
Senior eCharchan

Premi has a reputation beyond reputePremi has a reputation beyond reputePremi has a reputation beyond reputePremi has a reputation beyond reputePremi has a reputation beyond reputePremi has a reputation beyond reputePremi has a reputation beyond reputePremi has a reputation beyond reputePremi has a reputation beyond reputePremi has a reputation beyond reputePremi has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Muslim wife searching for other 3 wives for her husband...

Quote:
Originally Posted by JaiSpeaks View Post
Jazakallahkhair

Now thats a word for thanks you . ekdum damdaar ;D

saalon ...bahut khundal khundal ke khair khair kar rahe ho ....

jizz to allah khair.
Old September 17th, 2011, 06:12 PM
We change, values don't

2gud has a reputation beyond repute2gud has a reputation beyond repute2gud has a reputation beyond repute2gud has a reputation beyond repute2gud has a reputation beyond repute2gud has a reputation beyond repute2gud has a reputation beyond repute2gud has a reputation beyond repute2gud has a reputation beyond repute2gud has a reputation beyond repute2gud has a reputation beyond repute

Thinking of marrying again (having 2 wifes)

Asalam,

Briefly i am married and have 2 kids,everything ok ?

only thing is wife is ill? like she has her good days then bad days,so 1 day she'll be ok the other day she'll be in bed.
sometimes it's hayfever or headaches or just cant get up?

Been to the doctors everything fine.

Also i dont think that love/connection is there anymore?

Any advice ?
wa alaykumus salaam,

yes discuss it with your wife, dont be stupid and go get married without her knowing as she will feel betrayed twice and instead discuss, explain your reasons and then she may be upset but at least will know it is coming, have time to prepare and deal with issues before they land on her unexpectedly.
I will discuss with her but i think she knows the the topic re 2nd wife will come up sooner or later.

P.s i havent got anyone lined up,how would i go about this?
Old September 18th, 2011, 12:44 AM

sgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2gud View Post
See how religious intolerance occurs in Muslim families. Religion for Muslim doesn't just limit to themselves but try to push others too.

Husband doesn't pray - ever.

As salaamualeikum wa rahmatullahi wa barakatu.

I pray you are all in good health and high states of emaan.

I need some advice on how to improve a situation. My husband is a born-Muslim and I am a revert. He is a citizen in my country where we live. And has been since long before we met. Please keep in mind that my husband and I married later than is usual; I'm 32 and he is 34 - no children yet.

My husband doesn't pray or go to the mosque. He's never read the entire Quran. This year he fasted some of Ramadan for the first time in over 15 years - only because I asked him to. Furthermore, he complains about my time spent on the deen. I don't perform any sunnah acts in front of him (other than saying bismillah before I eat and giving preference to the right hand/foot as the situation demands, etc.); I try to pray fardh salat when he's busy with something and won't notice, so he won't become upset with me. He expects me to leave my prayers to do chores (even though salat takes less than 10 minutes including wudhu) and causes a fight every time we eat outside of the home since I greatly prefer to eat halaal.

Alhamdulilah, outside of Islam our marriage is good in many ways. We have a lot of love and respect for one another on matters concerning the dunya and we each work hard for our home and future inshallah. We are generally happy with one another, until the subject of religion comes up. We laugh and play and talk together on many topics without major fitnah. Basically, if it wasn't for the problem with the religion, we would have very few issues at all.

Before we wed, I understood that he was very devout at heart, but lazy in practice. I thought little of it at the time; I had thought that living with a practicing Muslim would bring him around. But it's been more than a year, and actually, things have been getting worse. He picks fights with me about topics he researches (and about which I have little or no knowledge); some things he says comes close to shirk. I think I was greatly mistaken about his devotion to Islam, although his family assures me that he practiced in his youth.

I love my husband dearly and I don't want a divorce. I'm quite certain he doesn't want a divorce either. There has to be some way to improve this situation, but I'm at my wits' end. I pray for his return to Islam, but he's becoming more vocal in his opposition to living life as a practicing Muslim.

If anyone can share some serious advice, I would appreciate it.
Jazakallahkhair for reading.
What was the reply here. Did some one advise that he kills a few kafirs and that would more than make up for his non devotion
Old September 18th, 2011, 12:46 AM
Banned

soniya 2 has a reputation beyond reputesoniya 2 has a reputation beyond reputesoniya 2 has a reputation beyond reputesoniya 2 has a reputation beyond reputesoniya 2 has a reputation beyond reputesoniya 2 has a reputation beyond reputesoniya 2 has a reputation beyond reputesoniya 2 has a reputation beyond reputesoniya 2 has a reputation beyond reputesoniya 2 has a reputation beyond reputesoniya 2 has a reputation beyond repute

What wife searching what? ... sounds crazy. Allah na kare kay kabhi aisa ho
Old September 18th, 2011, 01:03 AM
We change, values don't

2gud has a reputation beyond repute2gud has a reputation beyond repute2gud has a reputation beyond repute2gud has a reputation beyond repute2gud has a reputation beyond repute2gud has a reputation beyond repute2gud has a reputation beyond repute2gud has a reputation beyond repute2gud has a reputation beyond repute2gud has a reputation beyond repute2gud has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by soniya 2 View Post
What wife searching what? ... sounds crazy. Allah na kare kay kabhi aisa ho
Oye, Soniya, Allah gave right to your future husband to bring another three more wives whether you like it or not, so better be prepared like the Qurat-ul-ain girl in the first post and help him in his search yourself.
Old September 18th, 2011, 01:10 AM
We change, values don't

Quote:
Originally Posted by sgars View Post
What was the reply here. Did some one advise that he kills a few kafirs and that would more than make up for his non devotion
Predictable. They want her to leave him despite the fact that she says he is otherwise very loving and takes care of her.

Read through the thread: http://www.ummah.com/forum/showthrea...sn-t-pray-ever.
Old September 18th, 2011, 02:03 AM
Banned

soniya 2 has a reputation beyond reputesoniya 2 has a reputation beyond reputesoniya 2 has a reputation beyond reputesoniya 2 has a reputation beyond reputesoniya 2 has a reputation beyond reputesoniya 2 has a reputation beyond reputesoniya 2 has a reputation beyond reputesoniya 2 has a reputation beyond reputesoniya 2 has a reputation beyond reputesoniya 2 has a reputation beyond reputesoniya 2 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Oye, Soniya, Allah gave right to your future husband to bring another three more wives whether you like it or not, so better be prepared like the Qurat-ul-ain girl in the first post and help him in his search yourself.

SHUT UP ! Go DIE ! AND DO NOT QUOTE MY POSTS
Old September 18th, 2011, 02:16 AM
We change, values don't

Quote:
Originally Posted by soniya 2 View Post
SHUT UP ! Go DIE ! AND DO NOT QUOTE MY POSTS
OK, then I will make a dua to Allah, so that you don't have to search the other three wives for your husband and they already be present when you enter the household.
Old September 18th, 2011, 03:14 AM
Banned

Quote:
OK, then I will make a dua to Allah, so that you don't have to search the other three wives for your husband and they already be present when you enter the household.

NOH , insha Allah this won't happen . Boo @ you .
Old September 18th, 2011, 06:25 PM
Senior eCharchan

28virgo has a reputation beyond repute28virgo has a reputation beyond repute28virgo has a reputation beyond repute28virgo has a reputation beyond repute28virgo has a reputation beyond repute28virgo has a reputation beyond repute28virgo has a reputation beyond repute28virgo has a reputation beyond repute28virgo has a reputation beyond repute28virgo has a reputation beyond repute28virgo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by smellyfinger View Post
Yes, it is allowed for women too. Only it is not called mutah .. it is called peshaabah.
That was hilarious!
Old September 19th, 2011, 06:59 AM
We change, values don't

Really Muslims feel that they are inching towards Hell for every teeny infraction they commit! Read on...

Music and interaction with females at Work

Salam,

I am a brother who works in an office of seven people, where I am the only muslim. They play a pop music station all day long, which obviously disturbs me. Does anyone have suggestions for the best way to deal with this? I cannot demand that everybody changes this to suit me, since I am in the minority and also started there only recently.

Also, my interaction at work is predominantly with females; this is unavoidable in any office job but even more so in this one since the female:male ratio is not evenly balanced. Again, what level of interaction is acceptable. If i dont speak at all, I come across as a miserable and almost rude person - especially since I directly supervise some female workers; however if I try to engage in conversation there is always a guilt factor associated of having unnecessary conversations with ghair-mahrameen.

I know the long-term solution is to find alternative employment, but this is not entirely practical for the short to medium term.

Your genuine and serious thoughts only will be welcome. Please do not reply if you have only childish and immature remarks to contribute.

Wasalam.
Re: Music and interaction with females at Work

salaams to all

avoid unnecessary conversations.

as for the music, you cant help it, Allah ta'ala knows what is in your heart- you are not responsible for playing nor do u have any control over it.

make lots of istigfaar.

Insha allah a time will come when u are in a more senior position & u can put a stop to the music or u can also try looking for another job- but while youre there, you cant help it.

dont have to be rude-be polite to everyone-display good character/aqhlaaq.
make lots of duah & ask Allah ta'ala to make things easy for you.

what about your salaah?
do u perform it regulary & on time?
how do u manage?

and Allah ta'ala knows best
jazakallah

Old September 19th, 2011, 07:19 AM
We change, values don't

This is an unfortunate case where a husband attacks his wife and justifies saying it is allowed in Qur'an. Not surprisingly, the wife turns even more to Islam to try prove to the husband that it is not allowed. Aah, those contradictory verses of Qur'an, where one says to spite and beat and other says to love and caress!

Getting Attacked

Salaam Brothers & Sisters

I wanted advice on a particularly sensitive subject.

When I got married to my husband both him and I weren't particularly religious - meaning we would not observe 5 times prayer but fast and pay zakat. Now during this period my husband on numerous occasions has been violent towards me and this is what turned me towards Allah SWT and Islam more, as I was under the misapprehension that the Quran allowed wife beating - my husband is still under this deluded idea despite me showing him numerous texts to support my case.

Now over the last few months I have changed from when he married me and have started Allhumdulilah observing my 5 times namaz and strongly contemplating wearing hijab and jilbab inshAllah, yet my husband has been nothing but unsupportive. However he has started to read some namazes but I feel he is doing it as he feels pressure as his WIFE is doing it (not that I have ever asked him or forced him to do it). Furthermore he mocks me calling me names like Islamic Hitler, and Wahabi and extremist muslim etc. Obviously I accepted I would get attacked for my change perhaps by the outside world but not by my husband. Also his family influence him a lot but have a what I call a Pakistani concept of Islam (rasams and following traditions as oppose to the true Islam).

I am trying to remain strong but I feel like we are now growing even further apart. We have 2 children together and I am currently expecting my third. Has anyone gone through a similar situation to mine, or can offer me any advice or support?

Jzk
Old September 19th, 2011, 07:46 AM
In search of peace!

PeaceSeeker has a reputation beyond reputePeaceSeeker has a reputation beyond reputePeaceSeeker has a reputation beyond reputePeaceSeeker has a reputation beyond reputePeaceSeeker has a reputation beyond reputePeaceSeeker has a reputation beyond reputePeaceSeeker has a reputation beyond reputePeaceSeeker has a reputation beyond reputePeaceSeeker has a reputation beyond reputePeaceSeeker has a reputation beyond reputePeaceSeeker has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Really Muslims feel that they are inching towards Hell for every teeny infraction they commit! Read on...
tiny/teeny or magnanimous-in-proportion does not matter.

what matters is whether the infraction is committed with full knowledge of it being an infraction. and if it is, rest assured, it is contributing towards opening of the doors of hell.

param pita parmatma ishwar ki ichcha ke bina ped ka ek patta bhi nahi hilta. kan kan mein ishwar hai. murkha manushya ye sochta hai ki prabhu ko uskey 'infractions' ka pata nahi chalega
Old September 19th, 2011, 07:55 AM
We change, values don't

Quote:
Originally Posted by PeaceSeeker View Post
what matters is whether the infraction is committed with full knowledge of it being an infraction. and if it is, rest assured, it is contributing towards opening of the doors of hell.
Who told you what God wants?
Old September 19th, 2011, 07:57 AM
In search of peace!

PeaceSeeker has a reputation beyond reputePeaceSeeker has a reputation beyond reputePeaceSeeker has a reputation beyond reputePeaceSeeker has a reputation beyond reputePeaceSeeker has a reputation beyond reputePeaceSeeker has a reputation beyond reputePeaceSeeker has a reputation beyond reputePeaceSeeker has a reputation beyond reputePeaceSeeker has a reputation beyond reputePeaceSeeker has a reputation beyond reputePeaceSeeker has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Who told you what God wants?
who told you to love your loved ones?