eCharcha.Com   Support eCharcha.Com. Click on sponsor ad to shop online!

Advertise Here

Go Back   eCharcha.Com > LifeStyle > Jobs

Notices

Jobs Please post your job requirements and job openings here...

Old January 27th, 2016, 08:10 PM
Senior eCharchan

punkaj has a brilliant futurepunkaj has a brilliant futurepunkaj has a brilliant futurepunkaj has a brilliant futurepunkaj has a brilliant futurepunkaj has a brilliant futurepunkaj has a brilliant futurepunkaj has a brilliant futurepunkaj has a brilliant futurepunkaj has a brilliant futurepunkaj has a brilliant future
inter-view advise

I have got email from HR of company, I have phone discussion on Friday morning with manager and she introduce me to team and their work.

What I expect? No more info I have beside JD
Old January 27th, 2016, 08:44 PM
Temporarily Unbanned

Charchila has a reputation beyond reputeCharchila has a reputation beyond reputeCharchila has a reputation beyond reputeCharchila has a reputation beyond reputeCharchila has a reputation beyond reputeCharchila has a reputation beyond reputeCharchila has a reputation beyond reputeCharchila has a reputation beyond reputeCharchila has a reputation beyond reputeCharchila has a reputation beyond reputeCharchila has a reputation beyond repute
Re: inter-view advise

Ask her what she's wearing.

Sent from my iPhone.
Old January 27th, 2016, 08:49 PM

sarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond repute

When is the real interview? This seems like a waste of step in inerview process.
Old January 28th, 2016, 08:39 AM
Sutradhar {admin}

echarcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond repute

Hiring manager wants to screen you further on the phone instead of calling you in the office and spending your time as well as his time. You will get a hint of whether you will be called for a face to face interview based on your phone screen.

Go for it ... You might like the job and land it.
Old January 28th, 2016, 08:47 AM
Senior eCharchan

kkkk has a reputation beyond reputekkkk has a reputation beyond reputekkkk has a reputation beyond reputekkkk has a reputation beyond reputekkkk has a reputation beyond reputekkkk has a reputation beyond reputekkkk has a reputation beyond reputekkkk has a reputation beyond reputekkkk has a reputation beyond reputekkkk has a reputation beyond reputekkkk has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by punkaj View Post
I have got email from HR of company, I have phone discussion on Friday morning with manager and she introduce me to team and their work.

I expect the purpose is (or should be) to introduce you to the team and figure out if you have experience of working in the team or will fit with the team. expect some specific information about the job and questions around your past work - assuming you are not a fresher/lateral industry mover.
Old January 28th, 2016, 10:53 AM
Senior eCharchan

punkaj has a brilliant futurepunkaj has a brilliant futurepunkaj has a brilliant futurepunkaj has a brilliant futurepunkaj has a brilliant futurepunkaj has a brilliant futurepunkaj has a brilliant futurepunkaj has a brilliant futurepunkaj has a brilliant futurepunkaj has a brilliant futurepunkaj has a brilliant future

Thank you for help
They review my response to 5 questions and have look at my CV only then they setup phone call.Position in far away city so they have call before calling for onsite inter-view
Old January 28th, 2016, 12:42 PM
Super eCharchan

dirty has a reputation beyond reputedirty has a reputation beyond reputedirty has a reputation beyond reputedirty has a reputation beyond reputedirty has a reputation beyond reputedirty has a reputation beyond reputedirty has a reputation beyond reputedirty has a reputation beyond reputedirty has a reputation beyond reputedirty has a reputation beyond reputedirty has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Thank you for help
They review my response to 5 questions and have look at my CV only then they setup phone call.Position in far away city so they have call before calling for onsite inter-view
I hope they are not looking for communication skills coz I can't for fucks sake understand what you are babbling about. Good Luck with you inter-view in far away city.
Fair use is a limitation and exception to the exclusive right granted by copyright law to the author of a creative work. In United States copyright law, fair use is a doctrine that permits limited use of copyrighted material without acquiring permission from the rights holders. Examples of fair use include commentary, criticism, news reporting, research, teaching, library archiving and scholarship. It provides for the legal, unlicensed citation or incorporation of copyrighted material in another author's work under a four-factor balancing test.
Old January 28th, 2016, 01:34 PM
Super eCharchan

kalidas has a reputation beyond reputekalidas has a reputation beyond reputekalidas has a reputation beyond reputekalidas has a reputation beyond reputekalidas has a reputation beyond reputekalidas has a reputation beyond reputekalidas has a reputation beyond reputekalidas has a reputation beyond reputekalidas has a reputation beyond reputekalidas has a reputation beyond reputekalidas has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

Ask her if it's okay to consume alcohol at the office.

Old January 29th, 2016, 12:49 PM
Senior eCharchan

Some comical replies are there,still thanks to bored members.

I have good call with hire manager,she tell me about team,what position is.I tell how I'm able to match with JD my expreins.I will may be go to onsite for next round.
Old January 29th, 2016, 02:18 PM
Super eCharchan

kalidas has a reputation beyond reputekalidas has a reputation beyond reputekalidas has a reputation beyond reputekalidas has a reputation beyond reputekalidas has a reputation beyond reputekalidas has a reputation beyond reputekalidas has a reputation beyond reputekalidas has a reputation beyond reputekalidas has a reputation beyond reputekalidas has a reputation beyond reputekalidas has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Some comical replies are there,still thanks to bored members.

I have good call with hire manager,she tell me about team,what position is.I tell how I'm able to match with JD my expreins.I will may be go to onsite for next round.
Tell her jadoo-pocha is fine . But kapda and bartan ka alag see lagega!

Old April 13th, 2016, 05:13 AM
Super eCharchan

Quote:

Don't keep us in suspense.

Kya hua? Job mila ki nahi? Was she impressed by your expereins?

Old April 13th, 2016, 08:51 AM
Senior eCharchan

Quote:
Originally Posted by kalidas View Post
Don't keep us in suspense.

Kya hua? Job mila ki nahi? Was she impressed by your expereins?
They have said we are not fill that position, we consider as top choice if you are applying again for same in future.
Old April 13th, 2016, 09:18 AM
Super eCharchan

Quote:
They have said we are not fill that position, we consider as top choice if you are applying again for same in future.
Tell them, 'khali phokat time kyon barbaad kiya? Get in doggy position and I will fill role.'

Old April 13th, 2016, 09:59 AM
Senior eCharchan

Quote:
Originally Posted by kalidas View Post
Tell them, 'khali phokat time kyon barbaad kiya? Get in doggy position and I will fill role.'
like this only they are playing with our time.If I say they blacklist me. Not good to do this to candidates,I will put my review on all career sites.
Old April 13th, 2016, 01:40 PM
Super eCharchan

swami has a reputation beyond reputeswami has a reputation beyond reputeswami has a reputation beyond reputeswami has a reputation beyond reputeswami has a reputation beyond reputeswami has a reputation beyond reputeswami has a reputation beyond reputeswami has a reputation beyond reputeswami has a reputation beyond reputeswami has a reputation beyond reputeswami has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
like this only they are playing with our time.If I say they blacklist me. Not good to do this to candidates,I will put my review on all career sites.
That would be a bonus for you,no one will apply reading your reviews on all the career sites and you stand to get the job unopposed