eCharcha.Com   Support eCharcha.Com. Click on sponsor ad to shop online!

Advertise Here

Go Back   eCharcha.Com > Spiritual > Religion

Notices

Religion All religion related discussions...

Old June 24th, 2017, 02:41 PM
The Destroyer of Maya

Origmos has a reputation beyond reputeOrigmos has a reputation beyond reputeOrigmos has a reputation beyond reputeOrigmos has a reputation beyond reputeOrigmos has a reputation beyond reputeOrigmos has a reputation beyond reputeOrigmos has a reputation beyond reputeOrigmos has a reputation beyond reputeOrigmos has a reputation beyond reputeOrigmos has a reputation beyond reputeOrigmos has a reputation beyond repute
A Science of the Quantum Soul

I have created this thread to post this very interesting article:

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/deepak..._b_675107.html

Though I'm not an expert on the microtubulins aspect of the argument, I will still try my best to explain the stuff to anyone who is curious enough to read the article and may wish to raise questions here.

Regarding the origins of the science behind this article, the ORCH-OR theory of consciousness was developed by Sir Roger Penrose and Dr. Stuart Hameroff. But this article was written by Stuart Hameroff and Deepak Chopra.
Old June 25th, 2017, 05:14 AM
Super eCharchan

kalidas has a reputation beyond reputekalidas has a reputation beyond reputekalidas has a reputation beyond reputekalidas has a reputation beyond reputekalidas has a reputation beyond reputekalidas has a reputation beyond reputekalidas has a reputation beyond reputekalidas has a reputation beyond reputekalidas has a reputation beyond reputekalidas has a reputation beyond reputekalidas has a reputation beyond repute
Re: A Science of the Quantum Soul

Tripping on Shrooms again, partner?