eCharcha.Com   Support eCharcha.Com. Click on sponsor ad to shop online!

Advertise Here

Go Back   eCharcha.Com > Culture > Cultural Exchange

Notices

Cultural Exchange Cultural topics - Indian and other

Old June 6th, 2002, 07:51 AM
Senior eCharchan

smellyfinger has a reputation beyond reputesmellyfinger has a reputation beyond reputesmellyfinger has a reputation beyond reputesmellyfinger has a reputation beyond reputesmellyfinger has a reputation beyond reputesmellyfinger has a reputation beyond reputesmellyfinger has a reputation beyond reputesmellyfinger has a reputation beyond reputesmellyfinger has a reputation beyond reputesmellyfinger has a reputation beyond reputesmellyfinger has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally posted by Shringarey
Smelli yaar

Hey, brains and heart is more important than beauty. Must we concentrate on beauty and let brains and heart go to hell? Must we not concentrate on brains and heart and ignore beauty?

You say

Shring
Shring yaar

I agree. But we are talking about beauty contests here .. not potential wives. While watching them on TV, who gives a rats ass about brains and heart??

If its a person I wanna marry, befriend, hang out with .. I agree. Looks have little or no place. But in a beauty contest?? come on ...
Old June 6th, 2002, 07:55 AM
Senior eCharchan

Netra has a brilliant futureNetra has a brilliant futureNetra has a brilliant futureNetra has a brilliant futureNetra has a brilliant futureNetra has a brilliant futureNetra has a brilliant futureNetra has a brilliant futureNetra has a brilliant futureNetra has a brilliant futureNetra has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally posted by smellyfinger

Shring yaar

I agree. But we are talking about beauty contests here .. not potential wives. While watching them on TV, who gives a rats ass about brains and heart??

If its a person I wanna marry, befriend, hang out with .. I agree. Looks have little or no place. But in a beauty contest?? come on ...
Smelly, if its just for the sake of admiring, why do you need beauty contests? Go to a joggers park and you'll get a glimpse of the most stunning looking girls.
Old June 6th, 2002, 08:04 AM
Senior eCharchan

smellyfinger has a reputation beyond reputesmellyfinger has a reputation beyond reputesmellyfinger has a reputation beyond reputesmellyfinger has a reputation beyond reputesmellyfinger has a reputation beyond reputesmellyfinger has a reputation beyond reputesmellyfinger has a reputation beyond reputesmellyfinger has a reputation beyond reputesmellyfinger has a reputation beyond reputesmellyfinger has a reputation beyond reputesmellyfinger has a reputation beyond repute
Too much effort .. better to watch TV instead

Netra,

You are getting it wrong. Actually, I dont even like watching beauty contests. The point I am trying to argue is, the women should have the freedom and opportunity to participate in them if they so desire. Its their choice. Who are we to say .. this is wrong.. it should be banned. You have the choice of not watching, if you dont like it. Freedom of choice ..

Then people start getting into inner beauty. And the point there is that in a beauty contest, we dont have the time (and sometimes desire) to see that. It takes years of knowing a person to realize their inner beauty (or lack thereof), wouldnt you agree? So how would you find out in a beauty contest that lasts 3 hours and includes 200 girls ??
Old June 6th, 2002, 08:06 AM
Source Integrator

CyberKhiladi is a name known to allCyberKhiladi is a name known to allCyberKhiladi is a name known to allCyberKhiladi is a name known to allCyberKhiladi is a name known to allCyberKhiladi is a name known to all
inner beauty heart........what crap man!!

PEhele to looks hi matter karta hai uske baad u look for these things!!!!!!

No sure though!!
Old June 6th, 2002, 08:43 AM
Senior Echarchan

Super Girl is a glorious beacon of lightSuper Girl is a glorious beacon of lightSuper Girl is a glorious beacon of lightSuper Girl is a glorious beacon of lightSuper Girl is a glorious beacon of light
Talking

The point remains that if a girl wants to strut herself in front of the world, who are we to say no? It is her choice. Nobody is dragging them forcibly to take part in the pageant.

The same goes for the guys too. If my heartthrob Colin Firth were to strut around, I would definitely not say no. I would most certainly watch, ogle in fact.
------------------------------------------------
A Proud Indian American
Old June 6th, 2002, 08:47 AM
Senior eCharchan

nydood is a name known to allnydood is a name known to allnydood is a name known to allnydood is a name known to allnydood is a name known to allnydood is a name known to all
Talking Supper

Quote:
Originally posted by Super Girl
If my heartthrob Colin Firth were to strut around,
Who??
Old June 6th, 2002, 08:52 AM
Senior Echarchan

Super Girl is a glorious beacon of lightSuper Girl is a glorious beacon of lightSuper Girl is a glorious beacon of lightSuper Girl is a glorious beacon of lightSuper Girl is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Supper

Quote:
Originally posted by nydood

Who??
ye lo...ooohhhhhhhhh lalaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
Attached Images
File Type: jpg markdarcy008.jpg (51.4 KB, 36 views)
A Proud Indian American
Old June 6th, 2002, 08:53 AM
Source Integrator

CyberKhiladi is a name known to allCyberKhiladi is a name known to allCyberKhiladi is a name known to allCyberKhiladi is a name known to allCyberKhiladi is a name known to allCyberKhiladi is a name known to all
Booty Contests are the WAY to GO!!
Old June 6th, 2002, 08:54 AM
Senior eCharchan

nydood is a name known to allnydood is a name known to allnydood is a name known to allnydood is a name known to allnydood is a name known to allnydood is a name known to all
Talking Re: Supper

Quote:
ye lo...ooohhhhhhhhh lalaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
LOL... even I have better hair than him
Old June 6th, 2002, 08:56 AM
Source Integrator

Damn it i cant see the hair!!!!
Old June 6th, 2002, 08:57 AM
Senior eCharchan

Talking

Quote:
Originally posted by CyberKhiladi
Damn it i cant see the hair!!!!
Talking about the hair on the head
Old June 6th, 2002, 08:58 AM
Senior Echarchan

Talking

hair ko chodo... he is sooooooooo cute!!!

mera iske saath ka fixation 1995 se chal raha hai...

When I saw him in Pride and Prejudice, I was swooning!
A Proud Indian American
Old June 6th, 2002, 09:01 AM
Senior eCharchan

Quote:
hair ko chodo... he is sooooooooo cute!!!
So am I ... no?
Old June 6th, 2002, 09:02 AM
Source Integrator

Quote:

Talking about the hair on the head
OH thats worth ignoring!!

Cute......!! my aSS is cuter!!
Old June 6th, 2002, 09:06 AM
Senior Echarchan

Quote:

So am I ... no?
of course of course

cyber,

beauty lies in the eye of the beholder.

if you see him act.. and his mesmerizing chameleon qualities. I think he is a great actor with the ability to embody the character so completely that his appearance alters to conform to the portrayal
A Proud Indian American