eCharcha.Com   Support eCharcha.Com. Click on sponsor ad to shop online!

Advertise Here

Go Back   eCharcha.Com > Site related > Newbie FAQ

Notices

Newbie FAQ Welcome to our community. Please read this before you start posting...

Old August 3rd, 2011, 12:32 AM
Junior eCharchan

thinkindia is on a distinguished road
Hello I'm new member here

first greetings to all the members.

My first question, can I post replies as much I like or I need to earn points for that?
Old August 3rd, 2011, 01:34 AM

badriprasad has a reputation beyond reputebadriprasad has a reputation beyond reputebadriprasad has a reputation beyond reputebadriprasad has a reputation beyond reputebadriprasad has a reputation beyond reputebadriprasad has a reputation beyond reputebadriprasad has a reputation beyond reputebadriprasad has a reputation beyond reputebadriprasad has a reputation beyond reputebadriprasad has a reputation beyond reputebadriprasad has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Hello I'm new member here

Welcome. Earnings will depend upon you. More you post better the bank balance. Some of this site's most professional posters earn a decent living participating here. Some even left 9-5 jobs for more lucrative income. Please send private message to following admin staff for more detailed information ...

1. PM Charchilla Sahib ... he keeps tally of your points. He is almost balanced, Fair & Lovely man. He makes sure that your credits are credited to your account on time and without any deductions. You must contact him immediately so he opens and keeps a constant vigil over your account. You can trust him.

2. Crowns are worth a lot more. I suggest you contact Swamiji immediately and keep in constant daily contact with him. Let him know each time you start a thread. Send him link to each post you post. He is a good man. Our most prolific Crown winner just bought a cabin in wilds of Canada. There are many more such fine examples. You could be next lucky member.

3. Contact Amthalala in case if check goes missing in the mail. He is punctual in mailing our checks but you never can trust postal system. Contact him immediately if your check gets lost before 5th of each month.
He is a Gujarati gentleman. Like all Gujaratis he pays always on time.

Follow these instructions as soon as possible and come back so I tell you secrets to earning more points at this site. I am doing you no favor cause this is my job.
Old August 3rd, 2011, 02:42 AM
Senior eCharchan

marvelous has a reputation beyond reputemarvelous has a reputation beyond reputemarvelous has a reputation beyond reputemarvelous has a reputation beyond reputemarvelous has a reputation beyond reputemarvelous has a reputation beyond reputemarvelous has a reputation beyond reputemarvelous has a reputation beyond reputemarvelous has a reputation beyond reputemarvelous has a reputation beyond reputemarvelous has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by thinkindia View Post

My first question, can I post replies as much I like or I need to earn points for that?
you need to reply post to earn points, also you need to earn points to reply post depends on situation
Old August 3rd, 2011, 05:13 AM
Senior eCharchan

Rakhi has a reputation beyond reputeRakhi has a reputation beyond reputeRakhi has a reputation beyond reputeRakhi has a reputation beyond reputeRakhi has a reputation beyond reputeRakhi has a reputation beyond reputeRakhi has a reputation beyond reputeRakhi has a reputation beyond reputeRakhi has a reputation beyond reputeRakhi has a reputation beyond reputeRakhi has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

You can post as much as you like with or without points.
Old August 3rd, 2011, 06:35 AM
The NEo of Echarcha

JaiSpeaks has a reputation beyond reputeJaiSpeaks has a reputation beyond reputeJaiSpeaks has a reputation beyond reputeJaiSpeaks has a reputation beyond reputeJaiSpeaks has a reputation beyond reputeJaiSpeaks has a reputation beyond reputeJaiSpeaks has a reputation beyond reputeJaiSpeaks has a reputation beyond reputeJaiSpeaks has a reputation beyond reputeJaiSpeaks has a reputation beyond reputeJaiSpeaks has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

Did you post your bank account when you created your profile . WE have some monetary benefits in line for participation . Please do fill in your details asap .
Old August 3rd, 2011, 06:38 AM
Senior eCharchan

sanjayt has a reputation beyond reputesanjayt has a reputation beyond reputesanjayt has a reputation beyond reputesanjayt has a reputation beyond reputesanjayt has a reputation beyond reputesanjayt has a reputation beyond reputesanjayt has a reputation beyond reputesanjayt has a reputation beyond reputesanjayt has a reputation beyond reputesanjayt has a reputation beyond reputesanjayt has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rakhi View Post
You can post as much as you like with or without points.
Please do not mislead new members with information like this.

When others like Badri ji and JaiSpeaks ji are trying to direct and lead and acquaint ThinkIndia ji, is it really necessary for you to mislead and misdirect and mis-other things?

In future, I expect you not to mislead. I might ask admin to ban you if you do.
Old August 3rd, 2011, 06:39 AM
Senior eCharchan

sanjayt has a reputation beyond reputesanjayt has a reputation beyond reputesanjayt has a reputation beyond reputesanjayt has a reputation beyond reputesanjayt has a reputation beyond reputesanjayt has a reputation beyond reputesanjayt has a reputation beyond reputesanjayt has a reputation beyond reputesanjayt has a reputation beyond reputesanjayt has a reputation beyond reputesanjayt has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by marvelous View Post
you need to reply post to earn points, also you need to earn points to reply post depends on situation
Please Sir, I request you to post information only in simple, clear language.

You do understand, don't you, that not all the people coming here have the same cranial capacity as yourself?

So, I request you again, post in simple, clear language only.
Old August 3rd, 2011, 06:42 AM
Senior eCharchan

Quote:

Your question has been answered in much detail by Badri ji.

Badri ji, apparently, has a fine sense of humour. So you can imagine him chuckling while he types?

Thank you, and welcome. God bless.
Old August 4th, 2011, 07:28 AM
Senior eCharchan

shruthi_ks has a reputation beyond reputeshruthi_ks has a reputation beyond reputeshruthi_ks has a reputation beyond reputeshruthi_ks has a reputation beyond reputeshruthi_ks has a reputation beyond reputeshruthi_ks has a reputation beyond reputeshruthi_ks has a reputation beyond reputeshruthi_ks has a reputation beyond reputeshruthi_ks has a reputation beyond reputeshruthi_ks has a reputation beyond reputeshruthi_ks has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by sanjayt View Post
Please do not mislead new members with information like this.

When others like Badri ji and JaiSpeaks ji are trying to direct and lead and acquaint ThinkIndia ji, is it really necessary for you to mislead and misdirect and mis-other things?

In future, I expect you not to mislead. I might ask admin to ban you if you do.
LOL! She is telling truth man. Other member is misleading you.
Old August 4th, 2011, 07:57 AM
Sutradhar {admin}

echarcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond repute
Wink Re: Hello I'm new member here

Quote:

When you complete 1000 posts, we ship a special gift to you.
Old August 4th, 2011, 08:15 AM
Senior eCharchan

Premi has a reputation beyond reputePremi has a reputation beyond reputePremi has a reputation beyond reputePremi has a reputation beyond reputePremi has a reputation beyond reputePremi has a reputation beyond reputePremi has a reputation beyond reputePremi has a reputation beyond reputePremi has a reputation beyond reputePremi has a reputation beyond reputePremi has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by echarcha View Post
When you complete 1000 posts, we ship a special gift to you.

and that special gift is Free for you, you only pay shipping n handling which will be lowest in the market too.

now hurry up.
Old August 4th, 2011, 09:02 AM
Life is BEAUtiful

sunnykode has a reputation beyond reputesunnykode has a reputation beyond reputesunnykode has a reputation beyond reputesunnykode has a reputation beyond reputesunnykode has a reputation beyond reputesunnykode has a reputation beyond reputesunnykode has a reputation beyond reputesunnykode has a reputation beyond reputesunnykode has a reputation beyond reputesunnykode has a reputation beyond reputesunnykode has a reputation beyond repute

its sab bolne ke baad the thread started has only posted 2 posts