eCharcha.Com   Support eCharcha.Com. Click on sponsor ad to shop online!

Advertise Here

Go Back   eCharcha.Com > eCharcha Lounge > SoapBox

Notices

SoapBox Speak up, speak on, speak your heart out!

Closed Thread

Old March 4th, 2011, 10:36 AM
Junior eCharchan

yara is on a distinguished road
hi

hi , every body iam new here
iam yara from egypt
i want to ask why ican't put any answer in the site while iwas registered
Old March 4th, 2011, 10:38 AM
Dead On Arrival is back

Sane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond repute
Re: hi

Quote:
Originally Posted by yara View Post
hi , every body iam new here
iam yara from egypt
i want to ask why ican't put any answer in the site while iwas registered
Welcome here Yaari tai (?). Please think twice before putting things anywhere... you may forget where you put them... or you may put them in wrong places.

So, were you involved in the revolution there

"Kisi ne sahi kaha zindagi kutti cheez hai. You live life without a care in the world not realizing that life is building a heavy load of trash that it dumps on you one fine day, breaking your back." - saneless
Old March 4th, 2011, 10:51 AM
Senior eCharchan

kkkk has a reputation beyond reputekkkk has a reputation beyond reputekkkk has a reputation beyond reputekkkk has a reputation beyond reputekkkk has a reputation beyond reputekkkk has a reputation beyond reputekkkk has a reputation beyond reputekkkk has a reputation beyond reputekkkk has a reputation beyond reputekkkk has a reputation beyond reputekkkk has a reputation beyond repute

yara, are you an egyptian in egypt?
I reckon you cannot update anythign on the site until your membership is approved. Now that you have started a new thread, you should be able to post responses.
Old March 4th, 2011, 12:24 PM
Junior eCharchan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sane Less View Post
Welcome here Yaari tai (?). Please think twice before putting things anywhere... you may forget where you put them... or you may put them in wrong places.

So, were you involved in the revolution there
hhh thanks for ur advice sane

ya , i involved in the revolution and became freedom
we dance in the music of freedom and we will continue
to take all our rights
thanks for ur welcome
Old March 4th, 2011, 12:26 PM
Junior eCharchan

Quote:
Originally Posted by kkkk View Post
yara, are you an egyptian in egypt?
I reckon you cannot update anythign on the site until your membership is approved. Now that you have started a new thread, you should be able to post responses.
ya kk iam egyption from egypt an live in it
thanks for the answer
Old March 4th, 2011, 12:32 PM
Dead On Arrival is back

Sane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by yara View Post
hhh thanks for ur advice sane

ya , i involved in the revolution and became freedom
we dance in the music of freedom and we will continue
to take all our rights
thanks for ur welcome
So a question. Was this a revolution to break the shackles and become free... or was this a revolution to bind yourselves into shackles

Wasn't Egypt already a democratic and liberal country

"Kisi ne sahi kaha zindagi kutti cheez hai. You live life without a care in the world not realizing that life is building a heavy load of trash that it dumps on you one fine day, breaking your back." - saneless
Old March 4th, 2011, 01:15 PM
Senior eCharchan

Napolean has a reputation beyond reputeNapolean has a reputation beyond reputeNapolean has a reputation beyond reputeNapolean has a reputation beyond reputeNapolean has a reputation beyond reputeNapolean has a reputation beyond reputeNapolean has a reputation beyond reputeNapolean has a reputation beyond reputeNapolean has a reputation beyond reputeNapolean has a reputation beyond reputeNapolean has a reputation beyond repute

yara - welcome.
Jai ho.How is it in Egypt now?Everything looks nice and rosy?
Old March 4th, 2011, 02:01 PM
Senior eCharchan

Rakhi has a reputation beyond reputeRakhi has a reputation beyond reputeRakhi has a reputation beyond reputeRakhi has a reputation beyond reputeRakhi has a reputation beyond reputeRakhi has a reputation beyond reputeRakhi has a reputation beyond reputeRakhi has a reputation beyond reputeRakhi has a reputation beyond reputeRakhi has a reputation beyond reputeRakhi has a reputation beyond repute

Welcome Yara....Egypt is one of those place which I really want to visit at least once.
Old March 4th, 2011, 02:52 PM
Clown Prince

chitrala has a reputation beyond reputechitrala has a reputation beyond reputechitrala has a reputation beyond reputechitrala has a reputation beyond reputechitrala has a reputation beyond reputechitrala has a reputation beyond reputechitrala has a reputation beyond reputechitrala has a reputation beyond reputechitrala has a reputation beyond reputechitrala has a reputation beyond reputechitrala has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
So a question. Was this a revolution to break the shackles and become free... or was this a revolution to bind yourselves into shackles

cmon Sane pai... it was to kick Mobarak out... He was sitting pretty for 30 yrs... now he is s*itting ugly somewhere.

Welcome Yara, and congratulations... hope things turn out to be better now and military hands the reign over to a democratic civilian government.

Old March 4th, 2011, 03:25 PM
Junior eCharchan

Quote:

hhhhhhhhhh no no
sure it for break the shackles and remove the moubark He was sitting pretty for 30 yrs and deal with people like animals He was a corrupt governor

Looting people,kill,the Standard of living&education is low ,Election cheating the corrupt spread &Bribery
all the world know that egypt democratic country but it's not true it's democratic just by the name > in the true not democratic to be democratic country u must share the authority
Old March 4th, 2011, 03:31 PM
Junior eCharchan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Napolean View Post
yara - welcome.
Jai ho.How is it in Egypt now?Everything looks nice and rosy?
thanks alot
well egypt is good with it son that adore it and work to make it agood country . but there is Loose security because the police stations was fired and people make groups and guard there houses .we become recover from the Crisis
Old March 4th, 2011, 03:33 PM
Junior eCharchan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rakhi View Post
Welcome Yara....Egypt is one of those place which I really want to visit at least once.
oh that's so good we will be happy if u visit us u welcome any time here
egypt beautiful country u will enjoy in it .
Old March 4th, 2011, 03:38 PM
Junior eCharchan

Quote:
Originally Posted by chitrala View Post
cmon Sane pai... it was to kick Mobarak out... He was sitting pretty for 30 yrs... now he is s*itting ugly somewhere.

Welcome Yara, and congratulations... hope things turn out to be better now and military hands the reign over to a democratic civilian government.
hhhhhhh that's true it's for kicking moubark out and Fighting Corruption

thanks chitrala u r so nice , now in the way to a democratic gov god with us
ur theard make me happy........
Old March 4th, 2011, 03:39 PM
Temporarily Unbanned

Charchila has a reputation beyond reputeCharchila has a reputation beyond reputeCharchila has a reputation beyond reputeCharchila has a reputation beyond reputeCharchila has a reputation beyond reputeCharchila has a reputation beyond reputeCharchila has a reputation beyond reputeCharchila has a reputation beyond reputeCharchila has a reputation beyond reputeCharchila has a reputation beyond reputeCharchila has a reputation beyond repute

Welcome to echarcha.

Why did you decide to join here?

Sent from my iPhone.
Old March 4th, 2011, 03:46 PM
Junior eCharchan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charchila View Post
Welcome to echarcha.

Why did you decide to join here?