eCharcha.Com   Support eCharcha.Com. Click on sponsor ad to shop online!

Advertise Here

Go Back   eCharcha.Com > Site related > Newbie FAQ

Notices

Newbie FAQ Welcome to our community. Please read this before you start posting...

Old March 10th, 2012, 10:26 PM
Axecuse Me?

dawizard has much to be proud ofdawizard has much to be proud ofdawizard has much to be proud ofdawizard has much to be proud ofdawizard has much to be proud ofdawizard has much to be proud ofdawizard has much to be proud ofdawizard has much to be proud ofdawizard has much to be proud of
Smile Howdy

Hey there - old friends and new!

Logging back here after over 2 years. Hope you guys are keeping well! Good to see this site is still alive and kicking! I have had my fair share of good and not-so-good memories of being here and getting to know a lot of wise folks and friends around here.

So what's new gang? Will browse around some more now to see who's still around. Cheers!
Old March 10th, 2012, 11:31 PM
Senior eCharchan

Napolean has a reputation beyond reputeNapolean has a reputation beyond reputeNapolean has a reputation beyond reputeNapolean has a reputation beyond reputeNapolean has a reputation beyond reputeNapolean has a reputation beyond reputeNapolean has a reputation beyond reputeNapolean has a reputation beyond reputeNapolean has a reputation beyond reputeNapolean has a reputation beyond reputeNapolean has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Howdy

Welcome back!!There are many things that have changed in last 2 years.You will get to know by yourslef after you have spent some time.

If it's not too personal, what kept you from this site for 2 years?
Old March 11th, 2012, 12:54 PM
Axecuse Me?

dawizard has much to be proud ofdawizard has much to be proud ofdawizard has much to be proud ofdawizard has much to be proud ofdawizard has much to be proud ofdawizard has much to be proud ofdawizard has much to be proud ofdawizard has much to be proud ofdawizard has much to be proud of

Thanks Napoleon.

I just needed a break and life got too busy last couple of years that I lost track of coming back here (i.e. I was able to resist because I was just quite busy )
Old March 11th, 2012, 02:28 PM
Life is BEAUtiful

sunnykode has a reputation beyond reputesunnykode has a reputation beyond reputesunnykode has a reputation beyond reputesunnykode has a reputation beyond reputesunnykode has a reputation beyond reputesunnykode has a reputation beyond reputesunnykode has a reputation beyond reputesunnykode has a reputation beyond reputesunnykode has a reputation beyond reputesunnykode has a reputation beyond reputesunnykode has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Napolean View Post
Welcome back!!There are many things that have changed in last 2 years.You will get to know by yourslef after you have spent some time.

If it's not too personal, what kept you from this site for 2 years?
May be he was planning for Superman Sequel

Old March 11th, 2012, 05:55 PM
Chaiman Of the Board.

AmthaLal has a reputation beyond reputeAmthaLal has a reputation beyond reputeAmthaLal has a reputation beyond reputeAmthaLal has a reputation beyond reputeAmthaLal has a reputation beyond reputeAmthaLal has a reputation beyond reputeAmthaLal has a reputation beyond reputeAmthaLal has a reputation beyond reputeAmthaLal has a reputation beyond reputeAmthaLal has a reputation beyond reputeAmthaLal has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by dawizard View Post
Hey there - old friends and new!

Logging back here after over 2 years. Hope you guys are keeping well! Good to see this site is still alive and kicking! I have had my fair share of good and not-so-good memories of being here and getting to know a lot of wise folks and friends around here.

So what's new gang? Will browse around some more now to see who's still around. Cheers!
Welcome back dude.
Old March 12th, 2012, 02:59 PM
Axecuse Me?

Quote:
Originally Posted by AmthaLal View Post
Welcome back dude.
Thanks Amtha ji =)
Old March 12th, 2012, 03:04 PM
Super eCharchan

swami has a reputation beyond reputeswami has a reputation beyond reputeswami has a reputation beyond reputeswami has a reputation beyond reputeswami has a reputation beyond reputeswami has a reputation beyond reputeswami has a reputation beyond reputeswami has a reputation beyond reputeswami has a reputation beyond reputeswami has a reputation beyond reputeswami has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks but no thanks
Start participating now,lets see you back in action

BTW welcome back
Quote:
Originally Posted by dawizard View Post
Thanks Amtha ji =)
Old March 13th, 2012, 08:44 PM
Axecuse Me?

dhanyawaad Swami!