eCharcha.Com   Support eCharcha.Com. Click on sponsor ad to shop online!

Advertise Here

Go Back   eCharcha.Com > Site related > Feedback

Notices

Feedback Feedback about eCharcha.Com site...

Old January 10th, 2006, 01:46 PM
Chosen One

DesiBaba has a reputation beyond reputeDesiBaba has a reputation beyond reputeDesiBaba has a reputation beyond reputeDesiBaba has a reputation beyond reputeDesiBaba has a reputation beyond reputeDesiBaba has a reputation beyond reputeDesiBaba has a reputation beyond reputeDesiBaba has a reputation beyond reputeDesiBaba has a reputation beyond reputeDesiBaba has a reputation beyond reputeDesiBaba has a reputation beyond repute
Exclamation ec.com becoming extremely vitriolic towards our own Indian Muslims?

folkz,

recently the atmosphere on EC has become extremely acerbic towards Muslims..that too our own muslims..a couple of days back all i could read on EC was muslims did this and why muslims not sayin nothin and muslims are the ones causin disharmony all over this planet..it was suffocating for ME man..imagine wha the Indian muslims (only a handful left on this site) muz be goin through readin all this..

bhai Afghani/talibani/paki muslim nay duniya ki gaan maari then why should any Indian muslim on EC say 'i am sorry'...abay usnay kya kiya??

we all kno bout the islamic extremists/terrorists and the rile they causin in this world and all that shit..but yaar ismay Indian muslim kya karey??

heck all the muslims i've come across in mah lyfe have been thorough gentlemen..real softspoken man..jo bhi maderch0dic/traitor kisam kay muslim hai woh EC pay nahi hai bhai!!!

ek tha ch0tiya Dhurandhar Bhat..but hez dead already man..so move on now folks..

some members have naw job except to pounce on anti-muslim threads and start rantin the same shit fukkin over and over again..abay bosedk bass ho gaya naa..

9/11 kiya OBL nay aur Buddha statues bhi udaa diye to uskay liye kya Indian Prez(coz hez muslim) maafi maangayga kya??

whaz the point of causin all this heartburn amongst our own brethren??

i mean cmon folks, yall cant disrespect the holy places of the other religions man.."mecca" has almost become a "funny" word on EC.com..heck imagine a hindu being in the same situation man..its extremely hurtful..

i agree there are a lotta traitors in India burstin crackers n shit when pak wins and shit but hey, if the government dont have no balls, yall cant blame the rest of the innocent Indian Muslims fo that..

and i m sho now some will say we were not talkin bout the muslims on EC..they r true muslims and all that bull crap..man thaz hypocricy

Indian Muslims cAnt (and should NOT) get up everytyme and say "we are not traitors" everytyme some Islamic extremist does some shit. Period.
Old January 10th, 2006, 02:00 PM
Dead On Arrival is back

Sane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond repute
Re: ec.com becoming extremely vitriolic towards our own Indian Muslims?

Quote:
Originally Posted by DesiBaba
some members have naw job except to pounce on anti-muslim threads and start rantin the same shit fukkin over and over again..abay bosedk bass ho gaya naa..
Here we go with the 'some members' thing again... C'mon Desiba pai, have the guts to point out to the person at the time. That is how a discussion turns into an argument and then we all have fun on echarcha

I do not know whether you include me in that 'some member' list, but I do not have anything against afghani/talibani/paki muslims. They are doing what their book of peace commands them to do And I have never asked any of the echans of peace to say sorry for atrocities committed by others. All I ask is why are they such 'thorough gentlemen'... 'real softspoken man' (heck, Desiba pai, even you have known only 1 muslim person in your life, it seems ), while their book of peace commands them to be 'traitor kisam kay muslim'

Of course, the people of the book of peace will protest and say that the book of peace does not suggest such things, and it is... it is... it is a book of peace. Yeah, and James Hadley Chase writes books about friendship and prayer

"Kisi ne sahi kaha zindagi kutti cheez hai. You live life without a care in the world not realizing that life is building a heavy load of trash that it dumps on you one fine day, breaking your back." - saneless
Old January 10th, 2006, 04:16 PM
Sutradhar {admin}

echarcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond repute

Baba I agree that of late we are focussing more on religion based threads. I think I need to seriously take up my program of shitting in every restroom in our office buildings and report it here.

Also we need to return back to just Congress versus BJP bashing

I think I too have been harsh about Muslims, Hindu etc. Well, just to make the site a bit more comfortable I will also let up some.
Old January 10th, 2006, 04:17 PM
Sutradhar {admin}

echarcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond repute
Talking Re: ec.com becoming extremely vitriolic towards our own Indian Muslims?

Quote:
Indian Muslims cAnt (and should NOT) get up everytyme and say "we are not traitors" everytyme some Islamic extremist does some shit. Period.
They should also not support and provide local aid to terrorists from ISI to cause bomb scares and attacks like in Hyderabad and IISc and Bangalore
Old January 10th, 2006, 05:20 PM
Chosen One

DesiBaba has a reputation beyond reputeDesiBaba has a reputation beyond reputeDesiBaba has a reputation beyond reputeDesiBaba has a reputation beyond reputeDesiBaba has a reputation beyond reputeDesiBaba has a reputation beyond reputeDesiBaba has a reputation beyond reputeDesiBaba has a reputation beyond reputeDesiBaba has a reputation beyond reputeDesiBaba has a reputation beyond reputeDesiBaba has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sane Less
Here we go with the 'some members' thing again... C'mon Desiba pai, have the guts to point out to the person at the time. That is how a discussion turns into an argument and then we all have fun on echarcha

Sania pai, you having interpreted the contents of the Book of Peace seem to be the brightest of them all..dont tell me you couldnt figure out this 1..

btw,u call this fun? fun at what and whose expense? bhai,thora to sochho..baaki aapki marzee..yeh tyme hindu ka janam liya hai,next tyme muslmaan ka janam mil gaya to aapki nikal padeygi..

the point of this thread is juz to point out the fact that we cannot hold innocent Indian muslims accountable fo the acts of Islamic extremeists..

if yall still wanna continue ranting, please feel free to..fear karma folks..it will hit u lyke a ***** and leave yall moanin in pain lyke a raped hoe..aagay aap logan ki marzee..
Old January 10th, 2006, 05:22 PM
Chosen One

Quote:
Originally Posted by echarcha
They should also not support and provide local aid to terrorists from ISI to cause bomb scares and attacks like in Hyderabad and IISc and Bangalore
bhai,again, why generalize??

anywayz aap nay vachan diya hai haggu threads chalu karnay ka..so please oblige..
Old January 10th, 2006, 07:24 PM
Dead On Arrival is back

Sane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Sania pai, you having interpreted the contents of the Book of Peace seem to be the brightest of them all..dont tell me you couldnt figure out this 1..
Thanks Desiba pai, that is much better... now I explicitly know that I do not belong to those 'some members'.

Quote:
btw,u call this fun? fun at what and whose expense? bhai,thora to sochho..baaki aapki marzee..yeh tyme hindu ka janam liya hai,next tyme muslmaan ka janam mil gaya to aapki nikal padeygi..
woheech tho bola tha main ek thread mein... If I am born a muslmaan in my next janam and such things happen as are happening in this janam, muslmaani chod doonga

fun is in the argument, this faceless thing that we keep having here, without which echarcha will be nothing however much you are standing by the echans of peace (which I appreciate too... and understanding where you are going with your post), echans of peace themselves enjoy these arguments, else they would not argue (may be I am wrong here but still ).

btw, I do not believe in punar-janams and souls... mitti ke hai mitte mein mil jaayenge... end of story...

Quote:
the point of this thread is juz to point out the fact that we cannot hold innocent Indian muslims accountable fo the acts of Islamic extremeists.
I had been thinking about this post of yours, Desib pai, on my way back from work. As I said earlier, I understand where you are going, but I do not understand why it should suffocate you. We are not discriminating echans of peace on each and every thread, are we? Jokes threads, we all laugh and enjoy equally (whoever the poster)... technical threads, we all help each other out... have we seen any discrimination or heated religion-based arguments in any thread that is not related to religion/current (related) news? If you have, then please complain/report and I am sure that fair-minded Tanda pai will take appropriate action

Nobody is asking innocent Indian-muslims to say sorry for actions of islamic terrorists. All we are (at least I was) asking is, how come they (the terrorists) are wrong and echans of peace are right? By what book of peace-based logic? We would like to learn too...

And of course, I fully agree with Tantu pai... please, cha pai as is currently (all bloodied and harried) is bearable... not those sh*t logs again please... (not that I really mind, very educative... those...)

"Kisi ne sahi kaha zindagi kutti cheez hai. You live life without a care in the world not realizing that life is building a heavy load of trash that it dumps on you one fine day, breaking your back." - saneless
Old January 10th, 2006, 07:43 PM
Senior eCharchan

UMA is infamous around these partsUMA is infamous around these partsUMA is infamous around these partsUMA is infamous around these partsUMA is infamous around these partsUMA is infamous around these partsUMA is infamous around these partsUMA is infamous around these partsUMA is infamous around these partsUMA is infamous around these parts
Talking Re: ec.com becoming extremely vitriolic towards our own Indian Muslims?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sane Less
... muslmaani chod doonga
LOL ... you will have up to five musalmani to screw

Musalmani = female muslim
Old January 10th, 2006, 07:46 PM
Dead On Arrival is back

Quote:
Originally Posted by UMA

thanks for the viewpoint... hadn't thought about that... was wondering about the hardness and softness of chod while typing though

Old January 10th, 2006, 08:40 PM
eCharchan

Agastya is just really niceAgastya is just really niceAgastya is just really niceAgastya is just really niceAgastya is just really nice

dear sane , ok i paste the content here

Dear Viking , is it any fault of ordinary muslim? What wrong is he doing by indirectly supporting terrorist muslims? any ordinary sane person willl do it, and they are trained to hate every non-muslim by toilet-paper-scrolls . A terrorist brings sense of victory and sense of power to an ordinary muslim. He feels he is about to become part of ruling class again. It is our fault that we dont make ordinary muslim pay for his support to radical muslims . If we make life of ordinary muslim unbearable in retaliation to acts of radicals and his silence, than only ordinary muslim will see jehadis as somebody who has brought havoc to his life, not glory. Once we are able to wean away ordinary muslim this way, radicals will collapse. But as long as we rush to muslims with job quota and economic package in response to every dastardly acts of terrorism , we are only pushing an ordinary muslim towards more radicalism , we are making him feel that he is on the winning side, that sacrifice of 'boys' is securing their future as community.
Old January 10th, 2006, 09:01 PM

tantric_yogi has a reputation beyond reputetantric_yogi has a reputation beyond reputetantric_yogi has a reputation beyond reputetantric_yogi has a reputation beyond reputetantric_yogi has a reputation beyond reputetantric_yogi has a reputation beyond reputetantric_yogi has a reputation beyond reputetantric_yogi has a reputation beyond reputetantric_yogi has a reputation beyond reputetantric_yogi has a reputation beyond reputetantric_yogi has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by UMA

LOL

Since when did they affix fifth? For the benefit alone if for nothing else ... Dharmendra Singh becomes Dilawar Miyan.

UMA ... one of the pleasures of being regular is when you see a member step out of the closet. You will come around ... I always knew ... just that you took a lonnnnnnnng time.
Kal Agar Hum Dost Ban Jaayen ... To Sharminda Na Ho!

LLKC ... pure and unadulterated ... LLKC!

दूर से देखने पर तो यही लगता था ... 'वाह! वहाँ क्या मजा होता होगा!'
बुरे फसें 'मजाल', आ कर जन्नत में ... हमने तो सोचा था, कुछ नया होता होगा!
Old January 10th, 2006, 09:50 PM
Junior eCharchan

L8Again is on a distinguished road

Dear "shame less" pai,

its ppl. like you who are helping the extremists by trying to prove that their misinterpretations of their book are actually what the book says... going by your logic... the 99% of Muslims' interpretation of the book is wrong and the 1% extremist interpretation who have been denounced time and again is correct. Along the same lines then, there has been extremism in every religion. Nazism, white power, and many other extremist factions of christianity will also quote bible as the source of their theories... doesn't mean we accept their interpretation.. we don't conclude that since they are telling us something we have to believe it and hence, its the bible that's wrong... similarly, in hinduism there are extremists too, who believe in purity of race (read RSS), ... and they all base their beliefs on their religious teaching ... so, do we start to blame every religion just by what one faction believes in???

I have already given shame less explanations of everything he has. He admits to not have read Quran.. still he wants to make absurd claims.. he does not know the difference between "sayings of prophet" and the Word.. yet he seems to behave like a scholar.. all his views are based on Ali Sina's website.. something which is of no credentials.. he doesn't even know if that's the person's real name... and worse off he quotes unauthentic stuff.. of course how is he going to know since all he wants to do is make this site interesting by making a fool out of himself every time he quotes something that's just plain wrong or ignorant... shame less, if it is not painfully obvious by now, people don't reply to you n e more because you have become a pain in the ass by your stupid and nonsensical reasoning...
Old January 10th, 2006, 10:34 PM
eCharchan

Agastya is just really niceAgastya is just really niceAgastya is just really niceAgastya is just really niceAgastya is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by L8Again
its ppl. like you who are helping the extremists by trying to prove that their misinterpretations of their book are actually what the book says... going by your logic... the 99% of Muslims' interpretation of the book is wrong and the 1% extremist interpretation who have been denounced time and again is correct.
So where are these 99% so called moderate? Read letters to editors, listen to debates on TV , watch million-strong processions on TV and hear Friday sermons .....how come you never see these fictitous 99% ?

People who have hand on pulse of muslim mood (Lalu and paswan) and who are secular heroes of India by near universal admission of muslims , brought a osama bin laden look alike to address election ralleis in Bihar. Do you mean Lalu did it to ensure that 99% muslims dont vote for him?

Quote:

Nazism, white power, and many other extremist factions of christianity will also quote bible as the source of their theories... doesn't mean we accept their interpretation.. we don't conclude that since they are telling us something we have to believe it and hence, its the bible that's wrong... similarly, in hinduism there are extremists too, who believe in purity of race (read RSS), ... and they all base their beliefs on their religious teaching ... so, do we start to blame every religion just by what one faction believes in???
Do yu really believe that Nazism has origins in religeon? Did nazis kill with cries of hail Christ with Bible in hand ? muslims behead civilians and raped little girls in Beslan with celeberatory creis of 'alah hu akbar' , koran rasied up.

People Hitler set about exterminating were people described as people 'chosen by God' in Bible. Arayn theory has no basis in Bible. Nazism was Hitlers theory and it is as evil as kill-kafir theory of islam. Differance is that world doesnt make the mistake of honoring nazism as theory of Peace .

Let us hear from your scholarly mouth , where does RSS talk about purity of race. How many tonnes of RDX and how many million AK-47 are horded by RSS. Justifying centrureis of criminal histroy of islam by raising RSS bogey is dumb

Quote:

all his views are based on Ali Sina's website.. something which is of no credentials.. he doesn't even know if that's the person's real name... and worse off he quotes unauthentic stuff.. of course how is he going to know since all he wants to do is make this site interesting by making a fool out of himself every time he quotes something that's just plain wrong or ignorant... shame less, if it is not painfully obvious by now, people don't reply to you n e more because you have become a pain in the ass by your stupid and nonsensical reasoning...
How does it matter from where he reads .
As for reading koran , taste of pudding is in eating. See the behavour of muslims throut history and today acros 5 continents , you will know what koran is taching them.

By the way Ali Sina has fairness to quote from quran with exact refreance. He has given link to full koran on his site .How does real name of Sina matters ? We know how . If muslims know where he lives they will try to kill him to prove that koran is peacefull

Quote:
.. of course how is he going to know since all he wants to do is make this site interesting by making a fool out of himself every time he quotes something that's just plain wrong or ignorant..
The fear this one simple web site has created in the minds of "islam is peace" kind of goebbles is proof of Ali Sinas integrity . If you have turth with you go debate with Sina on his site .

Quote:
shame less, if it is not painfully obvious by now, people don't reply to you n e more because you have become a pain in the ass by your stupid and nonsensical reasoning...
Senseless dont you that see i am replying to Saneless.
Old January 11th, 2006, 02:39 AM
Junior eCharchan

Bhimanand_Chive is an unknown quantity at this point

this website Has been nasty towards dalits also. But it is ur helplessness that is very funny to watch. Iam happy that there are reservations being introduced in software sedctor.
Old January 11th, 2006, 08:35 AM
Dead On Arrival is back

Quote:
Dear "shame less" pai,

its ppl. like you who are helping the extremists by trying to prove that their misinterpretations of their book are actually what the book says... going by your logic... the 99% of Muslims' interpretation of the book is wrong and the 1% extremist interpretation who have been denounced time and again is correct. Along the same lines then, there has been extremism in every religion. Nazism, white power, and many other extremist factions of christianity will also quote bible as the source of their theories... doesn't mean we accept their interpretation.. we don't conclude that since they are telling us something we have to believe it and hence, its the bible that's wrong... similarly, in hinduism there are extremists too, who believe in purity of race (read RSS), ... and they all base their beliefs on their religious teaching ... so, do we start to blame every religion just by what one faction believes in???

I have already given shame less explanations of everything he has. He admits to not have read Quran.. still he wants to make absurd claims.. he does not know the difference between "sayings of prophet" and the Word.. yet he seems to behave like a scholar.. all his views are based on Ali Sina's website.. something which is of no credentials.. he doesn't even know if that's the person's real name... and worse off he quotes unauthentic stuff.. of course how is he going to know since all he wants to do is make this site interesting by making a fool out of himself every time he quotes something that's just plain wrong or ignorant... shame less, if it is not painfully obvious by now, people don't reply to you n e more because you have become a pain in the ass by your stupid and nonsensical reasoning...

Late pai, Agast pai has already responded to your post appropriately but still... there are some personal implications here that I would like to respond personally.

I have never said that I did not read the book of peace. I just said that I have read enough to realize that it needs to be taken with a dose of sarcasm for it to mean anything. (same thing with books of other religions too but that will be a different discussion). I do agree that most of my views are based on Ali Sina's web-site, and that is because his views match mine (mostly) and he is good at words.

I don't know why you deride his hiding his name. You know exactly why he does it and hiding his name has nothing to do with what his opinions are. He presents his opinions in a good way with proper links to original quotations. By saying he is all lies, all you are saying is that the book of peace and its original supporting books are all lies. I do not know how this helps your cause.

Just as an aside but to clarify Ali Sina's standpoint, did you know that the guy who discovered aluminum called it that and the word (and its pronunciation) was later corrupted to aluminium by europeans just so that it matched some other elements. Now there are two ways to pronounce it, the american way and the european way... which is right? Would planes stop flying in europe because it is pronounced differently than what the discoverer wanted it to be? Would it weigh differently in different continents (this may be true, don't know )? what?

And Late pai, where do you get these 99% and 1% numbers? Sure it is from the same end that all your other words turn up from? I can do the same, you know... only 33% of the people think that the religion of peace really is all about peace. 67% think that the book of peace is all about violence and instigation of violence.

And to your last comment, you are wrong You responded

Last edited by Sane Less; January 11th, 2006 at 11:05 AM.