eCharcha.Com   Support eCharcha.Com. Click on sponsor ad to shop online!

Advertise Here

Go Back   eCharcha.Com > eCharcha Lounge > SoapBox

Notices

SoapBox Speak up, speak on, speak your heart out!

Old November 12th, 2003, 03:19 AM
Junior eCharchan

Badtameez is on a distinguished road
Cool How have you 'personalised' your workplace?

Your corner,desk,cubicle,seat,lab bench and so on in your workplace - does it have your hallmark. some thing that makes it stand apart from others of its ilk?
It could be a photograph of you and your friends grinning stupidly in a drunken stupor in that irish pub..or
a memorabilia from someplace you visited..or
a favourite work of literature...
a piece of paper pinned to your cubicle wall containing some humorous or inspirational prose or poetry...
Share folks.
Old November 12th, 2003, 03:32 AM
We change, values don't

2gud has a reputation beyond repute2gud has a reputation beyond repute2gud has a reputation beyond repute2gud has a reputation beyond repute2gud has a reputation beyond repute2gud has a reputation beyond repute2gud has a reputation beyond repute2gud has a reputation beyond repute2gud has a reputation beyond repute2gud has a reputation beyond repute2gud has a reputation beyond repute
Re: How have you 'personalised' your workplace?

I don't know much of others but I don't want to mix the family, personal stuff with office. I don't think my office table needs to look like my dining table to get inspiration now and then.

My memorabilia in office are more of like my comp with stick notes all over, latest scribble notes and archives of folder with month marks etc etc. And that is all fine with me.
Old November 12th, 2003, 05:01 AM
Senior eCharchan

vyomkeshsaxena has a reputation beyond reputevyomkeshsaxena has a reputation beyond reputevyomkeshsaxena has a reputation beyond reputevyomkeshsaxena has a reputation beyond reputevyomkeshsaxena has a reputation beyond reputevyomkeshsaxena has a reputation beyond reputevyomkeshsaxena has a reputation beyond reputevyomkeshsaxena has a reputation beyond reputevyomkeshsaxena has a reputation beyond reputevyomkeshsaxena has a reputation beyond reputevyomkeshsaxena has a reputation beyond repute
my workplace...wel actually itz my study room in my flat..so here it is..virtual graphicmode ON karo apna..

wall facing south..

study tabe in corner on left side with my system on it...a table lamp attached to wal n walkman attached to comp speakers....my revolving chair...n 180 at line of sight...photos of all frnds n family members sticked in a definite fashion!! high up is my 'cuckoo' clock n a red color old t-shirt saying - iem the the king of my castle' with a air-india maharaja drawn on it...

on the right side..u have archies stickers arrranged in a fashion..in the middle of it u have a around 1.5mts long american flag (used to be my towel)...above the flag my nike cap n above that my 'college bag'

wal facing north

u have 4 huge posters on F-14, harrier aircraft...f-15 n f-16 arranged in a pattern....above the the exit door hu have my 'boxing gloves' n a aticker 'never say die'

wal facing west

just above another door is my t-shirt sticked to wa with a navy seal on it n saying 'survival of the fittest'...n on door u have various stickers with msgs....then on my amarah u have stickers ike 'radiation zone..keep out" "entry for authorised persoonel only' with rdiation symbol n stuff like that...above that u have a hige poster streching in y-y' co-ordinate more of a B-2 bomber...

wal facing east

poori wal pe sliding windows hain..curtains...upar ek wal clock hain....n some stickers...2 pots with plants

neways al my frnds says that 'room ho vyomi jaisa '...supercoooooool
Old November 12th, 2003, 10:52 AM
Senior eCharchan

Zen is a name known to allZen is a name known to allZen is a name known to allZen is a name known to allZen is a name known to allZen is a name known to all
Lot's of collected vitage model hotwheel and johny lightning cars in my cubical!

Makes a good chit-chat topic - everybody knows where I sit!

Just by looking at them one knows - this dude is into classy stuff!

Old November 12th, 2003, 11:04 AM
Spear Barbarian

GunsNRoses has much to be proud ofGunsNRoses has much to be proud ofGunsNRoses has much to be proud ofGunsNRoses has much to be proud ofGunsNRoses has much to be proud ofGunsNRoses has much to be proud ofGunsNRoses has much to be proud ofGunsNRoses has much to be proud ofGunsNRoses has much to be proud of
Nice Duesenberg there Zen .

I have
(a) Lava lamp
(b) LED Binary Clock (http://www.thinkgeek.com/cubegoodies/lights/59e0/)
(c) Led Zeppelin Flag ( The Hermit: http://www.mysticrock.net/item108190.ctlg)
(d) Iron Maiden Eddie Conquering the World Flag.
(e) Pink Floyd Dark Side of the Moon Poster (http://www.art.com/asp/sp.asp?PD=100...6F550E5AE8D888)
(f) Used to have another Pink Floyd poster, but it was later ruled too risque by new company regulations (even though no one here had a problem with it, but they wanted to err on the side of safety). This was the poster: http://www.art.com/asp/sp.asp?PD=100...6F550E5AE8D888

Proud LLKC member since May 2002.
"We've been looking for the enemy for some time now. We've finally found him. We're surrounded. That simplifies things." Lt. Gen. Lewis "Chesty" Puller, USMC, Chosin Reservoir 1950

Old November 12th, 2003, 12:51 PM
Super eCharchan

dirty has a reputation beyond reputedirty has a reputation beyond reputedirty has a reputation beyond reputedirty has a reputation beyond reputedirty has a reputation beyond reputedirty has a reputation beyond reputedirty has a reputation beyond reputedirty has a reputation beyond reputedirty has a reputation beyond reputedirty has a reputation beyond reputedirty has a reputation beyond repute
Bunch of papers , a phone and more papers .......

If you open the closet above than food...........

headphone to listen to music.

That's it.
Fair use is a limitation and exception to the exclusive right granted by copyright law to the author of a creative work. In United States copyright law, fair use is a doctrine that permits limited use of copyrighted material without acquiring permission from the rights holders. Examples of fair use include commentary, criticism, news reporting, research, teaching, library archiving and scholarship. It provides for the legal, unlicensed citation or incorporation of copyrighted material in another author's work under a four-factor balancing test.
Old November 12th, 2003, 02:41 PM
Sutradhar {admin}

echarcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond repute
dirty

has sort of described my cubicle

Just that I dont have food in the cubicle. I keep my tiffin in the breakroom refrigerator.
Old November 12th, 2003, 03:31 PM
Super eCharchan

dirty has a reputation beyond reputedirty has a reputation beyond reputedirty has a reputation beyond reputedirty has a reputation beyond reputedirty has a reputation beyond reputedirty has a reputation beyond reputedirty has a reputation beyond reputedirty has a reputation beyond reputedirty has a reputation beyond reputedirty has a reputation beyond reputedirty has a reputation beyond repute
Tiffin naihn vo snack hai babu . Gumy Bears, Jelly Beans, mini candies chek mix etc etc. So all the hot girls in office are always at my desk
Fair use is a limitation and exception to the exclusive right granted by copyright law to the author of a creative work. In United States copyright law, fair use is a doctrine that permits limited use of copyrighted material without acquiring permission from the rights holders. Examples of fair use include commentary, criticism, news reporting, research, teaching, library archiving and scholarship. It provides for the legal, unlicensed citation or incorporation of copyrighted material in another author's work under a four-factor balancing test.
Old November 12th, 2003, 03:37 PM
Senior eCharchan

desichacha has a brilliant futuredesichacha has a brilliant futuredesichacha has a brilliant futuredesichacha has a brilliant futuredesichacha has a brilliant futuredesichacha has a brilliant futuredesichacha has a brilliant futuredesichacha has a brilliant futuredesichacha has a brilliant futuredesichacha has a brilliant futuredesichacha has a brilliant future
Angry

mere ko daftar main cube hi nahi diya -- contractor jo huin na

Checkout where I and Randheer and few others blog - http://www.4octave.com
Old November 12th, 2003, 03:59 PM
eCharchan

SKS is on a distinguished road
Re: How have you 'personalised' your workplace?

Quote:
Originally posted by Badtameez
corner,desk,cubicle,seat,lab bench.
kyon bhai apna separate office room include nahi kiya isme?????????