eCharcha.Com   Support eCharcha.Com. Click on sponsor ad to shop online!

Advertise Here

Go Back   eCharcha.Com > Spiritual > Religion

Notices

Religion All religion related discussions...

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old August 12th, 2005, 02:47 AM
MalsiKham's Avatar
MalsiKham MalsiKham is offline
Junior eCharchan
 
Join Date: Dec 2002
Posts: 242
MalsiKham has a brilliant futureMalsiKham has a brilliant futureMalsiKham has a brilliant futureMalsiKham has a brilliant futureMalsiKham has a brilliant futureMalsiKham has a brilliant futureMalsiKham has a brilliant futureMalsiKham has a brilliant futureMalsiKham has a brilliant futureMalsiKham has a brilliant futureMalsiKham has a brilliant future
Why Muslims broke Hindu temples - a Muslim's View

To my Hindu friends,

I have been registered in echarcha for now two years. I wrote only few times. I find lot of sentiment against minorities. This is true about Sikhs, Muslims and Christians. I have many Hindu friends. They are most of them very angry because we Muslims broke their temples like RamJanambhoomi/Babri Masjid. I want to set controversy to rest.

Q. Did Muslims actually break Hindu temples?
A. Yes, many cases.

Q. Was it justified?
A. Yes. In some cases it was not, but in most cases it was justified.

Q. Why was it justified? Did Hindus cause any troubles to Muslims?
A. No - Hindus did not ever trouble Muslims.

Q. Then why was breaking temples and making mosques justified?
A. Hidus had lot of upper caste - lower caste nonsense. When temples were built, lower castes worked and built them, and upper cast enjoyed. When Islam came to India, it got equality. (When King Fahd died, he was burried in common grave. Can you say same about Bush?) Many lower caste people became Muslims. They would not bow before Upper Castes. So Upper Castes ran away. These lower caste people then converted their temples into mosques. It was done by Indian Muslims only - lower caste people.

Q. Is it right for converts to change temple to mosque?
A. Yes. When Ambedkar became Budhist, lot of Dalits chaanged their temples to Stupas. That means not that Budhists broke temples.

Q. Did Muslims impose Jijiya on Hindus?
A. Yes. Not all Muslim rulers (eg Akbar), but most rulers did it.

Q. Was it justified?
A. Yes. Muslims would pay money to mosques for charity. Hindus did not pay. For equality, special tax to Hindus.

I hope I have cleared all doubts. People should not get angry with Muslims for anything. Really Muslim rule was good for India. They stopped nonsense like Sati, and caste. So let us live together as humans and make India great!
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old August 12th, 2005, 02:58 AM
deshpremi's Avatar
deshpremi deshpremi is offline
Bandook Singh
 
Join Date: Oct 2000
Location: Loin City
Posts: 1,322
deshpremi has a reputation beyond reputedeshpremi has a reputation beyond reputedeshpremi has a reputation beyond reputedeshpremi has a reputation beyond reputedeshpremi has a reputation beyond reputedeshpremi has a reputation beyond reputedeshpremi has a reputation beyond reputedeshpremi has a reputation beyond reputedeshpremi has a reputation beyond reputedeshpremi has a reputation beyond reputedeshpremi has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Why Muslims broke Hindu temples - a Muslim's View

Dhakkan...

Just coz King Fahd was buried in a common grave doesnt mean all muslims were buried in common graves... Look at all the tombs of various Mughal kings all over India??? Why was humayun not buried in a common graveyard, what about Safdar Jung...

This way I can also come up with zillion half baked theories about why muslims shud be killed. Bol suna doon apni reasoning?

Q. Are muslims dumb goat herds?
A. Yes, coz they believe in the preaching of a dumb goat herd.

Q. Should muslims be taxed extra in India?
A.Yes. Because they do not donate to gurdwaras and vaishno devi so they shud be taxed (using this idots logic about the Jaziya tax justification).

Q. Should Mosques be destroyed?
A. Surely yes. If muslims expect hindus to not get angry at temples being broken, why cry when mosques are demolished?
__________________
100 mein se 99 baimaan,
Phir bhi mera bharat mahaan
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old August 12th, 2005, 03:01 AM
viking's Avatar
viking viking is offline
Ass Kicker
 
Join Date: Oct 2000
Posts: 8,624
viking has a reputation beyond reputeviking has a reputation beyond reputeviking has a reputation beyond reputeviking has a reputation beyond reputeviking has a reputation beyond reputeviking has a reputation beyond reputeviking has a reputation beyond reputeviking has a reputation beyond reputeviking has a reputation beyond reputeviking has a reputation beyond reputeviking has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Why Muslims broke Hindu temples - a Muslim's View

Quote:
Originally Posted by deshpremi
Dhakkan...

Just coz King Fahd was buried in a common grave doesnt mean all muslims were buried in common graves... Look at all the tombs of various Mughal kings all over India??? Why was humayun not buried in a common graveyard, what about Safdar Jung...

This way I can also come up with zillion half baked theories about why muslims shud be killed. Bol suna doon apni reasoning?

Q. Are muslims dumb goat herds?
A. Yes, coz they believe in the preaching of a dumb goat herd.

Q. Should muslims be taxed extra in India?
A.Yes. Because they do not donate to gurdwaras and vaishno devi so they shud be taxed (using this idots logic about the Jaziya tax justification).

Q. Should Mosques be destroyed?
A. Surely yes. If muslims expect hindus to not get angry at temples being broken, why cry when mosques are demolished?



Good reply paahji. Pls. correct me if I'm wrong but Aurangzeb had also attacked the Golden Temple of Amritsar. What about the artocities meted out to the Sikh Guru's.
__________________
Viking Kicking Ass - One Post At A Time
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old August 12th, 2005, 03:06 AM
deshpremi's Avatar
deshpremi deshpremi is offline
Bandook Singh
 
Join Date: Oct 2000
Location: Loin City
Posts: 1,322
deshpremi has a reputation beyond reputedeshpremi has a reputation beyond reputedeshpremi has a reputation beyond reputedeshpremi has a reputation beyond reputedeshpremi has a reputation beyond reputedeshpremi has a reputation beyond reputedeshpremi has a reputation beyond reputedeshpremi has a reputation beyond reputedeshpremi has a reputation beyond reputedeshpremi has a reputation beyond reputedeshpremi has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Why Muslims broke Hindu temples - a Muslim's View

Chhod na viking... time nahin waste karna...

Abhi idhar shaam ke 6 baj gaye, mereko jana hai doston ke saath pub mein daru peene (Biwi aajkal India gayi hui hai, so me bachelor)

Aurangzeb ne jo atrocities kari guruji ke saath, they will seem mild in comparison to the atrocities I wud do to this jerk after half a bottle of whisky, if I come across him !!
__________________
100 mein se 99 baimaan,
Phir bhi mera bharat mahaan
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old August 12th, 2005, 03:23 AM
MalsiKham's Avatar
MalsiKham MalsiKham is offline
Junior eCharchan
 
Join Date: Dec 2002
Posts: 242
MalsiKham has a brilliant futureMalsiKham has a brilliant futureMalsiKham has a brilliant futureMalsiKham has a brilliant futureMalsiKham has a brilliant futureMalsiKham has a brilliant futureMalsiKham has a brilliant futureMalsiKham has a brilliant futureMalsiKham has a brilliant futureMalsiKham has a brilliant futureMalsiKham has a brilliant future
Re: Why Muslims broke Hindu temples - a Muslim's View

Desh Premi,

All I say is this. Lower cast Hindus converted their own temples into mosques after converting to Islam. Why all this anger then? I will tell you why.

People like you are scared of Muslims fighting for rights. Muslims are 25% of India Population - so they should get 25% seat reservation. They will demand it, and people like you will lose. So you are scared. That is why you shout that Muslims are this and Muslims are trhat. Only Upper caste Hindus mostly hate Muslims. Lower Cast Hindus, OBCs and others do not. Muslims and Yadavs are Bahi Bhai. You not want us to enjoy reservation and want to crush us. But you will succeed not. Due to good Hindus like Mulayam and others, we will get our rights. You just watch and see. You will see with your own eyes.
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old August 12th, 2005, 03:31 AM
ShivSainik's Avatar
ShivSainik ShivSainik is offline
Senior eCharchan
 
Join Date: Apr 2001
Location: San Jose, CA
Posts: 5,253
ShivSainik has a reputation beyond reputeShivSainik has a reputation beyond reputeShivSainik has a reputation beyond reputeShivSainik has a reputation beyond reputeShivSainik has a reputation beyond reputeShivSainik has a reputation beyond reputeShivSainik has a reputation beyond reputeShivSainik has a reputation beyond reputeShivSainik has a reputation beyond reputeShivSainik has a reputation beyond reputeShivSainik has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Why Muslims broke Hindu temples - a Muslim's View

Quote:
Originally Posted by deshpremi
Aurangzeb ne jo atrocities kari guruji ke saath, they will seem mild in comparison to the atrocities I wud do to this jerk after half a bottle of whisky, if I come across him !!
good one
__________________
"Once you start thinking too much about your place in history, you're at a point where you're no longer trying as hard as you should be"
Reply With Quote
  #7  
Old August 12th, 2005, 03:34 AM
kingfisher's Avatar
kingfisher kingfisher is offline
The Great Dictator
 
Join Date: Sep 2004
Location: Bharat
Posts: 362
kingfisher is on a distinguished road
Re: Why Muslims broke Hindu temples - a Muslim's View

Quote:
Originally Posted by MalsiKham
Desh Premi,

All I say is this. Lower cast Hindus converted their own temples into mosques after converting to Islam. Why all this anger then? I will tell you why.

People like you are scared of Muslims fighting for rights. Muslims are 25% of India Population - so they should get 25% seat reservation. They will demand it, and people like you will lose. So you are scared. That is why you shout that Muslims are this and Muslims are trhat. Only Upper caste Hindus mostly hate Muslims. Lower Cast Hindus, OBCs and others do not. Muslims and Yadavs are Bahi Bhai. You not want us to enjoy reservation and want to crush us. But you will succeed not. Due to good Hindus like Mulayam and others, we will get our rights. You just watch and see. You will see with your own eyes.
Bhaya your logic is wrong and so is your demand for that 25% reservation. I suggest that Pakistan should give you all 100% reservation might try going there and asking for it?

The attackers (mostly Muslims) destroyed Hindu temples to loot them. Except Aurangzeb who was a religious fanatic and the biggest idiot I have ever seen.

Why do you need reservation, why not just work on you own and come up ?? and what gives you the feeling that people are scared of you ??
Nobody is ever scared of beggars (those who ask for reservations are beggars=bhikaris) and anycase beggars are not choosers.

None of my respectable Muslim friends ever liked the idea of begging for reservations , man you really lack self-esteem.

Now just stop this nonsense discussion and try working to your own betterment otherwise try begging to those stupid politicos.
__________________
Hasta la vista, baby.
Reply With Quote
  #8  
Old August 12th, 2005, 04:52 AM
BABU_HYDERABADI's Avatar
BABU_HYDERABADI BABU_HYDERABADI is offline
Hyderabad Wala !!!!
 
Join Date: Apr 2001
Location: USA
Posts: 3,040
BABU_HYDERABADI has a reputation beyond reputeBABU_HYDERABADI has a reputation beyond reputeBABU_HYDERABADI has a reputation beyond reputeBABU_HYDERABADI has a reputation beyond reputeBABU_HYDERABADI has a reputation beyond reputeBABU_HYDERABADI has a reputation beyond reputeBABU_HYDERABADI has a reputation beyond reputeBABU_HYDERABADI has a reputation beyond reputeBABU_HYDERABADI has a reputation beyond reputeBABU_HYDERABADI has a reputation beyond reputeBABU_HYDERABADI has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Why Muslims broke Hindu temples - a Muslim's View

Multiple ID he bhai log, sala koi regular member hi lagtha hei.
MalsiKham, see my signature. phir uske baad baath kar.
-babu
__________________
An oft quoted Gandhian phrase is that if all were to follow an eye for an eye and tooth for a tooth, then the world would go blind. The counter to that is that if only some follow this and others don't then it is the non-violent who would go blind while the rogues will rule the world.
Reply With Quote
  #9  
Old August 12th, 2005, 05:08 AM
2gud's Avatar
2gud 2gud is offline
We change, values don't
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Posts: 4,040
2gud has a reputation beyond repute2gud has a reputation beyond repute2gud has a reputation beyond repute2gud has a reputation beyond repute2gud has a reputation beyond repute2gud has a reputation beyond repute2gud has a reputation beyond repute2gud has a reputation beyond repute2gud has a reputation beyond repute2gud has a reputation beyond repute2gud has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Why Muslims broke Hindu temples - a Muslim's View

Quote:
Originally Posted by MalsiKham
Muslims are 25% of India Population - so they should get 25% seat reservation.
First have your facts right dude.. 83% of Indians are hindus, muslims constitute no more than 15%, and 2% are ppl. of minority religions.
Reply With Quote
  #10  
Old August 12th, 2005, 06:45 AM
dhurandhar's Avatar
dhurandhar dhurandhar is offline
Dhureshvar Dhuracharya
 
Join Date: Mar 2001
Location: Omnipresent
Posts: 13,278
dhurandhar has a reputation beyond reputedhurandhar has a reputation beyond reputedhurandhar has a reputation beyond reputedhurandhar has a reputation beyond reputedhurandhar has a reputation beyond reputedhurandhar has a reputation beyond reputedhurandhar has a reputation beyond reputedhurandhar has a reputation beyond reputedhurandhar has a reputation beyond reputedhurandhar has a reputation beyond reputedhurandhar has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Why Muslims broke Hindu temples - a Muslim's View

Quote:
Originally Posted by MalsiKham
To my Hindu friends,

I have been registered in echarcha for now two years. I wrote only few times. I find lot of sentiment against minorities. This is true about Sikhs, Muslims and Christians. I have many Hindu friends. They are most of them very angry because we Muslims broke their temples like RamJanambhoomi/Babri Masjid. I want to set controversy to rest.

Q. Did Muslims actually break Hindu temples?
A. Yes, many cases.

Q. Was it justified?
A. Yes. In some cases it was not, but in most cases it was justified.

Q. Why was it justified? Did Hindus cause any troubles to Muslims?
A. No - Hindus did not ever trouble Muslims.

Q. Then why was breaking temples and making mosques justified?
A. Hidus had lot of upper caste - lower caste nonsense. When temples were built, lower castes worked and built them, and upper cast enjoyed. When Islam came to India, it got equality. (When King Fahd died, he was burried in common grave. Can you say same about Bush?) Many lower caste people became Muslims. They would not bow before Upper Castes. So Upper Castes ran away. These lower caste people then converted their temples into mosques. It was done by Indian Muslims only - lower caste people.

Q. Is it right for converts to change temple to mosque?
A. Yes. When Ambedkar became Budhist, lot of Dalits chaanged their temples to Stupas. That means not that Budhists broke temples.

Q. Did Muslims impose Jijiya on Hindus?
A. Yes. Not all Muslim rulers (eg Akbar), but most rulers did it.

Q. Was it justified?
A. Yes. Muslims would pay money to mosques for charity. Hindus did not pay. For equality, special tax to Hindus.

I hope I have cleared all doubts. People should not get angry with Muslims for anything. Really Muslim rule was good for India. They stopped nonsense like Sati, and caste. So let us live together as humans and make India great!
There is some truth to your statement that lower caste Hindus had a greater incentive to convert than upper caste Hindus.

However, when converted lower caste Hindus found out that they became irreversibly converted to lower caste Muslims...the remaining brethren of lower caste Hindus decided against conversion...The proof of this being that despite Muslim invasion, the caste system pretty much remained intact.

Also in Muslims there are upper class muslims like Sheikhs and Siddiquis and lower grade Muslims like Ghaanchi(oil makers) and Kasai (butchers). I don't think Prince Aga Khan would dine with a poor Kasai during Ramadan because Islam believes in equality....or Crown Prince Abdullah dining with a poor farmer of his kingdom

So, as I have pointed out before Islam has its share of hypocrisy. Temple breaking was just a means to plunder the riches of temple and humiliate hindus....

Now, a diversion:

Should Hindus have accepted temple breaking as their karma? how to know whether what they are facing is a justified punishment from God? If God were really residing in the temple, why would he allow it to be broken?
__________________
Hum woh hai jo vidhaata ka bhagya likhte hai
Reply With Quote
  #11  
Old August 12th, 2005, 07:42 AM
MalsiKham's Avatar
MalsiKham MalsiKham is offline
Junior eCharchan
 
Join Date: Dec 2002
Posts: 242
MalsiKham has a brilliant futureMalsiKham has a brilliant futureMalsiKham has a brilliant futureMalsiKham has a brilliant futureMalsiKham has a brilliant futureMalsiKham has a brilliant futureMalsiKham has a brilliant futureMalsiKham has a brilliant futureMalsiKham has a brilliant futureMalsiKham has a brilliant futureMalsiKham has a brilliant future
Re: Why Muslims broke Hindu temples - a Muslim's View

I have nothing against hindus. I have many Hindu friends. But somehow word has gone around that hindus got converted to muslims by force. Can religion be changed by force? Even today hindus change religion to Budha, Muslim or Chritian religion. Why? Muslim does not change his religion. Chritian does not. Only Hindu. Why? Not in India only, but also in Fiji and Mauritius and Bangaladesh.

I believe that all religions are equal. Just many roads to same Allah, God, Bhagwan, etc. But it is religious leaders who play all mischief and in name of religion make all problems. In that respect, only Muslims are different. Because of special relation between Ulema and Ummah, Muslim religious leaders do not create problems. This is true (I am not saying it because I am Muslim. I am saying it because it is true). Why do I say it? Listen -

Karl Marx said that"Religion is Opium of Masses". He said because he saw all problems that religion leaders make. Communism became alive in many Christian countries like Russia, etc. Means that Christian leaders were mischief makrs. In Budhist countries like China and in Hindu India too Communism took grip. That shows that Hindu and Budhist leaders make problems. Not one single Muslim country had communism. Countries like Turkestan were communist by force of Russia, but Muslim was underground relision still. Means what? People are happy with Religious leaders.

I say all religions are same. But only Islam has good leaders.
Reply With Quote
  #12  
Old August 12th, 2005, 07:51 AM
dhurandhar's Avatar
dhurandhar dhurandhar is offline
Dhureshvar Dhuracharya
 
Join Date: Mar 2001
Location: Omnipresent
Posts: 13,278
dhurandhar has a reputation beyond reputedhurandhar has a reputation beyond reputedhurandhar has a reputation beyond reputedhurandhar has a reputation beyond reputedhurandhar has a reputation beyond reputedhurandhar has a reputation beyond reputedhurandhar has a reputation beyond reputedhurandhar has a reputation beyond reputedhurandhar has a reputation beyond reputedhurandhar has a reputation beyond reputedhurandhar has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Why Muslims broke Hindu temples - a Muslim's View

Quote:
Originally Posted by MalsiKham
I have nothing against hindus. I have many Hindu friends. But somehow word has gone around that hindus got converted to muslims by force. Can religion be changed by force? Even today hindus change religion to Budha, Muslim or Chritian religion. Why? Muslim does not change his religion. Chritian does not. Only Hindu. Why? Not in India only, but also in Fiji and Mauritius and Bangaladesh.

I believe that all religions are equal. Just many roads to same Allah, God, Bhagwan, etc. But it is religious leaders who play all mischief and in name of religion make all problems. In that respect, only Muslims are different. Because of special relation between Ulema and Ummah, Muslim religious leaders do not create problems. This is true (I am not saying it because I am Muslim. I am saying it because it is true). Why do I say it? Listen -

Karl Marx said that"Religion is Opium of Masses". He said because he saw all problems that religion leaders make. Communism became alive in many Christian countries like Russia, etc. Means that Christian leaders were mischief makrs. In Budhist countries like China and in Hindu India too Communism took grip. That shows that Hindu and Budhist leaders make problems. Not one single Muslim country had communism. Countries like Turkestan were communist by force of Russia, but Muslim was underground relision still. Means what? People are happy with Religious leaders.

I say all religions are same. But only Islam has good leaders.
Islam has good leaders....like what?...the ones that sleep with a 9 year old? or ones that demand that the wife divorce husband because she was raped by father-in-law?

people don't leave islam? they do...only those who can dare to think differently

meet Ali Sina
http://www.faithfreedom.org/oped/sina40908.htm
__________________
Hum woh hai jo vidhaata ka bhagya likhte hai
Reply With Quote
  #13  
Old August 12th, 2005, 09:26 AM
rameshp's Avatar
rameshp rameshp is offline
the Centre Right Indian!
 
Join Date: May 2004
Location: Tampa, Florida
Posts: 4,804
rameshp has a reputation beyond reputerameshp has a reputation beyond reputerameshp has a reputation beyond reputerameshp has a reputation beyond reputerameshp has a reputation beyond reputerameshp has a reputation beyond reputerameshp has a reputation beyond reputerameshp has a reputation beyond reputerameshp has a reputation beyond reputerameshp has a reputation beyond reputerameshp has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Why Muslims broke Hindu temples - a Muslim's View

Quote:
Originally Posted by MalsiKham
I have nothing against hindus. I have many Hindu friends. But somehow word has gone around that hindus got converted to muslims by force. Can religion be changed by force? Even today hindus change religion to Budha, Muslim or Chritian religion. Why? Muslim does not change his religion. Chritian does not. Only Hindu. Why? Not in India only, but also in Fiji and Mauritius and Bangaladesh.

I believe that all religions are equal. Just many roads to same Allah, God, Bhagwan, etc. But it is religious leaders who play all mischief and in name of religion make all problems. In that respect, only Muslims are different. Because of special relation between Ulema and Ummah, Muslim religious leaders do not create problems. This is true (I am not saying it because I am Muslim. I am saying it because it is true). Why do I say it? Listen -

Karl Marx said that"Religion is Opium of Masses". He said because he saw all problems that religion leaders make. Communism became alive in many Christian countries like Russia, etc. Means that Christian leaders were mischief makrs. In Budhist countries like China and in Hindu India too Communism took grip. That shows that Hindu and Budhist leaders make problems. Not one single Muslim country had communism. Countries like Turkestan were communist by force of Russia, but Muslim was underground relision still. Means what? People are happy with Religious leaders.

I say all religions are same. But only Islam has good leaders.
hello? are ur feet on earth or are u smoking pot? good religious leaders in islam? ever heard of a word called islamic terrorism? isnt it caused by f*cking religious leaders of islam by brainwashing innocent muslim youth?

dude, seriously, u need to try the nearest drug rehab ASAP. u are smoking too much pot.
__________________


Captain R Harshan
Ashok Chakra, 2 PARA SF,
Indian Army.
Reply With Quote
  #14  
Old August 12th, 2005, 10:31 AM
Zorro's Avatar
Zorro Zorro is offline
Hasa Diga Eebowai
 
Join Date: Mar 2002
Location: Motor City
Posts: 1,657
Zorro has a reputation beyond reputeZorro has a reputation beyond reputeZorro has a reputation beyond reputeZorro has a reputation beyond reputeZorro has a reputation beyond reputeZorro has a reputation beyond reputeZorro has a reputation beyond reputeZorro has a reputation beyond reputeZorro has a reputation beyond reputeZorro has a reputation beyond reputeZorro has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Why Muslims broke Hindu temples - a Muslim's View

Quote:
Originally Posted by MalsiKham
I say all religions are same. But only Islam has good leaders.
malsi bhaiyya, just for this one statement...GO FUKK YOURSELF.
i am a muslim and i will say that at present ALL MUSLIM LEADERS IN THE WORLD ARE THUGS who will do anything to make a quick buck and screw the lives of millions of fools like you (if you are for real).
Reply With Quote
  #15  
Old August 12th, 2005, 04:33 PM
dawizard's Avatar
dawizard dawizard is offline
Axecuse Me?
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Location: USA
Posts: 1,986
dawizard has much to be proud ofdawizard has much to be proud ofdawizard has much to be proud ofdawizard has much to be proud ofdawizard has much to be proud ofdawizard has much to be proud ofdawizard has much to be proud ofdawizard has much to be proud ofdawizard has much to be proud of
Re: Why Muslims broke Hindu temples - a Muslim's View

Quote:
Originally Posted by MalsiKham
Desh Premi,

All I say is this. Lower cast Hindus converted their own temples into mosques after converting to Islam. Why all this anger then? I will tell you why.

People like you are scared of Muslims fighting for rights. Muslims are 25% of India Population - so they should get 25% seat reservation. They will demand it, and people like you will lose. So you are scared. That is why you shout that Muslims are this and Muslims are trhat. Only Upper caste Hindus mostly hate Muslims. Lower Cast Hindus, OBCs and others do not. Muslims and Yadavs are Bahi Bhai. You not want us to enjoy reservation and want to crush us. But you will succeed not. Due to good Hindus like Mulayam and others, we will get our rights. You just watch and see. You will see with your own eyes.

So basically you are saying Muslims feel they are too inferior and need reservations to be treated equally, why would they continue to stay in India if they had to struggle so much to be treated with respect, Pakistan could definitely accomodate all of them and more. I am sure they lack self respect that they continue to be treated this way, or perhaps they are getting used to it.

I guess by keeping a hideous nick like urs and pretending to be a muslim, trying to flare emotions here....its kinda hillarious....lol
__________________
Marijuana is nature's way of saying "high".
Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Animal Sacrifices in Hindu Temples Cooldude Religion 20 April 10th, 2007 02:51 PM
Hindu temples demolished in Kazakhstan desidude International Politics 9 November 23rd, 2006 11:51 PM
Muslims rebuild temples in J&K Sachha_Jhoota Cultural Exchange 2 August 22nd, 2006 10:17 AM
What Hindu temples do for Poor? tantric_yogi Religion 28 May 19th, 2003 07:56 AM
Temples Destroyed By Muslims -[challenge Offered] chirag2000 Cultural Exchange 37 June 9th, 2001 08:14 PM


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 12:24 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.2
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Site Copyright © eCharcha.Com 2000-2012.