eCharcha.Com   Support eCharcha.Com. Click on sponsor ad to shop online!

Advertise Here

Go Back   eCharcha.Com > Spiritual > Religion

Notices

Religion All religion related discussions...

Old August 12th, 2005, 02:47 AM
Junior eCharchan

MalsiKham has a brilliant futureMalsiKham has a brilliant futureMalsiKham has a brilliant futureMalsiKham has a brilliant futureMalsiKham has a brilliant futureMalsiKham has a brilliant futureMalsiKham has a brilliant futureMalsiKham has a brilliant futureMalsiKham has a brilliant futureMalsiKham has a brilliant futureMalsiKham has a brilliant future
Why Muslims broke Hindu temples - a Muslim's View

To my Hindu friends,

I have been registered in echarcha for now two years. I wrote only few times. I find lot of sentiment against minorities. This is true about Sikhs, Muslims and Christians. I have many Hindu friends. They are most of them very angry because we Muslims broke their temples like RamJanambhoomi/Babri Masjid. I want to set controversy to rest.

Q. Did Muslims actually break Hindu temples?
A. Yes, many cases.

Q. Was it justified?
A. Yes. In some cases it was not, but in most cases it was justified.

Q. Why was it justified? Did Hindus cause any troubles to Muslims?
A. No - Hindus did not ever trouble Muslims.

Q. Then why was breaking temples and making mosques justified?
A. Hidus had lot of upper caste - lower caste nonsense. When temples were built, lower castes worked and built them, and upper cast enjoyed. When Islam came to India, it got equality. (When King Fahd died, he was burried in common grave. Can you say same about Bush?) Many lower caste people became Muslims. They would not bow before Upper Castes. So Upper Castes ran away. These lower caste people then converted their temples into mosques. It was done by Indian Muslims only - lower caste people.

Q. Is it right for converts to change temple to mosque?
A. Yes. When Ambedkar became Budhist, lot of Dalits chaanged their temples to Stupas. That means not that Budhists broke temples.

Q. Did Muslims impose Jijiya on Hindus?
A. Yes. Not all Muslim rulers (eg Akbar), but most rulers did it.

Q. Was it justified?
A. Yes. Muslims would pay money to mosques for charity. Hindus did not pay. For equality, special tax to Hindus.

I hope I have cleared all doubts. People should not get angry with Muslims for anything. Really Muslim rule was good for India. They stopped nonsense like Sati, and caste. So let us live together as humans and make India great!
Old August 12th, 2005, 02:58 AM
Bandook Singh

deshpremi has a reputation beyond reputedeshpremi has a reputation beyond reputedeshpremi has a reputation beyond reputedeshpremi has a reputation beyond reputedeshpremi has a reputation beyond reputedeshpremi has a reputation beyond reputedeshpremi has a reputation beyond reputedeshpremi has a reputation beyond reputedeshpremi has a reputation beyond reputedeshpremi has a reputation beyond reputedeshpremi has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Why Muslims broke Hindu temples - a Muslim's View

Dhakkan...

Just coz King Fahd was buried in a common grave doesnt mean all muslims were buried in common graves... Look at all the tombs of various Mughal kings all over India??? Why was humayun not buried in a common graveyard, what about Safdar Jung...

This way I can also come up with zillion half baked theories about why muslims shud be killed. Bol suna doon apni reasoning?

Q. Are muslims dumb goat herds?
A. Yes, coz they believe in the preaching of a dumb goat herd.

Q. Should muslims be taxed extra in India?
A.Yes. Because they do not donate to gurdwaras and vaishno devi so they shud be taxed (using this idots logic about the Jaziya tax justification).

Q. Should Mosques be destroyed?
A. Surely yes. If muslims expect hindus to not get angry at temples being broken, why cry when mosques are demolished?
Old August 12th, 2005, 03:01 AM
Ass Kicker

viking has a reputation beyond reputeviking has a reputation beyond reputeviking has a reputation beyond reputeviking has a reputation beyond reputeviking has a reputation beyond reputeviking has a reputation beyond reputeviking has a reputation beyond reputeviking has a reputation beyond reputeviking has a reputation beyond reputeviking has a reputation beyond reputeviking has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by deshpremi
Dhakkan...

Just coz King Fahd was buried in a common grave doesnt mean all muslims were buried in common graves... Look at all the tombs of various Mughal kings all over India??? Why was humayun not buried in a common graveyard, what about Safdar Jung...

This way I can also come up with zillion half baked theories about why muslims shud be killed. Bol suna doon apni reasoning?

Q. Are muslims dumb goat herds?
A. Yes, coz they believe in the preaching of a dumb goat herd.

Q. Should muslims be taxed extra in India?
A.Yes. Because they do not donate to gurdwaras and vaishno devi so they shud be taxed (using this idots logic about the Jaziya tax justification).

Q. Should Mosques be destroyed?
A. Surely yes. If muslims expect hindus to not get angry at temples being broken, why cry when mosques are demolished?

Good reply paahji. Pls. correct me if I'm wrong but Aurangzeb had also attacked the Golden Temple of Amritsar. What about the artocities meted out to the Sikh Guru's.
Old August 12th, 2005, 03:06 AM
Bandook Singh

deshpremi has a reputation beyond reputedeshpremi has a reputation beyond reputedeshpremi has a reputation beyond reputedeshpremi has a reputation beyond reputedeshpremi has a reputation beyond reputedeshpremi has a reputation beyond reputedeshpremi has a reputation beyond reputedeshpremi has a reputation beyond reputedeshpremi has a reputation beyond reputedeshpremi has a reputation beyond reputedeshpremi has a reputation beyond repute

Chhod na viking... time nahin waste karna...

Abhi idhar shaam ke 6 baj gaye, mereko jana hai doston ke saath pub mein daru peene (Biwi aajkal India gayi hui hai, so me bachelor)

Aurangzeb ne jo atrocities kari guruji ke saath, they will seem mild in comparison to the atrocities I wud do to this jerk after half a bottle of whisky, if I come across him !!
Old August 12th, 2005, 03:23 AM
Junior eCharchan

MalsiKham has a brilliant futureMalsiKham has a brilliant futureMalsiKham has a brilliant futureMalsiKham has a brilliant futureMalsiKham has a brilliant futureMalsiKham has a brilliant futureMalsiKham has a brilliant futureMalsiKham has a brilliant futureMalsiKham has a brilliant futureMalsiKham has a brilliant futureMalsiKham has a brilliant future

Desh Premi,

All I say is this. Lower cast Hindus converted their own temples into mosques after converting to Islam. Why all this anger then? I will tell you why.

People like you are scared of Muslims fighting for rights. Muslims are 25% of India Population - so they should get 25% seat reservation. They will demand it, and people like you will lose. So you are scared. That is why you shout that Muslims are this and Muslims are trhat. Only Upper caste Hindus mostly hate Muslims. Lower Cast Hindus, OBCs and others do not. Muslims and Yadavs are Bahi Bhai. You not want us to enjoy reservation and want to crush us. But you will succeed not. Due to good Hindus like Mulayam and others, we will get our rights. You just watch and see. You will see with your own eyes.
Old August 12th, 2005, 03:31 AM
Senior eCharchan

ShivSainik has a reputation beyond reputeShivSainik has a reputation beyond reputeShivSainik has a reputation beyond reputeShivSainik has a reputation beyond reputeShivSainik has a reputation beyond reputeShivSainik has a reputation beyond reputeShivSainik has a reputation beyond reputeShivSainik has a reputation beyond reputeShivSainik has a reputation beyond reputeShivSainik has a reputation beyond reputeShivSainik has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by deshpremi
Aurangzeb ne jo atrocities kari guruji ke saath, they will seem mild in comparison to the atrocities I wud do to this jerk after half a bottle of whisky, if I come across him !!
good one
Old August 12th, 2005, 03:34 AM
The Great Dictator

kingfisher is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by MalsiKham
Desh Premi,

All I say is this. Lower cast Hindus converted their own temples into mosques after converting to Islam. Why all this anger then? I will tell you why.

People like you are scared of Muslims fighting for rights. Muslims are 25% of India Population - so they should get 25% seat reservation. They will demand it, and people like you will lose. So you are scared. That is why you shout that Muslims are this and Muslims are trhat. Only Upper caste Hindus mostly hate Muslims. Lower Cast Hindus, OBCs and others do not. Muslims and Yadavs are Bahi Bhai. You not want us to enjoy reservation and want to crush us. But you will succeed not. Due to good Hindus like Mulayam and others, we will get our rights. You just watch and see. You will see with your own eyes.
Bhaya your logic is wrong and so is your demand for that 25% reservation. I suggest that Pakistan should give you all 100% reservation might try going there and asking for it?

The attackers (mostly Muslims) destroyed Hindu temples to loot them. Except Aurangzeb who was a religious fanatic and the biggest idiot I have ever seen.

Why do you need reservation, why not just work on you own and come up ?? and what gives you the feeling that people are scared of you ??
Nobody is ever scared of beggars (those who ask for reservations are beggars=bhikaris) and anycase beggars are not choosers.

None of my respectable Muslim friends ever liked the idea of begging for reservations , man you really lack self-esteem.

Now just stop this nonsense discussion and try working to your own betterment otherwise try begging to those stupid politicos.
Old August 12th, 2005, 04:52 AM
Hyderabad Wala !!!!

BABU_HYDERABADI has a reputation beyond reputeBABU_HYDERABADI has a reputation beyond reputeBABU_HYDERABADI has a reputation beyond reputeBABU_HYDERABADI has a reputation beyond reputeBABU_HYDERABADI has a reputation beyond reputeBABU_HYDERABADI has a reputation beyond reputeBABU_HYDERABADI has a reputation beyond reputeBABU_HYDERABADI has a reputation beyond reputeBABU_HYDERABADI has a reputation beyond reputeBABU_HYDERABADI has a reputation beyond reputeBABU_HYDERABADI has a reputation beyond repute

Multiple ID he bhai log, sala koi regular member hi lagtha hei.
MalsiKham, see my signature. phir uske baad baath kar.
-babu
An oft quoted Gandhian phrase is that if all were to follow an eye for an eye and tooth for a tooth, then the world would go blind. The counter to that is that if only some follow this and others don't then it is the non-violent who would go blind while the rogues will rule the world.
Old August 12th, 2005, 05:08 AM
We change, values don't

2gud has a reputation beyond repute2gud has a reputation beyond repute2gud has a reputation beyond repute2gud has a reputation beyond repute2gud has a reputation beyond repute2gud has a reputation beyond repute2gud has a reputation beyond repute2gud has a reputation beyond repute2gud has a reputation beyond repute2gud has a reputation beyond repute2gud has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Muslims are 25% of India Population - so they should get 25% seat reservation.
First have your facts right dude.. 83% of Indians are hindus, muslims constitute no more than 15%, and 2% are ppl. of minority religions.
Old August 12th, 2005, 06:45 AM
Dhureshvar Dhuracharya

dhurandhar has a reputation beyond reputedhurandhar has a reputation beyond reputedhurandhar has a reputation beyond reputedhurandhar has a reputation beyond reputedhurandhar has a reputation beyond reputedhurandhar has a reputation beyond reputedhurandhar has a reputation beyond reputedhurandhar has a reputation beyond reputedhurandhar has a reputation beyond reputedhurandhar has a reputation beyond reputedhurandhar has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
To my Hindu friends,

I have been registered in echarcha for now two years. I wrote only few times. I find lot of sentiment against minorities. This is true about Sikhs, Muslims and Christians. I have many Hindu friends. They are most of them very angry because we Muslims broke their temples like RamJanambhoomi/Babri Masjid. I want to set controversy to rest.

Q. Did Muslims actually break Hindu temples?
A. Yes, many cases.

Q. Was it justified?
A. Yes. In some cases it was not, but in most cases it was justified.

Q. Why was it justified? Did Hindus cause any troubles to Muslims?
A. No - Hindus did not ever trouble Muslims.

Q. Then why was breaking temples and making mosques justified?
A. Hidus had lot of upper caste - lower caste nonsense. When temples were built, lower castes worked and built them, and upper cast enjoyed. When Islam came to India, it got equality. (When King Fahd died, he was burried in common grave. Can you say same about Bush?) Many lower caste people became Muslims. They would not bow before Upper Castes. So Upper Castes ran away. These lower caste people then converted their temples into mosques. It was done by Indian Muslims only - lower caste people.

Q. Is it right for converts to change temple to mosque?
A. Yes. When Ambedkar became Budhist, lot of Dalits chaanged their temples to Stupas. That means not that Budhists broke temples.

Q. Did Muslims impose Jijiya on Hindus?
A. Yes. Not all Muslim rulers (eg Akbar), but most rulers did it.

Q. Was it justified?
A. Yes. Muslims would pay money to mosques for charity. Hindus did not pay. For equality, special tax to Hindus.

I hope I have cleared all doubts. People should not get angry with Muslims for anything. Really Muslim rule was good for India. They stopped nonsense like Sati, and caste. So let us live together as humans and make India great!
There is some truth to your statement that lower caste Hindus had a greater incentive to convert than upper caste Hindus.

However, when converted lower caste Hindus found out that they became irreversibly converted to lower caste Muslims...the remaining brethren of lower caste Hindus decided against conversion...The proof of this being that despite Muslim invasion, the caste system pretty much remained intact.

Also in Muslims there are upper class muslims like Sheikhs and Siddiquis and lower grade Muslims like Ghaanchi(oil makers) and Kasai (butchers). I don't think Prince Aga Khan would dine with a poor Kasai during Ramadan because Islam believes in equality....or Crown Prince Abdullah dining with a poor farmer of his kingdom

So, as I have pointed out before Islam has its share of hypocrisy. Temple breaking was just a means to plunder the riches of temple and humiliate hindus....

Now, a diversion:

Should Hindus have accepted temple breaking as their karma? how to know whether what they are facing is a justified punishment from God? If God were really residing in the temple, why would he allow it to be broken?
Old August 12th, 2005, 07:42 AM
Junior eCharchan

I have nothing against hindus. I have many Hindu friends. But somehow word has gone around that hindus got converted to muslims by force. Can religion be changed by force? Even today hindus change religion to Budha, Muslim or Chritian religion. Why? Muslim does not change his religion. Chritian does not. Only Hindu. Why? Not in India only, but also in Fiji and Mauritius and Bangaladesh.

I believe that all religions are equal. Just many roads to same Allah, God, Bhagwan, etc. But it is religious leaders who play all mischief and in name of religion make all problems. In that respect, only Muslims are different. Because of special relation between Ulema and Ummah, Muslim religious leaders do not create problems. This is true (I am not saying it because I am Muslim. I am saying it because it is true). Why do I say it? Listen -

Karl Marx said that"Religion is Opium of Masses". He said because he saw all problems that religion leaders make. Communism became alive in many Christian countries like Russia, etc. Means that Christian leaders were mischief makrs. In Budhist countries like China and in Hindu India too Communism took grip. That shows that Hindu and Budhist leaders make problems. Not one single Muslim country had communism. Countries like Turkestan were communist by force of Russia, but Muslim was underground relision still. Means what? People are happy with Religious leaders.

I say all religions are same. But only Islam has good leaders.
Old August 12th, 2005, 07:51 AM
Dhureshvar Dhuracharya

dhurandhar has a reputation beyond reputedhurandhar has a reputation beyond reputedhurandhar has a reputation beyond reputedhurandhar has a reputation beyond reputedhurandhar has a reputation beyond reputedhurandhar has a reputation beyond reputedhurandhar has a reputation beyond reputedhurandhar has a reputation beyond reputedhurandhar has a reputation beyond reputedhurandhar has a reputation beyond reputedhurandhar has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I have nothing against hindus. I have many Hindu friends. But somehow word has gone around that hindus got converted to muslims by force. Can religion be changed by force? Even today hindus change religion to Budha, Muslim or Chritian religion. Why? Muslim does not change his religion. Chritian does not. Only Hindu. Why? Not in India only, but also in Fiji and Mauritius and Bangaladesh.

I believe that all religions are equal. Just many roads to same Allah, God, Bhagwan, etc. But it is religious leaders who play all mischief and in name of religion make all problems. In that respect, only Muslims are different. Because of special relation between Ulema and Ummah, Muslim religious leaders do not create problems. This is true (I am not saying it because I am Muslim. I am saying it because it is true). Why do I say it? Listen -

Karl Marx said that"Religion is Opium of Masses". He said because he saw all problems that religion leaders make. Communism became alive in many Christian countries like Russia, etc. Means that Christian leaders were mischief makrs. In Budhist countries like China and in Hindu India too Communism took grip. That shows that Hindu and Budhist leaders make problems. Not one single Muslim country had communism. Countries like Turkestan were communist by force of Russia, but Muslim was underground relision still. Means what? People are happy with Religious leaders.

Islam has good leaders....like what?...the ones that sleep with a 9 year old? or ones that demand that the wife divorce husband because she was raped by father-in-law?

people don't leave islam? they do...only those who can dare to think differently

meet Ali Sina
http://www.faithfreedom.org/oped/sina40908.htm
Old August 12th, 2005, 09:26 AM
the Centre Right Indian!

rameshp has a reputation beyond reputerameshp has a reputation beyond reputerameshp has a reputation beyond reputerameshp has a reputation beyond reputerameshp has a reputation beyond reputerameshp has a reputation beyond reputerameshp has a reputation beyond reputerameshp has a reputation beyond reputerameshp has a reputation beyond reputerameshp has a reputation beyond reputerameshp has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

hello? are ur feet on earth or are u smoking pot? good religious leaders in islam? ever heard of a word called islamic terrorism? isnt it caused by f*cking religious leaders of islam by brainwashing innocent muslim youth?

dude, seriously, u need to try the nearest drug rehab ASAP. u are smoking too much pot.

Captain R Harshan
Ashok Chakra, 2 PARA SF,
Indian Army.
Old August 12th, 2005, 10:31 AM
Hasa Diga Eebowai

Zorro has a reputation beyond reputeZorro has a reputation beyond reputeZorro has a reputation beyond reputeZorro has a reputation beyond reputeZorro has a reputation beyond reputeZorro has a reputation beyond reputeZorro has a reputation beyond reputeZorro has a reputation beyond reputeZorro has a reputation beyond reputeZorro has a reputation beyond reputeZorro has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
malsi bhaiyya, just for this one statement...GO FUKK YOURSELF.
i am a muslim and i will say that at present ALL MUSLIM LEADERS IN THE WORLD ARE THUGS who will do anything to make a quick buck and screw the lives of millions of fools like you (if you are for real).
Old August 12th, 2005, 04:33 PM
Axecuse Me?

dawizard has much to be proud ofdawizard has much to be proud ofdawizard has much to be proud ofdawizard has much to be proud ofdawizard has much to be proud ofdawizard has much to be proud ofdawizard has much to be proud ofdawizard has much to be proud ofdawizard has much to be proud of

Quote:
Desh Premi,

So basically you are saying Muslims feel they are too inferior and need reservations to be treated equally, why would they continue to stay in India if they had to struggle so much to be treated with respect, Pakistan could definitely accomodate all of them and more. I am sure they lack self respect that they continue to be treated this way, or perhaps they are getting used to it.

I guess by keeping a hideous nick like urs and pretending to be a muslim, trying to flare emotions here....its kinda hillarious....lol