eCharcha.Com   Support eCharcha.Com. Click on sponsor ad to shop online!

Advertise Here

Go Back   eCharcha.Com > Entertainment > Gaming

Notices

Gaming All about the wonderful games on the Internet, PC, XBOX, PS, GameCube, GameBoy...

Old May 13th, 2007, 06:00 AM
Senior eCharchan

krantikari has a reputation beyond reputekrantikari has a reputation beyond reputekrantikari has a reputation beyond reputekrantikari has a reputation beyond reputekrantikari has a reputation beyond reputekrantikari has a reputation beyond reputekrantikari has a reputation beyond reputekrantikari has a reputation beyond reputekrantikari has a reputation beyond reputekrantikari has a reputation beyond reputekrantikari has a reputation beyond repute
Son or Daughter

Well... You might be wondering why this is in the gaming section... Consider this as a game.

Take a neck chain. Mangal Sutra works... even any other simple chain works. Get one of your parents (or anybody else for this matter) to extend their palm (preferably right hand). Do not touch their palm. Hold up the chain at the hook end with your right hand and rub the chain lightly on to the left side(the side of the little finger) of the extended palm (3 to 4 times should be sufficient). Once done this, just let the chain hang above the center of the palm. Just hold it stationary on the palm (do not let it touch the palm, the chain should just dangle over the palm). Do not exert any forces on the chain.

The chain should start oscillating by itself. I guess Newton will be damned. No force needed for this. Just note if the chain oscillates in a straight line or a circular motion. Rub the chain again on the side of the palm(ensure your hand does not touch the other person's palm). Hold up the pendulum yet again... note down the oscillations... circular or linear. Keep doing the process until the time pendulum no longer oscillates.

Linear motion indicates Son.
Circular motion indicates Daughter.

and in the order indicated by the oscillations.

Do let us know if the results are accurate in this thread. Have somebody (your spouse...) do the same on you. If experiment is done on unmarried person, this kind of predicts the offspring gender... Have Fun. If you want try this also on the belly of the pregnent lady. Remember ... this is just fun. Let us know the results.

If one is unmarried and does not have any oscillations at all... do not fret... wait till you have a life partner and try on him/her. Yet ... I do not guarantee 100% accuracy... so I call it a game.

Enjoy.
Old May 13th, 2007, 11:30 AM
Senior eCharchan

HarHarMahaDev has a brilliant futureHarHarMahaDev has a brilliant futureHarHarMahaDev has a brilliant futureHarHarMahaDev has a brilliant futureHarHarMahaDev has a brilliant futureHarHarMahaDev has a brilliant futureHarHarMahaDev has a brilliant futureHarHarMahaDev has a brilliant futureHarHarMahaDev has a brilliant futureHarHarMahaDev has a brilliant futureHarHarMahaDev has a brilliant future
Re: Son or Daughter

Sounds like a fun game for expecting parents!

(btw im glad u didnt put it in the philosophy/spirituality section)
Old May 13th, 2007, 11:44 AM
The NEo of Echarcha

JaiSpeaks has a reputation beyond reputeJaiSpeaks has a reputation beyond reputeJaiSpeaks has a reputation beyond reputeJaiSpeaks has a reputation beyond reputeJaiSpeaks has a reputation beyond reputeJaiSpeaks has a reputation beyond reputeJaiSpeaks has a reputation beyond reputeJaiSpeaks has a reputation beyond reputeJaiSpeaks has a reputation beyond reputeJaiSpeaks has a reputation beyond reputeJaiSpeaks has a reputation beyond repute

wat abt if both linear motion and circular motion?

Shld we assume the worst ?
Old May 13th, 2007, 11:59 AM
We change, values don't

2gud has a reputation beyond repute2gud has a reputation beyond repute2gud has a reputation beyond repute2gud has a reputation beyond repute2gud has a reputation beyond repute2gud has a reputation beyond repute2gud has a reputation beyond repute2gud has a reputation beyond repute2gud has a reputation beyond repute2gud has a reputation beyond repute2gud has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by JaiSpeaks
wat abt if both linear motion and circular motion?

Shld we assume the worst ?
What about non-linear, oscillatory, chaotic motions?
Old May 13th, 2007, 12:07 PM

tantric_yogi has a reputation beyond reputetantric_yogi has a reputation beyond reputetantric_yogi has a reputation beyond reputetantric_yogi has a reputation beyond reputetantric_yogi has a reputation beyond reputetantric_yogi has a reputation beyond reputetantric_yogi has a reputation beyond reputetantric_yogi has a reputation beyond reputetantric_yogi has a reputation beyond reputetantric_yogi has a reputation beyond reputetantric_yogi has a reputation beyond repute

Krantikaribhai ... ... you mean dowsing ... tie length of thread (8/12 inches) to a ring or anything with a hole in the center ... hold it light ... ask questions ... practice it long enough and you get the answers.

JaiSpeakbhai ... you ask couople of questions for starters ... to which you know the answer ... to find which of two, linear motion or circular motion ... represent YES or NO. As an example ... is smoking good for me ... you know the answer and dowsing "pendulum" will tell you so in YES ... and proceed from there.

Except ... it does not work as a prediction tool ... it does not work. What you get as answer is ... what your conscious mind un-consciously wishes to relay to your sub-conscious (higher self) for it to know.
Kal Agar Hum Dost Ban Jaayen ... To Sharminda Na Ho!

LLKC ... pure and unadulterated ... LLKC!

दूर से देखने पर तो यही लगता था ... 'वाह! वहाँ क्या मजा होता होगा!'
बुरे फसें 'मजाल', आ कर जन्नत में ... हमने तो सोचा था, कुछ नया होता होगा!
Old May 13th, 2007, 12:09 PM
Senior eCharchan

HarHarMahaDev has a brilliant futureHarHarMahaDev has a brilliant futureHarHarMahaDev has a brilliant futureHarHarMahaDev has a brilliant futureHarHarMahaDev has a brilliant futureHarHarMahaDev has a brilliant futureHarHarMahaDev has a brilliant futureHarHarMahaDev has a brilliant futureHarHarMahaDev has a brilliant futureHarHarMahaDev has a brilliant futureHarHarMahaDev has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2gud
Then its time to get an ultrasound done asap!
Old May 13th, 2007, 12:17 PM

tantric_yogi has a reputation beyond reputetantric_yogi has a reputation beyond reputetantric_yogi has a reputation beyond reputetantric_yogi has a reputation beyond reputetantric_yogi has a reputation beyond reputetantric_yogi has a reputation beyond reputetantric_yogi has a reputation beyond reputetantric_yogi has a reputation beyond reputetantric_yogi has a reputation beyond reputetantric_yogi has a reputation beyond reputetantric_yogi has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by krantikari
The chain should start oscillating by itself. I guess Newton will be damned. No force needed for this.
Enjoy.
Sirji ... millions of nerve endings ... fingertips included ... brain doing what it does best. You will have to be good at it to notice ... finger tip nerves flicker momentarily without you realizing it.

Yeh ... agree ... enjoy.

Old May 13th, 2007, 12:20 PM

Talking Re: Son or Daughter

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2gud
If you question got more answers than simply YES or NO ... no worries ... like how many millions I earn this year ... get a clean sheet of A4 ... write down in circular pattern ... 1 to 12 million. YOU WILL HAVE YOUR ANSWER ANYWAY YOU LIKE.

Old May 14th, 2007, 02:05 AM
eCharchan

Chhota baccha will become famous soon enoughChhota baccha will become famous soon enough

Krantikari uncle ka formula idhar chalta hai..... bole to bade logo ke bich nahi.... haaa hum baccho ke bich time pass karne ke liye..... but kabhi try nahi kiya ki wo sach hota bhi hai ya nahi.......so kuch nahi bolta main..

Yes.... idhar ek real stroy hai.....idhar ek sadhu baba (u may call him tantric or yogi purush)..... pata nahi abhi kidhar gaye........ idhar ke sare log unka respect karte the....... he was famous for his Bhavishya Vaani abut Son or Daughter..... Kafi famous the....... aur unki Bhavishya Vaani bhi 100% correct hoti thi.....ek din ye baccha socha....... kaise karta hai ye sadhu baba itni accurate Bhavishya Vaani..... nd baccha started enquiry......... Malooom kya pata chala??

Sadhu baba couple ka palm, forehead nd eyes dekhte aur bol dete "Baccha ja tera Beta hoga" ya "Baccha ja teri beti hogi" and entered in his diary the name of tht couple, date of Bhavishya Vaani and exactly opposite wht he predicted... means beta hoga then entered daughter..... nd if beti hogi then entered son against the name of couple.......

When couple get the babe wht sadhu baba predicted.........they touch his feet nd bolte ki baba aapka prediction ek dum sahi sabit hua.......Jai ho... Jai ho.....

Jab couple ko baba ke prediction ke anusar santan nahi milti then we sadhu baba ko approach karte aur bolte ki baba aapne to Son bola tha ye Daughter kidhar se ho gaya........ then baba bolta abhi check karta hu beta...... and opens his diary nd logo ko dikhakar bolta ki dekho ye bhul gaya hai ki maine kya prediction kiya tha.... i hd told her ki he would get Daughter....nd dekho maine wo bat diary me likh kar rakhi hui hai....... then sare log bolte....... aap sach kah rahe ho baba....... Jai ho maharaj..... aapki maya aparampara hai...........

Ab ye is chhote bacche ki nadani thi ki usne enquiry karke unka pol khol diya....... aur we hamesha ke liye idhar se gayab ho gaye.........
Old May 14th, 2007, 01:17 PM
Senior eCharchan

krantikari has a reputation beyond reputekrantikari has a reputation beyond reputekrantikari has a reputation beyond reputekrantikari has a reputation beyond reputekrantikari has a reputation beyond reputekrantikari has a reputation beyond reputekrantikari has a reputation beyond reputekrantikari has a reputation beyond reputekrantikari has a reputation beyond reputekrantikari has a reputation beyond reputekrantikari has a reputation beyond repute

Don't tell me nobody tried yet...
Let us know the results...
Old May 14th, 2007, 01:58 PM
Senior eCharchan

Quote:
Don't tell me nobody tried yet...
Let us know the results...
Yes it works. I tried it...but I used a pencil instead of a chain...nothing happened...pencil was stationery... so we inferred that my wife wasnt pregnant...we checked and IT CAME TRUE...she was not pregnant.
Old May 14th, 2007, 02:46 PM
Senior eCharchan

So pencil was stationary ?

Try it on yourself... you may find you may be pregnent yourself. j/k... You are bent upon making comical remarks. Ok... I really do not mind it... This thing was intended for fun... But I expected some people may try and enjoy doing this.
Old May 14th, 2007, 04:57 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by HarHarMahaDev
Yes it works. I tried it...but I used a pencil instead of a chain...nothing happened...pencil was stationery... so we inferred that my wife wasnt pregnant...we checked and IT CAME TRUE...she was not pregnant.

Krantikaribhai ... ok ... fine ... for fun ... if you say so ... but does have its benefits and purpose ... when one is undecided and help is not at hand ... sort of divine answer and I am not thinking of son and daughter.

No phoo phaaoing but take this away from the hands of amateurs and you got yourself professionals who use the similar method and the tactics to find with precision ... spots under the earth ... sources of water ... boggles your mind.

Old May 14th, 2007, 05:05 PM
Senior eCharchan

Quote:
Originally Posted by tantric_yogi

Krantikaribhai ... ok ... fine ... for fun ... if you say so ... but does have its benefits and purpose ... when one is undecided and help is not at hand ... sort of divine answer and I am not thinking of son and daughter.

No phoo phaaoing but take this away from the hands of amateurs and you got yourself professionals who use the similar method and the tactics to find with precision ... spots under the earth ... sources of water ... boggles your mind.
We tried it at home on my Granny. She has 4 daughters and 2 sons. But the results were 5 daughters and 3 sons. (no jokes on the numbers please... I am sure you have similar number of offsprings in your ancistry). What she said surprised us more. She said.. in the exact order where the numbers went wrong, she had miscarriages in the later part of the pregnancy and the gender were exactly the same as narrated by the pendulum. Stunning isn't it?
Old May 14th, 2007, 05:25 PM

Quote:
We tried it at home on my Granny. She has 4 daughters and 2 sons. But the results were 5 daughters and 3 sons. (no jokes on the numbers please... I am sure you have similar number of offsprings in your ancistry). What she said surprised us more. She said.. in the exact order where the numbers went wrong, she had miscarriages in the later part of the pregnancy and the gender were exactly the same as narrated by the pendulum. Stunning isn't it?
Yes ... I believe it. I can think of the reason but will serve no purpose ... do not wish to cause confusion. Our sub-conscious higher-self knows a lot more than our conscious mind does.

copy/paste for your benefit ... Krantikaribhai.

Dowsing

The study and detection of human response to water, minerals, and other underground materials. Dowsing, or "water witching," is usually distinguished from the related subject of radiesthesia by its focus on nonliving materials such as water, metals, minerals, or buried objects. Both dowsing and radiesthesia operators employ a divining-rod, pendulum, or similar device as an indicator of unconscious human sensitivity to hidden materials. Radiesthesia extends such detection to medical diagnosis and treatment, discovery of missing persons, telepathy, clairvoyance, and related paranormal phenomena. In Europe (particularly in France), however, the two terms are used synonymously.

The traditional form of dowsing is with a Y-shaped hazel branch. The operator holds the two ends in his hands and walks over an area thought to contain underground water. When crossing water, the branch turns over, often with considerable force, and the dowser is able to map the course of the under-ground water.

For some years it was hypothesized that some underground emanation or occult force moved the branch, but modern researchers tend to favor the idea that the operator responds to the hidden water in such a way that his own nervous energy moves the branch. Some theorists have compared this effect with table-turning or the raps often reported within Spiritualism. This does not preclude the possibility that some electro-magnetic impulse stimulates the dowser's muscles through the nervous system, although there is no evidence of such an impulse. ... Krantikaribhai ... this is what I refer to happens ... or something similarly explainable with chain and ring in your post ... there is enough evidence.

Modern dowsers have developed considerable sensitivity and skill and will venture to estimate both the depth and possible yield of underground water. In addition to branches, dowsers employ many other forms of indicatorsórods made of whalebone or wire, twisted coathangers, rods with cavities for a "sample" of the material sought for, and especially small pendulums. Since international agreements now outlaw whale hunting, plastic indicators are being substituted for whalebone.

Some dowsers even search for hidden materials over a scale map of a district, using a small suspended pendulum instead of a rod, and "map dowsing" has become synonymous with teleradiesthesia; (i.e., the tracing of materials or persons using a representation of an area instead of visiting the actual area). Some kind of psychic or other paranormal link is suggested between a district and its representation on a map.

Although dowsing and radiesthesia remain controversial, there seems to be considerable successes in water witching and the discovery of buried minerals. Water diviners have been widely employed by governments and businesses. One skilled dowser, Major C. A. Pogson, was official water diviner to the government of India between October 1925 and February 1930. During this period Pogson traveled thousands of miles locating sites for wells and bores and was a consultant on all matters relating to underground water.

The oldest organization in the field is the British Society of Dowsers, founded in the 1930s. There is also an American Society of Dowsers, which can be contacted at P.O. Box 24, Brained St., Danville, Vermont.