eCharcha.Com   Support eCharcha.Com. Click on sponsor ad to shop online!

Advertise Here

Go Back   eCharcha.Com > Entertainment > Films

Notices

Films Your pet peeves and raves about new releases

Old November 26th, 2014, 03:57 AM

sgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond repute
Re: List of Most Boring Bollywood movies!

All from Netflix
Guzaarish
Action Replayy
TOtal Siyappa.

I forwarded the first 2 to end and have not even bothered to do that with total Siyappa.
Old November 26th, 2014, 06:51 AM

sarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by sgars View Post
All from Netflix
Guzaarish
Action Replayy
TOtal Siyappa.

I forwarded the first 2 to end and have not even bothered to do that with total Siyappa.
Can't dare click all the 3..

Total Siyappa, even though it has Anupam and Kiran Kher, that Pakistani is an eyesore.. so can't consider watching this one.

Watched 'Ankhon Dekhi' on netflix y'day night .. written and directed by Rajat Kapoor.. watched his play starring only Vinay Pathak on similar lines here few months back. discussed here. .. the movie was quite entertaining

Last edited by sarv_shaktimaan; November 26th, 2014 at 07:18 AM.
Old November 27th, 2014, 06:13 AM

sgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aashika View Post
I liked Salaam namaste.
It was there on netflix (maybe still is). i watched it till either the title song or till the "My dil goes zoom" song. After that, it is a drag.

Disclaimer - It is highly unlikely any one likes or dislikes the same movies i do
Old November 27th, 2014, 06:14 AM

Sanjay Leela Bhansali seems to be the bore King.

Saawariya, Ram Leela and Guzaarish are all his creations.
Old November 27th, 2014, 06:20 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Napolean View Post
1.) Ram-Leela - it crossed 100 cr mark. But it gave me splitting headache!
One of the reasons why it crossed 100 crore.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sarv_shaktimaan View Post
These bollywood mofos keep churning out BS with moronic names.. and then intentionally create controversies to gain attention.

3 idiots.. buggers started calling everybody as idiots.. irked a few people quite a but.

I think name of movie should be changed.. try making a movie with the name Mohammed ki kahani (male lead is Mohammad and female lead is Kahani) and let me see what happens.

Another reason could be that couples go to such long and boring movies to get cosy.
Old November 27th, 2014, 08:33 AM
Super eCharchan

kalidas has a reputation beyond reputekalidas has a reputation beyond reputekalidas has a reputation beyond reputekalidas has a reputation beyond reputekalidas has a reputation beyond reputekalidas has a reputation beyond reputekalidas has a reputation beyond reputekalidas has a reputation beyond reputekalidas has a reputation beyond reputekalidas has a reputation beyond reputekalidas has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by sgars View Post
Sanjay Leela Bhansali seems to be the bore King.

Saawariya, Ram Leela and Guzaarish are all his creations.
The problem is his movies have outstanding music. Hum dil DE chuke sanam, saawariya, guzarish, ram leela, DE das, etc etc all movies have excellent music and dance choreography. He deserves credit for that.

His movies are Def over the top ... especially the dance numbers. That's why ppl go to the theate to see his movies.

Old November 28th, 2014, 02:16 PM
Super eCharchan

swami has a reputation beyond reputeswami has a reputation beyond reputeswami has a reputation beyond reputeswami has a reputation beyond reputeswami has a reputation beyond reputeswami has a reputation beyond reputeswami has a reputation beyond reputeswami has a reputation beyond reputeswami has a reputation beyond reputeswami has a reputation beyond reputeswami has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aashika View Post
I liked Salaam namaste.
Me too liked it

Kill Dil,maha boring
Old November 29th, 2014, 06:19 AM
In search of peace!

PeaceSeeker has a reputation beyond reputePeaceSeeker has a reputation beyond reputePeaceSeeker has a reputation beyond reputePeaceSeeker has a reputation beyond reputePeaceSeeker has a reputation beyond reputePeaceSeeker has a reputation beyond reputePeaceSeeker has a reputation beyond reputePeaceSeeker has a reputation beyond reputePeaceSeeker has a reputation beyond reputePeaceSeeker has a reputation beyond reputePeaceSeeker has a reputation beyond repute

Bewafa
Drona
Old December 10th, 2014, 10:53 PM

Nepheler is on a distinguished road

Mausam
Rascals
Zanjeer
Old December 23rd, 2017, 02:26 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by kalidas View Post
Here is my list of Most Boring Bollywood movies. The movie has to be reasonably popular to be on a list.

1. Jab tak hai jaan
2. Ram Gopal ki Aag
3. Hum apke hai Kaun.
4. Main prem ki diwani hoon
5. Tere naam (watched mpkdh and tere naam back to back and suffered minoe concussions)

Will think of more...
There is a yuppflix offeredby Yupptv and with my subscription to Gult part of Yupp Tv I get to see a playlist of movies showing on Yupp flux. So, saw the last 1 hour of ‘Jab tak hai Japan*’ on This in a passive mode, i.e. doing other stuff while the movie is going on. Like all Hakla movies, this has the mc disrupting a couple, wooing the woman and rejecting the single girl who falls for him.

*autocorrect