eCharcha.Com   Support eCharcha.Com. Click on sponsor ad to shop online!

Advertise Here

Go Back   eCharcha.Com > Entertainment > Films

Notices

Films Your pet peeves and raves about new releases

View Poll Results: Who is a Better Actor
Himesh Reshamiya 1 33.33%
Kishen Kumar 2 66.67%
Voters: 3. You may not vote on this poll

Old December 12th, 2017, 12:07 PM
Senior eCharchan

Aashika has a reputation beyond reputeAashika has a reputation beyond reputeAashika has a reputation beyond reputeAashika has a reputation beyond reputeAashika has a reputation beyond reputeAashika has a reputation beyond reputeAashika has a reputation beyond reputeAashika has a reputation beyond reputeAashika has a reputation beyond reputeAashika has a reputation beyond reputeAashika has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Who is a better actor - HR or KK

Quote:
Originally Posted by sgars View Post
You are not missing on much. I know them from seeing an overdoes of promos for these at different points of time.

1. Kishen Kumar/Krishna Kumar is the brother of the murdered music baron Gulshan Kumar who was the founder of T series and rose from a juice seller to a producer by selling cheap cassettes exploiting a loophole in India's copyright laws also mentoring singers Anuradha Paudwal, Kumar Sanu and Sonu Nigam in the process. More on that later.

Gulshan Kumar was desperately pushing Kishan Kumar who had neither looks or histrionic skills to be a hero. In early 90s you saw an overdose of promotion in Satellite TV for Krishan Kumar's films. There was also a joke that Gulshan Kumar would book all the movies to play his movies. They were flops anyway till in 95, 'Bewafa Sanam' managed to recover its money.

2. Himesh Reshamiya is an irritating singer with Nasal voice. But is very popular and is the background singer for many movies. He made his acting debut in 2006/7 with 'Aap ka suroor'. There was another overdose of this on TV, which prompted me to start this thread 10 years back.

While these are on Netflix, i didnt want to derail the Netflix thread for 'Netflix movies only sgars will watch'
thanks a lot. Ya, from what you tell, apparently I am not missing on much!