eCharcha.Com   Support eCharcha.Com. Click on sponsor ad to shop online!

Advertise Here

Go Back   eCharcha.Com > Science and Technology > Technology

Notices

Technology Discuss all things technology that dont fit in the Computing forum...

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old July 17th, 2016, 04:04 AM
Activation Mail's Avatar
Activation Mail Activation Mail is offline
Junior eCharchan
 
Join Date: Apr 2016
Posts: 121
Activation Mail is infamous around these partsActivation Mail is infamous around these partsActivation Mail is infamous around these partsActivation Mail is infamous around these parts
Unhappy DRDO: Reverse engineering and then claiming the technology as indigenous

Reverse engineering and then claiming the technology as indigenous:- India’s shameful secret revealed!

India did not master any rocket technology. India just copied it and reverse engineered Soviet missile technology.

There are only a few countries in the world that have truly designed and deployed modern ballistic missiles from scratch. US and Soviet Union are pioneers. India is not one of them and never was.

During the late 1980's, India started off what it called the Project Devil (yes, that's a real name they gave to it) to develop missiles and rockets. A lot of technology from Soviet Union was reversed engineered or simply copied to produce Indian current missiles.

India has never produced any defence product on its own from scratch, so such questions should be asked with care. Indian missiles are copies or reverse engineered copies of Soviet missiles. Indian jet fighters are designed and developed by either Russian, American, or European companies. Likewise, the rockets used to probe space are Russian technology, painted with Indian colors (it costs money too).

The failure of Kaveri engine is a proof that India alone cannot design any modern defence article. Probably no western or European country or Russia was willing to extend help on this program, which is why the DRDO could not copy anything to make it working.

--------------------------

"During the first phase (1958-1970), India's missile ambitions were confined to building a first-generation anti-tank missile (ATGM) and developing a three-ton thrust, liquid-fueled rocket engine most likely based on the Soviet SA-2. In Phase II (1971-1979), India's missile program focused on two significant projects: the first, Project Devil, was an attempt to "reverse-engineer" the Soviet SA-2 surface-to-air missile (SAM), while the objective of the second, Project Valiant, was the development of a 1,500 km-range ballistic missile."
__________________
"You don't have enough faith," Jesus told them. "I tell you the truth, if you had faith even as small as a mustard seed, you could say to this mountain, 'Move from here to there,' and it would move. Nothing would be impossible."

Last edited by Activation Mail; July 17th, 2016 at 04:41 AM.
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old July 17th, 2016, 05:02 AM
swami's Avatar
swami swami is offline
Super eCharchan
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Posts: 12,846
swami has a reputation beyond reputeswami has a reputation beyond reputeswami has a reputation beyond reputeswami has a reputation beyond reputeswami has a reputation beyond reputeswami has a reputation beyond reputeswami has a reputation beyond reputeswami has a reputation beyond reputeswami has a reputation beyond reputeswami has a reputation beyond reputeswami has a reputation beyond repute
Re: DRDO: Reverse engineering and then claiming the technology as indigenous

Circuit
You do get a lot of hallucination nowadays.
Read Osho to get some relief
__________________
There are four kinds of people to avoid in the world: the assholes, the asswipes, the ass-kissers, and those that just will shit all over you.
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old July 17th, 2016, 05:08 AM
Activation Mail's Avatar
Activation Mail Activation Mail is offline
Junior eCharchan
 
Join Date: Apr 2016
Posts: 121
Activation Mail is infamous around these partsActivation Mail is infamous around these partsActivation Mail is infamous around these partsActivation Mail is infamous around these parts
Re: DRDO: Reverse engineering and then claiming the technology as indigenous

Ab ye circuit kaun hai?
__________________
"You don't have enough faith," Jesus told them. "I tell you the truth, if you had faith even as small as a mustard seed, you could say to this mountain, 'Move from here to there,' and it would move. Nothing would be impossible."
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old July 17th, 2016, 05:09 AM
swami's Avatar
swami swami is offline
Super eCharchan
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Posts: 12,846
swami has a reputation beyond reputeswami has a reputation beyond reputeswami has a reputation beyond reputeswami has a reputation beyond reputeswami has a reputation beyond reputeswami has a reputation beyond reputeswami has a reputation beyond reputeswami has a reputation beyond reputeswami has a reputation beyond reputeswami has a reputation beyond reputeswami has a reputation beyond repute
Re: DRDO: Reverse engineering and then claiming the technology as indigenous

Quote:
Originally Posted by Activation Mail View Post
Ab ye circuit kaun hai?
You

Failed Circuit
__________________
There are four kinds of people to avoid in the world: the assholes, the asswipes, the ass-kissers, and those that just will shit all over you.
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old July 17th, 2016, 11:53 AM
BABU_HYDERABADI's Avatar
BABU_HYDERABADI BABU_HYDERABADI is offline
Hyderabad Wala !!!!
 
Join Date: Apr 2001
Location: USA
Posts: 3,040
BABU_HYDERABADI has a reputation beyond reputeBABU_HYDERABADI has a reputation beyond reputeBABU_HYDERABADI has a reputation beyond reputeBABU_HYDERABADI has a reputation beyond reputeBABU_HYDERABADI has a reputation beyond reputeBABU_HYDERABADI has a reputation beyond reputeBABU_HYDERABADI has a reputation beyond reputeBABU_HYDERABADI has a reputation beyond reputeBABU_HYDERABADI has a reputation beyond reputeBABU_HYDERABADI has a reputation beyond reputeBABU_HYDERABADI has a reputation beyond repute
Re: DRDO: Reverse engineering and then claiming the technology as indigenous

Quote:
Originally Posted by Activation Mail View Post
Reverse engineering and then claiming the technology as indigenous:- India’s shameful secret revealed!

India did not master any rocket technology. India just copied it and reverse engineered Soviet missile technology.

There are only a few countries in the world that have truly designed and deployed modern ballistic missiles from scratch. US and Soviet Union are pioneers. India is not one of them and never was.

During the late 1980's, India started off what it called the Project Devil (yes, that's a real name they gave to it) to develop missiles and rockets. A lot of technology from Soviet Union was reversed engineered or simply copied to produce Indian current missiles.

India has never produced any defence product on its own from scratch, so such questions should be asked with care. Indian missiles are copies or reverse engineered copies of Soviet missiles. Indian jet fighters are designed and developed by either Russian, American, or European companies. Likewise, the rockets used to probe space are Russian technology, painted with Indian colors (it costs money too).

The failure of Kaveri engine is a proof that India alone cannot design any modern defence article. Probably no western or European country or Russia was willing to extend help on this program, which is why the DRDO could not copy anything to make it working.

--------------------------

"During the first phase (1958-1970), India's missile ambitions were confined to building a first-generation anti-tank missile (ATGM) and developing a three-ton thrust, liquid-fueled rocket engine most likely based on the Soviet SA-2. In Phase II (1971-1979), India's missile program focused on two significant projects: the first, Project Devil, was an attempt to "reverse-engineer" the Soviet SA-2 surface-to-air missile (SAM), while the objective of the second, Project Valiant, was the development of a 1,500 km-range ballistic missile."
and everyone copied from german v2 technology.
__________________
An oft quoted Gandhian phrase is that if all were to follow an eye for an eye and tooth for a tooth, then the world would go blind. The counter to that is that if only some follow this and others don't then it is the non-violent who would go blind while the rogues will rule the world.
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old August 25th, 2018, 10:18 AM
Ramesh Suresh Ramesh Suresh is offline
Banned
 
Join Date: Apr 2017
Posts: 149
Ramesh Suresh is infamous around these partsRamesh Suresh is infamous around these partsRamesh Suresh is infamous around these partsRamesh Suresh is infamous around these parts
Re: DRDO: Reverse engineering and then claiming the technology as indigenous

Can that military expert ashdoc who posts regularly on Pakistan defence forum or any other expert here throw light on this matter?
Reply With Quote
  #7  
Old August 25th, 2018, 11:48 AM
sgars's Avatar
sgars sgars is offline
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: Mid West
Posts: 8,459
sgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond repute
Re: DRDO: Reverse engineering and then claiming the technology as indigenous

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ramesh Suresh View Post
Can that military expert ashdoc who posts regularly on Pakistan defence forum or any other expert here throw light on this matter?
No. Read his post. He has quit EC.
__________________
This is quite a game, politics. There are no permanent enemies, and no permanent friends,only permanent interests. - Some Firang
Reply With Quote
  #8  
Old August 26th, 2018, 01:00 PM
HarHarMahaDev HarHarMahaDev is offline
Senior eCharchan
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: MILKY WAY
Posts: 3,250
HarHarMahaDev has a brilliant futureHarHarMahaDev has a brilliant futureHarHarMahaDev has a brilliant futureHarHarMahaDev has a brilliant futureHarHarMahaDev has a brilliant futureHarHarMahaDev has a brilliant futureHarHarMahaDev has a brilliant futureHarHarMahaDev has a brilliant futureHarHarMahaDev has a brilliant futureHarHarMahaDev has a brilliant futureHarHarMahaDev has a brilliant future
Re: DRDO: Reverse engineering and then claiming the technology as indigenous

Quote:
Originally Posted by sgars View Post
No. Read his post. He has quit EC.
Yes, and the thread where he declared that he wanted to quit EC was deleted (I think). So now he has vanished like a fart in the wind.
Reply With Quote
  #9  
Old August 27th, 2018, 12:24 PM
echarcha's Avatar
echarcha echarcha is offline
Sutradhar {admin}
 
Join Date: Jul 2000
Location: CA, USA
Posts: 45,368
echarcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond repute
Re: DRDO: Reverse engineering and then claiming the technology as indigenous

I did not delete any threads by Ramesh
__________________
eCharcha.com
-Loud and Proud Desi Opinions
Reply With Quote
  #10  
Old August 27th, 2018, 01:09 PM
echarcha's Avatar
echarcha echarcha is offline
Sutradhar {admin}
 
Join Date: Jul 2000
Location: CA, USA
Posts: 45,368
echarcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond repute
Post Re: DRDO: Reverse engineering and then claiming the technology as indigenous

Quote:
Originally Posted by HarHarMahaDev View Post
Yes, and the thread where he declared that he wanted to quit EC was deleted (I think). So now he has vanished like a fart in the wind.
If its ashdoc you are talking of, then he was unable to rise to my challenge - writing to the point short film reviews. I asked him to continue writing his long form reviews but then to condense his review in a to the point TLDR; type review.

Our site is not the regular site. For regular film reviews there are hundreds of sites. But it seems ashdoc is incapable of what we learnt in school as 'precis writing'.

He felt insulted and instead of admitting that he is not capable of it or that he will try or not try, he seems to have vanished.
__________________
eCharcha.com
-Loud and Proud Desi Opinions
Reply With Quote
  #11  
Old August 27th, 2018, 06:59 PM
HarHarMahaDev HarHarMahaDev is offline
Senior eCharchan
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: MILKY WAY
Posts: 3,250
HarHarMahaDev has a brilliant futureHarHarMahaDev has a brilliant futureHarHarMahaDev has a brilliant futureHarHarMahaDev has a brilliant futureHarHarMahaDev has a brilliant futureHarHarMahaDev has a brilliant futureHarHarMahaDev has a brilliant futureHarHarMahaDev has a brilliant futureHarHarMahaDev has a brilliant futureHarHarMahaDev has a brilliant futureHarHarMahaDev has a brilliant future
Re: DRDO: Reverse engineering and then claiming the technology as indigenous

Quote:
Originally Posted by echarcha View Post
If its ashdoc you are talking of, then he was unable to rise to my challenge - writing to the point short film reviews. I asked him to continue writing his long form reviews but then to condense his review in a to the point TLDR; type review.

Our site is not the regular site. For regular film reviews there are hundreds of sites. But it seems ashdoc is incapable of what we learnt in school as 'precis writing'.

He felt insulted and instead of admitting that he is not capable of it or that he will try or not try, he seems to have vanished.
I liked the way he asked those rhetorical questions. Will phalana hero win the girls heart? Or will he die a sad, lonely death? Most of the questions have foregone conclusions. Boss, it's a Yash Chopra movie. Hero WILL win the girls heart! He won't die a sad, lonely death!
Reply With Quote
  #12  
Old August 27th, 2018, 08:56 PM
echarcha's Avatar
echarcha echarcha is offline
Sutradhar {admin}
 
Join Date: Jul 2000
Location: CA, USA
Posts: 45,368
echarcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond repute
Re: DRDO: Reverse engineering and then claiming the technology as indigenous

Quote:
Originally Posted by HarHarMahaDev View Post
I liked the way he asked those rhetorical questions. Will phalana hero win the girls heart? Or will he die a sad, lonely death? Most of the questions have foregone conclusions. Boss, it's a Yash Chopra movie. Hero WILL win the girls heart! He won't die a sad, lonely death!
Well I started a new thread for it
__________________
eCharcha.com
-Loud and Proud Desi Opinions
Reply With Quote
  #13  
Old August 28th, 2018, 08:54 AM
Ramesh Suresh Ramesh Suresh is offline
Banned
 
Join Date: Apr 2017
Posts: 149
Ramesh Suresh is infamous around these partsRamesh Suresh is infamous around these partsRamesh Suresh is infamous around these partsRamesh Suresh is infamous around these parts
Re: DRDO: Reverse engineering and then claiming the technology as indigenous

Quote:
Originally Posted by echarcha View Post
I did not delete any threads by Ramesh
Was it an implicit jeer?
Reply With Quote
  #14  
Old August 29th, 2018, 03:14 PM
echarcha's Avatar
echarcha echarcha is offline
Sutradhar {admin}
 
Join Date: Jul 2000
Location: CA, USA
Posts: 45,368
echarcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond repute
Re: DRDO: Reverse engineering and then claiming the technology as indigenous

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ramesh Suresh View Post
Was it an implicit jeer?
I think you missed your evening meds....
__________________
eCharcha.com
-Loud and Proud Desi Opinions
Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Article claiming 'veg tyranny' in Gujarat---is it exaggerated ? ashdoc SoapBox 21 April 5th, 2016 06:42 PM
DRDO: Powerhouse of technology rameshp Defense 8 September 26th, 2009 08:05 PM
ISRO's GSLV indigenous??? rameshp Defense 4 September 16th, 2005 04:42 PM
ACLU takes up case of woman claiming her license despite covering up face echarcha Cultural Exchange 46 May 30th, 2003 12:17 AM
Discrimination in reverse? aryaputra Cultural Exchange 10 March 26th, 2002 05:30 PM


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 02:12 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.2
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Site Copyright © eCharcha.Com 2000-2012.