eCharcha.Com   Support eCharcha.Com. Click on sponsor ad to shop online!

Advertise Here

Go Back   eCharcha.Com > Culture > Recipe Corner

Notices

Recipe Corner Share your tried-and-tested favourite recipes...

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #16  
Old October 22nd, 2011, 01:51 AM
badriprasad's Avatar
badriprasad badriprasad is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: Patna BIHAR!
Posts: 4,937
badriprasad has a reputation beyond reputebadriprasad has a reputation beyond reputebadriprasad has a reputation beyond reputebadriprasad has a reputation beyond reputebadriprasad has a reputation beyond reputebadriprasad has a reputation beyond reputebadriprasad has a reputation beyond reputebadriprasad has a reputation beyond reputebadriprasad has a reputation beyond reputebadriprasad has a reputation beyond reputebadriprasad has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Rasgolla with Paneer?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Premi View Post
allowed back in to the house...what did you do for this desh-nikala for two weeks.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sane Less View Post
That is a totally different story
This jokes always is becoming not very serious. Least you can do is be serious in recipe forum ... no?

Our mothers had no formal training and yet whatever they cooked tasted heavenly, we know why. We never got to thank is another story of spoiled brats. Today, we are fortunate to have found loving women who cook for us with same amount of care. Our mothers cooked our favorite dishes, now at home our women cook what our kids like to eat. We take back seat. Too bad if your kids are not too fond of Indian spicy food. Women do it out of love and care; chefs do it for money; to be a hobby, you need passion for cooking. Love of tasty food is just not enough incentive.

I don't have passion for cooking or eagerness to learn, I have discovered. I am easily bored doesn't help. Take this sweet (pancake/waffle sort of) for instance. I cannot recall who posted original recipe with couple of photos ... Rakhiji or Netraji or LTS cause Dollyji is always on diet.

I followed the instructions as per original copy/pasted recipe ... somewhere during frying process I lost all interest cause my attention was being diverted by "sweeter" things. Each is about 3 inches long. Supposed to be golden brown and round. As per original photos ... golden colored sweet syrup is supposed to be oozing out of the pores of this whatever.

Tasted great. Somehow not too tempting, as you can see from the photo. And too add insult to injury ... bastards charged my credit card for carpet cleaning cause oil spilled all over in parts of kitchen area. Bastards.

__________________
............................................
दूर से देखने पर तो यही लगता था ... 'वाह! वहाँ क्या मजा होता होगा!'
बुरे फसें 'मजाल', आ कर जन्नत में ... हमने तो सोचा था, कुछ नया होता होगा!
Stupid opinions ... all mine ... worth 2 cents ... you can have for free with a pinch of salt.
"......I can't believe I am saying this..... if you re not humble in this world, this world will thrust humbleness upon you" - Mike Tyson!!!
Distrust Doesn't Hurt - Not As Much as Trust does! - me said first quoted at www echarcha.com
Reply With Quote
  #17  
Old October 22nd, 2011, 09:30 AM
Sane Less's Avatar
Sane Less Sane Less is offline
Dead On Arrival is back
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Posts: 17,280
Sane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Rasgolla with Paneer?

Quote:
Originally Posted by badriprasad View Post
...

I don't have passion for cooking or eagerness to learn, I have discovered. I am easily bored doesn't help. Take this sweet (pancake/waffle sort of) for instance. I cannot recall who posted original recipe with couple of photos ... Rakhiji or Netraji or LTS cause Dollyji is always on diet.

...
She better be always on diet. 300 pounds plus. She better be on diet forever.

__________________
-----------------------------------------------

"Kisi ne sahi kaha zindagi kutti cheez hai. You live life without a care in the world not realizing that life is building a heavy load of trash that it dumps on you one fine day, breaking your back." - saneless
Reply With Quote
  #18  
Old October 25th, 2011, 11:12 AM
Rakhi's Avatar
Rakhi Rakhi is offline
Senior eCharchan
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Posts: 9,702
Rakhi has a reputation beyond reputeRakhi has a reputation beyond reputeRakhi has a reputation beyond reputeRakhi has a reputation beyond reputeRakhi has a reputation beyond reputeRakhi has a reputation beyond reputeRakhi has a reputation beyond reputeRakhi has a reputation beyond reputeRakhi has a reputation beyond reputeRakhi has a reputation beyond reputeRakhi has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Rasgolla with Paneer?

Quote:
Originally Posted by smellyfinger View Post
It will be difficult to do since you need the chhena, and not paneer. You could crumble store bought paneer (uncooked of course), work in a little maida and then knead well.

However, remember, you dont have to make "paneer" at home to make rasgulla. You just need to curdle the milk, drain the whey, and then start kneading the chhena. If you are very concerned about the chhena holding together, make sure that it is drained very well. Hang it in a cloth for at least 15-20 minutes, but do not put any weight on it (else it will set into paneer). If you are still concerned you can add a teeny bit of maida to bind it together.
OK, i tried this the other day. It tasted really good but it doesnt look like rasgolla at all! It looks like peda (a little flat and not round like its supposed to) dipped in sugar syrup. It also has a slight brownish color. I wanted to post the picture but am too ashamed to.

I dont know why it has that brown tinge to it. Have i left the milk curdle too much?
Reply With Quote
  #19  
Old October 25th, 2011, 01:12 PM
smellyfinger's Avatar
smellyfinger smellyfinger is offline
Senior eCharchan
 
Join Date: Dec 2000
Location: Home
Posts: 8,851
smellyfinger has a reputation beyond reputesmellyfinger has a reputation beyond reputesmellyfinger has a reputation beyond reputesmellyfinger has a reputation beyond reputesmellyfinger has a reputation beyond reputesmellyfinger has a reputation beyond reputesmellyfinger has a reputation beyond reputesmellyfinger has a reputation beyond reputesmellyfinger has a reputation beyond reputesmellyfinger has a reputation beyond reputesmellyfinger has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Rasgolla with Paneer?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rakhi View Post
OK, i tried this the other day. It tasted really good but it doesnt look like rasgolla at all! It looks like peda (a little flat and not round like its supposed to) dipped in sugar syrup. It also has a slight brownish color. I wanted to post the picture but am too ashamed to.

I dont know why it has that brown tinge to it. Have i left the milk curdle too much?
It shouldnt be brown unless you slightly burnt the milk while heating or you roasted the paneer (chhena).

You dont brown the paneer in this case ... simply knead, form into ROUND balls and then either simmer in sugar syrup or bake. Baking is better if you are concerned about them breaking apart.
__________________
Never argue with idiots. They drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience.
Reply With Quote
  #20  
Old October 26th, 2011, 06:51 AM
dollyg's Avatar
dollyg dollyg is offline
IDLE Treasurer
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Posts: 3,544
dollyg has a reputation beyond reputedollyg has a reputation beyond reputedollyg has a reputation beyond reputedollyg has a reputation beyond reputedollyg has a reputation beyond reputedollyg has a reputation beyond reputedollyg has a reputation beyond reputedollyg has a reputation beyond reputedollyg has a reputation beyond reputedollyg has a reputation beyond reputedollyg has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Rasgolla with Paneer?

Quote:
Originally Posted by badriprasad View Post
This jokes always is becoming not very serious. Least you can do is be serious in recipe forum ... no?

Our mothers had no formal training and yet whatever they cooked tasted heavenly, we know why. We never got to thank is another story of spoiled brats. Today, we are fortunate to have found loving women who cook for us with same amount of care. Our mothers cooked our favorite dishes, now at home our women cook what our kids like to eat. We take back seat. Too bad if your kids are not too fond of Indian spicy food. Women do it out of love and care; chefs do it for money; to be a hobby, you need passion for cooking. Love of tasty food is just not enough incentive.

I don't have passion for cooking or eagerness to learn, I have discovered. I am easily bored doesn't help. Take this sweet (pancake/waffle sort of) for instance. I cannot recall who posted original recipe with couple of photos ... Rakhiji or Netraji or LTS cause Dollyji is always on diet.

I followed the instructions as per original copy/pasted recipe ... somewhere during frying process I lost all interest cause my attention was being diverted by "sweeter" things. Each is about 3 inches long. Supposed to be golden brown and round. As per original photos ... golden colored sweet syrup is supposed to be oozing out of the pores of this whatever.

Tasted great. Somehow not too tempting, as you can see from the photo. And too add insult to injury ... bastards charged my credit card for carpet cleaning cause oil spilled all over in parts of kitchen area. Bastards.

i think the picture u posted is of malpua. brings back good memories of childhood. these were painstakingly made after the ingredients being soaked over night for fermentation i think. very yummy, considering , that sweets were not available to us kids except on special occasions in those days...

no not diet, just sugar reduction try it it works wonders, not many realise that sugar does more harm than fat , oil, and simple carbs combined. we anyways eat ginormous amounts of sugar in processed food without causing further damage to our system with added sugar via tea, coffees, mithai 's and stuff.

Splenda is a fair substitute btw.
__________________


If everyone is thinking alike, then someone isn't thinking

Reply With Quote
  #21  
Old October 26th, 2011, 06:53 AM
dollyg's Avatar
dollyg dollyg is offline
IDLE Treasurer
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Posts: 3,544
dollyg has a reputation beyond reputedollyg has a reputation beyond reputedollyg has a reputation beyond reputedollyg has a reputation beyond reputedollyg has a reputation beyond reputedollyg has a reputation beyond reputedollyg has a reputation beyond reputedollyg has a reputation beyond reputedollyg has a reputation beyond reputedollyg has a reputation beyond reputedollyg has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Rasgolla with Paneer?

Quote:
Originally Posted by smellyfinger View Post
It shouldnt be brown unless you slightly burnt the milk while heating or you roasted the paneer (chhena).

You dont brown the paneer in this case ... simply knead, form into ROUND balls and then either simmer in sugar syrup or bake. Baking is better if you are concerned about them breaking apart.
i think i made them by steaming those chena balls either in syrup or water, dont remember now. i gotta dig up that recipe. they were the perfect round spongy and delicious
__________________


If everyone is thinking alike, then someone isn't thinking

Reply With Quote
  #22  
Old October 26th, 2011, 07:12 AM
dollyg's Avatar
dollyg dollyg is offline
IDLE Treasurer
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Posts: 3,544
dollyg has a reputation beyond reputedollyg has a reputation beyond reputedollyg has a reputation beyond reputedollyg has a reputation beyond reputedollyg has a reputation beyond reputedollyg has a reputation beyond reputedollyg has a reputation beyond reputedollyg has a reputation beyond reputedollyg has a reputation beyond reputedollyg has a reputation beyond reputedollyg has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Rasgolla with Paneer?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sane Less View Post
She better be always on diet. 300 pounds plus. She better be on diet forever.

Right !!!!
__________________


If everyone is thinking alike, then someone isn't thinking

Reply With Quote
  #23  
Old October 26th, 2011, 07:13 AM
Rakhi's Avatar
Rakhi Rakhi is offline
Senior eCharchan
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Posts: 9,702
Rakhi has a reputation beyond reputeRakhi has a reputation beyond reputeRakhi has a reputation beyond reputeRakhi has a reputation beyond reputeRakhi has a reputation beyond reputeRakhi has a reputation beyond reputeRakhi has a reputation beyond reputeRakhi has a reputation beyond reputeRakhi has a reputation beyond reputeRakhi has a reputation beyond reputeRakhi has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Rasgolla with Paneer?

Quote:
Originally Posted by smellyfinger View Post
It shouldnt be brown unless you slightly burnt the milk while heating or you roasted the paneer (chhena).

You dont brown the paneer in this case ... simply knead, form into ROUND balls and then either simmer in sugar syrup or bake. Baking is better if you are concerned about them breaking apart.
The recipe said i need to stir the milk while boiling. I was scraping the thin layer which forms in the bottom of the vessel. So, its possible the brown tinge came from that. I dont think I roasted the chenna. After I drained the whey, I let it stand, like you said, for 45 mins. It was pretty much dry when i started kneading.
Quote:
Originally Posted by dollyg View Post
i think i made them by steaming those chena balls either in syrup or water, dont remember now. i gotta dig up that recipe. they were the perfect round spongy and delicious
Please do Dolly.

I am not 100% sure if I want to try again though considering the recipe calls for 1 cup sugar for 1 liter milk .
This is exactly how I left eating cheese cake; learned how to make it and cannot bring myself to eat that again!
Reply With Quote
  #24  
Old October 26th, 2011, 07:15 AM
dollyg's Avatar
dollyg dollyg is offline
IDLE Treasurer
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Posts: 3,544
dollyg has a reputation beyond reputedollyg has a reputation beyond reputedollyg has a reputation beyond reputedollyg has a reputation beyond reputedollyg has a reputation beyond reputedollyg has a reputation beyond reputedollyg has a reputation beyond reputedollyg has a reputation beyond reputedollyg has a reputation beyond reputedollyg has a reputation beyond reputedollyg has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Rasgolla with Paneer?

Quote:
Originally Posted by badriprasad View Post
Dollyji ... I made no such innuendos. Rakhiji is always posting recipes but you don't is cause because you are health conscious. This is very good and is what meant. Sinlessbhai is saying that you are 300 pounds. I never said that, he did.

Rakhiji ... just cause Dollyji doesn't post recipes cause she is health conscious (weight issues, as per Sinlessbhai) doesn't mean that you are not health conscious, just because you post recipes. Not at all. What I meant is ... never mind.
lol, its ok, im not offended!
i dont post recipes because ...im not fond of cooking. i am a so so cook which im not really embarrased to admit and do better with simple recipes with exact instructions (which is why i like rakhi's recipes.)

My other half , of course is a fantastic cook and compensates for my lack of skills in this area lol.
__________________


If everyone is thinking alike, then someone isn't thinking

Reply With Quote
  #25  
Old October 26th, 2011, 07:53 AM
dollyg's Avatar
dollyg dollyg is offline
IDLE Treasurer
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Posts: 3,544
dollyg has a reputation beyond reputedollyg has a reputation beyond reputedollyg has a reputation beyond reputedollyg has a reputation beyond reputedollyg has a reputation beyond reputedollyg has a reputation beyond reputedollyg has a reputation beyond reputedollyg has a reputation beyond reputedollyg has a reputation beyond reputedollyg has a reputation beyond reputedollyg has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Rasgolla with Paneer?

Ingredients
•1/2 gallon (whole full cream milk)
•1/4 cup vinegar (or lime juice - i used vinegar)(mixed with equal amount of water) vinegar needs to be added little by little, you dont want the bitter taste
1:3 sugar: water
•1 Tsp (only, not anymore) plain flour
•1 Tsp Rose water




Make chenna from milk
Boil the milk in a heavy bottom pan and slowly add the vinegar to it (a little at a time, add more if required).

Lower the flame. Stir gently and when you see the milk has curdled and the water separated has turned almost clear pale green in color, it means your paneer is made. Turn the heat off.

Put all this in a strainer lined with a cheese cloth(looks like gauze used for wound dressings ) and drain the water off. Wash under a tap to get rid of any vinegar flavor. Let it drain properly. Then squeeze out as much water as you can.
It is very important to take out any more excess water, place the wrapped paneer under a heavy pan or stone for about 10 minutes. This will ensure that all the excess water is drained out.

I had kept overnight in refridgerator after straining, to drain the remnant water off. (like making shrikhand)

place on a dry, clean surface and knead the paneer for 3-4 minutes until the paneer is smooth enough to be rolled into balls. I did it in a bowl that i use to knead chapati dough

Divide this kneaded or processed paneer into 10 or 12 portions. Make smooth round balls out of each portion by rolling it in between your palms.

Prepare Sugar SyrupAdd the water and sugar in a pressure cooker and bring it to a boil (don't put the lid yet).

Cooking
Add the paneer balls and close the pressure cooker. Do not put the weight (whistle) on the lid. Let the steam come out. Cook on a medium flame for 15 minutes. Not any more. take off the cooking range. Wait for a minute and open.

Kindly note :- Use a 5 lt pressure cooker for this, to make sure that there is ample space inside. The rasgullas tend to double in volume after cooking.

Carefully remove the rasgullas in a bowl using any big kadhchi. Pour the sugar syrup from the cooker on top.

Let them cool completely. Do not disturb the rasgullas when they are hot as they might break.

When cooled, add 1 Tsp of rose water to the syrup, stir very gently, so as to mix.

Refrigerate the rasgullas and eat chilled.
awesome!!!
__________________


If everyone is thinking alike, then someone isn't thinking


Last edited by dollyg; October 26th, 2011 at 09:41 AM.
Reply With Quote
  #26  
Old October 27th, 2011, 04:26 PM
badriprasad's Avatar
badriprasad badriprasad is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: Patna BIHAR!
Posts: 4,937
badriprasad has a reputation beyond reputebadriprasad has a reputation beyond reputebadriprasad has a reputation beyond reputebadriprasad has a reputation beyond reputebadriprasad has a reputation beyond reputebadriprasad has a reputation beyond reputebadriprasad has a reputation beyond reputebadriprasad has a reputation beyond reputebadriprasad has a reputation beyond reputebadriprasad has a reputation beyond reputebadriprasad has a reputation beyond repute
Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by dollyg View Post
i think the picture u posted is of malpua. brings back good memories of childhood. these were painstakingly made after the ingredients being soaked over night for fermentation i think. very yummy, considering , that sweets were not available to us kids except on special occasions in those days...

no not diet, just sugar reduction try it it works wonders, not many realise that sugar does more harm than fat , oil, and simple carbs combined. we anyways eat ginormous amounts of sugar in processed food without causing further damage to our system with added sugar via tea, coffees, mithai 's and stuff. Splenda is a fair substitute btw.
It tasted all right except not too eye pleasing ... not as you like desserts to be for midnight pick-up snack. Looked more like onion bujjias.

NO. Dollyji, not for me. I would rather have 10 tablespoons of sugar than one small powder pack of artificial sweetener. My body knows what to do with the sugar unlike the shit. Because my many generations of ancestors never had any. Tongue gets confused and body just doesn't know what to do with a strange substance. Serious.


Quote:
Originally Posted by Rakhi View Post
This is exactly how I left eating cheese cake; learned how to make it and cannot bring myself to eat that again!
This makes me sad. Rakhiji, I am not into cakes but willing to drive hours for a delicious slice of cheesecake covered with fresh blueberries. Best cheesecake I have ever eaten happens to be in your country ... for sure your city will have a branch. I will try to recall. Serious.


Quote:
Originally Posted by dollyg View Post
lol, its ok, im not offended!
I understand. But Sanelessbhai's comment about your weight offended me personally. He shouldn't have. Ideal weight should be about 120 pounds but your excessive 180 pounds is none of his business. I offer you apologies on behalf of Saneless. He lacks manners. South Indians are like that, not fit for civil company. Not his fault, please forgive him.



Just kidding.
__________________
............................................
दूर से देखने पर तो यही लगता था ... 'वाह! वहाँ क्या मजा होता होगा!'
बुरे फसें 'मजाल', आ कर जन्नत में ... हमने तो सोचा था, कुछ नया होता होगा!
Stupid opinions ... all mine ... worth 2 cents ... you can have for free with a pinch of salt.
"......I can't believe I am saying this..... if you re not humble in this world, this world will thrust humbleness upon you" - Mike Tyson!!!
Distrust Doesn't Hurt - Not As Much as Trust does! - me said first quoted at www echarcha.com

Last edited by badriprasad; October 27th, 2011 at 04:48 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #27  
Old October 28th, 2011, 05:05 AM
Rakhi's Avatar
Rakhi Rakhi is offline
Senior eCharchan
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Posts: 9,702
Rakhi has a reputation beyond reputeRakhi has a reputation beyond reputeRakhi has a reputation beyond reputeRakhi has a reputation beyond reputeRakhi has a reputation beyond reputeRakhi has a reputation beyond reputeRakhi has a reputation beyond reputeRakhi has a reputation beyond reputeRakhi has a reputation beyond reputeRakhi has a reputation beyond reputeRakhi has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Rasgolla with Paneer?

Quote:
Originally Posted by badriprasad View Post
This makes me sad. Rakhiji, I am not into cakes but willing to drive hours for a delicious slice of cheesecake covered with fresh blueberries. Best cheesecake I have ever eaten happens to be in your country ... for sure your city will have a branch. I will try to recall. Serious.
Perhaps you are talking about Dufflet Badriji? Their cakes are out of the world.
Reply With Quote
  #28  
Old October 28th, 2011, 08:26 AM
dollyg's Avatar
dollyg dollyg is offline
IDLE Treasurer
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Posts: 3,544
dollyg has a reputation beyond reputedollyg has a reputation beyond reputedollyg has a reputation beyond reputedollyg has a reputation beyond reputedollyg has a reputation beyond reputedollyg has a reputation beyond reputedollyg has a reputation beyond reputedollyg has a reputation beyond reputedollyg has a reputation beyond reputedollyg has a reputation beyond reputedollyg has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Rasgolla with Paneer?

Quote:
Originally Posted by badriprasad View Post
It tasted all right except not too eye pleasing ... not as you like desserts to be for midnight pick-up snack. Looked more like onion bujjias.

NO. Dollyji, not for me. I would rather have 10 tablespoons of sugar than one small powder pack of artificial sweetener. My body knows what to do with the sugar unlike the shit. Because my many generations of ancestors never had any. Tongue gets confused and body just doesn't know what to do with a strange substance. Serious.




This makes me sad. Rakhiji, I am not into cakes but willing to drive hours for a delicious slice of cheesecake covered with fresh blueberries. Best cheesecake I have ever eaten happens to be in your country ... for sure your city will have a branch. I will try to recall. Serious.




I understand. But Sanelessbhai's comment about your weight offended me personally. He shouldn't have. Ideal weight should be about 120 pounds but your excessive 180 pounds is none of his business. I offer you apologies on behalf of Saneless. He lacks manners. South Indians are like that, not fit for civil company. Not his fault, please forgive him.



Just kidding.
i would consider this, but why-ever wld u think that i am unhappy with the "excessive" 180. maybe i love those extra 180.

hey wheres the cake, wheres my candy , where is my shuggaaa....
__________________


If everyone is thinking alike, then someone isn't thinking

Reply With Quote
  #29  
Old October 28th, 2011, 01:10 PM
Sane Less's Avatar
Sane Less Sane Less is offline
Dead On Arrival is back
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Posts: 17,280
Sane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Rasgolla with Paneer?

Quote:
Originally Posted by dollyg View Post
i would consider this, but why-ever wld u think that i am unhappy with the "excessive" 180. maybe i love those extra 180.

hey wheres the cake, wheres my candy , where is my shuggaaa....
Your shuggaaa is right here... yes, your candy is right here... waiting to catch you as you fall out of the sky... just a little worried about how to handle those extra 180 pounds that you are happily carrying about


And sorry for my total lack of manners. What to do... madrasi jo hoon
__________________
-----------------------------------------------

"Kisi ne sahi kaha zindagi kutti cheez hai. You live life without a care in the world not realizing that life is building a heavy load of trash that it dumps on you one fine day, breaking your back." - saneless
Reply With Quote
  #30  
Old October 28th, 2011, 01:23 PM
dollyg's Avatar
dollyg dollyg is offline
IDLE Treasurer
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Posts: 3,544
dollyg has a reputation beyond reputedollyg has a reputation beyond reputedollyg has a reputation beyond reputedollyg has a reputation beyond reputedollyg has a reputation beyond reputedollyg has a reputation beyond reputedollyg has a reputation beyond reputedollyg has a reputation beyond reputedollyg has a reputation beyond reputedollyg has a reputation beyond reputedollyg has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Rasgolla with Paneer?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sane Less View Post
Your shuggaaa is right here... yes, your candy is right here... waiting to catch you as you fall out of the sky... just a little worried about how to handle those extra 180 pounds that you are happily carrying about


And sorry for my total lack of manners. What to do... madrasi jo hoon
yeah true enuff my friend, i already gave you the downside. if u dont like being a dosa when i land, move the um fish away
__________________


If everyone is thinking alike, then someone isn't thinking

Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Paneer Makkhanwala DesiBaba Recipe Corner 8 January 17th, 2012 08:58 AM
Paneer Masala at 4 AM Premi Recipe Corner 3 October 20th, 2010 09:21 AM
Mutter Paneer my way Chandni Recipe Corner 15 July 21st, 2010 01:11 PM
Spicy paneer veg sandwitch supada Recipe Corner 8 June 18th, 2006 08:55 AM
Paneer Big-G Recipe Corner 24 October 2nd, 2001 12:01 PM


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 04:40 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.2
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Site Copyright © eCharcha.Com 2000-2012.