eCharcha.Com   Support eCharcha.Com. Click on sponsor ad to shop online!

Advertise Here

Go Back   eCharcha.Com > eCharcha Lounge > Friday Special

Notices

Friday Special Tickle your funny bone...

Old January 12th, 2006, 12:58 PM
Senior eCharchan

Desi24 has a brilliant futureDesi24 has a brilliant futureDesi24 has a brilliant futureDesi24 has a brilliant futureDesi24 has a brilliant futureDesi24 has a brilliant futureDesi24 has a brilliant futureDesi24 has a brilliant futureDesi24 has a brilliant futureDesi24 has a brilliant futureDesi24 has a brilliant future
Friday Special for Jan 13th!

Yankel had a wife named Gittel, who nagged him unmercifully from morning until night (and sometimes later,) for the 45 years they had been married. Gittel was always complaining about something.

The only time he got any relief was when he was out buying and selling junk and scrap metal with his old mule. Consequently, he was out a lot.

One day, when Yankel was negotiating a deal with another junk dealer, Gittel brought him lunch. Yankel drove the mule into the shade, sat down on a stump, and began to heat his lunch.

Immediately after he finished saying his prayers and started to eat, Gittel began nagging him again.

Complain, nag, nag; it just went on and on. All of a sudden, the old mule lashed out with both hind feet - caught Gittel smack in the back of the head killing her dead on the spot.

At the funeral the next day, one of the Rabbis noticed something rather odd. When a woman mourner would approach Yankel, he would listen for a minute, then nod his head in agreement. But when a man mourner approached him, he would listen for a minute, then shake his head in disagreement. This was so consistent, the Rabbi decided to ask he old friend about it.

After the funeral, the Rabbi spoke to Yankel and asked him why he nodded his head and agreed with all the woman, but always shook his head and disagred with the men.

Yankel said, "Well, the woman would come up and say something about what a wonderful woman my wife was, or how she was such a good cook, so I'd not my head in agreement."

"And what about the men?" The Rabbi asked.

"They wanted to know if the mule was for sale."
Old January 12th, 2006, 12:59 PM
Senior eCharchan

Desi24 has a brilliant futureDesi24 has a brilliant futureDesi24 has a brilliant futureDesi24 has a brilliant futureDesi24 has a brilliant futureDesi24 has a brilliant futureDesi24 has a brilliant futureDesi24 has a brilliant futureDesi24 has a brilliant futureDesi24 has a brilliant futureDesi24 has a brilliant future
Re: Friday Special for Jan 13th!

The Perfect Husband
--------------------------------------------------------------------------
Several men are in the locker room of a golf club. A cell phone on a bench rings and a man engages the hands free speaker-function and begins to talk. Everyone else in the room stops to listen.

MAN: "Hello"
WOMAN: "Honey, it's me. Are you at the club?"
MAN: "Yes"
WOMAN: "I am at the mall now and found this beautiful leather coat. It's only $1,000. Is it OK if I buy it?"
MAN: "Sure, ..go ahead if you like it that much."
WOMAN: "I also stopped by the Mercedes dealership and saw the new 2006 models. I saw one I really liked"
MAN: "How much?"
WOMAN: "$90,000"
MAN: "OK, but for that price I want it with all the options."
WOMAN: "Great! Oh, and one more thing ... The house I wanted last year is back on the market. They're asking $950,000"
MAN: "Well, then go ahead and give them an offer of $900,000. They will probably take it. If not, we can go the extra 50 thousand. If it's really a pretty good price."
WOMAN: "OK. I'll see you later! I love you so much!!"
MAN: "Bye! I love you, too."

The man hangs up. The other men in the locker room are staring at him in astonishment, mouths agape.....

He smiles and asks: "Anyone know who this phone belongs to?"
Old January 12th, 2006, 01:14 PM
Chosen One

DesiBaba has a reputation beyond reputeDesiBaba has a reputation beyond reputeDesiBaba has a reputation beyond reputeDesiBaba has a reputation beyond reputeDesiBaba has a reputation beyond reputeDesiBaba has a reputation beyond reputeDesiBaba has a reputation beyond reputeDesiBaba has a reputation beyond reputeDesiBaba has a reputation beyond reputeDesiBaba has a reputation beyond reputeDesiBaba has a reputation beyond repute
Talking Re: Friday Special for Jan 13th!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA..good 1z both of 'em
Old January 12th, 2006, 01:16 PM
Banned

TerminatorJR has much to be proud ofTerminatorJR has much to be proud ofTerminatorJR has much to be proud ofTerminatorJR has much to be proud ofTerminatorJR has much to be proud ofTerminatorJR has much to be proud ofTerminatorJR has much to be proud ofTerminatorJR has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Desi24
"They wanted to know if the mule was for sale."
First I thought, maybe coz. it was a hardworking mule. Then I realized why the men wanted the mule.

Second one is too good Desi24.
Old January 12th, 2006, 01:27 PM
Third Echelon

padhu is a name known to allpadhu is a name known to allpadhu is a name known to allpadhu is a name known to allpadhu is a name known to allpadhu is a name known to all

Why does Bush act so macho.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg gop_paging_dr_freud.jpg (75.6 KB, 78 views)
Old January 12th, 2006, 01:28 PM
Third Echelon

padhu is a name known to allpadhu is a name known to allpadhu is a name known to allpadhu is a name known to allpadhu is a name known to allpadhu is a name known to all

Another good one.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg bush_bj.jpg (15.5 KB, 78 views)
Old January 12th, 2006, 01:33 PM
Banned

TerminatorJR has much to be proud ofTerminatorJR has much to be proud ofTerminatorJR has much to be proud ofTerminatorJR has much to be proud ofTerminatorJR has much to be proud ofTerminatorJR has much to be proud ofTerminatorJR has much to be proud ofTerminatorJR has much to be proud of

Padhu you are toast.

Good ones pal.
Old January 12th, 2006, 02:37 PM
Third Echelon

[quote=TerminatorJR]Padhu you are toast.
QUOTE]

Why? Am I annoying someone. I hope I dont get sued.
Old January 12th, 2006, 11:16 PM
Dead On Arrival is back

Sane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond repute

Great ones, Padh pai...

"Hinduism brought a multitude of religions under one roof and survived for eons. Christianity and other religions will need to do the same or perish." - saneless
Old January 13th, 2006, 12:50 AM
eCharchan

Cooldude has a reputation beyond reputeCooldude has a reputation beyond reputeCooldude has a reputation beyond reputeCooldude has a reputation beyond reputeCooldude has a reputation beyond reputeCooldude has a reputation beyond reputeCooldude has a reputation beyond reputeCooldude has a reputation beyond reputeCooldude has a reputation beyond reputeCooldude has a reputation beyond reputeCooldude has a reputation beyond repute
Smile Re: Friday Special for Jan 13th!

Mind your language when drinking.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg instantenglish.jpg (30.2 KB, 66 views)
Old January 13th, 2006, 07:06 AM
Banned

He : Why don't you ever tell me when you have an orgasm ?
She : I would, but you're never there.
Old January 13th, 2006, 11:35 AM
Senior eCharchan

Students were assigned to read 2 books, "Titanic" & "My Life" by Bill Clinton. One smart ass student turned in the following book report, with the proposition that they were nearly identical stories ! His cool professor gave him an A+ for this report:

Titanic: $29.99
Clinton: $29.99

Titanic: Over 3 hours to read
Clinton: Over 3 hours to read

Titanic: The story of Jack and Rose, their forbidden love, and
subsequent catastrophe.

Clinton: The story of Bill and Monica, their forbidden love, and
subsequent catastrophe.

Titanic: Jack is a starving artist.
Clinton: Bill is a bulls**t artist.

Titanic: In one scene, Jack enjoys a good cigar.
Clinton: Ditto for Bill.

Titanic: During ordeal, Rose's dress gets ruined.
Clinton: Ditto for Monica.

Titanic: Jack teaches Rose to spit.
Clinton: Let's not go there.

Titanic: Rose gets to keep her jewelry.
Clinton: Monica's forced to return her gifts.

Titanic: Rose remembers Jack for the rest of her life.
Clinton: Clinton doesn't remember Jack.

Titanic: Rose goes down on a vessel full of seamen.
Clinton: Monica...ooh, let's not go there, either.

Titanic: Jack surrenders to an icy death.
Clinton: Bill goes home to Hilary...basically the same thing.
Old January 13th, 2006, 11:37 AM
Senior eCharchan

A guy in a store sees a hot woman wave to him.
"Do I know you?" he asks, walking over.
"I think you're the father of one of my kids."
"Are you that hooker I banged behind Chuck E. Cheese's during my son's birthday party?"
"Uh, no," she says. "I'm his math teacher."
Old January 13th, 2006, 12:16 PM
Third Echelon

Good ones Desi24. Keep them coming.
Old January 13th, 2006, 12:47 PM
Sutradhar {admin}

echarcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond repute

Ganguly batting karte karte achanak se chillane lagata hain....

"Hamari maange poori karoon! Hamari maange poori karoon! Hamari maange poori karoon!"

Why?????????

Bcos

He's on STRIKE now!!!