eCharcha.Com   Support eCharcha.Com. Click on sponsor ad to shop online!

Advertise Here

Go Back   eCharcha.Com > Spiritual > Philosophy

Notices

Philosophy To be or not to be...

Old November 26th, 2007, 09:43 AM
Dhureshvar Dhuracharya

dhurandhar has a reputation beyond reputedhurandhar has a reputation beyond reputedhurandhar has a reputation beyond reputedhurandhar has a reputation beyond reputedhurandhar has a reputation beyond reputedhurandhar has a reputation beyond reputedhurandhar has a reputation beyond reputedhurandhar has a reputation beyond reputedhurandhar has a reputation beyond reputedhurandhar has a reputation beyond reputedhurandhar has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Who Am I? Interesting Zen Story about Surrender & Freedom (Nirvana)

Quote:
Originally Posted by landyaBhai
We are free and if we want to question someone's behavior, there is no limit ... Even Lord Ram couldnt go beyond that ... He questioned His wife Sita about giving proof for her honor (the same sex occupied mind is asking for proof) ...

Most of our lives here and offline revolve around sex... what is wrong with that?

As the story goes, Ram was only following Dharma.

If Dharma says such things, then it is the sex-occupied minds who have created this dharma...and the same system created Shiva

Speak for yourself
Old November 26th, 2007, 09:55 AM
Proud LLKC member

landyaBhai has a reputation beyond reputelandyaBhai has a reputation beyond reputelandyaBhai has a reputation beyond reputelandyaBhai has a reputation beyond reputelandyaBhai has a reputation beyond reputelandyaBhai has a reputation beyond reputelandyaBhai has a reputation beyond reputelandyaBhai has a reputation beyond reputelandyaBhai has a reputation beyond reputelandyaBhai has a reputation beyond reputelandyaBhai has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by dhurandhar

As the story goes, Ram was only following Dharma.

If Dharma says such things, then it is the sex-occupied minds who have created this dharma...and the same system created Shiva

Speak for yourself
I was wondering whether, I was not elaborate enough ... thanks!
Old January 3rd, 2018, 05:42 AM
Elihphile

ciloholic is just really niceciloholic is just really niceciloholic is just really niceciloholic is just really niceciloholic is just really nice

This is the hindu theory of Advaita ie the theory of Non Duality. (Unity of Microcosm and Macrocosm).

Macrocosm and microcosm refers to a vision of cosmos where the part (microcosm) reflects the whole (macrocosm) and vice versa.

Zen Jain et al and company have borrowed it from The Indian system of Philosophy.Its just like Legal Bare Acts are made in the Parliament after a notification in the National Gazette,afterwords various law teachers( basically dukaandaars now) write their commentory on the bare act. Just because a commentory makes an interesting reading or is lengthy doesn't validates it.

I am That - Nisargdatta Maharaj....(....https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nisargadatta_Maharaj)

Read this book by a realised rare soul from Bombay, a contemporary of Osho, whom Osho use to criticize as Bidi wala baba.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/I_Am_That

I am that is a must read book of spirituality just as is the autobiography of a yogi.

Osho, Asharam, they are all birds of the same feather.Much cry no wool
Old January 3rd, 2018, 11:47 AM
Dhureshvar Dhuracharya

dhurandhar has a reputation beyond reputedhurandhar has a reputation beyond reputedhurandhar has a reputation beyond reputedhurandhar has a reputation beyond reputedhurandhar has a reputation beyond reputedhurandhar has a reputation beyond reputedhurandhar has a reputation beyond reputedhurandhar has a reputation beyond reputedhurandhar has a reputation beyond reputedhurandhar has a reputation beyond reputedhurandhar has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ciloholic View Post
This is the hindu theory of Advaita ie the theory of Non Duality. (Unity of Microcosm and Macrocosm).

Macrocosm and microcosm refers to a vision of cosmos where the part (microcosm) reflects the whole (macrocosm) and vice versa.

Zen Jain et al and company have borrowed it from The Indian system of Philosophy.Its just like Legal Bare Acts are made in the Parliament after a notification in the National Gazette,afterwords various law teachers( basically dukaandaars now) write their commentory on the bare act. Just because a commentory makes an interesting reading or is lengthy doesn't validates it.

I am That - Nisargdatta Maharaj....(....https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nisargadatta_Maharaj)

Read this book by a realised rare soul from Bombay, a contemporary of Osho, whom Osho use to criticize as Bidi wala baba.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/I_Am_That

I am that is a must read book of spirituality just as is the autobiography of a yogi.

Osho, Asharam, they are all birds of the same feather.Much cry no wool
The final word: Yin-Yang symbol can be used to explain everything. The western counterpart to it is Hermes Trismegistus's "As above, so below".

No wonder chicks find intelligence sexy
Old January 3rd, 2018, 11:49 AM
Senior eCharchan

HarHarMahaDev has a brilliant futureHarHarMahaDev has a brilliant futureHarHarMahaDev has a brilliant futureHarHarMahaDev has a brilliant futureHarHarMahaDev has a brilliant futureHarHarMahaDev has a brilliant futureHarHarMahaDev has a brilliant futureHarHarMahaDev has a brilliant futureHarHarMahaDev has a brilliant futureHarHarMahaDev has a brilliant futureHarHarMahaDev has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by dhurandhar View Post
The final word: Yin-Yang symbol can be used to explain everything. The western counterpart to it is Hermes Trismegistus's "As above, so below".

No wonder chicks find intelligence sexy
welcome back dhuru! Good to see you back.