eCharcha.Com   Support eCharcha.Com. Click on sponsor ad to shop online!

Advertise Here

Go Back   eCharcha.Com > Entertainment > Music

Notices

Music Your tune...

Old February 4th, 2002, 05:55 PM
AssMan

Fei is on a distinguished road
Who likes Nirvana?

Who likes NIRVANA here? for those of you who don't know what i am talkin about Nirvana WAS an extremely popular band made up of Kurt Cobain, Kirst Novoselic and Dave Grohl (now lead singer of Foo Fighters) most people might have heard their EXTREMELY popular song "Smells like teen spirit" from their album Nevermind...everyone of their albums are awesome....Kurt Cobain shot himself with a shotgun, he was also an heroine addict..but if you read his biography you can tell why he turned to be an addict...they are my idols in music and they RULE
Old February 4th, 2002, 06:08 PM
Senior eCharchan

baapji has a reputation beyond reputebaapji has a reputation beyond reputebaapji has a reputation beyond reputebaapji has a reputation beyond reputebaapji has a reputation beyond reputebaapji has a reputation beyond reputebaapji has a reputation beyond reputebaapji has a reputation beyond reputebaapji has a reputation beyond reputebaapji has a reputation beyond reputebaapji has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Who likes Nirvana?

Quote:
Originally posted by Fei
for those of you who don't know what i am talkin about Nirvana

I m one of them

SABKO HAI PATAAAAAA............
Old February 4th, 2002, 06:35 PM
Senior eCharchan

nydood is a name known to allnydood is a name known to allnydood is a name known to allnydood is a name known to allnydood is a name known to allnydood is a name known to all
I used to listen to Nirvana all the time
Old February 4th, 2002, 06:41 PM
Senior eCharchan

baapji has a reputation beyond reputebaapji has a reputation beyond reputebaapji has a reputation beyond reputebaapji has a reputation beyond reputebaapji has a reputation beyond reputebaapji has a reputation beyond reputebaapji has a reputation beyond reputebaapji has a reputation beyond reputebaapji has a reputation beyond reputebaapji has a reputation beyond reputebaapji has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally posted by nydood
I used to listen to Nirvana all the time

good for you

ghar jaane ka time nahin hua

9 bajne waale hain

Old February 4th, 2002, 09:05 PM
Proud Hindusthani

chirag2000 is a splendid one to beholdchirag2000 is a splendid one to beholdchirag2000 is a splendid one to beholdchirag2000 is a splendid one to beholdchirag2000 is a splendid one to beholdchirag2000 is a splendid one to beholdchirag2000 is a splendid one to beholdchirag2000 is a splendid one to behold
Nirvana is gr8
THeir gr8test album is Unplugged in NY

I just love their cover of david bowie song "the man who sold the world"..and guess was i just llearnt to play it.
Old February 5th, 2002, 06:45 AM
Third Echelon

padhu is a name known to allpadhu is a name known to allpadhu is a name known to allpadhu is a name known to allpadhu is a name known to allpadhu is a name known to all

Fei if people dont know who Niravana is, then i think they are reading the wrong thread.......rape me!!!!!!!!!!!!!1
Old February 5th, 2002, 06:47 AM
Senior eCharchan

BlrBoy is on a distinguished road
do any of you guys have the suicide note of Kurt Cobain. Its very deep.. i read once... that was long time ago.
Old February 5th, 2002, 08:34 AM
eCharchan

Robert has a reputation beyond reputeRobert has a reputation beyond reputeRobert has a reputation beyond reputeRobert has a reputation beyond reputeRobert has a reputation beyond reputeRobert has a reputation beyond reputeRobert has a reputation beyond reputeRobert has a reputation beyond reputeRobert has a reputation beyond reputeRobert has a reputation beyond reputeRobert has a reputation beyond repute
I am a big fan. They were awesome.
Old February 5th, 2002, 08:36 AM
Source Integrator

CyberKhiladi is a name known to allCyberKhiladi is a name known to allCyberKhiladi is a name known to allCyberKhiladi is a name known to allCyberKhiladi is a name known to allCyberKhiladi is a name known to all
Nirbana brings back the Teen spirit! smirnoff ice!! khub peeta hu mein!
Old February 5th, 2002, 08:51 AM
Pelu Pelu

GpeL has a reputation beyond reputeGpeL has a reputation beyond reputeGpeL has a reputation beyond reputeGpeL has a reputation beyond reputeGpeL has a reputation beyond reputeGpeL has a reputation beyond reputeGpeL has a reputation beyond reputeGpeL has a reputation beyond reputeGpeL has a reputation beyond reputeGpeL has a reputation beyond reputeGpeL has a reputation beyond repute
I loved the version Smells like Nirvana.. I am not a nirvana fan at all.
Old February 7th, 2002, 12:05 PM
Senior eCharchan

Quote:
Originally posted by BlrBoy
do any of you guys have the suicide note of Kurt Cobain. Its very deep.. i read once

now the time to write one of ur own

Old February 7th, 2002, 12:38 PM
Source Integrator

CyberKhiladi is a name known to allCyberKhiladi is a name known to allCyberKhiladi is a name known to allCyberKhiladi is a name known to allCyberKhiladi is a name known to allCyberKhiladi is a name known to all
To Boddah,

Speaking from the tongue of an experienced simpleton who obviously would rather be an emascluated, infantile complain-ee. This note should be pretty easy to understand. All the warnings from the punk rock 101 courses over the years, since my first introduction to the, shall we say, ethics involved with independence and the embracement of your community has proven to be very true . I haven't felt the excitement of listening to as well ascreating music along with reading and writing for too many years now. I feel guilty beyond words about about these things. For example when we're backstage and the lights go out and the manic roar of the crowd begins, it doesn't affect me the way in which it did for Freddy Mercury, who seemed to love, relish in the love and adoration from the crowd, which is something I totally admire and envy. The fact is, I can't fool you, any one of you. It simply isn't fair to you or me. The worst crime I can think of would be to rip people off by faking it and pretending as if I'm having 100% fun. Sometimes I feel as if I should have a punch-in time clock before I walk out on stage . I've tried everything within my power to appreciate it (and I do, God believeme I do, but it's not enough). I appreciate the fact that I andwe have affected and entertained a lot of people. I must be one of those narcissists who only appreciate things when they're gone. I'm too sensitive. I need to be slightly numb in order to regain the enthusiasm I once had as a child. On our last 3 tours, I've had a much better appreciation for all the people I've known personally and as fans of our music, but I still can't get over the frustration, the guilt and empathy I have for everyone. There's good in all of us and I think I simply love people too much, so much that it makes me feel too f*cking sad. The sad little sensitive, unappreciative, Pisces, Jesus man. Why don't you just enjoy it? I dont know! I have a goddess of a wife who sweats ambition and empathy and a daughter who reminds me too much of what I used to be , full of love and joy , kissing every person she meets because everyone is good and will do her no harm. And that terrifies me to the point where I can barely function. I can't stand the thought of Frances becoming the miserable, self-destructive, death rocker that I've become. I have it good, very good, and I'm grateful, but since the age of seven, I've become hateful towards all humans in general. Only because it seems so easy for people to get along and have empathy. Only because I love and feel sorry for people too much I guess. Thank you all from the pit of my burning, nauseous stomach for your letters and concern during the past years. I'm too much of an erratic, moody, baby! I don't have the passion anymore, and so remember, it's better to burn out then to fade away.

Peace, Love, Empathy
Kurt Cobain

Frances and courtney, I'll be at your altar.
Please keep going Courtney, for Frances.
For her life, which will be so much happier without me.

I LOVE YOU, I LOVE YOU!
Old February 7th, 2002, 12:48 PM
Senior eCharchan

ye kya chipka diya cyber

tu kisi na kisi ko inspiration de ke manega

Old February 7th, 2002, 02:41 PM
Source Integrator

yeah tha suicide letter
Old February 7th, 2002, 03:55 PM
AssMan

Fei is on a distinguished road
and then nirvana fades away and in comes the boy and girl bands thus the end of music industry...alas