eCharcha.Com   Support eCharcha.Com. Click on sponsor ad to shop online!

Advertise Here

Go Back   eCharcha.Com > Current Affairs > Taaza Khabar - Current news

Notices

Taaza Khabar - Current news Discuss the latest news making waves...

Old April 11th, 2003, 09:36 AM
Senior eCharchan

Diplomat has a reputation beyond reputeDiplomat has a reputation beyond reputeDiplomat has a reputation beyond reputeDiplomat has a reputation beyond reputeDiplomat has a reputation beyond reputeDiplomat has a reputation beyond reputeDiplomat has a reputation beyond reputeDiplomat has a reputation beyond reputeDiplomat has a reputation beyond reputeDiplomat has a reputation beyond reputeDiplomat has a reputation beyond repute
Good News

The last 15 days were really really bad for us(me and my wife).
we are expecting another child and as usual the doctor is doing all the necessary tests. 15 days ago, he calls and says that the protein tests did not come out as desired and we would have to check the amniotic fluid for downs syndrome. we were shocked. for one, we thought downs syndrome was an issue for mothers over 35yrs of age...and my wife is still a kid(way under 30)....and on top of that there is a risk that there could be a miscarriage after sucking out the amniotic fluid....GOD!!!! on one hand we wanted to make sure that the baby is all right and on the other hand we could lose the baby in the process.....for 3 days we fought back and forth and finally gave in.

Anyway, the doctor just called in and said the chromosomes are OK and that the baby should be good condition and that if there has been no miscarriage in the last 15 days, you are out of danger.

Wooooohooooo........ one more baby on the way...... Life is Great..... and my daughter is even more excited.... you should see the way she is preparing herself for her new role of big sister.

Amazing.

Old April 11th, 2003, 09:44 AM
Super eCharchan

dirty has a reputation beyond reputedirty has a reputation beyond reputedirty has a reputation beyond reputedirty has a reputation beyond reputedirty has a reputation beyond reputedirty has a reputation beyond reputedirty has a reputation beyond reputedirty has a reputation beyond reputedirty has a reputation beyond reputedirty has a reputation beyond reputedirty has a reputation beyond repute
Congratulations ! May GOD( Allah, Ishwar, Jesus, Wahe Guru and all the GODS of the world) grant you and your family good wishes
Fair use is a limitation and exception to the exclusive right granted by copyright law to the author of a creative work. In United States copyright law, fair use is a doctrine that permits limited use of copyrighted material without acquiring permission from the rights holders. Examples of fair use include commentary, criticism, news reporting, research, teaching, library archiving and scholarship. It provides for the legal, unlicensed citation or incorporation of copyrighted material in another author's work under a four-factor balancing test.
Old April 11th, 2003, 09:44 AM
Senior eCharchan

Big-G has much to be proud ofBig-G has much to be proud ofBig-G has much to be proud ofBig-G has much to be proud ofBig-G has much to be proud ofBig-G has much to be proud ofBig-G has much to be proud ofBig-G has much to be proud ofBig-G has much to be proud of
Heartiest Congratulations, Diploma!!!

(The only negative point must be that no more 'private strip shows' for you, for a few months )

By best wishes to you, your missus and the babies.
Old April 11th, 2003, 09:46 AM
Livin La Vida Loca

YedaAnna has a reputation beyond reputeYedaAnna has a reputation beyond reputeYedaAnna has a reputation beyond reputeYedaAnna has a reputation beyond reputeYedaAnna has a reputation beyond reputeYedaAnna has a reputation beyond reputeYedaAnna has a reputation beyond reputeYedaAnna has a reputation beyond reputeYedaAnna has a reputation beyond reputeYedaAnna has a reputation beyond reputeYedaAnna has a reputation beyond repute
Badhai ho badhai...
Old April 11th, 2003, 09:48 AM
Senior Echarchan

Super Girl is a glorious beacon of lightSuper Girl is a glorious beacon of lightSuper Girl is a glorious beacon of lightSuper Girl is a glorious beacon of lightSuper Girl is a glorious beacon of light
Congratulations!!!! Diplubhai!!

I am so glad that everything has turned out fine for you. It can be an immense torture to wait for the tests of such results.

I am so happy for you!!!

Take care.

And now pray for me too.
------------------------------------------------
A Proud Indian American
Old April 11th, 2003, 09:49 AM
Livin La Vida Loca

YedaAnna has a reputation beyond reputeYedaAnna has a reputation beyond reputeYedaAnna has a reputation beyond reputeYedaAnna has a reputation beyond reputeYedaAnna has a reputation beyond reputeYedaAnna has a reputation beyond reputeYedaAnna has a reputation beyond reputeYedaAnna has a reputation beyond reputeYedaAnna has a reputation beyond reputeYedaAnna has a reputation beyond reputeYedaAnna has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally posted by Super Girl
Congratulations!!!! Diplubhai!!

I am so glad that everything has turned out fine for you. It can be an immense torture to wait for the tests of such results.

I am so happy for you!!!

Take care.

And now pray for me too.
Kya baat kar reli ho deeds...Apun bhi mama banne wala hai kya??
Old April 11th, 2003, 09:50 AM
Super eCharchan

dirty has a reputation beyond reputedirty has a reputation beyond reputedirty has a reputation beyond reputedirty has a reputation beyond reputedirty has a reputation beyond reputedirty has a reputation beyond reputedirty has a reputation beyond reputedirty has a reputation beyond reputedirty has a reputation beyond reputedirty has a reputation beyond reputedirty has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:

And now pray for me too.
Why ?
Fair use is a limitation and exception to the exclusive right granted by copyright law to the author of a creative work. In United States copyright law, fair use is a doctrine that permits limited use of copyrighted material without acquiring permission from the rights holders. Examples of fair use include commentary, criticism, news reporting, research, teaching, library archiving and scholarship. It provides for the legal, unlicensed citation or incorporation of copyrighted material in another author's work under a four-factor balancing test.
Old April 11th, 2003, 09:50 AM
Pelu Pelu

GpeL has a reputation beyond reputeGpeL has a reputation beyond reputeGpeL has a reputation beyond reputeGpeL has a reputation beyond reputeGpeL has a reputation beyond reputeGpeL has a reputation beyond reputeGpeL has a reputation beyond reputeGpeL has a reputation beyond reputeGpeL has a reputation beyond reputeGpeL has a reputation beyond reputeGpeL has a reputation beyond repute

Good to know Dips..

One advice.. ask her to go slow until the 2nd trimester.

She not only needs physical rest.. she needs to have emotional rest too. And do not watch sad/morose movies.. Get comedies if you have to watch a movie. Keep the environment lively.
Old April 11th, 2003, 09:52 AM
Senior eCharchan

Netra has a brilliant futureNetra has a brilliant futureNetra has a brilliant futureNetra has a brilliant futureNetra has a brilliant futureNetra has a brilliant futureNetra has a brilliant futureNetra has a brilliant futureNetra has a brilliant futureNetra has a brilliant futureNetra has a brilliant future
Congratulations Diplu. All the best to all of you.
Old April 11th, 2003, 09:52 AM
Senior Echarchan

Super Girl is a glorious beacon of lightSuper Girl is a glorious beacon of lightSuper Girl is a glorious beacon of lightSuper Girl is a glorious beacon of lightSuper Girl is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally posted by dirty
Why ?
I am ready for a second baby and am seriously thinking about it.

And yes I do want a girl this time.

so pray for me.
------------------------------------------------
A Proud Indian American
Old April 11th, 2003, 09:54 AM
Banned

desiboy is infamous around these partsdesiboy is infamous around these partsdesiboy is infamous around these partsdesiboy is infamous around these partsdesiboy is infamous around these partsdesiboy is infamous around these partsdesiboy is infamous around these partsdesiboy is infamous around these partsdesiboy is infamous around these partsdesiboy is infamous around these parts
Quote:
I am ready for a second baby and am seriously thinking about it.

And yes I do want a girl this time.

so pray for me.
Best of LUCk auntie ji

*thinks mera number kab aayega ( are no wrong thoughts.. i meant baap banne ka *
Old April 11th, 2003, 09:55 AM
Banned

desiboy is infamous around these partsdesiboy is infamous around these partsdesiboy is infamous around these partsdesiboy is infamous around these partsdesiboy is infamous around these partsdesiboy is infamous around these partsdesiboy is infamous around these partsdesiboy is infamous around these partsdesiboy is infamous around these partsdesiboy is infamous around these parts
Congrats Diplo.
Old April 11th, 2003, 09:57 AM
Super eCharchan

Quote:
Originally posted by desiboy
i meant baap banne ka *

Shaadi ho gayi ?
Old April 11th, 2003, 09:58 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally posted by dirty
Shaadi ho gayi ?
is it necessary
Old April 11th, 2003, 09:59 AM
Senior eCharchan

nydood is a name known to allnydood is a name known to allnydood is a name known to allnydood is a name known to allnydood is a name known to allnydood is a name known to all
dimplu bahi.. congrats dude.... ekdum jhakaas party mangti hai kya... (popcorn mein lekar aaunga )
best of luck SG...