eCharcha.Com   Support eCharcha.Com. Click on sponsor ad to shop online!

Advertise Here

Go Back   eCharcha.Com > Spiritual > Philosophy

Notices

Philosophy To be or not to be...

Old June 14th, 2011, 05:59 AM
Senior eCharchan

kkkk has a reputation beyond reputekkkk has a reputation beyond reputekkkk has a reputation beyond reputekkkk has a reputation beyond reputekkkk has a reputation beyond reputekkkk has a reputation beyond reputekkkk has a reputation beyond reputekkkk has a reputation beyond reputekkkk has a reputation beyond reputekkkk has a reputation beyond reputekkkk has a reputation beyond repute
I am invisible

I was watching this movie - The memoirs of an invisible man. There is a scene where his girl friend applies make up to his invisible face and makes a mask to make him visible.

That made me thinking, even I am invisible. The real me, is not visible to anyone, I only wear masks for everyone that I meet to suit time and purpose. for example I hate my boss but have to mask it and wear a smile and so on...

the only place where the true me comes out is here on echarcha... Ironic that the only people who I am visible to will never see me....
Old June 14th, 2011, 06:09 AM
Senior eCharchan

Rakhi has a reputation beyond reputeRakhi has a reputation beyond reputeRakhi has a reputation beyond reputeRakhi has a reputation beyond reputeRakhi has a reputation beyond reputeRakhi has a reputation beyond reputeRakhi has a reputation beyond reputeRakhi has a reputation beyond reputeRakhi has a reputation beyond reputeRakhi has a reputation beyond reputeRakhi has a reputation beyond repute
Re: I am invisible

I think we all wear this mask at point or the other. Sometimes we wear it when no one is seeing also!
Old June 14th, 2011, 07:29 AM
Instant Mischief

Budmaas has a reputation beyond reputeBudmaas has a reputation beyond reputeBudmaas has a reputation beyond reputeBudmaas has a reputation beyond reputeBudmaas has a reputation beyond reputeBudmaas has a reputation beyond reputeBudmaas has a reputation beyond reputeBudmaas has a reputation beyond reputeBudmaas has a reputation beyond reputeBudmaas has a reputation beyond reputeBudmaas has a reputation beyond repute
Cool Re: I am invisible

Be gentle......do good .......believe in genuine and real

artificial masking is risky in real life.

Old June 14th, 2011, 11:08 AM
Senior eCharchan

kkkk has a reputation beyond reputekkkk has a reputation beyond reputekkkk has a reputation beyond reputekkkk has a reputation beyond reputekkkk has a reputation beyond reputekkkk has a reputation beyond reputekkkk has a reputation beyond reputekkkk has a reputation beyond reputekkkk has a reputation beyond reputekkkk has a reputation beyond reputekkkk has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Budmaas View Post
Be gentle......do good .......believe in genuine and real

hehehe thats a mask too
Old June 14th, 2011, 04:35 PM

badriprasad has a reputation beyond reputebadriprasad has a reputation beyond reputebadriprasad has a reputation beyond reputebadriprasad has a reputation beyond reputebadriprasad has a reputation beyond reputebadriprasad has a reputation beyond reputebadriprasad has a reputation beyond reputebadriprasad has a reputation beyond reputebadriprasad has a reputation beyond reputebadriprasad has a reputation beyond reputebadriprasad has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by kkkk View Post
I was watching this movie - The memoirs of an invisible man. There is a scene where his girl friend applies make up to his invisible face and makes a mask to make him visible.

I can make an effort to watch this one ... there haven't been too many movies that could have kept me strapped to theater chairs for longer than 10 or 15 minutes.

That made me thinking, even I am invisible. The real me, is not visible to anyone, I only wear masks for everyone that I meet to suit time and purpose. for example I hate my boss but have to mask it and wear a smile and so on...

You are trying to make a point ... I know. This needs some elaboration. There is a need for you to composite thoughts for ease of our understanding and further discussion. What does mask represent? Our relationships? How we relate to people near and dear?

Isn't it that masks we wear are a necessity? Masks give us character and personality ... I think so. Other day I happen to watch my son play a war game or something. At start of each (?) ... fighters had a choice of several styles of face-paints ... each face-paint-mask was designed to have an impact/affect on opponent for advantage. This can relate to real-life ... I think so.

Take away the masks ... we are like onions. Layer after layer of built up experiences with nothing an empty core of no value.

the only place where the true me comes out is here on echarcha... Ironic that the only people who I am visible to will never see me....

I have misunderstood the topic ... probably. This is the place which gives liberty to wear any mask you are comfortable with without fear of being exposed. Masks we wear outside in real world are prone to exposure by choice or otherwise ... here you are safe. I think so.
Stupid opinions ... all mine ... worth 2 cents ... you can have for free with a pinch of salt.
"......I can't believe I am saying this..... if you re not humble in this world, this world will thrust humbleness upon you" - Mike Tyson!!!
Distrust Doesn't Hurt - Not As Much as Trust does! - me said first quoted at www echarcha.com
Old June 15th, 2011, 09:37 AM
In search of peace!

PeaceSeeker has a reputation beyond reputePeaceSeeker has a reputation beyond reputePeaceSeeker has a reputation beyond reputePeaceSeeker has a reputation beyond reputePeaceSeeker has a reputation beyond reputePeaceSeeker has a reputation beyond reputePeaceSeeker has a reputation beyond reputePeaceSeeker has a reputation beyond reputePeaceSeeker has a reputation beyond reputePeaceSeeker has a reputation beyond reputePeaceSeeker has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by kkkk View Post

mask is a must to live. jisney satya jaana, wo kaam se gaya..

my mask does not come off completely even on echarcha [or any other anonymous outlet]
Old June 16th, 2011, 09:15 AM
Senior eCharchan

Quote:
Originally Posted by badriprasad View Post
so all this shebang about conscience, being true to yourself and lofty ideals that I learned in moral science class in standard 4 are dhakosla?