eCharcha.Com   Support eCharcha.Com. Click on sponsor ad to shop online!

Advertise Here

Go Back   eCharcha.Com > Spiritual > Philosophy

Notices

Philosophy To be or not to be...

Old May 17th, 2009, 06:14 AM
Senior eCharchan

Rakhi has a reputation beyond reputeRakhi has a reputation beyond reputeRakhi has a reputation beyond reputeRakhi has a reputation beyond reputeRakhi has a reputation beyond reputeRakhi has a reputation beyond reputeRakhi has a reputation beyond reputeRakhi has a reputation beyond reputeRakhi has a reputation beyond reputeRakhi has a reputation beyond reputeRakhi has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Dream Interpretation !!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by sprite View Post
Interesting point !!! She should be dreaming her husband having sex with other woman instead of other way round ! Insecurity on her part should not be a reason why she should be in bed with other men. I guess she is following her 'cave-(wo)man'' instincts of constantly seeking a more 'virile' and 'strong' 'donor' of sperms. Nothing wrong in thinking that her 'cave man' is no longer potent if she is still a 'cave-woman'.

Sometimes I wonder whether our civilization has actually advanced or we are going back to 'cave-mans' days. I think those days and these days are roughly the same afa sexual liberation of women is concerned.
Sprite...i learnt so much about dreams today. Very good explanation indeed.

I do understand that insecurity on her part should not lead to infedility, which i dont think was her intention in the first place. If actually cheating on her husband was her intention she wouldn't have come to Premi, all worried about it, would she? Now dont get me wrong, I am not trying to take sides but her thought to analyse this dream itself kind of shows that she loves her husband and confused that she dreamt (singular) an intimate dream involving another man. Also, in her dream she keeps seeing her husband, which can be interpreted that she can never exclude him even in her dreams.
I like your point about not worrying about sub-conscious mind when you can control the conscious mind.

P.S. I am assuming that Premi took permission from his female friend before posting her email for further analysis.

From my childhood (for as long as i can remember) I always had a particular dream about water. I dream that I am drowning....sometimes in the pool, sometimes that I fell into the Niagara falls, sometimes into the Thames, sometimes that the plane crash landed in the water and I drowned etc. My mom taught me swimming when i was young to conquer this fear, but till date....almost every other week I have this dream and I would wakeup and can never go back to sleep.
Old May 17th, 2009, 07:00 AM
Banned

sprite has a reputation beyond reputesprite has a reputation beyond reputesprite has a reputation beyond reputesprite has a reputation beyond reputesprite has a reputation beyond reputesprite has a reputation beyond reputesprite has a reputation beyond reputesprite has a reputation beyond reputesprite has a reputation beyond reputesprite has a reputation beyond reputesprite has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rakhi View Post
Also, in her dream she keeps seeing her husband, which can be interpreted that she can never exclude him even in her dreams.

I have rarely seen my wife in dreams. Does that mean I love her less or her presence is not all that important? As i said girl, dreams cannot be controlled by conscious mind and no matter how much I think about my wife and go to sleep I simply dont get her in my dreams. She should stop making sense out of dreams. As i said in last post, I am more happy when compared to days when I used to sit every morning analyzing my dreams. Having said that, If the thought that she sees her husband in dreams makes her happy and fulfilled then she should stick to her conviction. Who am I to questions about things that makes her happy. I am here only to help her with things that makes her unhappy

P.S. I am assuming that Premi took permission from his female friend before posting her email for further analysis.

I am not concerned about whether he took permission or not but I am concerned about the growing relationship between premi and his 'married' female friend. Though the parties wont agree now but in future sharing such intimate details/confiding secrets/problem-solving will prove detrimental afa their personal lives are concerned. I am being realistic and not narrow-minded.

From my childhood (for as long as i can remember) I always had a particular dream about water. I dream that I am drowning....sometimes in the pool, sometimes that I fell into the Niagara falls, sometimes into the Thames, sometimes that the plane crash landed in the water and I drowned etc. My mom taught me swimming when i was young to conquer this fear, but till date....almost every other week I have this dream and I would wakeup and can never go back to sleep.
Read reply in red in quote above

Reg your recurrent dream. There can be many explanations without going into what yogiji says crap-online-dream-interpretation.

1. Family/friend history of death due to drowning (moreso when the deceased knew how to swim)
2. Exposure to movies, tele-serials, stories etc related to drowning during childhood
3. past experience of drowning and being rescued or witnessing a rescue drama in real-life
4. Some swimming coaches throw children in water and expect them to swim back during training phase. The experience becomes traumatic and leaves life-long scar and though the person may learn swimming he/she may dread water due to near-drowning experience.
5. If you suffer from rabies and develop hydrophobia(kidding )

also do you fear water in large-bodies like lakes, waterfall etc or seeing water in buckets, drum etc also makes you sweat or feel breathless or makes your heart pound harder ?

If the answer is yes to above question i.e you fear water in general (in conscious state) and if it is really bothering you and your lifestyle then you may need professional intervention to overcome this 'phobia'

The only thing I can tell you online is that humans, like animals, have natural ability to swim i.e they need not be taught how to swim. Do this experiment yourself next time you get a chance to see an infant bathing. Take him in your hands and put his feet in water below knee level. You will witness that he will automatically start peddling in water. This phenomenon can be seen even in new-born babies. These are nothing but hard-wired body reflexes just like animals. So to speak, It is just the fear of water and death that makes human drown in water. Remember how you swam to corner when your swimming coach threw you in water?

P.S- This is vyomi but continue calling me sprite in future. This is just for information.

Last edited by sprite; May 17th, 2009 at 07:29 AM.
Old May 17th, 2009, 07:23 AM
Senior eCharchan

Rakhi has a reputation beyond reputeRakhi has a reputation beyond reputeRakhi has a reputation beyond reputeRakhi has a reputation beyond reputeRakhi has a reputation beyond reputeRakhi has a reputation beyond reputeRakhi has a reputation beyond reputeRakhi has a reputation beyond reputeRakhi has a reputation beyond reputeRakhi has a reputation beyond reputeRakhi has a reputation beyond repute

You certainly know much about the dreams than I do. So I will think of this particular Premi's friendís dream no more.

Coming to my dream, I learnt swimming in an eerie swimming pool. The pool per say was like any other pool but I remember that we used to go after 8:30 in the night and most days the pool was literally empty but for my mom, dad, sis and myself. Only the emergency lights were on (to save power or what ever the reason the watch man gave) and that used to give the pool an eerie look, especially on the other end of the pool where the water's depth is much more. I still remember, I used to get very scared. Even now I get scared to get into an empty swimming pool. But my dreams started much before I learnt swimming, so I guess this eerie pool is not the reason for this recurring dream.

Any water body (big/small) makes me feel choked alike. I cannot even stand a bath tub full of water. The water has to be covered with bubbles for me to get in. So, fun games like white-water-rafting etc are a big no-no-no for me. Even when I get into the pool or go swimming in a beach, itís usually with a lot of apprehension. I think I feel choked because I get a dream the following night about it.

But it doesnít bother my life style. I made my peace with my fears and I try my best to stay away from water.

P.S: why did you change your name? Vyomi was good. I liked that name better, no offence. No wonder you didnít respond to my PM.
Old May 17th, 2009, 07:46 AM
Banned

sprite has a reputation beyond reputesprite has a reputation beyond reputesprite has a reputation beyond reputesprite has a reputation beyond reputesprite has a reputation beyond reputesprite has a reputation beyond reputesprite has a reputation beyond reputesprite has a reputation beyond reputesprite has a reputation beyond reputesprite has a reputation beyond reputesprite has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
P.S: why did you change your name? Vyomi was good. I liked that name better, no offence. No wonder you didnít respond to my PM.
I lost the login info and now I dont have access to that account. In any case, You can PM me contents of your message on this ID if it was important

Anyways, Since you mentioned that you have fear for water in general than I would strongly recommend you to seek professional help. You are still not in peace with yourself. You childhood fears only got compounded with that 'errie' swimming pool. Did you read what I wrote about infants in last post?

Anyways, take it light and enjoy your sunday morning. If I had wife like you, I would throw/show a bucket of water to her everytime we fought. That would make her fear something atleast! Your hubby can actually blackmail you saying 'do this and I will throw you in swimming pool. and i mean it!! See that bucket of water in bathroom? hahahaha"
Old May 17th, 2009, 07:54 AM
The Observer !

Honest has a reputation beyond reputeHonest has a reputation beyond reputeHonest has a reputation beyond reputeHonest has a reputation beyond reputeHonest has a reputation beyond reputeHonest has a reputation beyond reputeHonest has a reputation beyond reputeHonest has a reputation beyond reputeHonest has a reputation beyond reputeHonest has a reputation beyond reputeHonest has a reputation beyond repute
Talking Re: Dream Interpretation !!!

Quote:
Your hubby can actually blackmail you saying 'do this and I will throw you in swimming pool. and i mean it!! See that bucket of water in bathroom? hahahaha"
Ha ha ha !

Hope Rakhi's husband should not read this post.
Old May 17th, 2009, 12:10 PM
Super eCharchan

swami has a reputation beyond reputeswami has a reputation beyond reputeswami has a reputation beyond reputeswami has a reputation beyond reputeswami has a reputation beyond reputeswami has a reputation beyond reputeswami has a reputation beyond reputeswami has a reputation beyond reputeswami has a reputation beyond reputeswami has a reputation beyond reputeswami has a reputation beyond repute

Apart from all this analysis I feel that sometimes females bring up dream stories to say things which they are not comfortable in saying directly,what say Sprite Sir ?
Old May 17th, 2009, 12:27 PM

tantric_yogi has a reputation beyond reputetantric_yogi has a reputation beyond reputetantric_yogi has a reputation beyond reputetantric_yogi has a reputation beyond reputetantric_yogi has a reputation beyond reputetantric_yogi has a reputation beyond reputetantric_yogi has a reputation beyond reputetantric_yogi has a reputation beyond reputetantric_yogi has a reputation beyond reputetantric_yogi has a reputation beyond reputetantric_yogi has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
@tantricji- deep knowledge... ...stop embarassing and making fun of that poor guy

Sorry ... depth of knowledge or knowledge in depth is what I meant ... fingers tend to not keep up with my brains even though I can type over 100 words a minute.

But I am right ... others will agree.

anyways, I will try posting a generalised input on the event after sometime but please ask these questions to your friend Mr. Premi. May sound personal but are important. Your Friend may not answer everything but she can anytime register on EC and PM or email me (and my guess is that she is already here. Sixth sense you see )

Medically

1. Is she under any medication? May not be anti-depressants and can be anything.
2. Sleep pattern. Disturbed or normal? At what point of time in sleep cycle (approx) does she normally undergo REM phase of sleep (deep sleep). It can be an approx figure as the sleeping person doesn't know when he slips from NREM to REM phase.
3. Does she take coffee or other stimulants before sleeping?
4. Is she a habitual thinker who over-analyzes nitty-grittys of life?
5. On what day of her 'monthly cycle' did she see the dream? Does she take pills as contraceptive. If yes, then what is its composition?
6. Does she have children? If no, then what is her age and why she doesn't have them or planning to have them?
7. Hows her general health?

Emotional

1. Is she satisfied with her looks and that of her husband? Is she comfortable seeing herself naked in front of mirror?
2. Hows her sex life? Is she really satisfied? Is her husband satisfied with her? why or hy not?
3. Does she believes in abilities of her husband to give her a secure (emotional, physical and financial) life?
4. How much sex do they enjoy?
5. Love or arranged marriage? Any affairs (especially involving sex) before marriage?
6. Any history of adultery in her family?
7. Does she suffer from 'my husband has changed after few days of wedding' syndrome?
8. Does she think she can manage her life without anyone's support (especially financial)?
9. What is the level of communication between the couple? Has it decreased in recent days due to personal, social or professional reasons?
10. Did she feel suicidal at any point of time after her wedding?
11. Does she regularly over-stretch herself to make her husband feel important? Are the gestures reciprocated?

Third and very Important Factor

1. What is the level of involvement of this friend Sareen in personal life of this woman?
2. Does this woman regularly confides her secrets to this person?
3. Does sareen knows his limits that he is now friends with a 'married woman' and he should not be bothering her every now and then with any form of communication no mater how trivial or important?
4. Does this woman, in due course of time, got more close to Sareen because she can speak her heart and mind to him and dread discussing same with husband?
5. Does this woman understand the 'third-person' factor phenomenon affecting relationship or she is really dumb to think that she has found a 'real-friend' who understands her?
6. Does she hide the intensity of this so-called-harmless-friendship with her husband and more importantly will she enjoy the same arrangement if her husband indulged in same actions?
7. What are her expectations from her husband and this friend. Can these expectations be met within both personal and social framework?
8. Any traumatic past as far as relationships are concerned? Any relationships.
9. Will Sareen (if unmarried) accept his wife if she indulges in same actions (being close to a male friend) like this woman?
10. Are these individuals really naive to think that 'friends are everything and they cannot live/do without them' in their lives?

These are some questions that 'male friend' and 'your friend' needs to answer because such dreams are only symptoms and the cause may (or may not) be something else altogether?
Rishis and Munis could find no ins and outs of women ... and you expect to find your answers in those dozen questions?

She doesn't suffer of any neurological disorders ought to answer most of the question you have posted in quote above. I think. What ought to be of concern is that she has found words to describe a wet-dream ... strange and weird! Okay ... fine ... we can live with her talent to recall ... except ... and she ought not to dwell too much on it ... not while awake ... ruin her life in the process ... hope not.

Rakhiji ... millions of people will wake up this morning having had your kind of dreams. I don't think you should pay much attention.

We take time out to shi* and pis* and so does the brain. Consider these dreams as brain far*s. Nothing to dwell upon.
Kal Agar Hum Dost Ban Jaayen ... To Sharminda Na Ho!

LLKC ... pure and unadulterated ... LLKC!

दूर से देखने पर तो यही लगता था ... 'वाह! वहाँ क्या मजा होता होगा!'
बुरे फसें 'मजाल', आ कर जन्नत में ... हमने तो सोचा था, कुछ नया होता होगा!
Old May 17th, 2009, 02:29 PM

tantric_yogi has a reputation beyond reputetantric_yogi has a reputation beyond reputetantric_yogi has a reputation beyond reputetantric_yogi has a reputation beyond reputetantric_yogi has a reputation beyond reputetantric_yogi has a reputation beyond reputetantric_yogi has a reputation beyond reputetantric_yogi has a reputation beyond reputetantric_yogi has a reputation beyond reputetantric_yogi has a reputation beyond reputetantric_yogi has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
'When our body reacts so naturally to whatever we see in dreams then why we dont die in sleep when we are dead in dreams.'

Consider two scenarios ...

1. Brain will have to stop all other functions to be able to dream own death. Brain is too smart to do that ... thank god. God bless brain.

2. We will have to seek help ... metaphysical science ... to be able to know if people do die when dreaming of self-death because there is no other scientific method at our disposal as of today.

We got a problem ... results of spiritual or metaphysical kind can never be duplicated ... not in a controlled environment .. our chaar ana type of scientists will never accept such results.

So far I have convinced myself with an auto-generated answer that our brain still doesn't recognize or knows the physiological/chemicals reactions that body undergoes when dying. We just have a outer understanding of death compared to other feelings like fear, arousal etc which we have experienced first-hand which are mostly due to hormonal levels in body. Yep that may be the answer. Any takers?

We can keep it simple ... brain dies due to lack of oxygen supply. That should suffice or else we are getting into discussion of other kind. Don't forget the soul.

Old May 18th, 2009, 12:20 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by tantric_yogi View Post
'When our body reacts so naturally to whatever we see in dreams then why we dont die in sleep when we are dead in dreams.'

Consider two scenarios ...

1. Brain will have to stop all other functions to be able to dream own death. Brain is too smart to do that ... thank god. God bless brain.

we do dream that we are dead! but brain doesn't stop functioning when we dream same. why? as u rightly said 'god bless brain'. It is so smart that it forces 'induced paralysis' in body during REM sleep so that we dont move our body (legs, arms etc) on lines with our movement in sleep! amazing organ

2. We will have to seek help ... metaphysical science ... to be able to know if people do die when dreaming of self-death because there is no other scientific method at our disposal as of today.

We got a problem ... results of spiritual or metaphysical kind can never be duplicated ... not in a controlled environment .. our chaar ana type of scientists will never accept such results.

agree

So far I have convinced myself with an auto-generated answer that our brain still doesn't recognize or knows the physiological/chemicals reactions that body undergoes when dying. We just have a outer understanding of death compared to other feelings like fear, arousal etc which we have experienced first-hand which are mostly due to hormonal levels in body. Yep that may be the answer. Any takers?

We can keep it simple ... brain dies due to lack of oxygen supply. That should suffice or else we are getting into discussion of other kind. Don't forget the soul.

lack of oxygen...hmm...one of the reason but not the entire reason. Yep that is what I meant when I said physiological/chemical reactions thing!

metaphysical science thing also sounds right. People do die in sleep without any medical explanation ...but only old people and infants (SIDS) and not young population (may be extremely rare) except the onez with underlying medical condition !!! There have been cases where people predicted or forced their own death for whatsoever reasons and who were otherwise medically fit !! both birth and death are real complex phenomenon

Old May 18th, 2009, 12:27 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by tantric_yogi View Post

She doesn't suffer of any neurological disorders ought to answer most of the question you have posted in quote above. I think. What ought to be of concern is that she has found words to describe a wet-dream ... strange and weird! Okay ... fine ... we can live with her talent to recall ... except ... and she ought not to dwell too much on it ... not while awake ... ruin her life in the process ... hope not.

Rakhiji ... millions of people will wake up this morning having had your kind of dreams. I don't think you should pay much attention.

We take time out to shi* and pis* and so does the brain. Consider these dreams as brain far*s. Nothing to dwell upon.
medical and psychological questions were put to make the person feel convinced that she is doing fine. My real intention was to get answer from the third lot of questions which I termed as 'very important' so that people in question do some self-retro-analysis where they are heading to. As i said in first post that dream was just a symptom and there may (or may not ) be underlying causes (not the crap-online-dream-interpretation stuff)

leaving everything aside, I agree 100% to what you said...

Quote:
millions of people will wake up this morning having had your kind of dreams. I don't think you should pay much attention.

We take time out to shi* and pis* and so does the brain. Consider these dreams as brain far*s. Nothing to dwell upon
Old May 18th, 2009, 12:32 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by swami View Post
Apart from all this analysis I feel that sometimes females bring up dream stories to say things which they are not comfortable in saying directly,what say Sprite Sir ?
We all do that swamiji when we want to discuss issues which we are not otherwise comfortable sharing in its raw form. So I dont think that the phenomenon is only restricted to women.
Please search for username 'bada bhai' to find out how 'kharchu' (read admin echarcha) cleared all his doubts regarding sex by hiding behind a new ID

Did you mean something else? If yes then plz elaborate. I am a key board member of LLKC club
Old May 18th, 2009, 04:27 AM

Exclamation Re: Dream Interpretation !!!

Spriteji ... slight correction ...

Brain doesn't die ... something triggers ... all bodily functions stop or shut down ... otherwise brain (even) of clinically dead continues to work for some time ... like turning lights off at home ... one at a time ... starting from farthest to the last one near the bed ... darkness ... total ... shutters come down ... consciousness (in the form of soul) enters realms of oblivion ... unknown. The END.

Old May 18th, 2009, 10:38 AM
Senior eCharchan

So many people are discussing this dream and Premi didnt give his opinion yet.
But Spriteji you are so right...the last set of questions are something to ponder over.

But Premi, one thing is for sure. If I tell that I had a similar dream to my husband, he wouldn't like it, me either. Who would? So, ask your friend not to tell this to her husband and not to dwell too much into it. Tell her to just forget this episode, in any case it has been a one time dream, not really worth sharing with husband and jeopardizing the relationship.
Old May 18th, 2009, 11:06 AM
Senior eCharchan

Premi has a reputation beyond reputePremi has a reputation beyond reputePremi has a reputation beyond reputePremi has a reputation beyond reputePremi has a reputation beyond reputePremi has a reputation beyond reputePremi has a reputation beyond reputePremi has a reputation beyond reputePremi has a reputation beyond reputePremi has a reputation beyond reputePremi has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
So many people are discussing this dream and Premi didnt give his opinion yet.
But Spriteji you are so right...the last set of questions are something to ponder over.

But Premi, one thing is for sure. If I tell that I had a similar dream to my husband, he wouldn't like it, me either. Who would? So, ask your friend not to tell this to her husband and not to dwell too much into it. Tell her to just forget this episode, in any case it has been a one time dream, not really worth sharing with husband and jeopardizing the relationship.

I m right here my dear reading all the opinions very carefully.

and by posting her dream here with her knowledge, who am I to tell her that tell your hubby OR anything.

more later... let me read the whole thread.
Old May 19th, 2009, 10:24 AM
Senior eCharchan

Premi has a reputation beyond reputePremi has a reputation beyond reputePremi has a reputation beyond reputePremi has a reputation beyond reputePremi has a reputation beyond reputePremi has a reputation beyond reputePremi has a reputation beyond reputePremi has a reputation beyond reputePremi has a reputation beyond reputePremi has a reputation beyond reputePremi has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Medically

1. Is she under any medication? May not be anti-depressants and can be anything.

not that I know of, just the Tylenol once in a while I know.

2. Sleep pattern. Disturbed or normal? At what point of time in sleep cycle (approx) does she normally undergo REM phase of sleep (deep sleep). It can be an approx figure as the sleeping person doesn't know when he slips from NREM to REM phase.

normal and deep sleep is around 2-3 am.

3. Does she take coffee or other stimulants before sleeping?

no coffee after 5pm.

4. Is she a habitual thinker who over-analyzes nitty-grittys of life?

her job is to think think and think again before proceed.

5. On what day of her 'monthly cycle' did she see the dream? Does she take pills as contraceptive. If yes, then what is its composition?

now how can you ask the day of monthly cycle to a woman who really dont want to discuss the dream any further. I wrote in the first post that I wont ask anything about this dream.

6. Does she have children? If no, then what is her age and why she doesn't have them or planning to have them?

no she dont and its on the planning sheets.

7. Hows her general health?

seems good, just headaches here n there otherwise good.

Third and very Important Factor

1. What is the level of involvement of this friend Sareen in personal life of this woman?

friends ... true friends I guess.

2. Does this woman regularly confides her secrets to this person?

yes, she trust him.

3. Does sareen knows his limits that he is now friends with a 'married woman' and he should not be bothering her every now and then with any form of communication no mater how trivial or important?

I dont know Sareen that much but yes Mr. Sareen has couple of vyomkeshs under his sleeves. I dont know how you connect this question with the dream but nice going. I m with you on this.

4. Does this woman, in due course of time, got more close to Sareen because she can speak her heart and mind to him and dread discussing same with husband?

They 'are' close.

5. Does this woman understand the 'third-person' factor phenomenon affecting relationship or she is really dumb to think that she has found a 'real-friend' who understands her?

she is an intelligent woman who knows these mind games better than you and me and a person who is born and studied here and became a manager in a top notch company cant be that dumb who dont understand what friendship is and how to find 'real friends' in the life.

6. Does she hide the intensity of this so-called-harmless-friendship with her husband and more importantly will she enjoy the same arrangement if her husband indulged in same actions?

she knows what a person, while in relationship, should do and shouldn't do and knowing the fact what she wrote in the last line of the email, how anybody can doubt her decency. its the dream we are talking about not the actual sleeping with the 'real friend' chhote.

7. What are her expectations from her husband and this friend. Can these expectations be met within both personal and social framework?

again referring to the maiol I posted she loves her hubby to the core and ll never leave him and friend she expect what an intelligent, professional and understanding woman should expect... nothing but honesty and truth.

8. Any traumatic past as far as relationships are concerned? Any relationships.

nothing .... love love n love only.

9. Will Sareen (if unmarried) accept his wife if she indulges in same actions (being close to a male friend) like this woman?

How will I know about Sareen same action like what ... dream.!!! we are sticking to the dream scene only ...right??

10. Are these individuals really naive to think that 'friends are everything and they cannot live/do without them' in their lives?

screw naiveness, even I think that way that friends are everything and I cant live/do without my friends including special friends. whats wrong with that. whay naiveness has to do with that. Is being mature means being hypocrites within your friends...if yes then I dont want to be mature.

These are some questions that 'male friend' and 'your friend' needs to answer because such dreams are only symptoms and the cause may (or may not) be something else altogether?

I know what you are saying and which track you are on. thats the reason behind my post and it was specifically meant for the wanna-be-smartasses like you and yogiji.

any other shrinks here .... who likes to be the narad-munis of echarcha and do unglis to everybody and enjoy.... I was expecting something crude from dhurru but he took blanket of savita bhabhi.

Last edited by Premi; May 19th, 2009 at 10:30 AM.