eCharcha.Com   Support eCharcha.Com. Click on sponsor ad to shop online!

Advertise Here

Go Back   eCharcha.Com > Spiritual > Philosophy

Notices

Philosophy To be or not to be...

Old June 20th, 2011, 06:11 AM

badriprasad has a reputation beyond reputebadriprasad has a reputation beyond reputebadriprasad has a reputation beyond reputebadriprasad has a reputation beyond reputebadriprasad has a reputation beyond reputebadriprasad has a reputation beyond reputebadriprasad has a reputation beyond reputebadriprasad has a reputation beyond reputebadriprasad has a reputation beyond reputebadriprasad has a reputation beyond reputebadriprasad has a reputation beyond repute
Angry Pious Swamiji's Feel Good Stories ... why animals?

Mendak (frog) was sitting by jheel ke kinare ... another mendak phudak phudak to first mendak and asks if he could drink water ...

One donkey is sitting sad and depressed ... another donkey phudak phudak to first donkey and asks "why you sad and depressed brother" ...

Why cant a human be sitting by jheel ke kinare and another human asks for glass of water? Why cant a human be sitting sad and depressed and nother human drops by to console? Why animals talk to each other in Swamiji's stories and not humans?

I asked Swamiji but he was too busy collecting envelopes ... he asked me to attend today's lecture. I did. He repeated same stupid animals talking to each other stories and points to me ... other day you didn't understand ... did my stories made sense to you today ... what the hell was I to do with 200 people staring at me like I was stupid or something.

Control your mind or mind will control you! What the fukc does it mean? Swamiji repeated this line few times but I was too scared to ask him to explain for fear of more humiliation.

Unless one suffers of DID multiple personalities disorder ... one mind is all you got. How do you guys control your mind cause mine controls me 24/7 ...
Stupid opinions ... all mine ... worth 2 cents ... you can have for free with a pinch of salt.
"......I can't believe I am saying this..... if you re not humble in this world, this world will thrust humbleness upon you" - Mike Tyson!!!
Distrust Doesn't Hurt - Not As Much as Trust does! - me said first quoted at www echarcha.com
Old June 20th, 2011, 09:04 AM
Senior eCharchan

Premi has a reputation beyond reputePremi has a reputation beyond reputePremi has a reputation beyond reputePremi has a reputation beyond reputePremi has a reputation beyond reputePremi has a reputation beyond reputePremi has a reputation beyond reputePremi has a reputation beyond reputePremi has a reputation beyond reputePremi has a reputation beyond reputePremi has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Pious Swamiji's Feel Good Stories ... why animals?

Quote:
Originally Posted by badriprasad View Post
Mendak (frog) was sitting by jheel ke kinare ... another mendak phudak phudak to first mendak and asks if he could drink water ...

One donkey is sitting sad and depressed ... another donkey phudak phudak to first donkey and asks "why you sad and depressed brother" ...

Why cant a human be sitting by jheel ke kinare and another human asks for glass of water? Why cant a human be sitting sad and depressed and nother human drops by to console? Why animals talk to each other in Swamiji's stories and not humans?

I asked Swamiji but he was too busy collecting envelopes ... he asked me to attend today's lecture. I did. He repeated same stupid animals talking to each other stories and points to me ... other day you didn't understand ... did my stories made sense to you today ... what the hell was I to do with 200 people staring at me like I was stupid or something.

Control your mind or mind will control you! What the fukc does it mean? Swamiji repeated this line few times but I was too scared to ask him to explain for fear of more humiliation.

Unless one suffers of DID multiple personalities disorder ... one mind is all you got. How do you guys control your mind cause mine controls me 24/7 ...
if you still feel that way that people from all around you are not helping and caring after spending dacades among those then I would say that you are living in wrong community/country. Come to the good guys if you want to change ur life upside down emotionally. forget swamiji's stories... create/innovate ur own stories to the people who ll help you control ur mind. new temple is building here ... we need the panditji. who is better than you in making chu of public... religious visa.... bring ur fake leather gloves too.
Old June 20th, 2011, 09:17 AM
The NEo of Echarcha

JaiSpeaks has a reputation beyond reputeJaiSpeaks has a reputation beyond reputeJaiSpeaks has a reputation beyond reputeJaiSpeaks has a reputation beyond reputeJaiSpeaks has a reputation beyond reputeJaiSpeaks has a reputation beyond reputeJaiSpeaks has a reputation beyond reputeJaiSpeaks has a reputation beyond reputeJaiSpeaks has a reputation beyond reputeJaiSpeaks has a reputation beyond reputeJaiSpeaks has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

This is precisely what the kind of feelings that swamiji is trying to inculcate . If human talk to each other like animals do there was no need for swamiji . Swamiji want to lalkar your swabiman. Push you to have that instinct to feel empathy . To go and console . To make an example of human that swamiji can use for future generation . Do you have the courage?
Old June 20th, 2011, 10:37 AM
Senior eCharchan

chaiwaala has a reputation beyond reputechaiwaala has a reputation beyond reputechaiwaala has a reputation beyond reputechaiwaala has a reputation beyond reputechaiwaala has a reputation beyond reputechaiwaala has a reputation beyond reputechaiwaala has a reputation beyond reputechaiwaala has a reputation beyond reputechaiwaala has a reputation beyond reputechaiwaala has a reputation beyond reputechaiwaala has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

Badriprasadam ji, why not animals? I think we have enough parables with humans. So let's leave a few for the animals, shall we? We must have parables covering multiple species to ensure diversity in parables. Thank you.

PS: I didn't know the meaning of DID. Thanks for expanding my knowledge base. Wikipedia says DID is Dissociative identity disorder.
Old June 20th, 2011, 10:48 AM
In search of peace!

PeaceSeeker has a reputation beyond reputePeaceSeeker has a reputation beyond reputePeaceSeeker has a reputation beyond reputePeaceSeeker has a reputation beyond reputePeaceSeeker has a reputation beyond reputePeaceSeeker has a reputation beyond reputePeaceSeeker has a reputation beyond reputePeaceSeeker has a reputation beyond reputePeaceSeeker has a reputation beyond reputePeaceSeeker has a reputation beyond reputePeaceSeeker has a reputation beyond repute

bp was being serious for once and u guys
Old June 20th, 2011, 11:25 AM
Senior eCharchan

Premi has a reputation beyond reputePremi has a reputation beyond reputePremi has a reputation beyond reputePremi has a reputation beyond reputePremi has a reputation beyond reputePremi has a reputation beyond reputePremi has a reputation beyond reputePremi has a reputation beyond reputePremi has a reputation beyond reputePremi has a reputation beyond reputePremi has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by PeaceSeeker View Post

more weeks will pass by without a crown fir him ... more serious threads you ll see from him.

jeeyo budmaas pai... for budmaas
Old June 21st, 2011, 01:58 PM
Senior eCharchan

Quote:
Originally Posted by PeaceSeeker View Post

you think so ...