eCharcha.Com   Support eCharcha.Com. Click on sponsor ad to shop online!

Advertise Here

Go Back   eCharcha.Com > LifeStyle > Bargain Basement

Notices

Bargain Basement All the hot deals on shopping , air tickets and stuff!

Old November 21st, 2006, 04:30 PM
Super eCharchan

dirty has a reputation beyond reputedirty has a reputation beyond reputedirty has a reputation beyond reputedirty has a reputation beyond reputedirty has a reputation beyond reputedirty has a reputation beyond reputedirty has a reputation beyond reputedirty has a reputation beyond reputedirty has a reputation beyond reputedirty has a reputation beyond reputedirty has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Jaago Graahak Jaago !

Quote:
Originally Posted by rameshp
My eyes hurt!!! cant you just use normal font! why do you need 'bold' fonts! I think this is a poly of thread makers to use bold fonts to attract readers. Now, every thread maker on eC will start this. I refuse to read your thread and will read other threads which are less costly i.e. normal fonts!

GOOD JOB RAMESH YOU SHOULD NEVER READ SUCH KIND OF THREADS THESES THREADS ARE NOT EVEN READABLE TO BLIND PERSON IF YOU KNOW WHAT I MEAN SAHI HAIN NA
Fair use is a limitation and exception to the exclusive right granted by copyright law to the author of a creative work. In United States copyright law, fair use is a doctrine that permits limited use of copyrighted material without acquiring permission from the rights holders. Examples of fair use include commentary, criticism, news reporting, research, teaching, library archiving and scholarship. It provides for the legal, unlicensed citation or incorporation of copyrighted material in another author's work under a four-factor balancing test.
Old November 21st, 2006, 08:15 PM
Junior eCharchan

vivek_ioata is infamous around these parts

I have edited the article and made necessary changes. I would try try to prevent use of Bold Fonts in future.

I often get something like ^b ^v in between the article, whenever i try to copy paste it from MS Word to EC, that repeated para was a result of that confusion.
Old November 21st, 2006, 10:08 PM

tantric_yogi has a reputation beyond reputetantric_yogi has a reputation beyond reputetantric_yogi has a reputation beyond reputetantric_yogi has a reputation beyond reputetantric_yogi has a reputation beyond reputetantric_yogi has a reputation beyond reputetantric_yogi has a reputation beyond reputetantric_yogi has a reputation beyond reputetantric_yogi has a reputation beyond reputetantric_yogi has a reputation beyond reputetantric_yogi has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by vivek_ioata
I have edited the article and made necessary changes. I would try try to prevent use of Bold Fonts in future.

and I did the rest
whenever i try to copy paste it from MS Word to EC, that repeated para was a result of that confusion.

Pretell ... and why would you do that ... no wunder you post two replies a month ... all the hassle.

Do what I do ... click on reply or start and new thread ... you'll be presented with an empty rectangular box ... you type straight in to it ... simple. No?

Tem is money ... why west. On one hand you want us to save money and other hand you westing your tem which is also money ... no?

[size: very big]You must prektis what you preech ... noh?[/size big]
Kal Agar Hum Dost Ban Jaayen ... To Sharminda Na Ho!

LLKC ... pure and unadulterated ... LLKC!

दूर से देखने पर तो यही लगता था ... 'वाह! वहाँ क्या मजा होता होगा!'
बुरे फसें 'मजाल', आ कर जन्नत में ... हमने तो सोचा था, कुछ नया होता होगा!
Old November 21st, 2006, 10:36 PM
Senior eCharchan

Napolean has a reputation beyond reputeNapolean has a reputation beyond reputeNapolean has a reputation beyond reputeNapolean has a reputation beyond reputeNapolean has a reputation beyond reputeNapolean has a reputation beyond reputeNapolean has a reputation beyond reputeNapolean has a reputation beyond reputeNapolean has a reputation beyond reputeNapolean has a reputation beyond reputeNapolean has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by tantric_yogi
and I did the rest[/b]
Apan bhi rest hi kar riya tha tabhi...ye bhi koi bolne ki baat hai?