eCharcha.Com   Support eCharcha.Com. Click on sponsor ad to shop online!

Advertise Here

Go Back   eCharcha.Com > Spiritual > Religion

Notices

Religion All religion related discussions...

Old November 22nd, 2011, 09:25 AM
Senior eCharchan

smellyfinger has a reputation beyond reputesmellyfinger has a reputation beyond reputesmellyfinger has a reputation beyond reputesmellyfinger has a reputation beyond reputesmellyfinger has a reputation beyond reputesmellyfinger has a reputation beyond reputesmellyfinger has a reputation beyond reputesmellyfinger has a reputation beyond reputesmellyfinger has a reputation beyond reputesmellyfinger has a reputation beyond reputesmellyfinger has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Saudi Arabian women with tempting eyes may be forced to cover them

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rakhi View Post
Are you for real? You have no idea what a woman is capable of, do ya? paawn ki jutti?...men often forget something...but you know what, never mind. you wouldnt understand.
Dont worry about it .. its another "fake" id.
Old November 22nd, 2011, 10:12 AM
Super eCharchan

swami has a reputation beyond reputeswami has a reputation beyond reputeswami has a reputation beyond reputeswami has a reputation beyond reputeswami has a reputation beyond reputeswami has a reputation beyond reputeswami has a reputation beyond reputeswami has a reputation beyond reputeswami has a reputation beyond reputeswami has a reputation beyond reputeswami has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by smellyfinger View Post
Dont worry about it .. its another "fake" id.
Khabardaar agar kisi ne mujhpar shakk kiya tow

Old November 22nd, 2011, 10:20 AM
Dead On Arrival is back

Sane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by EkateesMaarKhan View Post
But those minuscule infidal hindu Bol Bachchans are not able to bring it down, rate of crime by imaandaar hindus against women are increasing Yoy.
You will usually find this to be true if you follow puki newspapers. In general, as Askduhe pai mentions, it is so everywhere. Crime in general goes up... as population goes up. But I guess a brainwashed mind wouldn't grasp that easily

Quote:
Originally Posted by jeetiaf View Post
how are they going to judge that certain eyes are sexy or not??
For this I had suggested (in an old thread) that there should be a committee setup, which would rate every woman on a scale of 1 to 10. And then the woman will be prescribed a dress-code that she will have to follow for the rest of her life... unless re-evaluated by the committee. I will gladly nominate myself for the position of president of this committee.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jeetiaf View Post

Saudis just make such laws and are generally poor in implementing them

jeetIAF
I think there are pretty rich in implementing them... if you watch videos where the police walk around with a cane... lashing left at a visible ankle... or right at a hair spotted outside the veil. And what can you say about chopped limbs on a string... that kids over there love to play with

"Hinduism brought a multitude of religions under one roof and survived for eons. Christianity and other religions will need to do the same or perish." - saneless
Old November 22nd, 2011, 10:34 AM
Senior eCharchan

sanjayt has a reputation beyond reputesanjayt has a reputation beyond reputesanjayt has a reputation beyond reputesanjayt has a reputation beyond reputesanjayt has a reputation beyond reputesanjayt has a reputation beyond reputesanjayt has a reputation beyond reputesanjayt has a reputation beyond reputesanjayt has a reputation beyond reputesanjayt has a reputation beyond reputesanjayt has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by PeaceSeeker View Post
suppose u make eye contact with a woman and they [her eyes] r *really* tempting. now u say, yield to the temptation.
u mean keep looking at her eyes in appreciation? tell her that u have *really* tempting eyes? or the third case which is most likely the one u mean? pls be precise. i m not a well read man as u know by now
Brother, you're asking too many questions. And I'm practically illiterate in comparison to Rakhi Tai here. In her thread, I noticed one thing. She has read more books in one year than I have in my entire lifetime.

Now look, I'm doing some Swami Narayana Japam to appease our resident god, else he will move my posts out of this thread.

Narayana, Narayana.

Narayana, Narayana.

Gazing into a woman's lovely brown eyes is one of the pleasures of life. You must not deprive yourself of such pleasures. OK? That's what restaurants are for. You sit across each other at a table and gaze into each other's eyes and talk whatever nonsense you want to talk and you will get aroused. Really. Just because you are aroused doesn't mean you stop gazing into her eyes. Whatever on earth gave you the idea that you should stop? Jeez. You should continue looking into her eyes and this would be the time to compliment her and ask her for any special favours. After sufficient arousal, you go home and do naughty things. Life will seem just fine. Thank you. God bless.
Old November 22nd, 2011, 10:43 AM
Super eCharchan

swami has a reputation beyond reputeswami has a reputation beyond reputeswami has a reputation beyond reputeswami has a reputation beyond reputeswami has a reputation beyond reputeswami has a reputation beyond reputeswami has a reputation beyond reputeswami has a reputation beyond reputeswami has a reputation beyond reputeswami has a reputation beyond reputeswami has a reputation beyond repute

Anna (yes I know you are madrasi )
"Gazing into the eyes" is only for poems,today if you look into her eyes only,you will have to answer a dozen questions.
And staring into one's eyes and doing naughty things at home with another is not good for your emotional and moral well being
Quote:
Originally Posted by sanjayt View Post
Brother, you're asking too many questions. And I'm practically illiterate in comparison to Rakhi Tai here. In her thread, I noticed one thing. She has read more books in one year than I have in my entire lifetime.

Now look, I'm doing some Swami Narayana Japam to appease our resident god, else he will move my posts out of this thread.

Narayana, Narayana.

Narayana, Narayana.

Gazing into a woman's lovely brown eyes is one of the pleasures of life. You must not deprive yourself of such pleasures. OK? That's what restaurants are for. You sit across each other at a table and gaze into each other's eyes and talk whatever nonsense you want to talk and you will get aroused. Really. Just because you are aroused doesn't mean you stop gazing into her eyes. Whatever on earth gave you the idea that you should stop? Jeez. You should continue looking into her eyes and this would be the time to compliment her and ask her for any special favours. After sufficient arousal, you go home and do naughty things. Life will seem just fine. Thank you. God bless.
Old November 23rd, 2011, 12:52 AM
In search of peace!

PeaceSeeker has a reputation beyond reputePeaceSeeker has a reputation beyond reputePeaceSeeker has a reputation beyond reputePeaceSeeker has a reputation beyond reputePeaceSeeker has a reputation beyond reputePeaceSeeker has a reputation beyond reputePeaceSeeker has a reputation beyond reputePeaceSeeker has a reputation beyond reputePeaceSeeker has a reputation beyond reputePeaceSeeker has a reputation beyond reputePeaceSeeker has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

Narayana, Narayana.

Narayana, Narayana.

no..i dont get it. which woman r u talking about? the one which stays with you at home or the other category? u got to be precise.

if its the later, how can u take her home? there is one there already noh?

and if its the former, this thread was not about her brother
Old November 23rd, 2011, 12:57 AM
Senior eCharchan

krantikari has a reputation beyond reputekrantikari has a reputation beyond reputekrantikari has a reputation beyond reputekrantikari has a reputation beyond reputekrantikari has a reputation beyond reputekrantikari has a reputation beyond reputekrantikari has a reputation beyond reputekrantikari has a reputation beyond reputekrantikari has a reputation beyond reputekrantikari has a reputation beyond reputekrantikari has a reputation beyond repute

Sanjayt !! What is the idea of creating so many ids ? Why do you want to go the Narci way? I do understand you abandoned your first id to escape getting recognized. But now so many others?
Old November 23rd, 2011, 02:01 AM
Banned

EkateesMaarKhan has a brilliant futureEkateesMaarKhan has a brilliant futureEkateesMaarKhan has a brilliant futureEkateesMaarKhan has a brilliant futureEkateesMaarKhan has a brilliant futureEkateesMaarKhan has a brilliant futureEkateesMaarKhan has a brilliant futureEkateesMaarKhan has a brilliant futureEkateesMaarKhan has a brilliant futureEkateesMaarKhan has a brilliant futureEkateesMaarKhan has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by ashdoc View Post
for every hindu who commits crime against women , their are many hindus who speak against it .
A devout hindu kills his wife for 5 lakhs and a car.

LINK

All those 'many' hindus please speak against him.
Old November 23rd, 2011, 04:56 AM
senior echarchan

ashdoc has a reputation beyond reputeashdoc has a reputation beyond reputeashdoc has a reputation beyond reputeashdoc has a reputation beyond reputeashdoc has a reputation beyond reputeashdoc has a reputation beyond reputeashdoc has a reputation beyond reputeashdoc has a reputation beyond reputeashdoc has a reputation beyond reputeashdoc has a reputation beyond reputeashdoc has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by EkateesMaarKhan View Post
devout
where's it written that this fellow is devout ??

you could have just said ' hindu ' .

and whats the point in pointing out this individual instance ??

has the indian government legalised dowry killing like the saudi government legalises tyranny against women ??

Last edited by ashdoc; November 23rd, 2011 at 05:17 AM.
Old November 23rd, 2011, 06:13 AM
Senior eCharchan

sanjayt has a reputation beyond reputesanjayt has a reputation beyond reputesanjayt has a reputation beyond reputesanjayt has a reputation beyond reputesanjayt has a reputation beyond reputesanjayt has a reputation beyond reputesanjayt has a reputation beyond reputesanjayt has a reputation beyond reputesanjayt has a reputation beyond reputesanjayt has a reputation beyond reputesanjayt has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by krantikari View Post
Sanjayt !! What is the idea of creating so many ids ? Why do you want to go the Narci way? I do understand you abandoned your first id to escape getting recognized. But now so many others?
Er, I only have one other id here and it is "chaiwaala".
Old November 23rd, 2011, 06:22 AM
Senior eCharchan

Quote:
Originally Posted by PeaceSeeker View Post
no..i dont get it. which woman r u talking about? the one which stays with you at home or the other category? u got to be precise.

if its the later, how can u take her home? there is one there already noh?

and if its the former, this thread was not about her brother
I was talking about your own woman, not a "paraya nari".

I apologize for any misunderstanding caused by my post ... communication issues, you know.
Old November 23rd, 2011, 09:17 AM
In search of peace!

PeaceSeeker has a reputation beyond reputePeaceSeeker has a reputation beyond reputePeaceSeeker has a reputation beyond reputePeaceSeeker has a reputation beyond reputePeaceSeeker has a reputation beyond reputePeaceSeeker has a reputation beyond reputePeaceSeeker has a reputation beyond reputePeaceSeeker has a reputation beyond reputePeaceSeeker has a reputation beyond reputePeaceSeeker has a reputation beyond reputePeaceSeeker has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I was talking about your own woman, not a "paraya nari".
and this thread was about parayi naar
wo jurrasic park wala quote yaad hai? there is an advertisement made out of it. i saw it on tv today. do you think some people read ec content and make use of it ?

Last edited by PeaceSeeker; November 24th, 2011 at 04:34 AM.
Old November 23rd, 2011, 10:58 AM
Senior eCharchan

Premi has a reputation beyond reputePremi has a reputation beyond reputePremi has a reputation beyond reputePremi has a reputation beyond reputePremi has a reputation beyond reputePremi has a reputation beyond reputePremi has a reputation beyond reputePremi has a reputation beyond reputePremi has a reputation beyond reputePremi has a reputation beyond reputePremi has a reputation beyond repute

shiela ki jawani in new form.

she should be in burqa too.

IMPORTANT NOTICE: No media files are hosted on these forums. By clicking the link below you agree to view content from an external website. We can not be held responsible for the suitability or legality of this material. If the video does not play, wait a minute or try again later.
I AGREE
Old November 23rd, 2011, 01:31 PM
Super eCharchan

A British man came to Sheikh and asked: Why is it not permissible in Islam
for women to shake hands with a man?
The Sheikh said: Can you shake hands with Queen Elizabeth?
British man said: Of course not, there are only certain people who can
shake hands with Queen Elizabeth.
Sheikh replied: our women are queens and queens do not shake hands with
strange men.

Then the British man asked the Sheikh: Why do your girls cover up their
body and hair?
The Sheikh smiled and got two sweets, he opened the first one and kept the
other one closed. He threw them both on the dusty floor and asked the
British: If I asked you to take one of the sweets which one will you choose?

The British replied: The covered one.
The Sheikh said: that's how we treat and see our women.

Old November 23rd, 2011, 01:51 PM
Senior eCharchan

Premi has a reputation beyond reputePremi has a reputation beyond reputePremi has a reputation beyond reputePremi has a reputation beyond reputePremi has a reputation beyond reputePremi has a reputation beyond reputePremi has a reputation beyond reputePremi has a reputation beyond reputePremi has a reputation beyond reputePremi has a reputation beyond reputePremi has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by swami View Post
A British man came to Sheikh and asked: Why is it not permissible in Islam
for women to shake hands with a man?
The Sheikh said: Can you shake hands with Queen Elizabeth?
British man said: Of course not, there are only certain people who can
shake hands with Queen Elizabeth.
Sheikh replied: our women are queens and queens do not shake hands with
strange men.

Then the British man asked the Sheikh: Why do your girls cover up their
body and hair?
The Sheikh smiled and got two sweets, he opened the first one and kept the
other one closed. He threw them both on the dusty floor and asked the
British: If I asked you to take one of the sweets which one will you choose?

The British replied: The covered one.
The Sheikh said: that's how we treat and see our women.

time for you to get your lulli shortened.