eCharcha.Com   Support eCharcha.Com. Click on sponsor ad to shop online!

Advertise Here

Go Back   eCharcha.Com > eCharcha Lounge > Friday Special

Notices

Friday Special Tickle your funny bone...

Old April 8th, 2005, 04:23 AM
Senior eCharchan

vyomkeshsaxena has a reputation beyond reputevyomkeshsaxena has a reputation beyond reputevyomkeshsaxena has a reputation beyond reputevyomkeshsaxena has a reputation beyond reputevyomkeshsaxena has a reputation beyond reputevyomkeshsaxena has a reputation beyond reputevyomkeshsaxena has a reputation beyond reputevyomkeshsaxena has a reputation beyond reputevyomkeshsaxena has a reputation beyond reputevyomkeshsaxena has a reputation beyond reputevyomkeshsaxena has a reputation beyond repute
Wink friday-daaru day-8th april'05

allow me to inaugrate this new section. By default itz my birth right to be the first to post here coz...yep u guessed it right...itz already FRIDAY in india

arz kiya hai:

pine do saaki abhi raat baaki hai
aap ke naam ka ek aur jaam baaki hai
jaana hai ladkhaade hua maikhaana se
pine do abhi, in kadmo.n mein thodi jaan baaki hai

by default...friday is a day when we (well atleast me) chill around....forget all worries n celebrate failures enountered during the week

haan to jinhe pata nahi...6th was worlds alcoholics day....so how many of u celebrated the drink that even gods love to drink...

abhi sab k sab...sacchi-sacchi share karenge.... when was the last time u were completelty drunk and totally out-of-control+ any incidents wherein u felt embarassed when u came to know what 'nautanki' u did last night..

common guyz...spill ur beeeeeeer.....

Last edited by vyomkeshsaxena; April 8th, 2005 at 04:28 AM.
Old April 8th, 2005, 07:14 AM
Chosen One

DesiBaba has a reputation beyond reputeDesiBaba has a reputation beyond reputeDesiBaba has a reputation beyond reputeDesiBaba has a reputation beyond reputeDesiBaba has a reputation beyond reputeDesiBaba has a reputation beyond reputeDesiBaba has a reputation beyond reputeDesiBaba has a reputation beyond reputeDesiBaba has a reputation beyond reputeDesiBaba has a reputation beyond reputeDesiBaba has a reputation beyond repute
Re: friday-daaru day-8th april'05

ha haa..nyce nyce.
.will respond to this thread at night
dude aaj friday night..
we be full tight
Old April 8th, 2005, 10:38 AM
Banned

TerminatorJR has much to be proud ofTerminatorJR has much to be proud ofTerminatorJR has much to be proud ofTerminatorJR has much to be proud ofTerminatorJR has much to be proud ofTerminatorJR has much to be proud ofTerminatorJR has much to be proud ofTerminatorJR has much to be proud of
Talking Re: friday-daaru day-8th april'05

Quote:
Originally Posted by vyomkeshsaxena
abhi sab k sab...sacchi-sacchi share karenge.... when was the last time u were completelty drunk and totally out-of-control+ any incidents wherein u felt embarassed when u came to know what 'nautanki' u did last night..

common guyz...spill ur beeeeeeer.....
Oh yeah, when i was college, after Campus selection in a good company, we were having daaru fultu with guys and gals............and after becoming talli, I blabbered to the girl for whom I had a soft(lust) corner that I would do anything for her and that if she needed me to do anything, I would be always ready to help her. Next day, I realized what I had done and she told a couple of guys what I had said.......I felt so embarassed, I could'nt face her for a few days. Gave up daaru completely for a few months, till one day we were again together and most of guys and girls were drinking, however I was'nt. She approached me and asked me why I was'nt drinking. I told her, I go out of control......and she coaxed me to have just one drink......and I did.
Chotta, tu kaahe ko apne se aise embarassed moments ugalwaata hai ?

Btw, ek joke.
A woman accompanied her husband to the doctor's office. After his checkup, the doctor called the wife into his office alone.
He said, "Your husband is suffering from a very severe disease, combined with horrible stress. If you don't do the following, your husband will surely die."
"Each morning, fix him a healthy breakfast. Be pleasant, and make sure he is in a good mood. For lunch make him a nutritious meal. For dinner prepare an especially nice meal for him. Don't burden him with chores, as he probably had a hard day. Don't discuss your problems with him, it will only make his stress workse. And most importantly, make love with your husband several times a week and satisfy his every whim." If you can do this for the next 10 months to a year, I think your husband will regain his health completely.
On the way home, the husband asked his wife. "What did the doctor say?"
"You're going to die," she replied.

Angry Dog
Attached Images
File Type: jpg AngryDog.jpg (42.5 KB, 65 views)
Old April 8th, 2005, 10:52 AM
Dhureshvar Dhuracharya

dhurandhar has a reputation beyond reputedhurandhar has a reputation beyond reputedhurandhar has a reputation beyond reputedhurandhar has a reputation beyond reputedhurandhar has a reputation beyond reputedhurandhar has a reputation beyond reputedhurandhar has a reputation beyond reputedhurandhar has a reputation beyond reputedhurandhar has a reputation beyond reputedhurandhar has a reputation beyond reputedhurandhar has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by TerminatorJR
Oh yeah, when i was college, after Campus selection in a good company, we were having daaru fultu with guys and gals............and after becoming talli, I blabbered to the girl for whom I had a soft(lust) corner that I would do anything for her and that if she needed me to do anything, I would be always ready to help her. Next day, I realized what I had done and she told a couple of guys what I had said.......I felt so embarassed, I could'nt face her for a few days. Gave up daaru completely for a few months, till one day we were again together and most of guys and girls were drinking, however I was'nt. She approached me and asked me why I was'nt drinking. I told her, I go out of control......and she coaxed me to have just one drink......and I did.
Phir kya hua....
Old April 8th, 2005, 11:47 AM
Banned

TerminatorJR has much to be proud ofTerminatorJR has much to be proud ofTerminatorJR has much to be proud ofTerminatorJR has much to be proud ofTerminatorJR has much to be proud ofTerminatorJR has much to be proud ofTerminatorJR has much to be proud ofTerminatorJR has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by dhurandhar
Phir kya hua....
Nahi yaar.....kaam nahi hua.
Old April 8th, 2005, 08:37 PM
Hyderabad Wala !!!!

BABU_HYDERABADI has a reputation beyond reputeBABU_HYDERABADI has a reputation beyond reputeBABU_HYDERABADI has a reputation beyond reputeBABU_HYDERABADI has a reputation beyond reputeBABU_HYDERABADI has a reputation beyond reputeBABU_HYDERABADI has a reputation beyond reputeBABU_HYDERABADI has a reputation beyond reputeBABU_HYDERABADI has a reputation beyond reputeBABU_HYDERABADI has a reputation beyond reputeBABU_HYDERABADI has a reputation beyond reputeBABU_HYDERABADI has a reputation beyond repute

been there quite a few times, been away from that since two years. sala pithe waqat kuch lagtha hi nahi but the next day u feel terrible, sala dimag me jo kuch he woh bahar aajatha hei. BTW i have this wierd thing, after i used to puke i never used to remember what i said after that.
sala, control rehtha hi nahi tha. mixing drinks and doing bottomups worse combo he bhai log.
-babu
An oft quoted Gandhian phrase is that if all were to follow an eye for an eye and tooth for a tooth, then the world would go blind. The counter to that is that if only some follow this and others don't then it is the non-violent who would go blind while the rogues will rule the world.
Old April 8th, 2005, 08:54 PM
Senior eCharchan

Napolean has a reputation beyond reputeNapolean has a reputation beyond reputeNapolean has a reputation beyond reputeNapolean has a reputation beyond reputeNapolean has a reputation beyond reputeNapolean has a reputation beyond reputeNapolean has a reputation beyond reputeNapolean has a reputation beyond reputeNapolean has a reputation beyond reputeNapolean has a reputation beyond reputeNapolean has a reputation beyond repute

I have lost it only once while drinking....in a B'Day party of one of my friends...
After that I control myself before I reach "there".
Old April 8th, 2005, 10:50 PM
Proud LLKC member

landyaBhai has a reputation beyond reputelandyaBhai has a reputation beyond reputelandyaBhai has a reputation beyond reputelandyaBhai has a reputation beyond reputelandyaBhai has a reputation beyond reputelandyaBhai has a reputation beyond reputelandyaBhai has a reputation beyond reputelandyaBhai has a reputation beyond reputelandyaBhai has a reputation beyond reputelandyaBhai has a reputation beyond reputelandyaBhai has a reputation beyond repute

Just went with my roomies (including apunkey JaiPaaji) ... Played some songs on the JukeBox Jimmi Hendrix, Rolling Stones/Bob Dylan (dont remember), and Ray Charles.

hey I tried Sierra Nevada Beer ... It's ok ... I think I am suffering from "tasteloss" ... need to find my favourite beer now ...