eCharcha.Com   Support eCharcha.Com. Click on sponsor ad to shop online!

Advertise Here

Go Back   eCharcha.Com > eCharcha Lounge > Polls

Notices

Polls Polls for anything and everything

View Poll Results: What do think of the quality of discussions on EC off late?
EC is now more interesting than before! 11 21.15%
People left on the board are not as good as the members who left. 9 17.31%
There is no difference. It's the same. 19 36.54%
I am new but I like the way eCharcha.Com is 8 15.38%
EC was more interesting earlier 5 9.62%
Voters: 52. You may not vote on this poll

Old October 28th, 2005, 03:24 AM
Chota Chootia

e8k95 is infamous around these partse8k95 is infamous around these parts
Re: Quality Of EC Discussions

Quote:
Originally Posted by vyomkeshsaxena
we need an explanation from kharcha pai

duplicate ID's suck and iem sure admin will give all the reqd info to members reg suchthings. he owe it to us
Yeah he is the one who owes all the explainations to all regarding all .All that he should do in life researching each and every post on the board then making notes about them jotting them.

He is the one who should do everything , regularly paying without delay for domain registration fee , vBulletin Licence fee , server space .Coding for the site , updating it regularly , making sure that he doesn't charges anything from anybody for it and let it be a nonprofit noncommercial site at his personal expense.Trying to recover as much as possible from datbase losses , ensuring that as minimum as possible number of the member posts are lost .

He should do all this for the sake of getting such rebukes from you after all you are obliging him by registering on his site and then ranting and thus making life easier for him .

A highly undutyful person our admin is I must say and the only punishment which can do full justice to his lack of responsibilities towards you ( all ) is that you start your own site and thereby show him how should the duties of a site admin are to be performed .
Old October 28th, 2005, 03:27 AM
Chota Chootia

Thumbs up Re: Quality Of EC Discussions

Quote:
Originally Posted by viking
A question to all EC members

During this poll how many of you recognise the following ID's as old timers?

1) BadnaamGaandu
2) Cordless Mobile
3) e8k95
4) style bhai

Apart from e8k95 they are all yours my lord .

That was easy .Post us another puzzle

Last edited by e8k95; October 28th, 2005 at 03:29 AM. Reason: No point in wasting server space by quoting the complete meaningless post
Old October 28th, 2005, 03:55 AM
Chota Chootia

Red face Re: Quality Of EC Discussions

The title of Viking's Poll question "What do think of the quality of discussions on EC off late? " conveys one type of survey while one particular option in his poll display alltogether another type of survey .Side effects of schizophrenic skills . eh ?:

Title of thread

What do think of the quality of discussions on EC off late?

Poll option

People left on the board are not as good as the members who left.

It was beyond me and is still beyond me to participate in this poll and thus do full justice to his poll inquiry .You see there is a poll within the poll and as such it's a members choice to which poll he votes viz for the quality of the EC discussions or for / against the goodness / badness of the present / past members .

I had chosen for the 2nd poll while voting but since this second poll also had just one choice so I had no choice except voting for that partcular choice and moreover being a new member here I really do not know how good or bad are present members as compared to the members who have left .( The ones who had aeons ago recommended this wonderful site to me and are my friends in personal life ).

Also , I find it atleast beyond me to decide how good or bad a person(s) is(are) unless I happen to know them personally and have spent time with them personally .Those for whom I voted are known to me in real life since a long time and atleast for me they have been brilliant buddies.

If somehow Viking could move the second poll to a new thread and there give adequate choices it would be easier for the members to vote.Being in a dilemma( as to for which poll should they vote ) most members inspite of wanting to vote couldnt vote .

As regards my vote on the quality of discussions on echarcha , I vote for the 3rd option because I feel quality of discussions whether here or in real life is the same .Discussions are discussions .Either one is for them or against them .Either they agree with you or they dont .Either you are right or they are not wrong .

Last edited by e8k95; October 28th, 2005 at 04:00 AM. Reason: typo
Old October 28th, 2005, 03:57 AM
Chota Chootia

Quote:
Originally Posted by Indian

agar main yaha vote naheen karunga tho country will go down to dust ?

ROFLMAO
Old October 28th, 2005, 04:21 AM
Ass Kicker

viking has a reputation beyond reputeviking has a reputation beyond reputeviking has a reputation beyond reputeviking has a reputation beyond reputeviking has a reputation beyond reputeviking has a reputation beyond reputeviking has a reputation beyond reputeviking has a reputation beyond reputeviking has a reputation beyond reputeviking has a reputation beyond reputeviking has a reputation beyond repute
Talking Re: Quality Of EC Discussions

Quote:
Originally Posted by e8k95
and moreover being a new member here I really do not know how good or bad are present members as compared to the members who have left
You seem to know a lot about me though, considering the fact that you started off 'newly' complete with a barrage of abuses and thereby got banned.

Remember you are back on mercy petition?
Old October 28th, 2005, 04:26 AM
Ass Kicker

viking has a reputation beyond reputeviking has a reputation beyond reputeviking has a reputation beyond reputeviking has a reputation beyond reputeviking has a reputation beyond reputeviking has a reputation beyond reputeviking has a reputation beyond reputeviking has a reputation beyond reputeviking has a reputation beyond reputeviking has a reputation beyond reputeviking has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Indian
..kya drama baazi karthe ho yaar ..tum log.
chalo maine bhi vote daal diya.
agar main yaha vote naheen karunga tho country will go down to dust ?

firstly..whatever happened a couple of days back was shit..aur uske upar ye thread ..that is more shit.
And religion voting ??
as far as i know ..Big G left actively participating long back ..it made no difference since then. Suddenly he appeared and disappeared again ...still no difference. Then ...why this poll ?
Everytime some member threatens to quit or quits , why we look into ourselves again ??
Some kind of guilt feeling ..bothering ??
chill ...ppl

This is a cool little community , ppl come / go ..had not made big difference in past....and will never happen in future.new members always filled up the empty space.
this is not like groups of BSP & RJD MLAs in bihar pulling away their support whenever their leader gets pissed off. its not going to happen here !
so..pls ..do not start polls like this in future to prolong somebody's exit/entry

my $ 200000000000000000000 cents
I agree ..no one's exit makes a difference here.
Old October 28th, 2005, 05:34 AM
Senior eCharchan

vyomkeshsaxena has a reputation beyond reputevyomkeshsaxena has a reputation beyond reputevyomkeshsaxena has a reputation beyond reputevyomkeshsaxena has a reputation beyond reputevyomkeshsaxena has a reputation beyond reputevyomkeshsaxena has a reputation beyond reputevyomkeshsaxena has a reputation beyond reputevyomkeshsaxena has a reputation beyond reputevyomkeshsaxena has a reputation beyond reputevyomkeshsaxena has a reputation beyond reputevyomkeshsaxena has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by e8k95
Yeah he is the one who owes all the explainations to all regarding all .All that he should do in life researching each and every post on the board then making notes about them jotting them.

He is the one who should do everything , regularly paying without delay for domain registration fee , vBulletin Licence fee , server space .Coding for the site , updating it regularly , making sure that he doesn't charges anything from anybody for it and let it be a nonprofit noncommercial site at his personal expense.Trying to recover as much as possible from datbase losses , ensuring that as minimum as possible number of the member posts are lost .

He should do all this for the sake of getting such rebukes from you after all you are obliging him by registering on his site and then ranting and thus making life easier for him .

A highly undutyful person our admin is I must say and the only punishment which can do full justice to his lack of responsibilities towards you ( all ) is that you start your own site and thereby show him how should the duties of a site admin are to be performed .

dekh mere bhai....i dont know about anyone else...but u happened to add me in ur messenger list, right?? now dont u think itz better for me to atleast know whether iem dealing with a new member or old one who has disguised himself. though we have never chatted on messnger...u did add me in ur list
Old October 28th, 2005, 09:14 AM
Sutradhar {admin}

echarcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond repute
Exclamation Re: Quality Of EC Discussions

Quote:
we need an explanation from kharcha pai

duplicate ID's suck and iem sure admin will give all the reqd info to members reg suchthings. he owe it to us
What the F!!!???
I just woke up and I see PMs about this thread!!

Let me make some things clear to all of you incase you did not know or forgot about it. I do not sit looking at every new or old id to see if they have another id here. So before you all get histrionic, melodramatic and drag me into it, just read this -->
  • I do not obsess over who is who in a new id or old because people usually cannot change despite different ids. They just shine through the new id.
  • I only look at any id and IP addresses if the member is stalking or hurting any other member.
  • The ids you mention, if you are members long enough, should reveal them to you soon. You can read between the lines and know who is who and what is happening.
As for the comment about Big G. He was a good guy, funny, came here regularly, all fine. Then for reasons explained ad-nauseum he vanished and then decided to come back and blame me. Its wrong. I was not to blame. FUCK HIM.

As for all of you holding on to things like -

Oh... that member was so good. Now echarcha sucks because so and so left. Great you leave too

Oh... I am going to quit echarcha. Go leave.. Good riddance!!

Oh... Admin should only dig into logs to satisfy our demands and be more of an admin and not participate like you all. Wishful thinking

Oh... I dont like this.. Waaaah.. Oh I need to be kissed on the ass... Waaah.. I am an old timer / new timer / born 100 years ago / born today morning / so I need this and that.... UP YOURS... ENJOY!!
Old October 28th, 2005, 09:44 AM
Sutradhar {admin}

echarcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks for those who understood my feelings and Pmed me after this .. Well.. what the heck.. Thanks guys.. This kind of non-sense once in a while does make this site interesting :d .. (aah.. now teh coffee has hit the spot.. The bowels are rumbling.. All is going well.. so I am now in a relaxed and good mood. Sorry if I yelled at anyone before .. Relax... oooh... )
Old October 28th, 2005, 09:47 AM
YO

des_pardes is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by echarcha
Thanks for those who understood my feelings and Pmed me after this .. Well.. what the heck.. Thanks guys.. This kind of non-sense once in a while does make this site interesting :d .. (aah.. now teh coffee has hit the spot.. The bowels are rumbling.. All is going well.. so I am now in a relaxed and good mood. Sorry if I yelled at anyone before .. Relax... oooh... )

Aaaah charcha pai. U a cool guy.
Old October 28th, 2005, 09:50 AM
Sutradhar {admin}

Talking Re: Quality Of EC Discussions

One thing I must admit -

From time to time I too have worried about how things are going on at echarcha.com. I have asked this publcily before.. sometimes I have been very down and out about this.. sometimes I have felt like giving it all up.. then many of you have shown your support and have made this site kicking and alive.

See folks.. old timers and new comers - A community like ours is like a tea stall outside your college. Every year a new batch passes out of the college, yet all of them know the tea stall very well. Each group has come in at different times and created some memories in and around the tea stall. Times have changed, people have moved on but the tea stall has remained as it is. So sometimes, like when I go to India, I do go back to my school or the tea stall outside Mithibai College to say hi to the vada pav stall guy. We reminisce.. some old friends sometimes meet and life moves on. So no particular batch from the college across the stall makes it more fun or less interesting.

If you have been a regular at a tea or eatable stall outside your school/college then you know exactly what I mean and you understand my analogy quite well.

So this is your tea stall owner welcoming past batches and new batches to a nice hot cup of tea. Enjoy it!!

(PS: The coffee has worked wonders. Its time for me to go fart up a melody on the commode. Bye for now.)
Old October 28th, 2005, 09:52 AM
YO

des_pardes is on a distinguished road

Quote:
(aah.. now teh coffee has hit the spot.. The bowels are rumbling.. .. Relax... oooh... )

Looks like shitting after coffee is not my prob alone. It's infact common.
Old October 28th, 2005, 10:05 AM
Chota Chootia

Talking Viking ...

Remember Rodeo . He knew a lot more than me even before his first post .

Last edited by e8k95; October 28th, 2005 at 10:06 AM. Reason: forgot to title the post
Old October 28th, 2005, 10:17 AM
Chota Chootia

Chotay Suttal ...

Quote:
dekh mere bhai....i dont know about anyone else...but u happened to add me in ur messenger list, right?? now dont u think itz better for me to atleast know whether iem dealing with a new member or old one who has disguised himself. though we have never chatted on messnger...u did add me in ur list
Yep ofcourse I have added and y ou are not the only one whom I have added.

Have added all who had their handle in the profile or whose handle could be searched easily via googlism .Started by doing a whois on the site and added your admin first who never gives you any explaination inspite of you begging him since your day of enrollment here.

Cheers and get going , take online discussions like nightfalls , enjoy them while having them ( sleeping with the aunty next door ) and don't feel guilty about them the next morning and approaching a neem hakeem or a vaidh to recommend you some jari booti's to cure you of a disease ( which is giving you buray buray vichaar about the aunty next door) you don't have .
Old October 28th, 2005, 10:36 AM
Chota Chootia

Quote:
What the F!!!???
I just woke up and I see PMs about this thread!!

Let me make some things clear to all of you incase you did not know or forgot about it. I do not sit looking at every new or old id to see if they have another id here. So before you all get histrionic, melodramatic and drag me into it, just read this -->
  • I do not obsess over who is who in a new id or old because people usually cannot change despite different ids. They just shine through the new id.
  • I only look at any id and IP addresses if the member is stalking or hurting any other member.
  • The ids you mention, if you are members long enough, should reveal them to you soon. You can read between the lines and know who is who and what is happening.
As for the comment about Big G. He was a good guy, funny, came here regularly, all fine. Then for reasons explained ad-nauseum he vanished and then decided to come back and blame me. Its wrong. I was not to blame. FUCK HIM.

As for all of you holding on to things like -

Oh... that member was so good. Now echarcha sucks because so and so left. Great you leave too

Oh... I am going to quit echarcha. Go leave.. Good riddance!!

Oh... Admin should only dig into logs to satisfy our demands and be more of an admin and not participate like you all. Wishful thinking

Oh... I dont like this.. Waaaah.. Oh I need to be kissed on the ass... Waaah.. I am an old timer / new timer / born 100 years ago / born today morning / so I need this and that.... UP YOURS... ENJOY!!
Common lazy bum you cant get away so easily with your duties and responsibilities and zimmedaaris towards Saxena Saahib .