eCharcha.Com   Support eCharcha.Com. Click on sponsor ad to shop online!

Advertise Here

Go Back   eCharcha.Com > eCharcha Lounge > Polls

Notices

Polls Polls for anything and everything

View Poll Results: What do think of the quality of discussions on EC off late?
EC is now more interesting than before! 11 21.15%
People left on the board are not as good as the members who left. 9 17.31%
There is no difference. It's the same. 19 36.54%
I am new but I like the way eCharcha.Com is 8 15.38%
EC was more interesting earlier 5 9.62%
Voters: 52. You may not vote on this poll

Old October 28th, 2005, 11:10 AM
the Centre Right Indian!

rameshp has a reputation beyond reputerameshp has a reputation beyond reputerameshp has a reputation beyond reputerameshp has a reputation beyond reputerameshp has a reputation beyond reputerameshp has a reputation beyond reputerameshp has a reputation beyond reputerameshp has a reputation beyond reputerameshp has a reputation beyond reputerameshp has a reputation beyond reputerameshp has a reputation beyond repute
Angry Re: Quality Of EC Discussions

Quote:
Originally Posted by e8k95
Yeah he is the one who owes all the explainations to all regarding all .All that he should do in life researching each and every post on the board then making notes about them jotting them.

He is the one who should do everything , regularly paying without delay for domain registration fee , vBulletin Licence fee , server space .Coding for the site , updating it regularly , making sure that he doesn't charges anything from anybody for it and let it be a nonprofit noncommercial site at his personal expense.Trying to recover as much as possible from datbase losses , ensuring that as minimum as possible number of the member posts are lost .

He should do all this for the sake of getting such rebukes from you after all you are obliging him by registering on his site and then ranting and thus making life easier for him .

A highly undutyful person our admin is I must say and the only punishment which can do full justice to his lack of responsibilities towards you ( all ) is that you start your own site and thereby show him how should the duties of a site admin are to be performed .
well said, ek. cha pai is already doing a lot to this site. rebuking him everytime someone makes a accusation is bullcrap. so stop screwng the admin ppl. he is as busy as any of us are, so leave him alone, u morons!

Captain R Harshan
Ashok Chakra, 2 PARA SF,
Indian Army.
Old October 28th, 2005, 11:25 AM
Banned

TerminatorJR has much to be proud ofTerminatorJR has much to be proud ofTerminatorJR has much to be proud ofTerminatorJR has much to be proud ofTerminatorJR has much to be proud ofTerminatorJR has much to be proud ofTerminatorJR has much to be proud ofTerminatorJR has much to be proud of
Re: Quality Of EC Discussions

Quote:
Originally Posted by echarcha
As for all of you holding on to things like -

Oh... that member was so good. Now echarcha sucks because so and so left. Great you leave too

Oh... I am going to quit echarcha. Go leave.. Good riddance!!
kya bolela hai Charcha pai !!!

Pehla point ekdum pasand aaya. Kaaheko apna aur mera dimaag kha rela hai; Great you leave too Mai bahut dinon se yeh likhnaa chaahta tha, but didn't want to hurt "feelings", now that you said it, I second it.

Doosra point bhi sahi hai. Threat to quit echarcha. khaali phokat ka dhos dete rehte hai, EC se quit maarenge karke. Iske baad phokat ka dhos diya toh I will be there first to post "Get out then" .
Old October 28th, 2005, 02:32 PM
Sutradhar {admin}

echarcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond repute

My team went on a lunch today. We got back to office just now. The Italian food we had was amazing. Its a place called Tony Roma's Macaroni Grill. ( I think its a chain) The Italian food here is really good.

I am stuffed and feel so content and relaxed. Now I am trying to focus on the screen and appear busy at work just like all my team mates in their cubicles

Hmm.. I think today I will have to take my evening dump a bit earlier. I had some nice bread which I dipped in a mixture of olive oil + balsamic vinegar + fresh crushed black pepper. Ohhhmm... this is going to cause farts today... Hmm... Wait a bit... Brrrraaaap... burraaaap... papapraaap.. papa-rapa-papa-rapa-paaaaaaaaaaaaap!!

There... I farted.. Feels good...

Hmm.. so what were you folks saying? Who double ID? Who fake what? Who what...? Which?? Whose?? What???

Buraap.... brrrp..

Okay .. all done now...

Enjoy a great weekend and Diwali...
Old October 28th, 2005, 02:45 PM
Dhureshvar Dhuracharya

dhurandhar has a reputation beyond reputedhurandhar has a reputation beyond reputedhurandhar has a reputation beyond reputedhurandhar has a reputation beyond reputedhurandhar has a reputation beyond reputedhurandhar has a reputation beyond reputedhurandhar has a reputation beyond reputedhurandhar has a reputation beyond reputedhurandhar has a reputation beyond reputedhurandhar has a reputation beyond reputedhurandhar has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by TerminatorJR
kya bolela hai Charcha pai !!!

Pehla point ekdum pasand aaya. Kaaheko apna aur mera dimaag kha rela hai; Great you leave too Mai bahut dinon se yeh likhnaa chaahta tha, but didn't want to hurt "feelings", now that you said it, I second it.

Doosra point bhi sahi hai. Threat to quit echarcha. khaali phokat ka dhos dete rehte hai, EC se quit maarenge karke. Iske baad phokat ka dhos diya toh I will be there first to post "Get out then" .
You sound like a hero's sidekick in Bollywood movies from 70s...a la Jagdeep or Rajendranath that swings fists in the air showing their machismo
Old October 28th, 2005, 02:53 PM
Banned

TerminatorJR has much to be proud ofTerminatorJR has much to be proud ofTerminatorJR has much to be proud ofTerminatorJR has much to be proud ofTerminatorJR has much to be proud ofTerminatorJR has much to be proud ofTerminatorJR has much to be proud ofTerminatorJR has much to be proud of

Abey marey huey kauvve ke pankh.....
Have a nice weekend. Happy Diwali.
Old October 28th, 2005, 03:48 PM
Banned

Cancer is on a distinguished road

I love echarcha now than earlier and all the current members .

Last edited by Cancer; May 22nd, 2006 at 02:41 PM.
Old October 28th, 2005, 08:31 PM

tantric_yogi has a reputation beyond reputetantric_yogi has a reputation beyond reputetantric_yogi has a reputation beyond reputetantric_yogi has a reputation beyond reputetantric_yogi has a reputation beyond reputetantric_yogi has a reputation beyond reputetantric_yogi has a reputation beyond reputetantric_yogi has a reputation beyond reputetantric_yogi has a reputation beyond reputetantric_yogi has a reputation beyond reputetantric_yogi has a reputation beyond repute

e8k95 ... were you drunk before or now? You have changed your tunes and I appreciate your last few posts in this thread.

My post I edited related to Videseebhai Sahib's vote ... I felt slighted. Decided to delete ... not sure where thread was leading to.
Kal Agar Hum Dost Ban Jaayen ... To Sharminda Na Ho!

LLKC ... pure and unadulterated ... LLKC!

दूर से देखने पर तो यही लगता था ... 'वाह! वहाँ क्या मजा होता होगा!'
बुरे फसें 'मजाल', आ कर जन्नत में ... हमने तो सोचा था, कुछ नया होता होगा!
Old November 8th, 2005, 03:32 AM
Indian eCharchan

Indian has a reputation beyond reputeIndian has a reputation beyond reputeIndian has a reputation beyond reputeIndian has a reputation beyond reputeIndian has a reputation beyond reputeIndian has a reputation beyond reputeIndian has a reputation beyond reputeIndian has a reputation beyond reputeIndian has a reputation beyond reputeIndian has a reputation beyond reputeIndian has a reputation beyond repute
Talking Re: Quality Of EC Discussions

abhi mereku bolo ...aaj ye thread upar kaiku aaya?

not ashamed to be IDLE !
Old November 16th, 2005, 11:05 AM
Chota Chootia

e8k95 is infamous around these partse8k95 is infamous around these parts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Indian
abhi mereku bolo ...aaj ye thread upar kaiku aaya?
Because the road to success is always under construction .

Viking are you also capable and unafraid of starting a one to one poll viz whose posts do you relish reading more Big-G or Viking , or whom do you like more Big-G or Viking.Such direct polls would render more meaning to your implicit agenda in the present poll .
Old November 16th, 2005, 11:31 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by e8k95
Because the road to success is always under construction .
Why are you not showing up in Active members list ? hmmmmmm... Invisible mode ? What are you afraid of ?
Old November 16th, 2005, 11:38 AM
Chota Chootia

e8k95 is infamous around these partse8k95 is infamous around these parts

Quote:
Originally Posted by TerminatorJR
Why are you not showing up in Active members list ? hmmmmmm... Invisible mode ? What are you afraid of ?
But I see myself as visible , how come I am invisible to you ?:confuse:
Old November 18th, 2005, 01:19 AM
Angrezan echarchan

Dot_Calm will become famous soon enough

I left over a year ago, nothing to do with anyone on the site, though. I have been busy as a student for the past year.
I had to come back as a new id because I guess my old one went inactive and my password didn't work. The site has improved so far as I can see; a new look with a lot less ugly bickering and fighting, a lot more discussion and humour! Glad I came back - I notice some annoying people are absent too
Old November 18th, 2005, 02:25 AM
Ass Kicker

viking has a reputation beyond reputeviking has a reputation beyond reputeviking has a reputation beyond reputeviking has a reputation beyond reputeviking has a reputation beyond reputeviking has a reputation beyond reputeviking has a reputation beyond reputeviking has a reputation beyond reputeviking has a reputation beyond reputeviking has a reputation beyond reputeviking has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dot_Calm
I left over a year ago, nothing to do with anyone on the site, though. I have been busy as a student for the past year.
I had to come back as a new id because I guess my old one went inactive and my password didn't work. The site has improved so far as I can see; a new look with a lot less ugly bickering and fighting, a lot more discussion and humour! Glad I came back - I notice some annoying people are absent too
Welcome Dot Calm. Yes indeed the place is now much better.
Old November 18th, 2005, 08:09 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dot_Calm
I had to come back as a new id because I guess my old one went inactive and my password didn't work.
So, what was the old id ? hehe
Old November 19th, 2005, 12:58 AM

tantric_yogi has a reputation beyond reputetantric_yogi has a reputation beyond reputetantric_yogi has a reputation beyond reputetantric_yogi has a reputation beyond reputetantric_yogi has a reputation beyond reputetantric_yogi has a reputation beyond reputetantric_yogi has a reputation beyond reputetantric_yogi has a reputation beyond reputetantric_yogi has a reputation beyond reputetantric_yogi has a reputation beyond reputetantric_yogi has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by viking
Welcome Dot Calm. Yes indeed the place is now much better.

BhaYa ... aap bi na ... a cake is a cake ... noh? Icing does not make no cake ... woh whipped walli cream does not make no cake ... smarties or mms do not ... "Happy Birthday Our Dear Lawgirl" written in pink flummery across the top does not either!

Cake is a cake ... all you are talking about is flavors ... theek?

Sab kee passand apni apni!
Kal Agar Hum Dost Ban Jaayen ... To Sharminda Na Ho!

LLKC ... pure and unadulterated ... LLKC!

दूर से देखने पर तो यही लगता था ... 'वाह! वहाँ क्या मजा होता होगा!'
बुरे फसें 'मजाल', आ कर जन्नत में ... हमने तो सोचा था, कुछ नया होता होगा!