eCharcha.Com   Support eCharcha.Com. Click on sponsor ad to shop online!

Advertise Here

Go Back   eCharcha.Com > Site related > Newbie FAQ

Notices

Newbie FAQ Welcome to our community. Please read this before you start posting...

Old January 18th, 2006, 06:46 PM

tantric_yogi has a reputation beyond reputetantric_yogi has a reputation beyond reputetantric_yogi has a reputation beyond reputetantric_yogi has a reputation beyond reputetantric_yogi has a reputation beyond reputetantric_yogi has a reputation beyond reputetantric_yogi has a reputation beyond reputetantric_yogi has a reputation beyond reputetantric_yogi has a reputation beyond reputetantric_yogi has a reputation beyond reputetantric_yogi has a reputation beyond repute
Cool To OUR GUESTS and NEWCOMERS ...

I must say sorry cause some of you might have come to this site with intentions of enjoying visual delights in LAAL MIRCHEE forums or just to download TGLC episodes. YOU ARE MOST WELCOME!

PROBLEMWA ... YES, PROBLEMWA ... MAJOR PROBLEMWA.

You see its like this ... while we do really ... really want you to enjoy our highly esteemed company ... it does take a great deal of effort and time on part of our members to find the PICS/PHOTOS/FOTOS of beautiful nekid women or download episodes of laughter series. Lot of hard work.

All administrator of this site and some senior (old) members saying to is this ... join us ... partcipate in some discussions. Once we are sure that you are an honorable person respected by women in your building society for your good intentions ... once you become regular ... send a PM to Sutradarji and he will just be too pleased to let you do almost anything you like and go to any forum you want ... yes, including Laal Mirchee.

What do you like to talk about?
Sex?
Ejaculation problems?
"You are like my brother" problem with women?
Problems using public toilets cause men are naturally attracted to you?
Personal relationships?
Theology?
Philosophy?
Helath issues?
Politics?
Religion?

Let's talk ...

edit: But ... if you are here just to look at pics of nekid women and download comedy series ... sorry. Cery very sorry. Come back some other day.
Kal Agar Hum Dost Ban Jaayen ... To Sharminda Na Ho!

LLKC ... pure and unadulterated ... LLKC!

दूर से देखने पर तो यही लगता था ... 'वाह! वहाँ क्या मजा होता होगा!'
बुरे फसें 'मजाल', आ कर जन्नत में ... हमने तो सोचा था, कुछ नया होता होगा!

Last edited by tantric_yogi; January 18th, 2006 at 06:50 PM.
Old January 18th, 2006, 07:14 PM
Axecuse Me?

dawizard has much to be proud ofdawizard has much to be proud ofdawizard has much to be proud ofdawizard has much to be proud ofdawizard has much to be proud ofdawizard has much to be proud ofdawizard has much to be proud ofdawizard has much to be proud ofdawizard has much to be proud of
Re: [COLOR="Red"][SIZE="5"]To OUR GUESTS and NEWCOMERS ... [/SIZE][/COLOR]

tantuji....apni headline to theek karo.....
Old January 18th, 2006, 08:03 PM

tantric_yogi has a reputation beyond reputetantric_yogi has a reputation beyond reputetantric_yogi has a reputation beyond reputetantric_yogi has a reputation beyond reputetantric_yogi has a reputation beyond reputetantric_yogi has a reputation beyond reputetantric_yogi has a reputation beyond reputetantric_yogi has a reputation beyond reputetantric_yogi has a reputation beyond reputetantric_yogi has a reputation beyond reputetantric_yogi has a reputation beyond repute
Re: [COLOR="Red"][SIZE="5"]To OUR GUESTS and NEWCOMERS ... [/SIZE][/COLOR]

Quote:
Originally Posted by dawizard
tantuji....apni headline to theek karo.....
Wizzbhai ... I dont know how ... nobody teach me.

You do it ... noh?

Remember law of good Karma? If you help old men ... God will help you when you reach my ripe old age of ... shit I cannot remember my old age no more. Let me see ... I was in high school when Gandhiji set up his own salt making factory to compete with imported salt from the UK ... when was that?

Old January 18th, 2006, 08:42 PM
the Centre Right Indian!

rameshp has a reputation beyond reputerameshp has a reputation beyond reputerameshp has a reputation beyond reputerameshp has a reputation beyond reputerameshp has a reputation beyond reputerameshp has a reputation beyond reputerameshp has a reputation beyond reputerameshp has a reputation beyond reputerameshp has a reputation beyond reputerameshp has a reputation beyond reputerameshp has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up Re: To OUR GUESTS and NEWCOMERS ...

good thread, tantuji. yes, welcome to Guests and Newcomers.

as tantuji said, cha pai, lets not make laal mirchi and "priority" forums' access rule too stringent. 300 posts and 100 days is a bit too high. lets reduce it to 50 posts and 20 days, by which time, that user usually falls in love with EC!

also let it be a fexible rule such that if u find a genunine new member, then add him into the "elite" group!

Captain R Harshan
Ashok Chakra, 2 PARA SF,
Indian Army.
Old January 18th, 2006, 09:11 PM
Axecuse Me?

dawizard has much to be proud ofdawizard has much to be proud ofdawizard has much to be proud ofdawizard has much to be proud ofdawizard has much to be proud ofdawizard has much to be proud ofdawizard has much to be proud ofdawizard has much to be proud ofdawizard has much to be proud of
Re: To OUR GUESTS and NEWCOMERS ...

tantuji ur calculations are very kaamplicated for my feeble immature mind.....but I also remember that God helps those who help themselves....and I don't have any intention of taking away your karma from you
Old January 18th, 2006, 09:11 PM
Axecuse Me?

ramesh pai aapke signatures are like reading posts here on ec.....very interesting and fun
Old January 19th, 2006, 01:21 AM
Sutradhar {admin}

echarcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond repute

tantric.. good thread
Old January 19th, 2006, 09:10 AM
eCharchan

Cooldude has a reputation beyond reputeCooldude has a reputation beyond reputeCooldude has a reputation beyond reputeCooldude has a reputation beyond reputeCooldude has a reputation beyond reputeCooldude has a reputation beyond reputeCooldude has a reputation beyond reputeCooldude has a reputation beyond reputeCooldude has a reputation beyond reputeCooldude has a reputation beyond reputeCooldude has a reputation beyond repute
Smile Re: To OUR GUESTS and NEWCOMERS ...

Quote:
Originally Posted by tantric_yogi

All administrator of this site and some senior (old) members saying to is this ... join us ... partcipate in some discussions. Once we are sure that you are an honorable person respected by women in your building society for your good intentions ... once you become regular ... send a PM to Sutradarji and he will just be too pleased to let you do almost anything you like and go to any forum you want ... yes, including Laal Mirchee.
Nice heartening words Tantujee...

Good piece of advice...
Old January 19th, 2006, 01:17 PM

Thanks ... appreciate.

Old July 24th, 2008, 12:52 PM
Atithi Devoh Bhavah

atithivrat has much to be proud ofatithivrat has much to be proud ofatithivrat has much to be proud ofatithivrat has much to be proud ofatithivrat has much to be proud ofatithivrat has much to be proud ofatithivrat has much to be proud ofatithivrat has much to be proud of

So what is it that is expected from a new comer?

Can we post news? Is there a yard-stick that we should use to decide whether something is news worty? Is copy/paste allowed?

Can I post personal information? Discussion about personal life matters is ok?

I see Jokes are OK?

How about religion v/s science, Philosophy v/s Theology, Garbage V/S Ideas? how do you guys make sure what is important and worthy of a discussion and what has to shredded?

About photos and videos, what are the rules? Can I post photos taken by me? Similarly, about painting, do we follow some rules?

And last, can we post literary stories? short stories or even some longer ones? Is there a blog provided by the forum?

Last edited by atithivrat; July 24th, 2008 at 12:58 PM.
Old July 24th, 2008, 03:05 PM
Sutradhar {admin}

echarcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond repute
Exclamation Re: To OUR GUESTS and NEWCOMERS ...

Quote:
Originally Posted by atithivrat
So what is it that is expected from a new comer?

Can we post news? Is there a yard-stick that we should use to decide whether something is news worty? Is copy/paste allowed?

Can I post personal information? Discussion about personal life matters is ok?

I see Jokes are OK?

How about religion v/s science, Philosophy v/s Theology, Garbage V/S Ideas? how do you guys make sure what is important and worthy of a discussion and what has to shredded?

About photos and videos, what are the rules? Can I post photos taken by me? Similarly, about painting, do we follow some rules?

And last, can we post literary stories? short stories or even some longer ones? Is there a blog provided by the forum?
Looks like you are a total newcomeer, naive and a pappu when it comes to public forums. Anyway, I had replied to your 'welcome' thread here. For starters it would be good if you can read your own threads for responses.

{Cooldude, Tantric_Yogi please keep an eye, especially IP logs. You know my gut feelings about Narci - Sunit}
Old July 24th, 2008, 03:24 PM
Atithi Devoh Bhavah

atithivrat has much to be proud ofatithivrat has much to be proud ofatithivrat has much to be proud ofatithivrat has much to be proud ofatithivrat has much to be proud ofatithivrat has much to be proud ofatithivrat has much to be proud ofatithivrat has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by echarcha
Looks like you are a total newcomeer, naive and a pappu when it comes to public forums. Anyway, I had replied to your 'welcome' thread here. For starters it would be good if you can read your own threads for responses.

{Cooldude, Tantric_Yogi please keep an eye, especially IP logs. You know my gut feelings about Narci - Sunit}
I am really a total pappu when it comes to discussing in forums ... I will read the welcome thread and see if those provide answers to my questions ...

thanks!
Old July 24th, 2008, 03:30 PM
Sutradhar {admin}

Quote:
I am really a total pappu when it comes to discussing in forums ... I will read the welcome thread and see if those provide answers to my questions ...

thanks!
Remember, that we are not your garden variety sugary sweet namby pamby politically correct forum. So log off your emotions, ego, whatever and login to eCharcha.Com and you will enjoy! Welcome
Old July 24th, 2008, 03:36 PM
Atithi Devoh Bhavah

Quote:
Originally Posted by echarcha
your garden variety sugary sweet namby pamby politically correct forum.
I dont know what that means ... does that mean that I qualify for an enjoyment here ...

wherever humans are there is chaos ... and wherever is chaos, there is where the enjoyment is ...

hehehehhe
Old July 24th, 2008, 04:07 PM

Quote:
does that mean that I qualify for an enjoyment here ...

hehehehhe
Of course you do ... what we here for. Bring your own supply of Vaseline or don't go no crying to high heavens complaining of pain and buggery. We try to be gentle but you never can tell with first timers. Even old-timers are known to shed tears if handled brutally.

Welcome. Introduce yourself please? Take off shoes ... spread your legs and get comfortable. Welcome again.

For reasons not yet known to you I am Pandrahinchee. Hello ... friend! I am so pleased to have you here. I love your painting ... continue posting it repeatedly ... and we will tell you what you can do with it.