eCharcha.Com   Support eCharcha.Com. Click on sponsor ad to shop online!

Advertise Here

Go Back   eCharcha.Com > eCharcha Lounge > View - Counter View

Notices

View - Counter View Topics which have two differing view points

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #16  
Old February 5th, 2014, 03:08 PM
GpeL's Avatar
GpeL GpeL is offline
Pelu Pelu
 
Join Date: Jun 2001
Location: Yahaan vahaan jaahaan tahaan
Posts: 19,162
GpeL has a reputation beyond reputeGpeL has a reputation beyond reputeGpeL has a reputation beyond reputeGpeL has a reputation beyond reputeGpeL has a reputation beyond reputeGpeL has a reputation beyond reputeGpeL has a reputation beyond reputeGpeL has a reputation beyond reputeGpeL has a reputation beyond reputeGpeL has a reputation beyond reputeGpeL has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Meaning of my dream ???

hmm.. point to be noted.. point to hai...
__________________
GpeL a day
Keeps mischief away.
Reply With Quote
  #17  
Old February 5th, 2014, 06:10 PM
Aneeta Aneeta is offline
Banned
 
Join Date: Jan 2014
Posts: 186
Aneeta has a spectacular aura aboutAneeta has a spectacular aura aboutAneeta has a spectacular aura about
Re: Meaning of my dream ???

Dreams are the reflection of your thought process and ( brain’s neurons work ) neuron process of your mind,.. so in practical life also, don’t you take any stand for any injustice?
I bet you are the kind of person, who is driving in a car and sees someone badly hurt on the road,.. and just pass by ( dekha, undekha kar ke,.. ) you have no courage to stop for and taking the injured to hospital,
call ambulance or to provide any help,.. but you make a sliding from the scene-area and get away in your real life scenario too the same way,…..
( jaane de naa yaar,.. kaahe ko kisi ke tanta-fisaad- lafde mein ulazana,… khoon-chori-rape,… naa jaane kya case hoga,.. kaahe ko, doosaron ki aafat apne gale mein daalne ka ? ).. R U this kind of person?


Watch this vdo carefully,..
http://www.youtube.com/embed/Z8X97OL06OY

If someone is being hit/raped and perhaps this time, she may not be your sis, but some day yr sis may have the same scenario,. and that may come back to you, in a tit for tat treatizm, and that you may not like it..

The ideal example is,..
That no one stopped for that Delhi gang rape girlie Nirbahya,… and almost all drove away and thought it wise to get away with the scenario,… and not making someone’s else problem , as yours very problem,.. !!

I had read one story of a King who got one night a dream
and in the dream,.. he was scared of fighting with an elephant, he was running away and the elephant behind him,..... and he took it as a hard insult and feeling very bad of it,. …. "God darn,.. how can he safe-guard his praja,. If so !!
And he just could not take it,
and the next day he actually fought with a mad elephant until he cut off it’s head, just to make sure with himself,… that I dare not scare of an elephant even in my wildest dream ! I have to Protect my Big Praja,.. and such things should have no place in my life !

Dreams are neuron process and that also makes part of your real life persona,…
I had many such dreams like,.. on a river shore there is a high 15 feet wall and other beggar boys / street kids and all lower strata kid-boys are jumping and splashing into the river
from that 11 feet high wall/rock,..
and I am afraid, I just can not do it, and I cowardly keep them watching,.. and that’s what I am in my real life too, btw,... !

So?
Same brain neuron processing work, gave the very reflection of my typical mentality, even in the dream !




Last edited by Aneeta; February 5th, 2014 at 06:16 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #18  
Old February 5th, 2014, 07:15 PM
JaiSpeaks's Avatar
JaiSpeaks JaiSpeaks is offline
The NEo of Echarcha
 
Join Date: Apr 2001
Location: USA
Posts: 6,827
JaiSpeaks has a reputation beyond reputeJaiSpeaks has a reputation beyond reputeJaiSpeaks has a reputation beyond reputeJaiSpeaks has a reputation beyond reputeJaiSpeaks has a reputation beyond reputeJaiSpeaks has a reputation beyond reputeJaiSpeaks has a reputation beyond reputeJaiSpeaks has a reputation beyond reputeJaiSpeaks has a reputation beyond reputeJaiSpeaks has a reputation beyond reputeJaiSpeaks has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Meaning of my dream ???

The OP is not satisfied at his current job because its not a career he wants to pursue .

His real passion is becoming a field journalist for IBN Live or NDTV.
__________________
If you win you need not explain.. But if you lose you should not be there to explain
Reply With Quote
  #19  
Old February 5th, 2014, 09:12 PM
phenom27's Avatar
phenom27 phenom27 is offline
Junior eCharchan
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Posts: 140
phenom27 has a reputation beyond reputephenom27 has a reputation beyond reputephenom27 has a reputation beyond reputephenom27 has a reputation beyond reputephenom27 has a reputation beyond reputephenom27 has a reputation beyond reputephenom27 has a reputation beyond reputephenom27 has a reputation beyond reputephenom27 has a reputation beyond reputephenom27 has a reputation beyond reputephenom27 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Meaning of my dream ???

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aneeta View Post
Dreams are the reflection of your thought process and ( brain’s neurons work ) neuron process of your mind,.. so in practical life also, don’t you take any stand for any injustice?
I bet you are the kind of person, who is driving in a car and sees someone badly hurt on the road,.. and just pass by ( dekha, undekha kar ke,.. ) you have no courage to stop for and taking the injured to hospital,
call ambulance or to provide any help,.. but you make a sliding from the scene-area and get away in your real life scenario too the same way,…..
( jaane de naa yaar,.. kaahe ko kisi ke tanta-fisaad- lafde mein ulazana,… khoon-chori-rape,… naa jaane kya case hoga,.. kaahe ko, doosaron ki aafat apne gale mein daalne ka ? ).. R U this kind of person?


Watch this vdo carefully,..
http://www.youtube.com/embed/Z8X97OL06OY

If someone is being hit/raped and perhaps this time, she may not be your sis, but some day yr sis may have the same scenario,. and that may come back to you, in a tit for tat treatizm, and that you may not like it..

The ideal example is,..
That no one stopped for that Delhi gang rape girlie Nirbahya,… and almost all drove away and thought it wise to get away with the scenario,… and not making someone’s else problem , as yours very problem,.. !!

I had read one story of a King who got one night a dream
and in the dream,.. he was scared of fighting with an elephant, he was running away and the elephant behind him,..... and he took it as a hard insult and feeling very bad of it,. …. "God darn,.. how can he safe-guard his praja,. If so !!
And he just could not take it,
and the next day he actually fought with a mad elephant until he cut off it’s head, just to make sure with himself,… that I dare not scare of an elephant even in my wildest dream ! I have to Protect my Big Praja,.. and such things should have no place in my life !

Dreams are neuron process and that also makes part of your real life persona,…
I had many such dreams like,.. on a river shore there is a high 15 feet wall and other beggar boys / street kids and all lower strata kid-boys are jumping and splashing into the river
from that 11 feet high wall/rock,..
and I am afraid, I just can not do it, and I cowardly keep them watching,.. and that’s what I am in my real life too, btw,... !

So?
Same brain neuron processing work, gave the very reflection of my typical mentality, even in the dream !


Quite a lengthy interpretation, but I think I am totally the opposite..
"I bet you are the kind of person, who is driving in a car and sees someone badly hurt on the road,.. and just pass by ( dekha, undekha kar ke,.. ) you have no courage to stop for and taking the injured to hospital,
call ambulance or to provide any help,.. but you make a sliding from the scene-area and get away in your real life scenario too the same way,…"

On the other hand I am more of a snki personality 1 baar dimaag khraab to saamne waale ki aisi ki taisi.

but yes in recent years I have started thinking twice before taking any actions.
Reply With Quote
  #20  
Old February 6th, 2014, 07:16 AM
Rakhi's Avatar
Rakhi Rakhi is offline
Senior eCharchan
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Posts: 9,702
Rakhi has a reputation beyond reputeRakhi has a reputation beyond reputeRakhi has a reputation beyond reputeRakhi has a reputation beyond reputeRakhi has a reputation beyond reputeRakhi has a reputation beyond reputeRakhi has a reputation beyond reputeRakhi has a reputation beyond reputeRakhi has a reputation beyond reputeRakhi has a reputation beyond reputeRakhi has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Meaning of my dream ???

I don't really think dreams are always a window to your sub-conscious mind. Sometimes they are just random. Don't let it bother you too much.
There were times I also dream about not-so-pleasant things (not every dream is about McDreamy's). But when that happens, I keep telling to myself, "its just a dream", while I am dreaming. So maybe you realized that you were only dreaming and hence didnt bother to intervene. In real life should something like this happen, I bet you will not keep quite if your friends are being beaten up.
__________________
Alas, I am a woman friendless, hopeless!
Reply With Quote
  #21  
Old February 6th, 2014, 09:42 AM
kalidas's Avatar
kalidas kalidas is offline
Super eCharchan
 
Join Date: May 2012
Location: Caves of Karakoram
Posts: 3,488
kalidas has a reputation beyond reputekalidas has a reputation beyond reputekalidas has a reputation beyond reputekalidas has a reputation beyond reputekalidas has a reputation beyond reputekalidas has a reputation beyond reputekalidas has a reputation beyond reputekalidas has a reputation beyond reputekalidas has a reputation beyond reputekalidas has a reputation beyond reputekalidas has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Meaning of my dream ???

Quote:
Originally Posted by smellyfinger View Post
Phenom, I already answered this in a previous thread. I think the exact same analysis applies here too

http://www.echarcha.com/forum/showth...eam#post557180
Oh man! We effectively said the same thing!! Including the gay bit!

Phenom - you are gay .. you just don't know it. Think again - were your friends naked or wearing clothes?? Think carefully.
__________________

Reply With Quote
  #22  
Old February 6th, 2014, 10:56 AM
GpeL's Avatar
GpeL GpeL is offline
Pelu Pelu
 
Join Date: Jun 2001
Location: Yahaan vahaan jaahaan tahaan
Posts: 19,162
GpeL has a reputation beyond reputeGpeL has a reputation beyond reputeGpeL has a reputation beyond reputeGpeL has a reputation beyond reputeGpeL has a reputation beyond reputeGpeL has a reputation beyond reputeGpeL has a reputation beyond reputeGpeL has a reputation beyond reputeGpeL has a reputation beyond reputeGpeL has a reputation beyond reputeGpeL has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Meaning of my dream ???

See melly.. mai bolaa us ko baabaazi ke sharan lene ko.. par vo maantaa hi nahi.
__________________
GpeL a day
Keeps mischief away.
Reply With Quote
  #23  
Old February 6th, 2014, 11:13 AM
smellyfinger's Avatar
smellyfinger smellyfinger is offline
Senior eCharchan
 
Join Date: Dec 2000
Location: Home
Posts: 8,851
smellyfinger has a reputation beyond reputesmellyfinger has a reputation beyond reputesmellyfinger has a reputation beyond reputesmellyfinger has a reputation beyond reputesmellyfinger has a reputation beyond reputesmellyfinger has a reputation beyond reputesmellyfinger has a reputation beyond reputesmellyfinger has a reputation beyond reputesmellyfinger has a reputation beyond reputesmellyfinger has a reputation beyond reputesmellyfinger has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Meaning of my dream ???

Quote:
Originally Posted by kalidas View Post
Oh man! We effectively said the same thing!! Including the gay bit!

Phenom - you are gay .. you just don't know it. Think again - were your friends naked or wearing clothes?? Think carefully.
I thought you had just paraphrased my earlier post
__________________
Never argue with idiots. They drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience.
Reply With Quote
  #24  
Old February 6th, 2014, 11:19 AM
kalidas's Avatar
kalidas kalidas is offline
Super eCharchan
 
Join Date: May 2012
Location: Caves of Karakoram
Posts: 3,488
kalidas has a reputation beyond reputekalidas has a reputation beyond reputekalidas has a reputation beyond reputekalidas has a reputation beyond reputekalidas has a reputation beyond reputekalidas has a reputation beyond reputekalidas has a reputation beyond reputekalidas has a reputation beyond reputekalidas has a reputation beyond reputekalidas has a reputation beyond reputekalidas has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Meaning of my dream ???

Quote:
Originally Posted by smellyfinger View Post
I thought you had just paraphrased my earlier post
This is weird! I had not read your post ... at least I don't remember. I was paraphrasing my understanding of Carl Jung's book - Man and his symbols! But we have a spookily similar interpretation of dreams.
__________________

Reply With Quote
  #25  
Old February 6th, 2014, 11:23 AM
smellyfinger's Avatar
smellyfinger smellyfinger is offline
Senior eCharchan
 
Join Date: Dec 2000
Location: Home
Posts: 8,851
smellyfinger has a reputation beyond reputesmellyfinger has a reputation beyond reputesmellyfinger has a reputation beyond reputesmellyfinger has a reputation beyond reputesmellyfinger has a reputation beyond reputesmellyfinger has a reputation beyond reputesmellyfinger has a reputation beyond reputesmellyfinger has a reputation beyond reputesmellyfinger has a reputation beyond reputesmellyfinger has a reputation beyond reputesmellyfinger has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Meaning of my dream ???

Quote:
Originally Posted by kalidas View Post
This is weird! I had not read your post ... at least I don't remember. I was paraphrasing my understanding of Carl Jung's book - Man and his symbols! But we have a spookily similar interpretation of dreams.
Saala yeh Carl Jung bhi mere se copy karne lag gaya kya? Thokta hoon saale par copyright violation ka lawsuit
__________________
Never argue with idiots. They drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience.
Reply With Quote
  #26  
Old February 6th, 2014, 03:13 PM
swami's Avatar
swami swami is offline
Super eCharchan
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Posts: 12,846
swami has a reputation beyond reputeswami has a reputation beyond reputeswami has a reputation beyond reputeswami has a reputation beyond reputeswami has a reputation beyond reputeswami has a reputation beyond reputeswami has a reputation beyond reputeswami has a reputation beyond reputeswami has a reputation beyond reputeswami has a reputation beyond reputeswami has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Meaning of my dream ???


Reminded me of the movie "Anger Managment"
__________________
There are four kinds of people to avoid in the world: the assholes, the asswipes, the ass-kissers, and those that just will shit all over you.
Reply With Quote
  #27  
Old June 16th, 2015, 11:42 PM
satyam41 satyam41 is offline
Junior eCharchan
 
Join Date: Jun 2015
Posts: 14
satyam41 is on a distinguished road
Re: Meaning of my dream ???

Dreams are just recreation of recently memories which will be occur in day or before that day. I remember dream like yours as i seen a movie about defensing a girl against physical abuse. After movie i saw a dream about getting my self running away from same situation. You can't saw dream of unknown peoples. The guy you are talking is definitely who you saw at any point in your life and it's already proven.

Last edited by satyam41; June 16th, 2015 at 11:45 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #28  
Old June 17th, 2015, 08:49 AM
Jagmohan Jagmohan is offline
Banned
 
Join Date: May 2014
Posts: 1,696
Jagmohan has a reputation beyond reputeJagmohan has a reputation beyond reputeJagmohan has a reputation beyond reputeJagmohan has a reputation beyond reputeJagmohan has a reputation beyond reputeJagmohan has a reputation beyond reputeJagmohan has a reputation beyond reputeJagmohan has a reputation beyond reputeJagmohan has a reputation beyond reputeJagmohan has a reputation beyond reputeJagmohan has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Meaning of my dream ???

Quote:
Originally Posted by satyam41 View Post
Dreams are just recreation of recently memories which will be occur in day or before that day. I remember dream like yours as i seen a movie about defensing a girl against physical abuse. After movie i saw a dream about getting my self running away from same situation. You can't saw dream of unknown peoples. The guy you are talking is definitely who you saw at any point in your life and it's already proven.
Right on.

dreams are of the material already in the hard drive back and backed-in there in da upper mazala,.. , stored somewhere and neuron processes just digs those layers and feeds you some photo-film of story as the brain and heart is the only things, it never likes staying idle, ( just like ants ) no matter, even if you are sleeping,.. ! And the day they started taking the rest, you are no more !

Here are some unbelievable and interesting thingies about da very dream !


http://sleepfoundation.org/sleep-new...ts-about-sleep

Last edited by Jagmohan; June 17th, 2015 at 08:56 AM.
Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
The Meaning of Courage....? Budmaas SoapBox 2 November 14th, 2011 11:35 AM
What is the meaning of.... AmthaLal Cultural Exchange 7 January 12th, 2007 05:01 PM
What is the meaning of this? krishna SoapBox 12 September 26th, 2006 09:35 AM
A meaning of your name in Russian. AmthaLal Friday Special 8 September 20th, 2006 01:59 PM
Bar phrases - and their meaning! Zen SoapBox 1 August 13th, 2002 06:11 AM


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 07:54 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.2
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Site Copyright © eCharcha.Com 2000-2012.