eCharcha.Com   Support eCharcha.Com. Click on sponsor ad to shop online!

Advertise Here

Go Back   eCharcha.Com > eCharcha Lounge > SoapBox

Notices

SoapBox Speak up, speak on, speak your heart out!

Old February 6th, 2003, 12:08 PM
Banned

desiboy is infamous around these partsdesiboy is infamous around these partsdesiboy is infamous around these partsdesiboy is infamous around these partsdesiboy is infamous around these partsdesiboy is infamous around these partsdesiboy is infamous around these partsdesiboy is infamous around these partsdesiboy is infamous around these partsdesiboy is infamous around these parts
Need HELP !! URGENT

ok guys.. here is the problem.. i have connected the tv tuner card at my home, got the cable connection on the card.. now how do i use it.. i know its stupid.. but i really donno how to use it.. which prog do i used to watch the tv on the comp and some helpful tips..

This IS urgent, WOrldcup is coming i need to test it how does it works..

thanks..

desiboy
Old February 6th, 2003, 01:25 PM
Livin La Vida Loca

YedaAnna has a reputation beyond reputeYedaAnna has a reputation beyond reputeYedaAnna has a reputation beyond reputeYedaAnna has a reputation beyond reputeYedaAnna has a reputation beyond reputeYedaAnna has a reputation beyond reputeYedaAnna has a reputation beyond reputeYedaAnna has a reputation beyond reputeYedaAnna has a reputation beyond reputeYedaAnna has a reputation beyond reputeYedaAnna has a reputation beyond repute
you gotto install the tv tuner card's driver and bundled software....then using the GUI, play around...flip channels until u get sthg on the screen...also test the cable signal by connectin it to a normal TV....
Old February 6th, 2003, 01:36 PM
Banned

desiboy is infamous around these partsdesiboy is infamous around these partsdesiboy is infamous around these partsdesiboy is infamous around these partsdesiboy is infamous around these partsdesiboy is infamous around these partsdesiboy is infamous around these partsdesiboy is infamous around these partsdesiboy is infamous around these partsdesiboy is infamous around these parts
Quote:
Originally posted by YedaAnna
you gotto install the tv tuner card's driver and bundled software....then using the GUI, play around...flip channels until u get sthg on the screen...also test the cable signal by connectin it to a normal TV....

ab isko main apne bhai ko kaise samjhao
Old February 6th, 2003, 01:41 PM
Livin La Vida Loca

YedaAnna has a reputation beyond reputeYedaAnna has a reputation beyond reputeYedaAnna has a reputation beyond reputeYedaAnna has a reputation beyond reputeYedaAnna has a reputation beyond reputeYedaAnna has a reputation beyond reputeYedaAnna has a reputation beyond reputeYedaAnna has a reputation beyond reputeYedaAnna has a reputation beyond reputeYedaAnna has a reputation beyond reputeYedaAnna has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally posted by desiboy
aise

Old February 6th, 2003, 01:42 PM
Senior eCharchan

Zen is a name known to allZen is a name known to allZen is a name known to allZen is a name known to allZen is a name known to allZen is a name known to all
Lightbulb

Quote:
Simpad ... Cut paste the following instructions from line 3 to 7 and e-mail him!

Tere bhai ko bol
Yellow pages khol
Computer section me ja
Hardware wale ko bula
Card install karaa
kud kee mat maraa
paisee Rupee me de
Tu Dollar me bhej de
Old February 6th, 2003, 01:46 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally posted by YedaAnna
aise

hmm.. well the card is already installed.. and there was no software bundle :P. now how do he play with gui (he is just 12 years old ).. even the cable is working.. tested already.....which soft people would suggest to use???
Old February 6th, 2003, 01:48 PM
Livin La Vida Loca

2 to 7 zen...

nahi to yellow pages kholega hee nahi

yatha desiboy tatha desibro
Old February 6th, 2003, 01:53 PM
Livin La Vida Loca

Quote:
hmm.. well the card is already installed.. and there was no software bundle :P. now how do he play with gui (he is just 12 years old ).. even the cable is working.. tested already.....which soft people would suggest to use???
if u dont have a bundled software, then uss saale dukaanwaale ke mooh par card lekar maar...no TV card comes with no software dude...

aur rahi baat GUI khelne ki, usey to woh seekhlega...he plays games right? then GUI khelna to bahoot he easy hai...

and as far as s/w is conc, i doubt u can get third party s/w for that...got to see
Old February 6th, 2003, 01:57 PM
Senior eCharchan

Ravi has a reputation beyond reputeRavi has a reputation beyond reputeRavi has a reputation beyond reputeRavi has a reputation beyond reputeRavi has a reputation beyond reputeRavi has a reputation beyond reputeRavi has a reputation beyond reputeRavi has a reputation beyond reputeRavi has a reputation beyond reputeRavi has a reputation beyond reputeRavi has a reputation beyond repute
1. Connect cable to the Tuner card,
2. Do not connect tuner to cmputer yet.
3. If software not supplied with the hardware, go to the manufacturer website and download the software
which is usually 25mb or more
4. Install that software
5. Now connect the TV Tuner card to the computer (probably using a USB cable).
6. Start the program, you willl know.
7. Stop worrying, your 12 year old brother is smarter than you are.

Abe, card kya dustbin se uthakar laya kya?
Old February 6th, 2003, 05:24 PM
Banned

LOL .. hehe dosto lets clear some more doubts here

well the card is wintv pci version.. dont remember the model. bought it from a comp fair for 15$ because the soft disc was not with that. so if anyone has problem. u gotta think again . well i will tell him to do as u guys said.. download the software from the wintv website and check what happens. .thanks for hte help.. and if i am able to watch the worldcup.. then :beer: for all of u from me
Old February 7th, 2003, 04:23 AM
Senior eCharchan

Freedom_Peace will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally posted by Zen
Simpad ... Cut paste the following instructions from line 3 to 7 and e-mail him!

Tere bhai ko bol
Yellow pages khol
Computer section me ja
Hardware wale ko bula
Card install karaa
kud kee mat maraa
paisee Rupee me de
Tu Dollar me bhej de

cha gayee yaar Zen pai.