eCharcha.Com   Support eCharcha.Com. Click on sponsor ad to shop online!

Advertise Here

Go Back   eCharcha.Com > Entertainment > Films

Notices

Films Your pet peeves and raves about new releases

Old August 5th, 2011, 02:47 PM
Instant Mischief

Budmaas has a reputation beyond reputeBudmaas has a reputation beyond reputeBudmaas has a reputation beyond reputeBudmaas has a reputation beyond reputeBudmaas has a reputation beyond reputeBudmaas has a reputation beyond reputeBudmaas has a reputation beyond reputeBudmaas has a reputation beyond reputeBudmaas has a reputation beyond reputeBudmaas has a reputation beyond reputeBudmaas has a reputation beyond repute
Rakhi Sawant wants to marry with baba Ramdev

"He's my new dream man," she confesses.

“Jab bhi main unhe dekhti hun mujhe kuchh ho jaata hai."

Rakhi Sawant used to be controversy's favourite child but things had been quiet with the item girl-turned-reality TV star for a while. Not anymore! Rakhi has come up with a statement that's got everyone talking - she says that she wants to marry yoga expert Baba Ramdev.

Rakhi said that she thinks of Baba Ramdev as 'Swami' Ramdev, and confessed that she likes him a lot. She went on to add that while Rahul Gandhi was her dream man earlier she has now changed her choice to Baba Ramdev.

“Jab bhi main unhe dekhti hun mujhe kuchh ho jaata hai. Unki aankhein mujhe sabse zyaada attract karti hai. (Whenever I see him something happens to me. His eyes attract me the most) I want to marry him” she said in Delhi while promoting her TV show 'Gajab Desh Ki Ajab Kahaaniyaan' on Imagine TV.

Link

Old August 6th, 2011, 03:22 AM
Super eCharchan

swami has a reputation beyond reputeswami has a reputation beyond reputeswami has a reputation beyond reputeswami has a reputation beyond reputeswami has a reputation beyond reputeswami has a reputation beyond reputeswami has a reputation beyond reputeswami has a reputation beyond reputeswami has a reputation beyond reputeswami has a reputation beyond reputeswami has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Rakhi Sawant wants to marry with baba Ramdev

Quote:
Originally Posted by Budmaas View Post
"He's my new dream man," she confesses.

“Jab bhi main unhe dekhti hun mujhe kuchh ho jaata hai."

Rakhi Sawant used to be controversy's favourite child but things had been quiet with the item girl-turned-reality TV star for a while. Not anymore! Rakhi has come up with a statement that's got everyone talking - she says that she wants to marry yoga expert Baba Ramdev.

Rakhi said that she thinks of Baba Ramdev as 'Swami' Ramdev, and confessed that she likes him a lot. She went on to add that while Rahul Gandhi was her dream man earlier she has now changed her choice to Baba Ramdev.

“Jab bhi main unhe dekhti hun mujhe kuchh ho jaata hai. Unki aankhein mujhe sabse zyaada attract karti hai. (Whenever I see him something happens to me. His eyes attract me the most) I want to marry him” she said in Delhi while promoting her TV show 'Gajab Desh Ki Ajab Kahaaniyaan' on Imagine TV.

Link

So she wants publicity or Baba Ramdev has new breast enhancing pill coming out in his stores
Old September 14th, 2011, 03:42 AM
The Y A W N E S T zzzz

raniraja has a reputation beyond reputeraniraja has a reputation beyond reputeraniraja has a reputation beyond reputeraniraja has a reputation beyond reputeraniraja has a reputation beyond reputeraniraja has a reputation beyond reputeraniraja has a reputation beyond reputeraniraja has a reputation beyond reputeraniraja has a reputation beyond reputeraniraja has a reputation beyond reputeraniraja has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Rakhi Sawant wants to marry with baba Ramdev

I think that Rakhi Sawant is genuinely in love with Baba Ramdev ..

Quote:
I will make Ramdev go clean-shaven: Rakhi Sawant

Vinita Chaturvedi, TNN | Sep 14, 2011, 01.50PM IST

Now that baba Ramdev has publically snubbed Rakhi Sawant on a reality show, and called her confessions of love for him, an 'ochi baat', item girl Rakhi Sawant has thrown down the gauntlet down at the baba himself.

Maneka speaks

Remaining cool as cucumber, Rakhi says: "I challenge Swami Ramdev to come to the Bigg Boss house with me! Maneka bann ke main unki tapasya bhang kar doongi. I'm sure he will lose his virginity when he comes face-to-face with my adaayein."

Does that mean, she is going to the Bigg Boss 5? "Colors channel always invites me for the inaugural ceremony, but I really wish they invite me as a wild card entry along with Ramdev this time! I will show him my capabilities!"

Ish wishk

Ask her if the embers of her love for the Baba have ebbed now in the face of his negative comments about her, and Rakhi replies: "There are many people who tell me that they find Ramdev quite ugly. Par dil laga gadhi se toh pari kya cheez hai! I still love him! After all, he fought the corruption, and I lost weight because of his yoga. He should be proud that the hottest item girl of India has fallen for him despite his sad looks!"

Clean shaven

Rakhi has great plans to improve baba's looks in future. "I don't like his beard, and I would like to know how he looks without it. So, one day I will make him go clean-shaven!"
http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/e...ow/9979638.cms

I will not be hurried and I will not be bullied