eCharcha.Com   Support eCharcha.Com. Click on sponsor ad to shop online!

Advertise Here

Go Back   eCharcha.Com > eCharcha Lounge > Friday Special

Notices

Friday Special Tickle your funny bone...

Old March 19th, 2010, 11:57 PM

tantric_yogi has a reputation beyond reputetantric_yogi has a reputation beyond reputetantric_yogi has a reputation beyond reputetantric_yogi has a reputation beyond reputetantric_yogi has a reputation beyond reputetantric_yogi has a reputation beyond reputetantric_yogi has a reputation beyond reputetantric_yogi has a reputation beyond reputetantric_yogi has a reputation beyond reputetantric_yogi has a reputation beyond reputetantric_yogi has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Gujarat State Representation in Indian Armed Forces

Excuse me RaniRajabhai ... now I have few rocks to grind with Gujjus.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShivSainik View Post
Gujjus are ... pretty harmless people.
What? Say it again. Gujjus are harmless? Where did you read that? I googled but could find not one link. One will have to be stupidily naive to make such presumptuous presumptions. Gujjus are harmless?

I have grown up with Gujjus. I know them like I know myself. Gujjus screw you tight and hard and make you smile through the ordeal at the semtem. Harmless? You ought to check dictionary.

Sainikbhai, do you know why all Gujjus have thick wads of hair protruding out of ears? I made the discovery which shocked scientist community. I examined few gujju heads. You see ... its like this ... an average Gujju head is so full of brain that poor hair got no space left inside the head for growing. Poor helpless hair has to get out for some fresh air.

Gujjus are harmless? Don’t you bloody get me started. Haven't you noticed ... Gujjus have taken over this site and you did not even get wiser. When was the last time you visited optometrist? Can’t you read ... find me one thread deprived of Gujju influence?

Stop pretending to be naive. Don’t give up. Let us not accept defeat. We still can take control back of this site. All we need is for us non-hair-protruding-out-of-ears to join hands together. Victory will be yours cause I am with you.

Harmless my ass.
Kal Agar Hum Dost Ban Jaayen ... To Sharminda Na Ho!

LLKC ... pure and unadulterated ... LLKC!

दूर से देखने पर तो यही लगता था ... 'वाह! वहाँ क्या मजा होता होगा!'
बुरे फसें 'मजाल', आ कर जन्नत में ... हमने तो सोचा था, कुछ नया होता होगा!
Old March 20th, 2010, 12:04 AM
The Y A W N E S T zzzz

raniraja has a reputation beyond reputeraniraja has a reputation beyond reputeraniraja has a reputation beyond reputeraniraja has a reputation beyond reputeraniraja has a reputation beyond reputeraniraja has a reputation beyond reputeraniraja has a reputation beyond reputeraniraja has a reputation beyond reputeraniraja has a reputation beyond reputeraniraja has a reputation beyond reputeraniraja has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by tantric_yogi View Post
Harmless my ass.
Your ass isn't harmless yogi. Have you forgotten the gunfights that have erupted over its possession? Rah chalte chalte bazaar me chaku churi chal jaate the tumhara ass lene ke liye . What if it is wrinkled and juiceless now, it certainly is attractive to your old lovers
I will not be hurried and I will not be bullied

Old March 20th, 2010, 12:05 AM
Clown Prince

chitrala has a reputation beyond reputechitrala has a reputation beyond reputechitrala has a reputation beyond reputechitrala has a reputation beyond reputechitrala has a reputation beyond reputechitrala has a reputation beyond reputechitrala has a reputation beyond reputechitrala has a reputation beyond reputechitrala has a reputation beyond reputechitrala has a reputation beyond reputechitrala has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Does any member have any objection if we delete tags? Please consider.

Tags have left me shocked. Unfair and downright cheap ... I thought.

Here is what I think of Ashdocji ... Saxena Sahib will hopefully agree with me even if most of you will find it difficult to swallow ... not that I can blame anyone.

Ashdocji is one intelligent man. He is a wise man but with a handicap ... not very street smart. Not surprising given his education and background. A year or so past long ago ... I had posted a link to a video ... not him alone but even his Mom enjoyed the rendering of Ave Maria, Ashdocji wrote. Surprised me ... I do not know many Indian families (non-christian) who will know the significance never mind heart-beat stopping rendering of the song by my personal all time favorite Westenra.

Without a doubt ... Ashdocji is not typical. His upbringing is not what our typical opinion is of a typical Maratha. Proof? This thread itself. He is not capable ... cannot abuse nor does he know how to reciprocate in kind. He has tried to be otherwise from what he is like in real life and failed miserably ... still green behind the ears. A through gentleman even when trying to abuse.
agreed

You can take Maratha out of typical but you cant take typical out of a Mahratha manus.
charan kahan hain aapke
They are a unique race ... proud people ... difficult for them to bend ... has been the predicament of Rajputs ... Ashdocji is no exception, stubborn even when proven incapable.

Ashdocji ... given the nature of confrontation you invited ... I think most of the members have kept their cool and tried to remain light-hearted in responses. Please appreciate. Let's move on.
haan haan chalo bhai...aage badho...badhte raho bhaii log...peechhe se aur public aa rahi hai... badha ke...

Add: ago request hai.... tagwa mat na mitaiiye... maane ki disgrashphull hai parantu ek aadh saal baad padhenge to mazaa aayega...tab tak saari tikt-ta prayah samapt ho jayegi.

Last edited by chitrala; March 20th, 2010 at 01:18 AM.
Old March 20th, 2010, 12:39 AM
Dhureshvar Dhuracharya

dhurandhar has a reputation beyond reputedhurandhar has a reputation beyond reputedhurandhar has a reputation beyond reputedhurandhar has a reputation beyond reputedhurandhar has a reputation beyond reputedhurandhar has a reputation beyond reputedhurandhar has a reputation beyond reputedhurandhar has a reputation beyond reputedhurandhar has a reputation beyond reputedhurandhar has a reputation beyond reputedhurandhar has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ashdoc View Post
Humpty Dumpty sat on a wall,
Humpty Dumpty had a great fall;
All the King's horses and all the King's men,
Couldn't put Humpty together again.

replace HUMPTY DUMPTY with gujju izzat ........
Enjoy Assdork

Ashdoc the AssDork pissed on a wrong post,
Dirty's comments made his brain toast,
Dhurs and Amtha tore his rear,
Assdoc then started to babble in fear,
All the mods and all the echans tried in vain,
couldn't sew Assdoc's rear again
Old March 20th, 2010, 12:57 AM
The Y A W N E S T zzzz

raniraja has a reputation beyond reputeraniraja has a reputation beyond reputeraniraja has a reputation beyond reputeraniraja has a reputation beyond reputeraniraja has a reputation beyond reputeraniraja has a reputation beyond reputeraniraja has a reputation beyond reputeraniraja has a reputation beyond reputeraniraja has a reputation beyond reputeraniraja has a reputation beyond reputeraniraja has a reputation beyond repute

Punjab has historically played the role of Chowkidar of India, being a border state and the land route. So, the people there are perhaps more martial in nature. Also, Punjab was perhaps the face of "Sone ki chidiya" or the land of milk and honey that India was supposed to be. Being blessed with 5 rivers and good soil, it is a wonderful land.

Gujarat too, is a border state. It has had its share of foreign invaders. But half of gujarat was almost a desert. Only the south gujarat region had ample water. (Of the things are different now, with Narmada water reaching kathiawad region). In Gujarat, the foreigners mainly came by sea route, landing primarily at Magdalla port (Surat). The Dutch and the British entered India through Magdalla. Bhavnagar, too, is a renowned port. Not having much by the way of agriculture, many people here became artisans and traders.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
PS : Theory propounded by RR Consultants. No guarantee of veracity of contents
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
PPS : Lagta hai ki Tantu ko gujju meethi churi se gehri chot lagi hai
I will not be hurried and I will not be bullied

Old March 20th, 2010, 12:57 AM
Clown Prince

chitrala has a reputation beyond reputechitrala has a reputation beyond reputechitrala has a reputation beyond reputechitrala has a reputation beyond reputechitrala has a reputation beyond reputechitrala has a reputation beyond reputechitrala has a reputation beyond reputechitrala has a reputation beyond reputechitrala has a reputation beyond reputechitrala has a reputation beyond reputechitrala has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by dhurandhar View Post
Enjoy Assdork

Kavi-shiromani ko iss tuchchh echan ka naman... aap great hain...

Old March 20th, 2010, 07:13 AM
Banned

sprite has a reputation beyond reputesprite has a reputation beyond reputesprite has a reputation beyond reputesprite has a reputation beyond reputesprite has a reputation beyond reputesprite has a reputation beyond reputesprite has a reputation beyond reputesprite has a reputation beyond reputesprite has a reputation beyond reputesprite has a reputation beyond reputesprite has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

What? Say it again. Gujjus are harmless? Where did you read that? I googled but could find not one link. One will have to be stupidily naive to make such presumptuous presumptions. Gujjus are harmless?

I have grown up with Gujjus. I know them like I know myself. Gujjus screw you tight and hard and make you smile through the ordeal at the semtem. Harmless? You ought to check dictionary.

Sainikbhai, do you know why all Gujjus have thick wads of hair protruding out of ears? I made the discovery which shocked scientist community. I examined few gujju heads. You see ... its like this ... an average Gujju head is so full of brain that poor hair got no space left inside the head for growing. Poor helpless hair has to get out for some fresh air.

Gujjus are harmless? Don’t you bloody get me started. Haven't you noticed ... Gujjus have taken over this site and you did not even get wiser. When was the last time you visited optometrist? Can’t you read ... find me one thread deprived of Gujju influence?

Stop pretending to be naive. Don’t give up. Let us not accept defeat. We still can take control back of this site. All we need is for us non-hair-protruding-out-of-ears to join hands together. Victory will be yours cause I am with you.

Harmless my ass.
Economics- Macro and micro.

Micro bheja kharaab. Macro all easy-easy.

Traditionally,discussions here... only macro. Comfortable. You talking about all micro-micro. No use. People refuse. excuse they say...matter too miniscule. Literacy rate calculation in india...5 standard pass or fail... yogi want class engineer/MBA/doctor...class coming for only 'free' mid-day meal and fun...yogi is moorkh...suits him right...sarpanch fears change...yogi still dreams CHANGE?

yogi moorkh. maha moorkh. yogi a shudra shouting outside temple against brahmin purush-strii. Moorkh. maha moorkh.

advice: only one community manytime bad here...musalmaan! you with us or out of gaav?

Quote:
Does any member have any objection if we delete tags? Please consider.

Tags have left me shocked. Unfair and downright cheap ... I thought.

Here is what I think of Ashdocji ... Saxena Sahib will hopefully agree with me even if most of you will find it difficult to swallow ... not that I can blame anyone.

Ashdocji is one intelligent man. He is a wise man but with a handicap ... not very street smart. Not surprising given his education and background. A year or so past long ago ... I had posted a link to a video ... not him alone but even his Mom enjoyed the rendering of Ave Maria, Ashdocji wrote. Surprised me ... I do not know many Indian families (non-christian) who will know the significance never mind heart-beat stopping rendering of the song by my personal all time favorite Westenra.

Without a doubt ... Ashdocji is not typical. His upbringing is not what our typical opinion is of a typical Maratha. Proof? This thread itself. He is not capable ... cannot abuse nor does he know how to reciprocate in kind. He has tried to be otherwise from what he is like in real life and failed miserably ... still green behind the ears. A through gentleman even when trying to abuse.

You can take Maratha out of typical but you cant take typical out of a Mahratha manus. They are a unique race ... proud people ... difficult for them to bend ... has been the predicament of Rajputs ... Ashdocji is no exception, stubborn even when proven incapable.

Ashdocji ... given the nature of confrontation you invited ... I think most of the members have kept their cool and tried to remain light-hearted in responses. Please appreciate. Let's move on.

back to thread...

missing- budmaas..
Return- pig-g

Last edited by sprite; March 20th, 2010 at 12:55 PM.
Old March 20th, 2010, 11:44 AM
senior echarchan

ashdoc has a reputation beyond reputeashdoc has a reputation beyond reputeashdoc has a reputation beyond reputeashdoc has a reputation beyond reputeashdoc has a reputation beyond reputeashdoc has a reputation beyond reputeashdoc has a reputation beyond reputeashdoc has a reputation beyond reputeashdoc has a reputation beyond reputeashdoc has a reputation beyond reputeashdoc has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by dhurandhar View Post
Enjoy Assdork

yeah......is that so ?

then why was zyzzva brought in to rile me up by his cheap abuses in other threads that very night ( night in india )?

which means that now you have to depend on JATS to defend the honour of the gujrati people in this forum

it shows the intellectual poverty of the gujratis , that others ( non-gujjus ) have to be brought in to defend gujratis

kyun ....dirtybhai....zyzzva ko international call kiya tha kya......ashdoc se mujhe bachao ......ashdoc se mujhe bachao......emergency hai......woh gujratiyon ki khol khol ke maar raha hai.........humko hijada bata raha hai......aap hee bacha sakte hai.......

now i want to ask........amitabh ishtyle........gujratiyon me se koi mai kaa laal bacha nahi tha kya ees forum pe ,jo ashdoc ko jawab de sake

tum sab gujratiyon pe........ aaaak thu........ashdoc ki taraf se......ki gujarat ki laaj bachane ke liye ek JAT ko bulana padta hai........aaaaaak thu........

maybe you should call non-gujjus to puke and shit and howl like mad dogs on this thread........so that the honour of gujrat is saved..........

no .....i am NOT going to answer any of them.......i am through with this thread........

............................................OUT OF THIS THREAD.............................................
Old March 20th, 2010, 11:46 AM
Chaiman Of the Board.

AmthaLal has a reputation beyond reputeAmthaLal has a reputation beyond reputeAmthaLal has a reputation beyond reputeAmthaLal has a reputation beyond reputeAmthaLal has a reputation beyond reputeAmthaLal has a reputation beyond reputeAmthaLal has a reputation beyond reputeAmthaLal has a reputation beyond reputeAmthaLal has a reputation beyond reputeAmthaLal has a reputation beyond reputeAmthaLal has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

............................................OUT OF THIS THREAD.............................................

Lets see for how long!!!!
Old March 20th, 2010, 12:09 PM
Clown Prince

Returns: Echarcha,2gud, Indian,Zyzzva, Viking, Suhasini, Pig-g

Missing: Honest, Khaski

Pissing all over the forum: Gujju and Maratha warriors

Old March 20th, 2010, 12:38 PM
Dhureshvar Dhuracharya

dhurandhar has a reputation beyond reputedhurandhar has a reputation beyond reputedhurandhar has a reputation beyond reputedhurandhar has a reputation beyond reputedhurandhar has a reputation beyond reputedhurandhar has a reputation beyond reputedhurandhar has a reputation beyond reputedhurandhar has a reputation beyond reputedhurandhar has a reputation beyond reputedhurandhar has a reputation beyond reputedhurandhar has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

yeah......is that so ?

then why was zyzzva brought in to rile me up by his cheap abuses in other threads that very night ( night in india )?

which means that now you have to depend on JATS to defend the honour of the gujrati people in this forum

it shows the intellectual poverty of the gujratis , that others ( non-gujjus ) have to be brought in to defend gujratis

kyun ....dirtybhai....zyzzva ko international call kiya tha kya......ashdoc se mujhe bachao ......ashdoc se mujhe bachao......emergency hai......woh gujratiyon ki khol khol ke maar raha hai.........humko hijada bata raha hai......aap hee bacha sakte hai.......

now i want to ask........amitabh ishtyle........gujratiyon me se koi mai kaa laal bacha nahi tha kya ees forum pe ,jo ashdoc ko jawab de sake

tum sab gujratiyon pe........ aaaak thu........ashdoc ki taraf se......ki gujarat ki laaj bachane ke liye ek JAT ko bulana padta hai........aaaaaak thu........

maybe you should call non-gujjus to puke and shit and howl like mad dogs on this thread........so that the honour of gujrat is saved..........

no .....i am NOT going to answer any of them.......i am through with this thread........

lahu luhan assdork ki gaand ko dekh kar Dhurandhar ne farmaya,
aye gaand...tune phir paan chabaya?
Old March 20th, 2010, 12:48 PM
Senior eCharchan

ShivSainik has a reputation beyond reputeShivSainik has a reputation beyond reputeShivSainik has a reputation beyond reputeShivSainik has a reputation beyond reputeShivSainik has a reputation beyond reputeShivSainik has a reputation beyond reputeShivSainik has a reputation beyond reputeShivSainik has a reputation beyond reputeShivSainik has a reputation beyond reputeShivSainik has a reputation beyond reputeShivSainik has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
What? Say it again. Gujjus are harmless? Where did you read that?
Why should I read it somewhere?

I have also lived with ganda bhais almost all my life except last 4 years where only interactions was in Dandiya or in Patel grocery shops They are harmless in a sense that they mind their own business (literally ) and doesn't do ungli with you. Now there are exceptions as usual like Dhru but in general I like gujjus even though gujjus on ec hate us marathi people Now I don't want to start on local culture, MNS and blah blah but gujjus are great examples of how to retain balance between adapting to local culture/language and maintaining their own identity.
Old March 20th, 2010, 01:28 PM
Chaiman Of the Board.

AmthaLal has a reputation beyond reputeAmthaLal has a reputation beyond reputeAmthaLal has a reputation beyond reputeAmthaLal has a reputation beyond reputeAmthaLal has a reputation beyond reputeAmthaLal has a reputation beyond reputeAmthaLal has a reputation beyond reputeAmthaLal has a reputation beyond reputeAmthaLal has a reputation beyond reputeAmthaLal has a reputation beyond reputeAmthaLal has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShivSainik View Post
Why should I read it somewhere?

I have also lived with ganda bhais almost all my life except last 4 years where only interactions was in Dandiya or in Patel grocery shops They are harmless in a sense that they mind their own business (literally ) and doesn't do ungli with you. Now there are exceptions as usual like Dhru but in general I like gujjus even though gujjus on ec hate us marathi people Now I don't want to start on local culture, MNS and blah blah but gujjus are great examples of how to retain balance between adapting to local culture/language and maintaining their own identity.
Dude,

Don't sit in gAsdoc's or Vike's bus.

Show a me a thread where any of us gujjus threw mud on Marathi ppl in general. Never. May be here and there on perticular person, like Godse, Mangeshkar sisters, Sunil Gavasker and lobby, Viking and His protege wannabe ashdoc, and few more. Do these ppl are representives of whole marathi population? then yes.

PS: No politician is included because, they are bashed on them being just them. Everyone bash all politicians.
Old March 20th, 2010, 01:48 PM
Super eCharchan

dirty has a reputation beyond reputedirty has a reputation beyond reputedirty has a reputation beyond reputedirty has a reputation beyond reputedirty has a reputation beyond reputedirty has a reputation beyond reputedirty has a reputation beyond reputedirty has a reputation beyond reputedirty has a reputation beyond reputedirty has a reputation beyond reputedirty has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I dont know who zzxxyy is . Calling all moderators and echarchans ... Any one can prove dirty has ever emailed pm'ed or called anyone because of on chutiya like you ........ I will make public apology to you ....

Else you will be my bitch for life
Prove it ass-hole . Put you money where your mouth is .......Chal AAJa
Fair use is a limitation and exception to the exclusive right granted by copyright law to the author of a creative work. In United States copyright law, fair use is a doctrine that permits limited use of copyrighted material without acquiring permission from the rights holders. Examples of fair use include commentary, criticism, news reporting, research, teaching, library archiving and scholarship. It provides for the legal, unlicensed citation or incorporation of copyrighted material in another author's work under a four-factor balancing test.
Old March 20th, 2010, 02:15 PM
Senior eCharchan

ShivSainik has a reputation beyond reputeShivSainik has a reputation beyond reputeShivSainik has a reputation beyond reputeShivSainik has a reputation beyond reputeShivSainik has a reputation beyond reputeShivSainik has a reputation beyond reputeShivSainik has a reputation beyond reputeShivSainik has a reputation beyond reputeShivSainik has a reputation beyond reputeShivSainik has a reputation beyond reputeShivSainik has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by AmthaLal View Post
Dude,

Don't sit in gAsdoc's or Vike's bus.

Show a me a thread where any of us gujjus threw mud on Marathi ppl in general. Never. May be here and there on perticular person, like Godse, Mangeshkar sisters, Sunil Gavasker and lobby, Viking and His protege wannabe ashdoc, and few more. Do these ppl are representives of whole marathi population? then yes.

PS: No politician is included because, they are bashed on them being just them. Everyone bash all politicians.
Bhai dont take load....I dont have neither energy nor time to dig up threads. That was my perception, I'll be happy if I am wrong in this case.