eCharcha.Com   Support eCharcha.Com. Click on sponsor ad to shop online!

Advertise Here

Go Back   eCharcha.Com > Current Affairs > Taaza Khabar - Current news

Notices

Taaza Khabar - Current news Discuss the latest news making waves...

Old October 13th, 2001, 01:30 AM
Banned

yrpude is an unknown quantity at this point
Islam a real good religion

What secular

Thousants of our Pundits are killed in Kashmir.
Where are all these secular bastards gone.
Even the muslims fight amongst themselves.
Shia and Sunni
Iraq and Iran
Iraq and kuwait
Iran and Bahrain
Now Taliban and Paki army
Why these secular not going there to solve this.
These secular all only see vote bank.
Old October 13th, 2001, 10:00 AM
Pelu Pelu

GpeL has a reputation beyond reputeGpeL has a reputation beyond reputeGpeL has a reputation beyond reputeGpeL has a reputation beyond reputeGpeL has a reputation beyond reputeGpeL has a reputation beyond reputeGpeL has a reputation beyond reputeGpeL has a reputation beyond reputeGpeL has a reputation beyond reputeGpeL has a reputation beyond reputeGpeL has a reputation beyond repute
Well one wise man said this..

Hindu kahe ram mohi pyaara, turuk kahai rahimana
apas me dou lari lari mue, maram na kaahu jaana..

Hindu says rama is dear to him,
muslim says rahim,
both quarrel, fight and kill each other
not knowing the root of the thing

Tge gubdy orickauns that rama is the god dear to him while the turak (muslim) declares rahim as his god, but not knowing that fundamentally both are one and the same, they quarrel over this, fight each other and court death. God of the universe is only one and the different names given to him in different faiths cannto create more than one god. Both Hindus and Turaks should realise this and refrain from hostilities over inessential matters, implies kabir.
Old October 13th, 2001, 11:18 AM
Banned

Suyash is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally posted by GpeL
Well one wise man said this..

Hindu kahe ram mohi pyaara, turuk kahai rahimana
apas me dou lari lari mue, maram na kaahu jaana..
the different names given to him in different faiths cannto create more than one god. Both Hindus and Turaks should realise this and refrain from hostilities over inessential matters, implies kabir.
tu anpadh ganvaar hai kya?

kaisee behuda bedhangee baat kehta hai?

maa-baap ne municipality ke school mein padhaya kya?

tera childhood bahut troubled tha kya?

tere baap teri maa ko daru peeke marta tha kya?

bachpan mein tere sath kisi ne galat kaam kiya kya?

why can't you think straight?

Ye sab misinformation dene se kya haasil hoga?

dimmaag hai ki nahin terko?

**Tu mereko mila to main tere ko bahut bajayega..kutreya*
Old October 13th, 2001, 05:23 PM
Pelu Pelu

GpeL has a reputation beyond reputeGpeL has a reputation beyond reputeGpeL has a reputation beyond reputeGpeL has a reputation beyond reputeGpeL has a reputation beyond reputeGpeL has a reputation beyond reputeGpeL has a reputation beyond reputeGpeL has a reputation beyond reputeGpeL has a reputation beyond reputeGpeL has a reputation beyond reputeGpeL has a reputation beyond repute
Kabir garva na kijiye, kaal gahe har kes
naa jaane kith mari hai, kyaa des kyaa pardes..

Suyesh bhai..

Kabir says..

never5 be proud, death has you in his clutch
sure some day he (death) will smother you
at home or not at home..

Kabit cautions saying that man is always in the clutches of death and none can say when and where death will smother him and so none shoud be arrogant.
Old October 13th, 2001, 11:42 PM
Peace echarchan

zeppelin is on a distinguished road
what ever happening now in this world ........ nothing to do with ISlam . people are profoundly misconcepted..........
and know that Islam is the fastest growing religion in this world

judaism, christainity , and Islam follow and worship the ONE and only true God -Allah or Ellah ............
Old October 13th, 2001, 11:56 PM
Banned

karuna is on a distinguished road
Hinduism is a real good religion

What Hindu Nationalism?

Thousands of our hindu dalits/backwards are killed / ill-treated all over India.
Where have all these hindu nationalist bastards gone.

Even the hindus fight amongst themselves.

Even Indian army against LTTE/Ulfa

Why these hindu nationalist chaddis are not going there to solve this.

These hindu nationalists all they see is self interest and vote bank.
Old October 14th, 2001, 12:02 AM
Spear Barbarian

GunsNRoses has much to be proud ofGunsNRoses has much to be proud ofGunsNRoses has much to be proud ofGunsNRoses has much to be proud ofGunsNRoses has much to be proud ofGunsNRoses has much to be proud ofGunsNRoses has much to be proud ofGunsNRoses has much to be proud ofGunsNRoses has much to be proud of
Sheesh, here we go with the religious bashing followed by the personal bashing routine again.

FYI Zeppelin, just about every religion in the world claims that it is the fastest growing religion in the world. I've heard the same claim from Muslims, Baptists, JW's and even Scientologists. However, if you go by independent studies, the fastest growing religion is ..... SIKHISM (surprise, surprise)!. I was pretty surprised to learn this myself, but the site actually had some figures to that effect and it was from a completely non-affiliated group.

Proud LLKC member since May 2002.
"We've been looking for the enemy for some time now. We've finally found him. We're surrounded. That simplifies things." Lt. Gen. Lewis "Chesty" Puller, USMC, Chosin Reservoir 1950

Old October 14th, 2001, 12:21 AM
Peace echarchan

well i doint know where u get all these informatiion that shikh is the fastest growing religion .... it mite be in the polyistic world that is india or china, or something like that .....
and i dont get it shikh even dont really go by the rules maintianed by guru nanalk........ they go by their last guru or whatever they call them.....

and like i said aorund the glode ppl worship only One God ..... and after chirstianity Islam is spreading more and more
its true that muslims and jews dont bow dont to any stones or any objescts we have Allah or Ellah or God in our hearts...... we dont even bow down to humans. when ppl knowing that how can they go polyisitc......................
i am noit judging any religion . i am being neutral .............
Old October 14th, 2001, 09:15 AM
Spear Barbarian

GunsNRoses has much to be proud ofGunsNRoses has much to be proud ofGunsNRoses has much to be proud ofGunsNRoses has much to be proud ofGunsNRoses has much to be proud ofGunsNRoses has much to be proud ofGunsNRoses has much to be proud ofGunsNRoses has much to be proud ofGunsNRoses has much to be proud of
This study was done by some UN sponsored group actually, if I recall correctly. I'll try and dig up the link later -- BTW it wasn't monotheistic vs. polytheistic religions -- it was considering all religions as a whole (they had to have over 1 million followers to be considered). Also this was rated based on a % growth rather than an absolute numbers growth. Incidentally, I think the Sikhs believe in a single God as well (Sikh members --- please correct me if I'm wrong here).

Anyways, it's interesting that you bring up the monotheistic vs. polytheistic religion view, because I was sharing an apartment with a very religious Muslim and a not-so-religious Catholic for a while. While I'm not very religious myself, I asked my muslim roommate what difference it made if a religion is polytheistic or monotheistic, as long as its followers were decent people who didn't go about mucking with other people's affairs. The most he could offer for the monotheistic theory is that if there were multiple Gods/Goddesses (I'm being Politically Correct here), then why didn't one God/Goddess kill the other one(s)? To that, my reply was that he was assuming Gods to be subject to human feelings of Jealousy then.

So you can see that if I believe that God is a democratic entity comprised of Donald Knuth, Richard Stallman and Linus Thorvalds, then I'm perfectly entitled to do so, as long as I don't go about interfering with other people's freedoms. Incidentally, when we left the apartment and went our own ways, my muslim roommate told me that never in his wildest dreams did he ever imagine that an agnostic could actually be a nice person and have more morals/ethics than some of his religious minded buddies . He also very kindly gave me his hard-bound edition of the Koran as a parting gift and so I had plenty to read on the Greyhound bus trip to Los Angeles.

These days, I'm still in touch with my Catholic roommate. The muslim roommate now has a wife and two kids and so he rarely stays in touch these days with either of us. However, he still does call me once or twice a year to reminisce about the best days of our lives.

Proud LLKC member since May 2002.
"We've been looking for the enemy for some time now. We've finally found him. We're surrounded. That simplifies things." Lt. Gen. Lewis "Chesty" Puller, USMC, Chosin Reservoir 1950

Old October 14th, 2001, 11:18 AM
Peace echarchan

well gun n roses i dont know where u get the time to rite stuffs like that . i mean so long. i mean this is not xtratime or any good forrum this forrum is so wierd i am only here to see what ppl think abt the 11 sep thingy or soemthing like that ..
and i know the sikh worship the True God..... but why r they considered as polyistic religion............

well i dont know what ur roomates told u but like i said we dont saya nything abt any religon cause its forbiden for us .....
my point is non muslims starts jumping to conclusion because of few minor fanantics and starts barking abt the whole majority. not even thinking which is rite or wrong
and plz those crap abt un saying sikh fastest growing . keep it to urself

Last edited by zeppelin; October 14th, 2001 at 11:20 AM.
Old October 14th, 2001, 11:28 AM
Simple Indian Muslim

videsee is just really nicevidesee is just really nicevidesee is just really nicevidesee is just really nicevidesee is just really nice
Quote:
Originally posted by zeppelin
well gun n roses i dont know where u get the time to rite stuffs like that . i mean so long. i mean this is not xtratime or any good forrum this forrum is so wierd i am only here to see what ppl think abt the 11 sep thingy or soemthing like that ..
and i know the sikh worship the True God..... but why r they considered as polyistic religion............

well i dont know what ur roomates told u but like i said we dont saya nything abt any religon cause its forbiden for us .....
my point is non muslims starts jumping to conclusion because of few minor fanantics and starts barking abt the whole majority. not even thinking which is rite or wrong
and plz those crap abt un saying sikh fastest growing . keep it to urself
Hey Zep, chill dude! GNR is a real cool guy. Once you get to know him you will see for yourself. Please dont club him with the literate illiterates like raakhwaala!

The question of which is the fastest growing religion is a tough one. Check this!

This is a controversial subject since many religious groups like to claim the title of "the fastest growing religion in the world." However, there is strong evidence to suggest that Islam is currently growing the fastest. According to this PBS site, there are over 1.2 billion Muslims in the world today--that means that one out of every four people is Muslim! While many people convert to Islam, the main bulk of the growth comes from people being born into the faith. There are more Muslims in the United States today than Episcopalians. Guess where the largest group of Muslims lives? Nope, not in the Middle East, but in Indonesia.

http://www.yahooligans.com/content/a.../20010808.html

Mark Twain
Old October 14th, 2001, 07:31 PM
Senior eCharchan

krantikari has a reputation beyond reputekrantikari has a reputation beyond reputekrantikari has a reputation beyond reputekrantikari has a reputation beyond reputekrantikari has a reputation beyond reputekrantikari has a reputation beyond reputekrantikari has a reputation beyond reputekrantikari has a reputation beyond reputekrantikari has a reputation beyond reputekrantikari has a reputation beyond reputekrantikari has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Hinduism is a real good religion

Quote:
Originally posted by karuna
What Hindu Nationalism?

Thousands of our hindu dalits/backwards are killed / ill-treated all over India.
Where have all these hindu nationalist bastards gone.

Even the hindus fight amongst themselves.

Even Indian army against LTTE/Ulfa

Why these hindu nationalist chaddis are not going there to solve this.

These hindu nationalists all they see is self interest and vote bank.

Yeah !!! Publicity like posts like this and some shitty web sites and media hype also helps in creating a crisis like situation.
Old October 15th, 2001, 02:48 AM
Peace echarchan

videesee well its ok i know abt Islam and hows it growing and all. i am not hitting anyone or accusing anyone