eCharcha.Com   Support eCharcha.Com. Click on sponsor ad to shop online!

Advertise Here

Go Back   eCharcha.Com > Site related > Newbie FAQ

Notices

Newbie FAQ Welcome to our community. Please read this before you start posting...

Old September 1st, 2015, 09:09 AM
Junior eCharchan

CanDesi is just really niceCanDesi is just really niceCanDesi is just really niceCanDesi is just really niceCanDesi is just really nice
Re: I am new here. Are there any forum rules here

Hi All

Visited this forum as guest for some time
will start posting soon.

Thanks
Old September 1st, 2015, 09:53 AM
Super eCharchan

swami has a reputation beyond reputeswami has a reputation beyond reputeswami has a reputation beyond reputeswami has a reputation beyond reputeswami has a reputation beyond reputeswami has a reputation beyond reputeswami has a reputation beyond reputeswami has a reputation beyond reputeswami has a reputation beyond reputeswami has a reputation beyond reputeswami has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by goldensoul View Post
I am a woman with 2 small children so I maybe late in replying on the forum. I came to know about this site thro CanDesi.

Let me introduce myself in few lines.

Honest, Mischievous,humorous and happy go lucky person.

live and let live policy.

Believes in making sacrifices to achieve gr8 things in life.

Absolute faith that hardwork and success goes hand in hand.

Do good and you get good with interest in life and vice versa.

My interests are finance and investing in properties/stocks. My hobby is reading, gardening and little bit of cooking.

Any warning/suggestion/advice is appreciated before I start posting on the forum. cheers!

love and regds to all.
Welcome, have a great time on EC
Old September 3rd, 2015, 01:28 PM
Super eCharchan

kalidas has a reputation beyond reputekalidas has a reputation beyond reputekalidas has a reputation beyond reputekalidas has a reputation beyond reputekalidas has a reputation beyond reputekalidas has a reputation beyond reputekalidas has a reputation beyond reputekalidas has a reputation beyond reputekalidas has a reputation beyond reputekalidas has a reputation beyond reputekalidas has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I am a woman with 2 small children so I maybe late in replying on the forum. I came to know about this site thro CanDesi.

My interests are finance and investing in properties/stocks. My hobby is reading, gardening and little bit of cooking.

Any warning/suggestion/advice is appreciated before I start posting on the forum. cheers!

love and regds to all.
Do you really look like Madhuri dixit?

Old September 3rd, 2015, 03:25 PM
Super eCharchan

dirty has a reputation beyond reputedirty has a reputation beyond reputedirty has a reputation beyond reputedirty has a reputation beyond reputedirty has a reputation beyond reputedirty has a reputation beyond reputedirty has a reputation beyond reputedirty has a reputation beyond reputedirty has a reputation beyond reputedirty has a reputation beyond reputedirty has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by kalidas View Post
Do you really look like Madhuri dixit?
Warning..........
Fair use is a limitation and exception to the exclusive right granted by copyright law to the author of a creative work. In United States copyright law, fair use is a doctrine that permits limited use of copyrighted material without acquiring permission from the rights holders. Examples of fair use include commentary, criticism, news reporting, research, teaching, library archiving and scholarship. It provides for the legal, unlicensed citation or incorporation of copyrighted material in another author's work under a four-factor balancing test.
Old September 3rd, 2015, 04:17 PM
Super eCharchan

swami has a reputation beyond reputeswami has a reputation beyond reputeswami has a reputation beyond reputeswami has a reputation beyond reputeswami has a reputation beyond reputeswami has a reputation beyond reputeswami has a reputation beyond reputeswami has a reputation beyond reputeswami has a reputation beyond reputeswami has a reputation beyond reputeswami has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by CanDesi View Post
Hi All

Visited this forum as guest for some time
will start posting soon.

Thanks
Welcome to EC
Old September 3rd, 2015, 05:31 PM
Super eCharchan

kalidas has a reputation beyond reputekalidas has a reputation beyond reputekalidas has a reputation beyond reputekalidas has a reputation beyond reputekalidas has a reputation beyond reputekalidas has a reputation beyond reputekalidas has a reputation beyond reputekalidas has a reputation beyond reputekalidas has a reputation beyond reputekalidas has a reputation beyond reputekalidas has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by dirty View Post
Warning..........
warning kis liye bhai? It was a simple question. It's not like I asked her to show us her tits!

Old September 3rd, 2015, 06:13 PM
Senior eCharchan

Napolean has a reputation beyond reputeNapolean has a reputation beyond reputeNapolean has a reputation beyond reputeNapolean has a reputation beyond reputeNapolean has a reputation beyond reputeNapolean has a reputation beyond reputeNapolean has a reputation beyond reputeNapolean has a reputation beyond reputeNapolean has a reputation beyond reputeNapolean has a reputation beyond reputeNapolean has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

love and regds to all.
Welcome to EC.
Go through Newbie forum to learn what to expect from site.
Old September 3rd, 2015, 06:32 PM
Chaiman Of the Board.

AmthaLal has a reputation beyond reputeAmthaLal has a reputation beyond reputeAmthaLal has a reputation beyond reputeAmthaLal has a reputation beyond reputeAmthaLal has a reputation beyond reputeAmthaLal has a reputation beyond reputeAmthaLal has a reputation beyond reputeAmthaLal has a reputation beyond reputeAmthaLal has a reputation beyond reputeAmthaLal has a reputation beyond reputeAmthaLal has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
warning kis liye bhai? It was a simple question. It's not like I asked her to show us her tits!
Who is stopping you?
Go ahead and ask. Never know, we all might get to see.
Old September 3rd, 2015, 07:53 PM
Senior eCharchan

Aashika has a reputation beyond reputeAashika has a reputation beyond reputeAashika has a reputation beyond reputeAashika has a reputation beyond reputeAashika has a reputation beyond reputeAashika has a reputation beyond reputeAashika has a reputation beyond reputeAashika has a reputation beyond reputeAashika has a reputation beyond reputeAashika has a reputation beyond reputeAashika has a reputation beyond repute

Bobus was a lady??
Old September 4th, 2015, 06:31 AM
Super eCharchan

Quote:
Originally Posted by AmthaLal View Post
Who is stopping you?
Go ahead and ask. Never know, we all might get to see.
I want to, but she might feel bad.

Old September 4th, 2015, 06:58 AM
Junior eCharchan

HeySar is a glorious beacon of lightHeySar is a glorious beacon of lightHeySar is a glorious beacon of lightHeySar is a glorious beacon of lightHeySar is a glorious beacon of lightHeySar is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
I want to, but she might feel bad.
Canadians are nice. It is the colder climate that makes them so. You ask something that you think is riské, and by the time it gets through, warms up and seeks a response, you'd not care anymore.
Just do it... eh ? { that is the Canadian Nike line}
Old September 4th, 2015, 07:01 AM
Junior eCharchan

HeySar is a glorious beacon of lightHeySar is a glorious beacon of lightHeySar is a glorious beacon of lightHeySar is a glorious beacon of lightHeySar is a glorious beacon of lightHeySar is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aashika View Post
Bobus was a lady??
Was ? Are we talking another Bruce Jenner here ?
We must surely be open to anyone like that, who had suffered a lot, not being able to be all that s/he can be.
Old September 4th, 2015, 07:27 AM

sarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond repute

Was because Bobus don't exist no more on ec.
Old September 4th, 2015, 09:00 AM
Banned

Jaggudada is a glorious beacon of lightJaggudada is a glorious beacon of lightJaggudada is a glorious beacon of lightJaggudada is a glorious beacon of lightJaggudada is a glorious beacon of light

Are there forum rules? No rules. If moderator can call a member: besura old uncle then all bets are off, hopefully you should also be able call moderator something similar.
Old September 4th, 2015, 09:12 AM
Dead On Arrival is back

Sane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaggudada View Post
Are there forum rules? No rules. If moderator can call a member: besura old uncle then all bets are off, hopefully you should also be able call moderator something similar.
You can call them fundoos

"Hinduism brought a multitude of religions under one roof and survived for eons. Christianity and other religions will need to do the same or perish." - saneless