eCharcha.Com   Support eCharcha.Com. Click on sponsor ad to shop online!

Advertise Here

Go Back   eCharcha.Com > Culture > Cultural Exchange

Notices

Cultural Exchange Cultural topics - Indian and other

Old May 29th, 2001, 07:14 AM
Proud Hindusthani

chirag2000 is a splendid one to beholdchirag2000 is a splendid one to beholdchirag2000 is a splendid one to beholdchirag2000 is a splendid one to beholdchirag2000 is a splendid one to beholdchirag2000 is a splendid one to beholdchirag2000 is a splendid one to beholdchirag2000 is a splendid one to behold
Angry Sikhs- Hindu Ki talwar {a must read for every sikh and hindu}

The muslims called them "hindu ki Talwar"
They were formed as a warrior class by guru gobind singh creator of khalsa panth to protect hindus.
Generally the first born hindu punjabi boy would become a singh.
Muslims killed their important gurus .Details as under.
Jahangir tortured to death the Sikh holy man and leader Guru Arjun Dev. Guru Arjun Dev was murdered in a terrible way. THE GURU WAS MADE TO SIT BY FORCE ON A HOT STEEL PLATE WHICH HAD A BIG FIRE UNDERNEATH. HE WAS THEN COVERED WITH HOT SAND POURED FROM OVER HIS HEAD. AND TO INSULT HIM FURTHER, HIS BODY WAS WRAPPED WITH THE SKIN OF A FRESHLY SLAUGHTERED COW. The manner of assassination resembles what the Koran advises for killing the infidels.
The fault of the Sikh Guru was that he had refused to give up his own religion for Islam and to include some verses from the Koran in the Sikh holy book, the Granth Sahib.

Guru tegh bahadur murdered by aurangzeb because he stood up fro kashmiri hindus.

Sons of guru gobind singh- Baba fateh singh and baba zorawar singh [both minors] murederd by wazir khan as they refused to give up their religion and convert to islam

Hindus and sikhs had a bit of tension between them recently due to Muslims.
The muslims dressed up as surd[they have abeard 2 y know] and murdered hindus
and the non bearded muslims killed the sikhs.
Both of them felt it was hindus/sikhs but i reality it was paki muslims.
As a hindu i greatly respect the sikhs gurus
The Sikhs are a integral part of hindusthan along with jains, buddhists and ofcourse hindus.
Old May 29th, 2001, 07:24 AM
Senior eCharchan

risingsun has a spectacular aura aboutrisingsun has a spectacular aura aboutrisingsun has a spectacular aura about
keep it up chirag boy,
your posts are certainly enlightening.
btw nobody has doubts what koran advises...terrorist religion
Old May 29th, 2001, 09:28 AM
Senior eCharchan

aryaputra is a splendid one to beholdaryaputra is a splendid one to beholdaryaputra is a splendid one to beholdaryaputra is a splendid one to beholdaryaputra is a splendid one to beholdaryaputra is a splendid one to beholdaryaputra is a splendid one to behold
mr risingsun.

please restrain yourself from branding a religion like that.
if you have some contentions on any issues, please bring them forward logically.

anyway,
I have always beleived that Sikhs are Hindus, no matter what.
Some sikhs tell that they are not Hindus, which I find amusing and tragic at the same time.

How can those people forget their very cause and reason of existence?

To me, Sikhs are Kshatriyas. That's it.
but they all have to learn to live in the same box.
Old May 29th, 2001, 09:32 AM
Senior eCharchan

Big-G has much to be proud ofBig-G has much to be proud ofBig-G has much to be proud ofBig-G has much to be proud ofBig-G has much to be proud ofBig-G has much to be proud ofBig-G has much to be proud ofBig-G has much to be proud ofBig-G has much to be proud of
Abey kuchh din pahley hi toh post kiya tha mainey, "How sikhism was founded"... you guys are mistaking the origins of Khalsa with those of Sikhism....
Old May 29th, 2001, 09:46 AM
Senior eCharchan

risingsun has a spectacular aura aboutrisingsun has a spectacular aura aboutrisingsun has a spectacular aura about
Quote:
Originally posted by aryaputra
mr risingsun.

please restrain yourself from branding a religion like that.
if you have some contentions on any issues, please bring them forward logically.

even my branding is logical mr moderator. All the terrorist who engage in terrorist activities in a part of my country (in case you need more clarifications i am talking of kashmir) follow this religion. and not only that, they carry on all the subversive activities in the name of their religion...they call it JIHAD. what can be more logical?
Old May 29th, 2001, 06:53 PM
Proud Hindusthani

chirag2000 is a splendid one to beholdchirag2000 is a splendid one to beholdchirag2000 is a splendid one to beholdchirag2000 is a splendid one to beholdchirag2000 is a splendid one to beholdchirag2000 is a splendid one to beholdchirag2000 is a splendid one to beholdchirag2000 is a splendid one to behold
Islam is just another name for trerrorism loot murder.
its jsut a legal form

I=intolerance
s-sadism
l-loot
a-arson
m-molestation