eCharcha.Com   Support eCharcha.Com. Click on sponsor ad to shop online!

Advertise Here

Go Back   eCharcha.Com > Entertainment > Films

Notices

Films Your pet peeves and raves about new releases

Old March 3rd, 2010, 08:01 PM
Hyderabad Wala !!!!

BABU_HYDERABADI has a reputation beyond reputeBABU_HYDERABADI has a reputation beyond reputeBABU_HYDERABADI has a reputation beyond reputeBABU_HYDERABADI has a reputation beyond reputeBABU_HYDERABADI has a reputation beyond reputeBABU_HYDERABADI has a reputation beyond reputeBABU_HYDERABADI has a reputation beyond reputeBABU_HYDERABADI has a reputation beyond reputeBABU_HYDERABADI has a reputation beyond reputeBABU_HYDERABADI has a reputation beyond reputeBABU_HYDERABADI has a reputation beyond repute
GAALI a Short film

this is a gaali galoch version of philosophy

I got hold of this video on some of the desi torrent sites, which i believe most of you did not have a chance to watch.

full of hindi gaali galoch and mumbai hindi and hate words for bihari bhaya log

http://www.vimeo.com/9901014

characters in this film

a randi

a bhadwa

couple of good for nothing road side romeos

and a john.
An oft quoted Gandhian phrase is that if all were to follow an eye for an eye and tooth for a tooth, then the world would go blind. The counter to that is that if only some follow this and others don't then it is the non-violent who would go blind while the rogues will rule the world.

Last edited by BABU_HYDERABADI; March 3rd, 2010 at 10:04 PM.
Old March 4th, 2010, 05:22 AM

tantric_yogi has a reputation beyond reputetantric_yogi has a reputation beyond reputetantric_yogi has a reputation beyond reputetantric_yogi has a reputation beyond reputetantric_yogi has a reputation beyond reputetantric_yogi has a reputation beyond reputetantric_yogi has a reputation beyond reputetantric_yogi has a reputation beyond reputetantric_yogi has a reputation beyond reputetantric_yogi has a reputation beyond reputetantric_yogi has a reputation beyond repute
Re: GAALI a Short film

+ rep coming your way Hyderabadibhai. Most enjoyable short film if you were to underemphasis the language. Female is a natural born artiste. Talented, she should be in main-stream Bollwyood movies. Excellent.

I suggest you bring this out in main forum. You do it or let me? Please consider.
Kal Agar Hum Dost Ban Jaayen ... To Sharminda Na Ho!

LLKC ... pure and unadulterated ... LLKC!

दूर से देखने पर तो यही लगता था ... 'वाह! वहाँ क्या मजा होता होगा!'
बुरे फसें 'मजाल', आ कर जन्नत में ... हमने तो सोचा था, कुछ नया होता होगा!

Last edited by tantric_yogi; March 4th, 2010 at 05:25 AM.
Old March 4th, 2010, 08:55 AM
Clown Prince

chitrala has a reputation beyond reputechitrala has a reputation beyond reputechitrala has a reputation beyond reputechitrala has a reputation beyond reputechitrala has a reputation beyond reputechitrala has a reputation beyond reputechitrala has a reputation beyond reputechitrala has a reputation beyond reputechitrala has a reputation beyond reputechitrala has a reputation beyond reputechitrala has a reputation beyond repute

Repped ya Babu... It's a little too long for this subject... after 10 mins it started dragging and became too self-indulgent and snooty like all movies of this genre tend to...
Actress was really good... she never flinched once saying all those lambi waali gaalis..

Old March 4th, 2010, 09:50 AM

sarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond repute

actress was kinda natural.. seemed to me like the focus was more on gaalis than anything else.. not too bad a short movie.
Old March 4th, 2010, 10:13 AM
Hyderabad Wala !!!!

BABU_HYDERABADI has a reputation beyond reputeBABU_HYDERABADI has a reputation beyond reputeBABU_HYDERABADI has a reputation beyond reputeBABU_HYDERABADI has a reputation beyond reputeBABU_HYDERABADI has a reputation beyond reputeBABU_HYDERABADI has a reputation beyond reputeBABU_HYDERABADI has a reputation beyond reputeBABU_HYDERABADI has a reputation beyond reputeBABU_HYDERABADI has a reputation beyond reputeBABU_HYDERABADI has a reputation beyond reputeBABU_HYDERABADI has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by tantric_yogi View Post
+ rep coming your way Hyderabadibhai. Most enjoyable short film if you were to underemphasis the language. Female is a natural born artiste. Talented, she should be in main-stream Bollwyood movies. Excellent.

I suggest you bring this out in main forum. You do it or let me? Please consider.
Thanks, the praise should go to the director of the film. Anyways i did keep this movie in the laal mirchi due to the contents of the film, which does not go well with the other forum discussions.
An oft quoted Gandhian phrase is that if all were to follow an eye for an eye and tooth for a tooth, then the world would go blind. The counter to that is that if only some follow this and others don't then it is the non-violent who would go blind while the rogues will rule the world.
Old March 4th, 2010, 12:50 PM

badriprasad has a reputation beyond reputebadriprasad has a reputation beyond reputebadriprasad has a reputation beyond reputebadriprasad has a reputation beyond reputebadriprasad has a reputation beyond reputebadriprasad has a reputation beyond reputebadriprasad has a reputation beyond reputebadriprasad has a reputation beyond reputebadriprasad has a reputation beyond reputebadriprasad has a reputation beyond reputebadriprasad has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up Review: GAALI - USHA JADHAV'S Performance Worthy of OSCAR!

edit/add: Linked Short Film contains no nudity. Filled with filthy foul language. Watch if for performance, not Gaali Galoz.

I haven't. She has got to be one of most talented and natural actress ... I have had the pleasure of watching perform. Her performance has blown me away.

You must lower the volume due to foul language, please do try not to ... you will be missing out on the best part of her act ... dialogue delivery!

Bollywood is a land of brain-dead bimbos and cosmetics ... doubt if an actress of her calibre will make it. Do wish her all the best.

Its a short film ... 17 minutes long. Disregard film-makers emphasize at foul language ... ADMIRE this young lady for a fine portrayal of a Mumbai prostitute.

5/5 for Usha Jadhav's performance.

edit/add: Please give + rep points to id Babu Hyderabadi for posting the link.
Stupid opinions ... all mine ... worth 2 cents ... you can have for free with a pinch of salt.
"......I can't believe I am saying this..... if you re not humble in this world, this world will thrust humbleness upon you" - Mike Tyson!!!
Distrust Doesn't Hurt - Not As Much as Trust does! - me said first quoted at www echarcha.com

Last edited by badriprasad; March 8th, 2010 at 03:31 AM.
Old March 4th, 2010, 12:58 PM
Super eCharchan

swami has a reputation beyond reputeswami has a reputation beyond reputeswami has a reputation beyond reputeswami has a reputation beyond reputeswami has a reputation beyond reputeswami has a reputation beyond reputeswami has a reputation beyond reputeswami has a reputation beyond reputeswami has a reputation beyond reputeswami has a reputation beyond reputeswami has a reputation beyond repute
Re: USHA JADHAV - Have You Ever Watched An Actress Give Better Performance?

Duplicate post,that too from LM

Quote:
Originally Posted by badriprasad View Post
I haven't.

She has got to be one of most talented and natural actress ... I have had the pleasure of watching perform. Her performance has blown me away.

You must lower the volume due to foul language, please do try not to ... you will be missing out on the best part of her act ... dialogue delivery!

Bollywood is a land of brain-dead bimbos and cosmetics ... doubt if an actress of her calibre will make it. Do wish her all the best.

Keep your finger on + rep ... wait for a while ... a good senior member has posted in one of the forums so let's wait for him to accept credit.

Its a short film ... 17 minutes long. Disregard film-makers emphasize at foul language to admire this young lady for her portrayal of a Mumbai prostitute.

5/5 for Usha Jadhav's performance.

Here ... Gaali ... enjoy!
Old March 4th, 2010, 01:07 PM

badriprasad has a reputation beyond reputebadriprasad has a reputation beyond reputebadriprasad has a reputation beyond reputebadriprasad has a reputation beyond reputebadriprasad has a reputation beyond reputebadriprasad has a reputation beyond reputebadriprasad has a reputation beyond reputebadriprasad has a reputation beyond reputebadriprasad has a reputation beyond reputebadriprasad has a reputation beyond reputebadriprasad has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by swami View Post
Duplicate post,that too from LM
Don't be like Tantric ... never let your fingers type faster than your brains can comprehend.

Did you read the post accompanying link to short film? Good senior member has posted in a forum where many of our new member's have no access. Why do you need to deprive our fine new members of this masterful performance by Usha Jadhav?

For sure there are members who will enjoy her play part of Mumbai prostitute and disregard gali galoz. Swamiji, you click on link in LM forum if you enjoy gali galoz. For those who watch movies for excellence can use link here in main forum. Right? Short film contains no nudity.
Stupid opinions ... all mine ... worth 2 cents ... you can have for free with a pinch of salt.
"......I can't believe I am saying this..... if you re not humble in this world, this world will thrust humbleness upon you" - Mike Tyson!!!
Distrust Doesn't Hurt - Not As Much as Trust does! - me said first quoted at www echarcha.com
Old March 4th, 2010, 01:09 PM
The Y A W N E S T zzzz

raniraja has a reputation beyond reputeraniraja has a reputation beyond reputeraniraja has a reputation beyond reputeraniraja has a reputation beyond reputeraniraja has a reputation beyond reputeraniraja has a reputation beyond reputeraniraja has a reputation beyond reputeraniraja has a reputation beyond reputeraniraja has a reputation beyond reputeraniraja has a reputation beyond reputeraniraja has a reputation beyond repute

Miyan gire to taang oonchi.
I will not be hurried and I will not be bullied

Old March 4th, 2010, 01:42 PM
Hasa Diga Eebowai

Zorro has a reputation beyond reputeZorro has a reputation beyond reputeZorro has a reputation beyond reputeZorro has a reputation beyond reputeZorro has a reputation beyond reputeZorro has a reputation beyond reputeZorro has a reputation beyond reputeZorro has a reputation beyond reputeZorro has a reputation beyond reputeZorro has a reputation beyond reputeZorro has a reputation beyond repute

Too many gaalis. Seemed like the actors were making an extra effort to cuss as much they can. Also the girl kept saying "LauRay" instead of the more commonly used LauDay.
Old March 5th, 2010, 12:29 AM
Senior eCharchan

milanfanabhi has a reputation beyond reputemilanfanabhi has a reputation beyond reputemilanfanabhi has a reputation beyond reputemilanfanabhi has a reputation beyond reputemilanfanabhi has a reputation beyond reputemilanfanabhi has a reputation beyond reputemilanfanabhi has a reputation beyond reputemilanfanabhi has a reputation beyond reputemilanfanabhi has a reputation beyond reputemilanfanabhi has a reputation beyond reputemilanfanabhi has a reputation beyond repute

childish acting...all of them abuse like 8 yr olds who just have figured out new words to abuse.
Old March 5th, 2010, 12:45 AM
senior echarchan

ashdoc has a reputation beyond reputeashdoc has a reputation beyond reputeashdoc has a reputation beyond reputeashdoc has a reputation beyond reputeashdoc has a reputation beyond reputeashdoc has a reputation beyond reputeashdoc has a reputation beyond reputeashdoc has a reputation beyond reputeashdoc has a reputation beyond reputeashdoc has a reputation beyond reputeashdoc has a reputation beyond repute

it has been posted by babu hyderabadi.....

it's the our forum's babu or what ?
Old March 5th, 2010, 05:27 AM
Super eCharchan

swami has a reputation beyond reputeswami has a reputation beyond reputeswami has a reputation beyond reputeswami has a reputation beyond reputeswami has a reputation beyond reputeswami has a reputation beyond reputeswami has a reputation beyond reputeswami has a reputation beyond reputeswami has a reputation beyond reputeswami has a reputation beyond reputeswami has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ashdoc View Post
it has been posted by babu hyderabadi.....

it's the our forum's babu or what ?
Apnaich Babu ,
video dekh kar to lagta hi ke pura film ka team eCharcha waale hi hai
Old March 5th, 2010, 10:09 AM
Dead On Arrival is back

Sane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond repute

What a sexy actress... not a beautiful face but with that body she would be busy all night... and most of the day too

This shows that you need to care for your body and not just the face, which is what most of the India women do. All they do is make sure that their face is fair... and lovely but do not care for the rest of the body, no exercise... no good diet. Time to wake up... learn from this girl... and also from Bharat Ratna Mallika Sherawat

"Kisi ne sahi kaha zindagi kutti cheez hai. You live life without a care in the world not realizing that life is building a heavy load of trash that it dumps on you one fine day, breaking your back." - saneless
Old March 5th, 2010, 10:25 AM
Dhureshvar Dhuracharya

dhurandhar has a reputation beyond reputedhurandhar has a reputation beyond reputedhurandhar has a reputation beyond reputedhurandhar has a reputation beyond reputedhurandhar has a reputation beyond reputedhurandhar has a reputation beyond reputedhurandhar has a reputation beyond reputedhurandhar has a reputation beyond reputedhurandhar has a reputation beyond reputedhurandhar has a reputation beyond reputedhurandhar has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by raniraja View Post
Miyan gire to taang oonchi.
this does not sound as effective as the original version in Gujarati