eCharcha.Com   Support eCharcha.Com. Click on sponsor ad to shop online!

Advertise Here

Go Back   eCharcha.Com > eCharcha Lounge > SoapBox

Notices

SoapBox Speak up, speak on, speak your heart out!

Old February 11th, 2007, 11:11 PM
Senior eCharchan

Ravi has a reputation beyond reputeRavi has a reputation beyond reputeRavi has a reputation beyond reputeRavi has a reputation beyond reputeRavi has a reputation beyond reputeRavi has a reputation beyond reputeRavi has a reputation beyond reputeRavi has a reputation beyond reputeRavi has a reputation beyond reputeRavi has a reputation beyond reputeRavi has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Gadhe Murde Ukhadne ke liye maafi, But,

Paknews was not really a News website. It was sort of some comic stuff some dude(s) set up. It had some legitimate looking links such as Imran Khan ranting against India. That link was up in the video section of 'breaking news'. And that link was up for more than 2 years (in breaking news?).

Looks like the guy(s) went broke for the lack of advertizers. But why agonize over someone's passing. Paknews R.I.P - though, I would more like to see me say 'Pukistan R.I.P'.
Old February 12th, 2007, 09:03 AM
Hum bhi 'Senior' hoon..

FFF is a glorious beacon of lightFFF is a glorious beacon of lightFFF is a glorious beacon of lightFFF is a glorious beacon of lightFFF is a glorious beacon of lightFFF is a glorious beacon of light
Thumbs up Re: RAW Captures American Reporter in Pakistan?

Waqar,

India blames ISI all the time, Pak blames RAW. I know RAW has its agents working everywhere where they have some "purpose". Pak/pakis blaming RAW is acceptable to me.

But the WHOLE WORLD today is getting to know the truth about ISI. Parallel system, system within a system, taliban's mentor what not. So fight with the world, not just India. You and ur tribe are good at that. Mr PBUH wanted it that way.

Think about it a little. Anywhere in the world where two groups are fighting, ur tribe is the one of the two. The other group might be christian, hindu, sikh, america, england, france, israel. We also have your people killing ur own in tons. I like it that way. Spare others who want to live.

Quit this cult for sake of humanity.

RAW or ISI might be good or bad. But this cult....no doubt is the latter.

This cult of urs is created by a mentally deranged hallucinating schezhophrenic paedophilic violent person.

This is a human speaking. not a hindu or christian or moslem or sikh or buddhist or american or pakistani or indian or israeli or british. embrace humanity. quit the cult.
Old February 12th, 2007, 09:19 AM
Hum bhi 'Senior' hoon..

FFF is a glorious beacon of lightFFF is a glorious beacon of lightFFF is a glorious beacon of lightFFF is a glorious beacon of lightFFF is a glorious beacon of lightFFF is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by sgars
Just Curious to know what exactly happened to this Paknews. i used to visit it often in 2004 and got a good load of entertainment reading fiction. One fine day decided to not see it. Then visited after 6 months to find it was gone completely. Good for every one, but just curious to know why.
Exactly same sequence of events apply to me too. used to visit often, stopped for no reason, revisitied after some months and it was gone!
Old February 12th, 2007, 08:10 PM
Hum bhi 'Senior' hoon..

Re: RAW Captures American Reporter in Pakistan?

Oops did not realize this was a old thread...
Old March 12th, 2014, 07:37 AM

sgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond repute

Recon pai, bringing this one back up. Could interest you!
Old March 13th, 2014, 08:07 AM
Super eCharchan

dirty has a reputation beyond reputedirty has a reputation beyond reputedirty has a reputation beyond reputedirty has a reputation beyond reputedirty has a reputation beyond reputedirty has a reputation beyond reputedirty has a reputation beyond reputedirty has a reputation beyond reputedirty has a reputation beyond reputedirty has a reputation beyond reputedirty has a reputation beyond repute

Waqar was Viking. Time pass......
Fair use is a limitation and exception to the exclusive right granted by copyright law to the author of a creative work. In United States copyright law, fair use is a doctrine that permits limited use of copyrighted material without acquiring permission from the rights holders. Examples of fair use include commentary, criticism, news reporting, research, teaching, library archiving and scholarship. It provides for the legal, unlicensed citation or incorporation of copyrighted material in another author's work under a four-factor balancing test.
Old March 16th, 2014, 05:12 PM
Bandook Singh

deshpremi has a reputation beyond reputedeshpremi has a reputation beyond reputedeshpremi has a reputation beyond reputedeshpremi has a reputation beyond reputedeshpremi has a reputation beyond reputedeshpremi has a reputation beyond reputedeshpremi has a reputation beyond reputedeshpremi has a reputation beyond reputedeshpremi has a reputation beyond reputedeshpremi has a reputation beyond reputedeshpremi has a reputation beyond repute

Dirty, reached back safely?
Old March 16th, 2014, 05:44 PM
Super eCharchan

swami has a reputation beyond reputeswami has a reputation beyond reputeswami has a reputation beyond reputeswami has a reputation beyond reputeswami has a reputation beyond reputeswami has a reputation beyond reputeswami has a reputation beyond reputeswami has a reputation beyond reputeswami has a reputation beyond reputeswami has a reputation beyond reputeswami has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by sgars View Post
Just Curious to know what exactly happened to this Paknews. i used to visit it often in 2004 and got a good load of entertainment reading fiction. One fine day decided to not see it. Then visited after 6 months to find it was gone completely. Good for every one, but just curious to know why.
You were their only visitor and when you stopped visiting they closed their site
Old March 17th, 2014, 06:56 PM
Senior eCharchan

Napolean has a reputation beyond reputeNapolean has a reputation beyond reputeNapolean has a reputation beyond reputeNapolean has a reputation beyond reputeNapolean has a reputation beyond reputeNapolean has a reputation beyond reputeNapolean has a reputation beyond reputeNapolean has a reputation beyond reputeNapolean has a reputation beyond reputeNapolean has a reputation beyond reputeNapolean has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by swami View Post
You were their only visitor and when you stopped visiting they closed their site
seems plausible.
Old March 18th, 2014, 07:19 AM
Super eCharchan

dirty has a reputation beyond reputedirty has a reputation beyond reputedirty has a reputation beyond reputedirty has a reputation beyond reputedirty has a reputation beyond reputedirty has a reputation beyond reputedirty has a reputation beyond reputedirty has a reputation beyond reputedirty has a reputation beyond reputedirty has a reputation beyond reputedirty has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by deshpremi View Post
Dirty, reached back safely?
Yes sir. Remember, What happens in Singapore , stays in Singapore.
Fair use is a limitation and exception to the exclusive right granted by copyright law to the author of a creative work. In United States copyright law, fair use is a doctrine that permits limited use of copyrighted material without acquiring permission from the rights holders. Examples of fair use include commentary, criticism, news reporting, research, teaching, library archiving and scholarship. It provides for the legal, unlicensed citation or incorporation of copyrighted material in another author's work under a four-factor balancing test.
Old March 29th, 2014, 11:49 AM

sgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by swami View Post
There are at least 3 more here.
1. FFF - Look at post 18
2. Waqar / Viking - who proudly copied and pasted this stuff.
3. The guy who wrote the original gems (JK).

Anyway, normally my stopping visiting has hurt mostly pubs. One friday evening, Black Cadillac in Bangalore did not allow me in because it was a 'Ladies night'. i told them brashly that i will never stop there again. And guess what. it closed down after a couple of months!
There is another place in greater londonstan which i used to frequent for a carlsberg pint for 1 GBP. i moved far from that place and did not visit them for 3 months or so. and see what happened to that.
last but two para here
Old June 7th, 2018, 07:53 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fei View Post
i have seen the posts of jamshed khan (read: maha chootiya) in pak forum..see the thing about pakistani forums are (paknews and paki defence.com) is that they are a bunch of loosers (without wifes) scouring the NET for anything anti-india and posting it in their forum, and then when a indian comes on their forum and argues they ban him (yes i went to their forum and got banned for arguing something about IAF vs. PAF) anyway it's best to ignore this stuff and i would recommend any paki bastard who is not known for makin reasonable topics (i.e. waqar, nangajeb etc.) to just **** off and stay at their own forums.

in the indian defence forum (www.bharat-rakshak.com) i never found anything anti-paki, all their discussions were very proffesional but if u go to the paki defence forum you will find excessive amounts of cursing, millions of smileys and hordes of anti-india threads, oh yea and lots of use of the word "indicks" on their forums, which they think is offensive for Indians.

here are some of the threads titles started by maha-chootiya (jamshed khan) in paknews forum (that paknews site looks like its made by some looser 16 year old..seriously when compared to high-quality sites like hindustan times etc. it looks like a pile of crap)

Undoing Indian Propaganda

Look at what the Terrorist Army of India is doing in Indian Occupied Kashmir

Occupied Kashmir Jan 16, 02 - 6 women gang raped by Indian Army, 1 man tortured

Sure we Indians like to make fun of Pakistan a lot but we don't dedicate EVERY thread and posts against Pakistan

if anyone wanted to know the difference between Indians and Pakistanis I request you that you direct him/her to these forums

Pakistan

http://forum.paknews.com
http://pub49.ezboard.com/bpakistanidefencedotcom

India

http://www.bharat-rakshak.com/cgi-bin/ultimatebb.cgi

i hope waqar gets my message

Looks like this Jamshed Khan authored one episode of Quantico more here

A recent episode of Priyanka Chopra’s television show, Quantico, in which ‘Indian nationalists’ plot a terrorist attack in Manhattan with the intention of blaming it on Pakistan, has angered several people online. Fans of the actor and the show posted comments on Twitter slamming their decision to include such a plot.

In the episode, which aired on June 1, an MIT professor acquires uranium with which he plans to make a nuclear bomb. An India-Pakistan summit to be held in New York City is his target.