eCharcha.Com   Support eCharcha.Com. Click on sponsor ad to shop online!

Advertise Here

Go Back   eCharcha.Com > LifeStyle > Relationships

Notices

Relationships Discuss your feelings on relationships, intimacy and everything related...

Old September 17th, 2008, 03:25 PM
Lage raho.......

pankajr has a reputation beyond reputepankajr has a reputation beyond reputepankajr has a reputation beyond reputepankajr has a reputation beyond reputepankajr has a reputation beyond reputepankajr has a reputation beyond reputepankajr has a reputation beyond reputepankajr has a reputation beyond reputepankajr has a reputation beyond reputepankajr has a reputation beyond reputepankajr has a reputation beyond repute
Re: I am Kanya raashi, passing through a worst phase

today astrologers dont know or remember Rishi Bhrigu, the predictions by todays astrolger are purely software based,that is there are readymade software available in the market where you put in the details and you get the output, of course the prediction of these software are based on articles from The Brihat Parashara Hora Sashtra of Rishi Parashara,Bhrigu sutras of Rishi Bhrigu, Jaimini Sutras by Rishi Jaimini,Brihat Jataka of the great Varaha Mihira, Saravali of Kalyanavarma, Hora Sara of Pitruvyasa (son of Varahamihira), and Sanketanidhi of Ramadayalu etc. The latest in astrology today is the kp system where predictions are based on nakshatras

Today astrologers use remedies from the lal-kitab and it is said that remedies from lalkitab are simple and give results in 43 days and the remedies are such that people from any religion can do it.The author of lalkitab is unknown.

The remedies i gave was from lal kitab based on his horoscope,i am not a master in astrology but have been studying it for some time now and found that u can know about a person with just his date of birth,place of birth and time of birth,u can know where a person is strong and where a person is weak looking at the position of the planets in his horoscope.

to those who do not believe in astrology remember during sade sati people are humbled down by saturn and makes a person repent for his wrong doings earlier in life,things which were smooth earlier becomes tough, finance is blocked,career stops,people accuse u for no reason,dispute in family etc in short life is in total mess.Sadesati does not mean trouble for 7.5 years it is divided in three parts of 2.5 years and the results are different during each part the first part being the toughest and the smoothing down.for some starting of sadesati brings good result right from the begining and for some it destroys things.
In the olden days why were princes and other students studying in gurukul sent to beg as a part of their training ? it was preparing them for their sadesati in future life
sadesati is a corrective period in life but astrologers paint a scary picture of it so that they can get money in the name of remedy.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tantric_yogi View Post
Bold ... is what I am thinking two. But we will have to wet for some more informasion and conphirmasion to get to the part. Precisely the reason of my earlier rekwest to Rahulbhai.

Chitralaji ... Chirstmans party ... co-workers play a game ... 10 people stand shoulder to shoulder ... few sane meaningful words are whispered in to the ear of the 1st person in line ... by the time last person hears the whisper ... its all insane mumbo-jumbo. We can apply this to 3000 year old happenings.

I propose ...

Rishi Birghu was a gifted young men who possessed knowledge of sun, moon, jupitar and the rest.

Rishi Birghu selected a village of 500 for his project.

Rishi Bhirgu visited the village or lived in the village ... making notes of all daily happenings in the lives of his research objects.

At certain stage of research Rishi Bhirgu knew ... he was on to something.

Rishi Bhirgu came to notice that there was no randomness ... that there was cohesive uniformity between the stars and daily lives of his subject matters ... the villagers. Theory was beginning to take a form. Notes kept piling up.

After certain number of years ... Rishi Bhirghu thought to himself ... ok ... I have enough material now to go back to the Himalayas ... put it all together ... prepare for a presentation.

Rishi Bhirghu presented his findings to a group of peers for a`acceptance in to the league of the great knowers. He was found to be eligible, congratulated, and hailed as the bright future.

Rishi Bhirghu now a confirmed member of the elite club ... finds himself some bright students to start training them in to the latest science of predictology.

Now ... Chitralaji ... so far so good ... unless you disagree with above ... this is not far removed from the way researches are done today.

Chitralaji ... shall we proceed from here?

Because now we need to find out about remedies? Where did these come from? If you recall at the start of this thread ... we had a one post person with the problem seeking help with saade saati ... Rahulbhai, Pankajji (?) and respectable Krantikaribhai offered remedial suggestions. Rishi Birghu and his team were the predictors ... where from came the remedies?
Old September 17th, 2008, 03:57 PM
Sutradhar {admin}

echarcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by pankajr View Post
today astrologers dont know or remember Rishi Bhrigu, the predictions by todays astrolger are purely software based,that is there are readymade software available in the market where you put in the details and you get the output, of course the prediction of these software are based on articles from The Brihat Parashara Hora Sashtra of Rishi Parashara,Bhrigu sutras of Rishi Bhrigu, Jaimini Sutras by Rishi Jaimini,Brihat Jataka of the great Varaha Mihira, Saravali of Kalyanavarma, Hora Sara of Pitruvyasa (son of Varahamihira), and Sanketanidhi of Ramadayalu etc. The latest in astrology today is the kp system where predictions are based on nakshatras

Today astrologers use remedies from the lal-kitab and it is said that remedies from lalkitab are simple and give results in 43 days and the remedies are such that people from any religion can do it.The author of lalkitab is unknown.

The remedies i gave was from lal kitab based on his horoscope,i am not a master in astrology but have been studying it for some time now and found that u can know about a person with just his date of birth,place of birth and time of birth,u can know where a person is strong and where a person is weak looking at the position of the planets in his horoscope.

to those who do not believe in astrology remember during sade sati people are humbled down by saturn and makes a person repent for his wrong doings earlier in life,things which were smooth earlier becomes tough, finance is blocked,career stops,people accuse u for no reason,dispute in family etc in short life is in total mess.Sadesati does not mean trouble for 7.5 years it is divided in three parts of 2.5 years and the results are different during each part the first part being the toughest and the smoothing down.for some starting of sadesati brings good result right from the begining and for some it destroys things.
In the olden days why were princes and other students studying in gurukul sent to beg as a part of their training ? it was preparing them for their sadesati in future life
sadesati is a corrective period in life but astrologers paint a scary picture of it so that they can get money in the name of remedy.
Serious question - Can I send you my details and can you tell me a bit of what you can.
I am being serious, no jokes.
Old September 17th, 2008, 04:38 PM

tantric_yogi has a reputation beyond reputetantric_yogi has a reputation beyond reputetantric_yogi has a reputation beyond reputetantric_yogi has a reputation beyond reputetantric_yogi has a reputation beyond reputetantric_yogi has a reputation beyond reputetantric_yogi has a reputation beyond reputetantric_yogi has a reputation beyond reputetantric_yogi has a reputation beyond reputetantric_yogi has a reputation beyond reputetantric_yogi has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by rahulpsharma View Post
Faith is always irrational......

is the handicap ... we cannot be rational ... this thread is witness ... fighting both hands tied.

So is astrology such a big evil that it deserves to be brandished as threat to existence or mankind or whatever....???

No ... it is not ... except when practitioners use it to control, terrorise, and subjudicate the poor.
[/font]
Thanks for input ... please continue
Kal Agar Hum Dost Ban Jaayen ... To Sharminda Na Ho!

LLKC ... pure and unadulterated ... LLKC!

दूर से देखने पर तो यही लगता था ... 'वाह! वहाँ क्या मजा होता होगा!'
बुरे फसें 'मजाल', आ कर जन्नत में ... हमने तो सोचा था, कुछ नया होता होगा!
Old September 17th, 2008, 04:44 PM

tantric_yogi has a reputation beyond reputetantric_yogi has a reputation beyond reputetantric_yogi has a reputation beyond reputetantric_yogi has a reputation beyond reputetantric_yogi has a reputation beyond reputetantric_yogi has a reputation beyond reputetantric_yogi has a reputation beyond reputetantric_yogi has a reputation beyond reputetantric_yogi has a reputation beyond reputetantric_yogi has a reputation beyond reputetantric_yogi has a reputation beyond repute
Question Re: I am Kanya raashi, passing through a worst phase

Quote:

t
I knew so little ... Lal Kitab! Kindly elaborate what you have learnt so far ... is it similar to Birghu Shastra of various kinds you describe ... kindly do spare some time.

Pankajbhai ... no arguments about Saade Saati except one question ... is it okay to assume that bad karmas accumulate to kick you at the weakest point of your life ... speaking in terms of planetary positions and Lal Kitab?

edit/add ... Pankajbhai ... is this what you refer to ... Lal Kitab ... simple remedies ... no mention of reciting a mantra 10001 times ... Sutradarji's request to you makes me ask a question ... can a person place his/her horoscope next to printed pages of this book and work out the remedies?

Last edited by tantric_yogi; September 17th, 2008 at 05:34 PM.
Old September 17th, 2008, 09:21 PM
Sutradhar {admin}

echarcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I knew so little ... Lal Kitab! Kindly elaborate what you have learnt so far ... is it similar to Birghu Shastra of various kinds you describe ... kindly do spare some time.

Pankajbhai ... no arguments about Saade Saati except one question ... is it okay to assume that bad karmas accumulate to kick you at the weakest point of your life ... speaking in terms of planetary positions and Lal Kitab?

edit/add ... Pankajbhai ... is this what you refer to ... Lal Kitab ... simple remedies ... no mention of reciting a mantra 10001 times ... Sutradarji's request to you makes me ask a question ... can a person place his/her horoscope next to printed pages of this book and work out the remedies?
Check this
http://www.mylalkitabupay.org/
Old September 17th, 2008, 11:53 PM
Lage raho.......

pankajr has a reputation beyond reputepankajr has a reputation beyond reputepankajr has a reputation beyond reputepankajr has a reputation beyond reputepankajr has a reputation beyond reputepankajr has a reputation beyond reputepankajr has a reputation beyond reputepankajr has a reputation beyond reputepankajr has a reputation beyond reputepankajr has a reputation beyond reputepankajr has a reputation beyond repute

yes all your bad karmas kick you at the weakest point of your life,during sade sati even the smallest mistake can give you big punishments.

There are many medical books available,many medical sites but can one treat oneself looking at them ?same with astrology and lalkitab.
In astrology there are some born nature/problems in a person which cannot be changed with any remedies but some current problems can be diluted not totally avoided.

@echarcha tell me if you have problem in any area of life i will try to see if there is anything can be done after getting your birth details

Quote:

Old September 18th, 2008, 09:32 AM
Dead On Arrival is back

Sane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
yes all your bad karmas kick you at the weakest point of your life,during sade sati even the smallest mistake can give you big punishments.

There are many medical books available,many medical sites but can one treat oneself looking at them ?same with astrology and lalkitab.
In astrology there are some born nature/problems in a person which cannot be changed with any remedies but some current problems can be diluted not totally avoided.

@echarcha tell me if you have problem in any area of life i will try to see if there is anything can be done after getting your birth details
Pankajoor pai, why are you misleading people (echans) on a false premise. Your statement that bad karmas kick you at the weakest point, though indirectly correct, is very misleading. When a human being has problems (one or more), he/she is unduly stressed. Now it depends on how he copes with his problems. Also, it depends on whether he already had some unseen hidden problems (like health-related) already pre-existing. If so, stress usually brings such problems out... and all of a sudden it seems as if his whole world is coming crashing down... and conniving astrologers then use this to predict a whole lot of bullshit about the person.

As they said somewhere... attitude is 100% (or was it 110%?) .

"Hinduism brought a multitude of religions under one roof and survived for eons. Christianity and other religions will need to do the same or perish." - saneless
Old September 18th, 2008, 09:37 AM
Sutradhar {admin}

Quote:

pankaj bhai, please PM me your email address. I will correspond on that. Thanks for helping.
Old September 18th, 2008, 05:45 PM
Senior eCharchan

HarHarMahaDev has a brilliant futureHarHarMahaDev has a brilliant futureHarHarMahaDev has a brilliant futureHarHarMahaDev has a brilliant futureHarHarMahaDev has a brilliant futureHarHarMahaDev has a brilliant futureHarHarMahaDev has a brilliant futureHarHarMahaDev has a brilliant futureHarHarMahaDev has a brilliant futureHarHarMahaDev has a brilliant futureHarHarMahaDev has a brilliant future

Quote:

Please don't compare your nutty beliefs with medical science. There in nothing in common between a doctor and an astrolger. Don't delude yourself and others by making that association.
Old September 18th, 2008, 06:12 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by HarHarMahaDev View Post
Please don't compare your nutty beliefs with medical science. There in nothing in common between a doctor and an astrolger. Don't delude yourself and others by making that association.
HarHarbhai ... about tem I tell you ... mitha words don't cost much ... mitha words don't mek you small. I can understand you don't got no tem to bullshit but bullshit does not take much time either.

I could have written sem sem ... conveyed the message ... like this ...

Bullshit ... come now Pankajbhai ... how can you compare the two? Help me out ... what is common between a doctor and an astrologer? I think you are mistaken.

See ... Harharbhai?

Pankajbhai ... disregard above ... I think you refer to process one has to go through to reach the stage of expertise ... comfortable enough to advise others. I think so?

Old September 18th, 2008, 06:29 PM
Senior eCharchan

HarHarMahaDev has a brilliant futureHarHarMahaDev has a brilliant futureHarHarMahaDev has a brilliant futureHarHarMahaDev has a brilliant futureHarHarMahaDev has a brilliant futureHarHarMahaDev has a brilliant futureHarHarMahaDev has a brilliant futureHarHarMahaDev has a brilliant futureHarHarMahaDev has a brilliant futureHarHarMahaDev has a brilliant futureHarHarMahaDev has a brilliant future

Quote:
HarHarbhai ... about tem I tell you ... mitha words don't cost much ... mitha words don't mek you small. I can understand you don't got no tem to bullshit but bullshit does not take much time either.

I could have written sem sem ... conveyed the message ... like this ...

Bullshit ... come now Pankajbhai ... how can you compare the two? Help me out ... what is common between a doctor and an astrologer? I think you are mistaken.

See ... Harharbhai?

Pankajbhai ... disregard above ... I think you refer to process one has to go through to reach the stage of expertise ... comfortable enough to advise others. I think so?
Thanks for the unsolicited education in grace and ettiquette...but I'll pass. When I need to learn something from you, I'll ask.

Last edited by HarHarMahaDev; September 18th, 2008 at 06:50 PM.
Old September 18th, 2008, 06:32 PM
Senior eCharchan

rahulpsharma has a reputation beyond reputerahulpsharma has a reputation beyond reputerahulpsharma has a reputation beyond reputerahulpsharma has a reputation beyond reputerahulpsharma has a reputation beyond reputerahulpsharma has a reputation beyond reputerahulpsharma has a reputation beyond reputerahulpsharma has a reputation beyond reputerahulpsharma has a reputation beyond reputerahulpsharma has a reputation beyond reputerahulpsharma has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I admire your rabid opposition and rancour for astrology........ Only that the opposition seems a little unscientific........ Pratyaksham kim pramaanam....... Why not experiment, a more scientific way, and further consolidate/shake your belief........ Send your details to Pankaj and see for yourself if he can tell something about you that borders on truth....... When I studied science I was told that any theory, no matter however convincing, if not verified experimentally cant be accepted as a scientific theory..........
Old September 18th, 2008, 06:54 PM
Senior eCharchan

Quote:
I admire your rabid opposition and rancour for astrology........ Only that the opposition seems a little unscientific........ Pratyaksham kim pramaanam....... Why not experiment, a more scientific way, and further consolidate/shake your belief........ Send your details to Pankaj and see for yourself if he can tell something about you that borders on truth....... When I studied science I was told that any theory, no matter however convincing, if not verified experimentally cant be accepted as a scientific theory..........
My opposition seems a little unscientific?? Bwhaa-a-a-t? Let me try and re-examine your above statements. Really, I still can't follow.

What is the theory you are proposing? Is your theory open to cross-examination or are we expected to accept the theory kit and kaboodle without opposition.
Old September 18th, 2008, 07:13 PM
Senior eCharchan

rahulpsharma has a reputation beyond reputerahulpsharma has a reputation beyond reputerahulpsharma has a reputation beyond reputerahulpsharma has a reputation beyond reputerahulpsharma has a reputation beyond reputerahulpsharma has a reputation beyond reputerahulpsharma has a reputation beyond reputerahulpsharma has a reputation beyond reputerahulpsharma has a reputation beyond reputerahulpsharma has a reputation beyond reputerahulpsharma has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
My opposition seems a little unscientific?? Bwhaa-a-a-t? Let me try and re-examine your above statements. Really, I still can't follow.

What is the theory you are proposing? Is your theory open to cross-examination or are we expected to accept the theory kit and kaboodle without opposition.
I didnt know my response would generate such an extreme sense of surprise and disbelief....... Pankaj says he knows astrology...... He's studied it or studied it atleast more than those who oppose it without studying it....... So if you want to disprove him the only scientific method is to experiment........ and what better way to experiment, than to experiement on yourself...... Skeptics may say that others may even cheat and lie....... You wont....... I didnt know it was such a difficult idea to digest......
Old September 18th, 2008, 07:18 PM
Sutradhar {admin}

Quote:

Quote:
I didnt know my response would generate such an extreme sense of surprise and disbelief....... Pankaj says he knows astrology...... He's studied it or studied it atleast more than those who oppose it without studying it....... So if you want to disprove him the only scientific method is to experiment........ and what better way to experiment, than to experiement on yourself...... Skeptics may say that others may even cheat and lie....... You wont....... I didnt know it was such a difficult idea to digest......

In our verdic astrology, the pundits use something called 'naadi' which is part of your janam kundli. Now when marriages were arranged, it was required that the groom and bride not have the same 'naadi'.

Today if you check, this naadi corresponds to difference in blood groups. Modern science says that having same blood group can cause problems in child birth. There are medicines to overcome this today, but a study was done and it was found that this 'naadi' concept was very accurate vis-a-vis compatible blood groups in 95% of the cases.

I had read this long ago in the Marathi newspaper Loksatta or Maharashtra Times, not sure.

So there must be some truth to the science of astrology.