eCharcha.Com   Support eCharcha.Com. Click on sponsor ad to shop online!

Advertise Here

Go Back   eCharcha.Com > LifeStyle > Relationships

Notices

Relationships Discuss your feelings on relationships, intimacy and everything related...

Old January 21st, 2008, 04:10 AM
Senior eCharchan

Bro has much to be proud ofBro has much to be proud ofBro has much to be proud ofBro has much to be proud ofBro has much to be proud ofBro has much to be proud ofBro has much to be proud ofBro has much to be proud ofBro has much to be proud ofBro has much to be proud of
How would you deal...

If you are in the situation I am in...

Before my marriage I met a girl as a part of marriage alliance. It ended in rejecting. Now after 2.5 years she joins the company I am working for.

I know she is not yet married and I think she recognizes me...But I am behaving like I don't remember meeting her.

I don't know if I am right, wrong or okay in my behavior...How would you deal with this situation.
Old January 21st, 2008, 04:56 AM
Senior eCharchan

vyomkeshsaxena has a reputation beyond reputevyomkeshsaxena has a reputation beyond reputevyomkeshsaxena has a reputation beyond reputevyomkeshsaxena has a reputation beyond reputevyomkeshsaxena has a reputation beyond reputevyomkeshsaxena has a reputation beyond reputevyomkeshsaxena has a reputation beyond reputevyomkeshsaxena has a reputation beyond reputevyomkeshsaxena has a reputation beyond reputevyomkeshsaxena has a reputation beyond reputevyomkeshsaxena has a reputation beyond repute
Re: How would you deal...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bro

Before my marriage I met a girl as a part of marriage alliance. It ended in rejecting. Now after 2.5 years she joins the company I am working for.

I know she is not yet married and I think she recognizes me...But I am behaving like I don't remember meeting her.

I don't know if I am right, wrong or okay in my behavior...How would you deal with this situation.

keep updating us....

btw who rejected whom??
Old January 21st, 2008, 08:32 AM
Senior eCharchan

love_to_surf has much to be proud oflove_to_surf has much to be proud oflove_to_surf has much to be proud oflove_to_surf has much to be proud oflove_to_surf has much to be proud oflove_to_surf has much to be proud oflove_to_surf has much to be proud oflove_to_surf has much to be proud oflove_to_surf has much to be proud oflove_to_surf has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bro

In my opinion it is wrong...If I was you then I would have gone forward and introduced myself with past link..how long you can hide like this ? She is now working with you so try to be nice and friendly with her.

------

Editing further....I recollect that you recently got married to a lady with son and I guess during that search you met this girl too...so there is no need to hide from this girl...If I was you then I would have happily given news of marrying lady having son with her previous marriage.I am surprised that person who took such a kind and bold step in marrying such woman is hesitant to go forward and talk to past alliance rejected girl.

Last edited by love_to_surf; January 21st, 2008 at 08:49 AM.
Old January 21st, 2008, 08:40 AM
IDLE Treasurer

dollyg has a reputation beyond reputedollyg has a reputation beyond reputedollyg has a reputation beyond reputedollyg has a reputation beyond reputedollyg has a reputation beyond reputedollyg has a reputation beyond reputedollyg has a reputation beyond reputedollyg has a reputation beyond reputedollyg has a reputation beyond reputedollyg has a reputation beyond reputedollyg has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bro

I would say hi-bye - be pretty formal and courteous. And then forget about it. wouldnt get too nice-nice and friendly-friendly. that wld be awkward.

If everyone is thinking alike, then someone isn't thinking

Last edited by dollyg; January 21st, 2008 at 09:32 AM.
Old January 21st, 2008, 09:19 AM
Banned

soniya has a spectacular aura aboutsoniya has a spectacular aura aboutsoniya has a spectacular aura about

hmmm...i think tumhe normal behave karne ko mangta hai.
baat karo, per free mat ho jana.
As dollyg said ...okay?

im sure us bandi ne tumhe reject kiya hoga...kahein tumhe us se pyar to nahi tha.
oho pyar chupaye nahi chupta...to ab?
i have a idea job hi chor do..yes

na rahe ga baans na baje gi basoori
Old January 21st, 2008, 01:56 PM
Senior eCharchan

pakkidost has a reputation beyond reputepakkidost has a reputation beyond reputepakkidost has a reputation beyond reputepakkidost has a reputation beyond reputepakkidost has a reputation beyond reputepakkidost has a reputation beyond reputepakkidost has a reputation beyond reputepakkidost has a reputation beyond reputepakkidost has a reputation beyond reputepakkidost has a reputation beyond reputepakkidost has a reputation beyond repute

Be your normal self.. dont mention the past incidence, continue behaving like you do with others in the office and DO NOT TALK ABOUT the past you both share in the office.

Loud and Proud LLKC member since infinity and beyond

Loud but not so Proud IDLE
Old January 21st, 2008, 02:00 PM
Dhureshvar Dhuracharya

dhurandhar has a reputation beyond reputedhurandhar has a reputation beyond reputedhurandhar has a reputation beyond reputedhurandhar has a reputation beyond reputedhurandhar has a reputation beyond reputedhurandhar has a reputation beyond reputedhurandhar has a reputation beyond reputedhurandhar has a reputation beyond reputedhurandhar has a reputation beyond reputedhurandhar has a reputation beyond reputedhurandhar has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by love_to_surf
In my opinion it is wrong...If I was you then I would have gone forward and introduced myself with past link..how long you can hide like this ? She is now working with you so try to be nice and friendly with her.

------

Editing further....I recollect that you recently got married to a lady with son and I guess during that search you met this girl too...so there is no need to hide from this girl...If I was you then I would have happily given news of marrying lady having son with her previous marriage.I am surprised that person who took such a kind and bold step in marrying such woman is hesitant to go forward and talk to past alliance rejected girl.
Buy one get one free deal, bro?
Old January 21st, 2008, 02:39 PM
Sutradhar {admin}

echarcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bro

Keep doing as you are - ignore her.
Old January 21st, 2008, 03:20 PM
Proud LLKC member

landyaBhai has a reputation beyond reputelandyaBhai has a reputation beyond reputelandyaBhai has a reputation beyond reputelandyaBhai has a reputation beyond reputelandyaBhai has a reputation beyond reputelandyaBhai has a reputation beyond reputelandyaBhai has a reputation beyond reputelandyaBhai has a reputation beyond reputelandyaBhai has a reputation beyond reputelandyaBhai has a reputation beyond reputelandyaBhai has a reputation beyond repute

Just ignore about the past situation ... past is past ... someone should be mature ... kabr khod, mitti daal, aur bhool jaa ... aur kahi bhi miley to hi bol ... hi-bye waala kissa achha hai ...

mere yaha bhi ek party hai jiski ammi mujhse uski ladki ka rishta mere dost keyy thruu lekar aayi thi ...

sabsey pehle maine apni biwi ko bataya ki aisi party mere group mein kaam kar reli hai ... aur hum log mast baatein karte hai ... kyonki jo mera colleague hai woh uskey friend ki neice hai aur mein aur mera colleague langotya yaar hai ... mein usko pehli hi bolkar rakha thaa ki apun ko koi jam nahi reli hai ...

aur ek party mein yeh dono miley ... and my wifey is talking to her about how my company is doing ... what kind of work she does ... and a group of ladies also danced in private and my wifey said, she dances well

We are cool ... in-office and in-home ...

bole-toh thanddd rakhney kaa ... usually hum joh apne mann mein duvidhaa-bhare halaat banaate hai ... woh sach mein aise hote nahi hai ... sab dimagi khel hai .. dimaag ko baaju mein rakhne kaa ... aur cool rehne kaa ...
Old January 21st, 2008, 05:05 PM
Banned

chadhakya is just really nicechadhakya is just really nicechadhakya is just really nicechadhakya is just really nicechadhakya is just really nice

Please refer to my post
http://www.echarcha.com/forum/showthread.php?t=27729
and pass her contact info to me (If she is goodlooking )
Old January 21st, 2008, 09:56 PM

sarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by chadhakya
Please refer to my post
kya ec pe matrimonial kabhi khula?
Old January 22nd, 2008, 12:01 AM
Senior eCharchan

milanfanabhi has a reputation beyond reputemilanfanabhi has a reputation beyond reputemilanfanabhi has a reputation beyond reputemilanfanabhi has a reputation beyond reputemilanfanabhi has a reputation beyond reputemilanfanabhi has a reputation beyond reputemilanfanabhi has a reputation beyond reputemilanfanabhi has a reputation beyond reputemilanfanabhi has a reputation beyond reputemilanfanabhi has a reputation beyond reputemilanfanabhi has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by chadhakya
Please refer to my post
sab saale apni jeb bharne mein lage pade hain
Old January 22nd, 2008, 09:53 AM
Banned

chadhakya is just really nicechadhakya is just really nicechadhakya is just really nicechadhakya is just really nicechadhakya is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by sarv_shaktimaan
kya ec pe matrimonial kabhi khula?
Quote:
Originally Posted by milanfanabhi
sab saale apni jeb bharne mein lage pade hain
Sab log bande ko advice dene me lage hai Bichari Kanya ke bare me koi nahi soch raha hai.

My solution is more practical and it will solve his problem as well.
Old January 22nd, 2008, 10:27 AM
Life is BEAUtiful

sunnykode has a reputation beyond reputesunnykode has a reputation beyond reputesunnykode has a reputation beyond reputesunnykode has a reputation beyond reputesunnykode has a reputation beyond reputesunnykode has a reputation beyond reputesunnykode has a reputation beyond reputesunnykode has a reputation beyond reputesunnykode has a reputation beyond reputesunnykode has a reputation beyond reputesunnykode has a reputation beyond repute
Lightbulb Re: How would you deal...

I somehow remember Life in A Metro movie with Konkona sen plot.
Many ppl have advised you on this matter, so looks like you are already full. I would like to say unless you like her, then do not get much involved. say hi/bye and stop with that. You do not want to complicate things for you or for her.

Old January 22nd, 2008, 01:27 PM

tantric_yogi has a reputation beyond reputetantric_yogi has a reputation beyond reputetantric_yogi has a reputation beyond reputetantric_yogi has a reputation beyond reputetantric_yogi has a reputation beyond reputetantric_yogi has a reputation beyond reputetantric_yogi has a reputation beyond reputetantric_yogi has a reputation beyond reputetantric_yogi has a reputation beyond reputetantric_yogi has a reputation beyond reputetantric_yogi has a reputation beyond repute
Talking Re: How would you deal...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bro

You are being ambiguous. Important bit of information is missing ... who rejected whom.

She rejected you ... now she now knows you don't make 2+million a year ... not a CFO of the company but a mere cubicle number. She is thanking her lucky stars ... as you read this. No worries ... continue decorating your cubicle.

You rejected her ... Bro, you are knee deep in Sutradarji's toilet. Pack your cardboard box and leave in peace before she makes you regret the day you went to her parent's home for free dinner ... few free dinners. You asked her very personal impertinent questions. You made her father/mother/brothers to pick and drop you back home; borrowed money from her family with promises that you'll return/pay it all back once married.

Leave while you can still on two or she will make you leave on all four. Hell hath no furry like woman scorned. I request members of this site to kindly include Bro in prayers. He is going need them.
Kal Agar Hum Dost Ban Jaayen ... To Sharminda Na Ho!

LLKC ... pure and unadulterated ... LLKC!

दूर से देखने पर तो यही लगता था ... 'वाह! वहाँ क्या मजा होता होगा!'
बुरे फसें 'मजाल', आ कर जन्नत में ... हमने तो सोचा था, कुछ नया होता होगा!