eCharcha.Com   Support eCharcha.Com. Click on sponsor ad to shop online!

Advertise Here

Go Back   eCharcha.Com > eCharcha Lounge > Friday Special

Notices

Friday Special Tickle your funny bone...

Old August 29th, 2011, 12:24 PM
Senior eCharchan

Premi has a reputation beyond reputePremi has a reputation beyond reputePremi has a reputation beyond reputePremi has a reputation beyond reputePremi has a reputation beyond reputePremi has a reputation beyond reputePremi has a reputation beyond reputePremi has a reputation beyond reputePremi has a reputation beyond reputePremi has a reputation beyond reputePremi has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Thread for 26 Aug. 2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by echarcha View Post
Mother of girl is worried about her young daughter going on a date.

She hands over a packet of condoms and says, 'Beta, I know you are grown up, but are you using protection, as I worry'

Daughter, 'Mother, dont worry, I am dating Julie, so please give me a moolie'

(Moolie --> Radish)

old but funny...

I heard it with adam rhymes with condom
and julie offcourse with moolie.
Old August 29th, 2011, 03:21 PM
Senior eCharchan

Premi has a reputation beyond reputePremi has a reputation beyond reputePremi has a reputation beyond reputePremi has a reputation beyond reputePremi has a reputation beyond reputePremi has a reputation beyond reputePremi has a reputation beyond reputePremi has a reputation beyond reputePremi has a reputation beyond reputePremi has a reputation beyond reputePremi has a reputation beyond repute

some laughs...

IMPORTANT NOTICE: No media files are hosted on these forums. By clicking the link below you agree to view content from an external website. We can not be held responsible for the suitability or legality of this material. If the video does not play, wait a minute or try again later.
I AGREE
Old August 29th, 2011, 04:20 PM
Chaiman Of the Board.

AmthaLal has a reputation beyond reputeAmthaLal has a reputation beyond reputeAmthaLal has a reputation beyond reputeAmthaLal has a reputation beyond reputeAmthaLal has a reputation beyond reputeAmthaLal has a reputation beyond reputeAmthaLal has a reputation beyond reputeAmthaLal has a reputation beyond reputeAmthaLal has a reputation beyond reputeAmthaLal has a reputation beyond reputeAmthaLal has a reputation beyond repute

Sahi hai....

Quote:
Originally Posted by ashdoc View Post
If you scream Paula Abdul in Mohd. Ali Road in mumbai, Abdul will get you an extra pav!
Old August 29th, 2011, 04:48 PM
Chaiman Of the Board.

AmthaLal has a reputation beyond reputeAmthaLal has a reputation beyond reputeAmthaLal has a reputation beyond reputeAmthaLal has a reputation beyond reputeAmthaLal has a reputation beyond reputeAmthaLal has a reputation beyond reputeAmthaLal has a reputation beyond reputeAmthaLal has a reputation beyond reputeAmthaLal has a reputation beyond reputeAmthaLal has a reputation beyond reputeAmthaLal has a reputation beyond repute

A woman's husband had been slipping in and out of a coma for several months. Yet she had stayed by his bedside every single day.

One day, when he came to, he motioned for her to come nearer.

As she sat by him, he whispered, eyes full of tears, "You know what..?? You have been with me all through the bad times. When I got fired, you were there to support me. When my business failed, you were there. When I got shot, you were by my side. When we lost the house, you stayed right here. When my health started failing, you were still by my side..."

"You know what Martha..??"

"What dear..??" She gently asked, smiling as her heart began to fill with warmth.

"I'm beginning to think you're bad luck.... "
Old August 30th, 2011, 01:10 PM
Senior eCharchan

AN AMERICAN VISITED INDIA AND WENT BACK TO AMERICA

WHERE HE MET HIS INDIAN FRIEND WHO ASKED HIM

HOW DID U FIND MY COUNTRY

THE AMERICAN SAID IT IS A GREAT COUNTRY

WITH SOLID ANCIENT HISTORY

AND IMMENSELY RICH WITH NATURAL RESOURCES.

THE INDIAN FRIEND THEN ASKED ….

HOW DID U FIND INDIANS …….??

INDIANS??

WHO INDIANS??

I DIDN'T FIND OR MET A SINGLE INDIAN

THERE IN INDIA…….

WHAT NONSENSE??

WHO ELSE COULD U MET IN INDIA THEN……??

THE AMERICAN SAID ……..

IN KASHMIR I MET A KASHMIRI–

IN PUNJAB A PUNJABI—–

IN BIHAR,MAHARASTRA, RAJASTHAN, BENGAL,TAMILNADU,KERALA

BIHARI,MARATHI, MARWADI, BENGALI,TAMILIAN, MALAYALI………

THEN I MET

A MUSLIM,

A HINDU

A CHRISTIAN,

A JAIN,

A BUDDHIST

AND MANY MANY MANY MORE

BUT NOT A SINGLE INDIAN DID I MEET

…………………………………………………………...

THINK HOW SERIOUS THIS JOKE IS……………..

THE DAY WOULD NOT BE FAR OFF WHEN INDEED WE WOULD

BECOME A COLLECTION OF NATION STATES AS SOME

REGIONAL ANTI-NATIONAL POLITICIANS WANT ...

FIGHT BACK -

ALWAYS SAY I AM INDIAN

JAI HIND

Regards,

A

True Indian
Old August 30th, 2011, 01:28 PM
IDLE Treasurer

dollyg has a reputation beyond reputedollyg has a reputation beyond reputedollyg has a reputation beyond reputedollyg has a reputation beyond reputedollyg has a reputation beyond reputedollyg has a reputation beyond reputedollyg has a reputation beyond reputedollyg has a reputation beyond reputedollyg has a reputation beyond reputedollyg has a reputation beyond reputedollyg has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by AmthaLal View Post
A woman's husband had been slipping in and out of a coma for several months. Yet she had stayed by his bedside every single day.

One day, when he came to, he motioned for her to come nearer.

As she sat by him, he whispered, eyes full of tears, "You know what..?? You have been with me all through the bad times. When I got fired, you were there to support me. When my business failed, you were there. When I got shot, you were by my side. When we lost the house, you stayed right here. When my health started failing, you were still by my side..."

"You know what Martha..??"

"What dear..??" She gently asked, smiling as her heart began to fill with warmth.

"I'm beginning to think you're bad luck.... "
lmao!!! ! ..........too funny

If everyone is thinking alike, then someone isn't thinking

Old August 30th, 2011, 01:29 PM
Senior eCharchan

IMPORTANT NOTICE: No media files are hosted on these forums. By clicking the link below you agree to view content from an external website. We can not be held responsible for the suitability or legality of this material. If the video does not play, wait a minute or try again later.
I AGREE

old liril ad..
who is the girl in it...
Old September 1st, 2011, 09:38 AM
Senior eCharchan

For somebody special.

Ray Lamontagne

I AGREE
Old September 1st, 2011, 09:54 AM
Chaiman Of the Board.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Premi View Post
so you think you CAN ride.......

I AGREE

Nice.

But, tell him to ride his bike in Ahmedabad's inner city traffic without touching anything. Can he do that?
Old September 1st, 2011, 09:57 AM
Senior eCharchan

Quote:
Nice.

But, tell him to ride his bike in Ahmedabad's inner city traffic without touching anything. Can he do that?
moving parts are excluded in the ride. over there he ll have the local enfield bullet and with a cops uniform and the guns they carry he ll make his way clear from all traffic.
Old September 1st, 2011, 10:12 AM
Chaiman Of the Board.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Premi View Post
moving parts are excluded in the ride. over there he ll have the local enfield bullet and with a cops uniform and the guns they carry he ll make his way clear from all traffic.
Ghantaa. Try to move Ahmedabad's Auto's and pedestrians off your way. If you don't believe me, Ask Aragorn or Chrachilla.
Oh! and not to forget Gaumaataa's too.
Old September 8th, 2011, 06:38 AM
Senior eCharchan

aragorn has a reputation beyond reputearagorn has a reputation beyond reputearagorn has a reputation beyond reputearagorn has a reputation beyond reputearagorn has a reputation beyond reputearagorn has a reputation beyond reputearagorn has a reputation beyond reputearagorn has a reputation beyond reputearagorn has a reputation beyond reputearagorn has a reputation beyond reputearagorn has a reputation beyond repute

6th Sep is the worst day for Delhi . . . They faced

1 - Bomb Blast

2 - Earthquake

and 3 - Sonia Gandhi returns to Delhi from USA Safely
Old September 8th, 2011, 06:40 AM
Senior eCharchan

aragorn has a reputation beyond reputearagorn has a reputation beyond reputearagorn has a reputation beyond reputearagorn has a reputation beyond reputearagorn has a reputation beyond reputearagorn has a reputation beyond reputearagorn has a reputation beyond reputearagorn has a reputation beyond reputearagorn has a reputation beyond reputearagorn has a reputation beyond reputearagorn has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Ghantaa. Try to move Ahmedabad's Auto's and pedestrians off your way. If you don't believe me, Ask Aragorn or Chrachilla.
Oh! and not to forget Gaumaataa's too.
usko lal darwaja, gandhi road, teen darwaja etc pe bike chalane ko bolo...saari hekdi nikal jaayegi
Old September 20th, 2011, 02:34 PM
Senior eCharchan

I AGREE

good dog trainer