eCharcha.Com   Support eCharcha.Com. Click on sponsor ad to shop online!

Advertise Here

Go Back   eCharcha.Com > LifeStyle > Health

Notices

Health Discuss Health related topics...

View Poll Results: TYPES OF MASSAGE
AYURVEDIC(Abhyanga) MASSAGE 3 37.50%
SHIATSU AND ACCUPRESSURE 3 37.50%
SWEDISH MASSAGE 6 75.00%
DEEP MUSCLE/CONNECTIVE TISSUE MASSAGE 3 37.50%
REFLEXOLOGY /RELAXATION MASSAGE 6 75.00%
SPORTS MASSAGE 4 50.00%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 8. You may not vote on this poll

Old February 22nd, 2006, 01:32 PM
Banned

Cancer is on a distinguished road
What Type Of Massage Do You Like

Hi EC's :

Last week was hectic for me. So now I can feel that I need a nice massage. But no time to go to a SPA.

What kind of massage do you like ?
Old February 22nd, 2006, 01:34 PM
Super eCharchan

dirty has a reputation beyond reputedirty has a reputation beyond reputedirty has a reputation beyond reputedirty has a reputation beyond reputedirty has a reputation beyond reputedirty has a reputation beyond reputedirty has a reputation beyond reputedirty has a reputation beyond reputedirty has a reputation beyond reputedirty has a reputation beyond reputedirty has a reputation beyond repute
Re: What Type Of Massage Do You Like

Full Body with happy ending
Fair use is a limitation and exception to the exclusive right granted by copyright law to the author of a creative work. In United States copyright law, fair use is a doctrine that permits limited use of copyrighted material without acquiring permission from the rights holders. Examples of fair use include commentary, criticism, news reporting, research, teaching, library archiving and scholarship. It provides for the legal, unlicensed citation or incorporation of copyrighted material in another author's work under a four-factor balancing test.
Old February 22nd, 2006, 01:36 PM
Banned

I wish I could go to Spa and get a good Relaxation massage.

i remember when I was in India my mothers friend runs a ayurvedic massage center and she had given me a nice massage with a sauna bath later on.

wow !! I wish I could go home right now from work and get one done .
Old February 22nd, 2006, 01:39 PM
Banned

HEALTH BENEFITS OF MASSAGE THERAPY

EMOTIONAL
Connection of the Mind and Body is increased.
Creates a general feeling of well-being.
Emotional expression becomes easier.
Enhances self-image.
Reduces anxiety.
Satisfies the need for the human nurturing touch.
Self-image is enhanced.

MENTAL
Enhances calm thinking and creativity.
Improves the ability to notice stress signals and respond appropriately.
Induces a relaxed state of alertness.
Reduces mental stress.

PHYSICAL
Aids in re-education of muscles.
Promotes deeper breathing.
Promotes Deep relaxation and stress reduction.
Relieves muscle tension and stiffness and reduces muscle spasm.
Increases ease and efficiency of movement by providing greater joint flexibility and range of motion.
Improves circulation of blood and lymph fluids.
Assists with removal of metabolic wastes.
Reduces blood pressure.
Relieves tension related headaches and eye-strain.
Enhances and promotes faster healing time from pulled muscles and sprained ligaments: reduces pain and swelling; reduces formation of excessive scar tissue.
Improves skin nourishment.
Improves posture.
Strengthens the immune system by increasing circulation and disposal of wastes.
Improves the ability to notice stress signals and respond appropriately.
Old February 22nd, 2006, 01:42 PM
Banned

TerminatorJR has much to be proud ofTerminatorJR has much to be proud ofTerminatorJR has much to be proud ofTerminatorJR has much to be proud ofTerminatorJR has much to be proud ofTerminatorJR has much to be proud ofTerminatorJR has much to be proud ofTerminatorJR has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by dirty
Hyan ? Vo kya hota hai dirty pai ?
Old February 22nd, 2006, 01:48 PM
Chosen One

DesiBaba has a reputation beyond reputeDesiBaba has a reputation beyond reputeDesiBaba has a reputation beyond reputeDesiBaba has a reputation beyond reputeDesiBaba has a reputation beyond reputeDesiBaba has a reputation beyond reputeDesiBaba has a reputation beyond reputeDesiBaba has a reputation beyond reputeDesiBaba has a reputation beyond reputeDesiBaba has a reputation beyond reputeDesiBaba has a reputation beyond repute
Talking Re: What Type Of Massage Do You Like

Quote:
Originally Posted by dirty
HAHAHHAHAHA
Old February 22nd, 2006, 02:11 PM
Super eCharchan

dirty has a reputation beyond reputedirty has a reputation beyond reputedirty has a reputation beyond reputedirty has a reputation beyond reputedirty has a reputation beyond reputedirty has a reputation beyond reputedirty has a reputation beyond reputedirty has a reputation beyond reputedirty has a reputation beyond reputedirty has a reputation beyond reputedirty has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by TerminatorJR
Smajne wale smaj gaye hain Jo na samje ...... vo.....
Fair use is a limitation and exception to the exclusive right granted by copyright law to the author of a creative work. In United States copyright law, fair use is a doctrine that permits limited use of copyrighted material without acquiring permission from the rights holders. Examples of fair use include commentary, criticism, news reporting, research, teaching, library archiving and scholarship. It provides for the legal, unlicensed citation or incorporation of copyrighted material in another author's work under a four-factor balancing test.
Old February 22nd, 2006, 02:18 PM
Chaiman Of the Board.

AmthaLal has a reputation beyond reputeAmthaLal has a reputation beyond reputeAmthaLal has a reputation beyond reputeAmthaLal has a reputation beyond reputeAmthaLal has a reputation beyond reputeAmthaLal has a reputation beyond reputeAmthaLal has a reputation beyond reputeAmthaLal has a reputation beyond reputeAmthaLal has a reputation beyond reputeAmthaLal has a reputation beyond reputeAmthaLal has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by TerminatorJR

Abe yeh woh Oriental massage parlours ki baat kartaa hai.

Quote:
Smajne wale smaj gaye hain Jo na samje ...... vo.....
Termi hai.
Old February 22nd, 2006, 02:41 PM
Senior eCharchan

smellyfinger has a reputation beyond reputesmellyfinger has a reputation beyond reputesmellyfinger has a reputation beyond reputesmellyfinger has a reputation beyond reputesmellyfinger has a reputation beyond reputesmellyfinger has a reputation beyond reputesmellyfinger has a reputation beyond reputesmellyfinger has a reputation beyond reputesmellyfinger has a reputation beyond reputesmellyfinger has a reputation beyond reputesmellyfinger has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by AmthaLal
Abe yeh woh Oriental massage parlours ki baat kartaa hai.

Termi hai.
I second that - Thai massage with special release happy ending.
Old February 22nd, 2006, 02:43 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by smellyfinger
I second that - Thai massage with special release happy ending.
Kya Badbu bhai is acche thread ki vaat laga ne pe tule ho
Old February 22nd, 2006, 02:45 PM
Senior eCharchan

smellyfinger has a reputation beyond reputesmellyfinger has a reputation beyond reputesmellyfinger has a reputation beyond reputesmellyfinger has a reputation beyond reputesmellyfinger has a reputation beyond reputesmellyfinger has a reputation beyond reputesmellyfinger has a reputation beyond reputesmellyfinger has a reputation beyond reputesmellyfinger has a reputation beyond reputesmellyfinger has a reputation beyond reputesmellyfinger has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cancer
Kya Badbu bhai is acche thread ki vaat laga ne pe tule ho
Sawaal aapne poocha - jawaab humne diya. Agar jawaab sunne ki himmat nahin hai to sawaal karne ki jurrat mat karo

Old February 22nd, 2006, 02:48 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by smellyfinger
Sawaal aapne poocha - jawaab humne diya. Agar jawaab sunne ki himmat nahin hai to sawaal karne ki jurrat mat karo

Sawaal sidha tha apne tedha aarth liya.
Old February 22nd, 2006, 03:04 PM
Senior eCharchan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cancer
Sawaal sidha tha apne tedha aarth liya.
Arth to ekdum seedha hai - massage or maalish mein kuch to pharak hona chahiye na ..
Old February 22nd, 2006, 03:16 PM

tantric_yogi has a reputation beyond reputetantric_yogi has a reputation beyond reputetantric_yogi has a reputation beyond reputetantric_yogi has a reputation beyond reputetantric_yogi has a reputation beyond reputetantric_yogi has a reputation beyond reputetantric_yogi has a reputation beyond reputetantric_yogi has a reputation beyond reputetantric_yogi has a reputation beyond reputetantric_yogi has a reputation beyond reputetantric_yogi has a reputation beyond repute

I hev not hed thet kynd of masaj for over 20 years nov. Charleys Enjels when I waaj not tyrD and Sendwish if I waj.

Bye the wey ... Donkey Dong

Army hunting 'Donkey Dong'
By Greg McLean

February 22, 2006

Investigators are currently probing the mystery, but won't move prematurely for fear of cocking-up the case / file

AUSTRALIAN military police are hunting for a well endowed serial flasher nicknamed "Donkey Dong" who is terrorising underwear salespeople.
The supposedly well-endowed flasher, who wears army uniform, has been labelled "Donkey Dong" by some city retailers.

Several clothing and sporting retail outlets in the Mitchell Centre have been targeted over the past six months by the unidentified pervert, who calls shop assistants into the change room to see if his tight underwear "fits".

MPs have obtained surveillance footage from several businesses to see if they can determine the identity of the culprit or rule out that he belongs to the military.

The most recent retail outlet to be targeted by the mysterious flasher received a visit on Valentine's Day.

"I thought it was one of my mates having a joke on me because we sometimes send each other fat-o-grams or something on Valentine's Day when he called me in to the changing room and I saw it," the shop assistant said.

"He has been in here four times and apparently he always tries on the same pair of red undies. I didn't really know what to say when he asked me if I thought they fitted him.

"It looks real and it's so big, it winds all the way down his leg and I wasn't sure what to do so I just went and got him a bigger pair.

"He got really nervous and was peeking out from the curtain.

"We call him Donkey Dong in here. He never buys anything and walks out saying that everything in the shop is too small for him."

Another favourite form of clothing for the serial flasher is bicycle pants, which reveal him in all his glory.

One retailer who outfitted the man with a pair of bicycle pants recently said he revealed himself to her. After getting a good look, she believes the serial flasher may be using a stocking to fake his credentials.

"It fell out of his pants and he said, `That's so embarrassing, it happens all the time'," she said.

A Department of Defence spokesman yesterday confirmed military police have spoken to retailers and are analysing surveillance footage to try to identify the man.
Kal Agar Hum Dost Ban Jaayen ... To Sharminda Na Ho!

LLKC ... pure and unadulterated ... LLKC!

दूर से देखने पर तो यही लगता था ... 'वाह! वहाँ क्या मजा होता होगा!'
बुरे फसें 'मजाल', आ कर जन्नत में ... हमने तो सोचा था, कुछ नया होता होगा!
Old February 22nd, 2006, 03:20 PM
Dead On Arrival is back

Sane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond repute

yeh to pandrainchee lagta hai Tantri pai, is this what you have been up to? Come on, you can reveal your secrets on echarcha... we're all your friends

"Hinduism brought a multitude of religions under one roof and survived for eons. Christianity and other religions will need to do the same or perish." - saneless