eCharcha.Com   Support eCharcha.Com. Click on sponsor ad to shop online!

Advertise Here

Go Back   eCharcha.Com > eCharcha Lounge > Polls

Notices

Polls Polls for anything and everything

View Poll Results: What type of person are you?
You will stay and fight corruption... suffer but make things better for others 3 20.00%
You will ensure that your work is done smoothly... keep oiling 5 33.33%
You will jump out and find a better place... greener pastures 7 46.67%
Voters: 15. You may not vote on this poll

Old January 18th, 2011, 09:42 AM
Senior eCharchan

Rakhi has a reputation beyond reputeRakhi has a reputation beyond reputeRakhi has a reputation beyond reputeRakhi has a reputation beyond reputeRakhi has a reputation beyond reputeRakhi has a reputation beyond reputeRakhi has a reputation beyond reputeRakhi has a reputation beyond reputeRakhi has a reputation beyond reputeRakhi has a reputation beyond reputeRakhi has a reputation beyond repute
Re: What type of person are you?

I chose greener pastures because I can fight only to a certain extent. After that I gave/give up.
Old January 18th, 2011, 10:10 AM
Hasa Diga Eebowai

Zorro has a reputation beyond reputeZorro has a reputation beyond reputeZorro has a reputation beyond reputeZorro has a reputation beyond reputeZorro has a reputation beyond reputeZorro has a reputation beyond reputeZorro has a reputation beyond reputeZorro has a reputation beyond reputeZorro has a reputation beyond reputeZorro has a reputation beyond reputeZorro has a reputation beyond repute

Well, even though I have jumped to greener pastures, I still visit India at least once a year, and the oiling starts right at Mumbai airport. Also, due to the short time I am normally there, any kind of paperwork that needs to be done is "urgent" and I have no choice but to pay the extra "service fees".

So, 95% of the time I am into the oiling business while in India.
Old January 18th, 2011, 10:18 AM
Main Choron ka Raja!

Alibaba has a reputation beyond reputeAlibaba has a reputation beyond reputeAlibaba has a reputation beyond reputeAlibaba has a reputation beyond reputeAlibaba has a reputation beyond reputeAlibaba has a reputation beyond reputeAlibaba has a reputation beyond reputeAlibaba has a reputation beyond reputeAlibaba has a reputation beyond reputeAlibaba has a reputation beyond reputeAlibaba has a reputation beyond repute

I react according to the situation actually. If I think my work can be done with a little bit of oiling... I'll do it... Otherwise I won't think twice before running off to greener pastures!
Old January 18th, 2011, 10:25 AM
Dead On Arrival is back

Sane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond repute

Both of you have chosen correctly. I comment you

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zorro View Post
Well, even though I have jumped to greener pastures, I still visit India at least once a year, and the oiling starts right at Mumbai airport. Also, due to the short time I am normally there, any kind of paperwork that needs to be done is "urgent" and I have no choice but to pay the extra "service fees".

So, 95% of the time I am into the oiling business while in India.
Yes, you are the oily, confident type of person, Zoroor pai. Whereever you are, you will smoothly palm of a couple of notes to get your work done... with a bright smile and a wink

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alibaba View Post
I react according to the situation actually. If I think my work can be done with a little bit of oiling... I'll do it... Otherwise I won't think twice before running off to greener pastures!
And you will always scoot off... if given a chance. Any oiling you do will be hesitant and with some slight to your ego. You know you are doing wrong... but will blame kismat... and the country... and always greener pastures over yonder

"Kisi ne sahi kaha zindagi kutti cheez hai. You live life without a care in the world not realizing that life is building a heavy load of trash that it dumps on you one fine day, breaking your back." - saneless

Last edited by Sane Less; January 18th, 2011 at 10:34 AM.
Old January 18th, 2011, 10:29 AM
Clown Prince

chitrala has a reputation beyond reputechitrala has a reputation beyond reputechitrala has a reputation beyond reputechitrala has a reputation beyond reputechitrala has a reputation beyond reputechitrala has a reputation beyond reputechitrala has a reputation beyond reputechitrala has a reputation beyond reputechitrala has a reputation beyond reputechitrala has a reputation beyond reputechitrala has a reputation beyond repute

I want to clarify one thing... I'm not a bhagoda... I'm not here for 'greener' pastures and neither am I fed up of indian system... I can still live happily there maybe with a little grumbling of complains.

Old January 18th, 2011, 10:31 AM
Banned

soniya 2 has a reputation beyond reputesoniya 2 has a reputation beyond reputesoniya 2 has a reputation beyond reputesoniya 2 has a reputation beyond reputesoniya 2 has a reputation beyond reputesoniya 2 has a reputation beyond reputesoniya 2 has a reputation beyond reputesoniya 2 has a reputation beyond reputesoniya 2 has a reputation beyond reputesoniya 2 has a reputation beyond reputesoniya 2 has a reputation beyond repute

Pastures are clean and green n nice .... i'll ask others to come to the pastures too

Clean envirnoment
Old January 18th, 2011, 10:39 AM
Senior eCharchan

kkkk has a reputation beyond reputekkkk has a reputation beyond reputekkkk has a reputation beyond reputekkkk has a reputation beyond reputekkkk has a reputation beyond reputekkkk has a reputation beyond reputekkkk has a reputation beyond reputekkkk has a reputation beyond reputekkkk has a reputation beyond reputekkkk has a reputation beyond reputekkkk has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by soniya 2 View Post
Pastures are clean and green n nice .... i'll ask others to come to the pastures too

Clean envirnoment
what do you think of this thread? how is it where you live? have you ever had to get such papers from govt offices? did you go there yourselves? did you have to pay bribes?
Old January 18th, 2011, 10:41 AM
Banned

soniya 2 has a reputation beyond reputesoniya 2 has a reputation beyond reputesoniya 2 has a reputation beyond reputesoniya 2 has a reputation beyond reputesoniya 2 has a reputation beyond reputesoniya 2 has a reputation beyond reputesoniya 2 has a reputation beyond reputesoniya 2 has a reputation beyond reputesoniya 2 has a reputation beyond reputesoniya 2 has a reputation beyond reputesoniya 2 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by kkkk View Post
what do you think of this thread? how is it where you live? have you ever had to get such papers from govt offices? did you go there yourselves? did you have to pay bribes?

Im a very influential person kkk ...i donot have to go some chote moote sarkari daftarz u know .
Old January 18th, 2011, 10:45 AM
Clown Prince

chitrala has a reputation beyond reputechitrala has a reputation beyond reputechitrala has a reputation beyond reputechitrala has a reputation beyond reputechitrala has a reputation beyond reputechitrala has a reputation beyond reputechitrala has a reputation beyond reputechitrala has a reputation beyond reputechitrala has a reputation beyond reputechitrala has a reputation beyond reputechitrala has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Im a very influential person kkk ...i donot have to go some chote moote sarkari daftarz u know .
dont tell me that someone else got the DL for you too... did you send someone who resembled you?

Old January 18th, 2011, 10:55 AM
Dead On Arrival is back

Sane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by chitrala View Post
I want to clarify one thing... I'm not a bhagoda... I'm not here for 'greener' pastures and neither am I fed up of indian system... I can still live happily there maybe with a little grumbling of complains.
You are saying this as if you are ashamed to be a bhagoda. You need to understand that the world is good today because of bhagodas. It is bhagodas (like us) who change the world for the better... who win wars... who make it a better place for everyone.

The first category want to make the world better... but they struggle... and they struggle... and usually... more often then not... they die broken-hearted, with their backs all bent and out of shape. It is rarely that they succeed in changing... very few... maybe a Gandhi here... or a MLK Jr there... or a Mandela over there. And this group also includes Medha Patkars and Arundhati Roys... the good and the bad... with no one knowing who is good and who is bad. In a war these people fight bravely and are killed

The second category has stalwarts like Dhirubai Ambani... and Tata... and Birlas... very few rise to the top. Most are oiling and oiling... and just about make 2 meals a day. In a war these people change parties... conversions galore

The third category are the ones who succeed... mostly. They are happy... anywhere they live. For they know, if things turn for the worse, they can keep themselves happy by finding a better place. Yesterday India was bad and US was good. Tomorrow US may be bad... and they will rush to India and make it a better place than today. You see, they know there is always another day... another way... to win the war

"Kisi ne sahi kaha zindagi kutti cheez hai. You live life without a care in the world not realizing that life is building a heavy load of trash that it dumps on you one fine day, breaking your back." - saneless
Old January 18th, 2011, 10:56 AM
Banned

Sarkari daftarz are nice ... i mean the workers are poor people thats why they ask for bribes ...donot be so cynical people.
Old January 18th, 2011, 11:05 AM
Super eCharchan

swami has a reputation beyond reputeswami has a reputation beyond reputeswami has a reputation beyond reputeswami has a reputation beyond reputeswami has a reputation beyond reputeswami has a reputation beyond reputeswami has a reputation beyond reputeswami has a reputation beyond reputeswami has a reputation beyond reputeswami has a reputation beyond reputeswami has a reputation beyond repute

Do you think there is any law and order over there,why would people need documents ?
Quote:
Originally Posted by kkkk View Post
Quote:
We all know Benazir died-RIP

Old January 18th, 2011, 11:06 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by swami View Post
Do you think there is any law and order over there,why would people need documents ?

We all know Benazir died-RIP

hahahahahaah ....you are hilarious.
Old January 18th, 2011, 01:02 PM
Senior eCharchan

kkkk has a reputation beyond reputekkkk has a reputation beyond reputekkkk has a reputation beyond reputekkkk has a reputation beyond reputekkkk has a reputation beyond reputekkkk has a reputation beyond reputekkkk has a reputation beyond reputekkkk has a reputation beyond reputekkkk has a reputation beyond reputekkkk has a reputation beyond reputekkkk has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

hmmmm as I suspected. you are a pampered, rich brat who doesnt have to lift a finger to get the things she wants!

and you cant count
Old January 18th, 2011, 01:06 PM
Senior eCharchan

Quote:
Sarkari daftarz are nice ... i mean the workers are poor people thats why they ask for bribes ...donot be so cynical people.

pearls of wisdom!!!!

I am reminded of this story of the very rich kid who is asked to write an essay about poor people and he writes about the only poor people who he ever sees. These are the poor people with just 1 car and only 1 bungalow, no holiday homes etc

btw,how did you get your Driving license? did you get it?