eCharcha.Com   Support eCharcha.Com. Click on sponsor ad to shop online!

Advertise Here

Go Back   eCharcha.Com > Entertainment > Gaming

Notices

Gaming All about the wonderful games on the Internet, PC, XBOX, PS, GameCube, GameBoy...

Old May 15th, 2006, 01:53 PM
Senior eCharchan

smellyfinger has a reputation beyond reputesmellyfinger has a reputation beyond reputesmellyfinger has a reputation beyond reputesmellyfinger has a reputation beyond reputesmellyfinger has a reputation beyond reputesmellyfinger has a reputation beyond reputesmellyfinger has a reputation beyond reputesmellyfinger has a reputation beyond reputesmellyfinger has a reputation beyond reputesmellyfinger has a reputation beyond reputesmellyfinger has a reputation beyond repute
Introducing .. the echarcha game

Hi folks!

I am marketing a new game - called the echarcha game. It is great fun (and very frustrating) to play. It will provide the players with hours of entertainment and laughter. From 1-4 players

The rules are simple -

1. Every player selects a game piece
2. Use the game board (or print out the attached)
3. Use one die (singular of dice, for those going )
4. Roll the die - and advance your game piece the number shown on the die
5. Follow instructions on the square.
6. The player to reach the Finish square first wins - and is given the honor of "SmellyPlayer" until the next game.

I look forward to input from all of you. If I have offended any of you in anyway - please be assured that it was absolutely intended. If I missed any of you (and I know I did), its not only because I dont care - I ran out of spaces. Dont worry, though. I will get you on the sequel. If you are really desperate to get your name on the initial version of the game, please let me know - I may have to charge you some money, but I probably wont include you anyway.

Cheers and happy playing
Attached Images
File Type: jpg cha.jpg (104.3 KB, 122 views)
Old May 15th, 2006, 01:56 PM
Super eCharchan

dirty has a reputation beyond reputedirty has a reputation beyond reputedirty has a reputation beyond reputedirty has a reputation beyond reputedirty has a reputation beyond reputedirty has a reputation beyond reputedirty has a reputation beyond reputedirty has a reputation beyond reputedirty has a reputation beyond reputedirty has a reputation beyond reputedirty has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Introducing .. the echarcha game

Dirty makes fun of you again ? Pehli baar kahan kiya ? Kutch bhi .....
Fair use is a limitation and exception to the exclusive right granted by copyright law to the author of a creative work. In United States copyright law, fair use is a doctrine that permits limited use of copyrighted material without acquiring permission from the rights holders. Examples of fair use include commentary, criticism, news reporting, research, teaching, library archiving and scholarship. It provides for the legal, unlicensed citation or incorporation of copyrighted material in another author's work under a four-factor balancing test.
Old May 15th, 2006, 01:59 PM
Sutradhar {admin}

echarcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond repute
Angry Re: Introducing .. the echarcha game

Kyon be?? Main gay kaha se hua??

Baaki game accha hain.. last wala main main gay kaha se???
Old May 15th, 2006, 01:59 PM
Senior eCharchan

Napolean has a reputation beyond reputeNapolean has a reputation beyond reputeNapolean has a reputation beyond reputeNapolean has a reputation beyond reputeNapolean has a reputation beyond reputeNapolean has a reputation beyond reputeNapolean has a reputation beyond reputeNapolean has a reputation beyond reputeNapolean has a reputation beyond reputeNapolean has a reputation beyond reputeNapolean has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by smellyfinger
Hi folks!

I am marketing a new game - called the echarcha game. It is great fun (and very frustrating) to play. It will provide the players with hours of entertainment and laughter. From 1-4 players

The rules are simple -

6. The player to reach the Finish square first wins - and is given the honor of "SmellyPlayer" until the next game.

I look forward to input from all of you. If I have offended any of you in anyway - please be assured that it was absolutely intended. If I missed any of you (and I know I did), its not only because I dont care - I ran out of spaces. Dont worry, though. I will get you on the sequel. If you are really desperate to get your name on the initial version of the game, please let me know - I may have to charge you some money, but I probably wont include you anyway.

Cheers and happy playing
haha
gud game though.
Old May 15th, 2006, 02:04 PM
Dhureshvar Dhuracharya

dhurandhar has a reputation beyond reputedhurandhar has a reputation beyond reputedhurandhar has a reputation beyond reputedhurandhar has a reputation beyond reputedhurandhar has a reputation beyond reputedhurandhar has a reputation beyond reputedhurandhar has a reputation beyond reputedhurandhar has a reputation beyond reputedhurandhar has a reputation beyond reputedhurandhar has a reputation beyond reputedhurandhar has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by smellyfinger
Hi folks!

The rules are simple -

Cheers and happy playing

what a brilliant idea....i am immensely pleased

I think avatar corresponding to each echan should occupy the squares, the squares must be covered with avatar for sake of suspense..until the rolled dice gets you there
Old May 15th, 2006, 02:05 PM
Dead On Arrival is back

Sane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond repute

Instead of Eharchi pai being gay... it should be he pops a vein... doing you know what

"Kisi ne sahi kaha zindagi kutti cheez hai. You live life without a care in the world not realizing that life is building a heavy load of trash that it dumps on you one fine day, breaking your back." - saneless

Last edited by Sane Less; May 15th, 2006 at 02:13 PM. Reason: correct idiom usage :D
Old May 15th, 2006, 02:11 PM
Dhureshvar Dhuracharya

dhurandhar has a reputation beyond reputedhurandhar has a reputation beyond reputedhurandhar has a reputation beyond reputedhurandhar has a reputation beyond reputedhurandhar has a reputation beyond reputedhurandhar has a reputation beyond reputedhurandhar has a reputation beyond reputedhurandhar has a reputation beyond reputedhurandhar has a reputation beyond reputedhurandhar has a reputation beyond reputedhurandhar has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sane Less

Instead of Eharchi pai being gay... it should be he breaks a vein... doing you know what
pops a vein
Old May 15th, 2006, 02:12 PM
Dead On Arrival is back

Sane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by dhurandhar
pops a vein
that's what I meant... but couldn't remember the phrase... thanks Dhurnari pai

"Kisi ne sahi kaha zindagi kutti cheez hai. You live life without a care in the world not realizing that life is building a heavy load of trash that it dumps on you one fine day, breaking your back." - saneless
Old May 15th, 2006, 02:16 PM
Senior eCharchan

smellyfinger has a reputation beyond reputesmellyfinger has a reputation beyond reputesmellyfinger has a reputation beyond reputesmellyfinger has a reputation beyond reputesmellyfinger has a reputation beyond reputesmellyfinger has a reputation beyond reputesmellyfinger has a reputation beyond reputesmellyfinger has a reputation beyond reputesmellyfinger has a reputation beyond reputesmellyfinger has a reputation beyond reputesmellyfinger has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by dirty
Dirty makes fun of you again ? Pehli baar kahan kiya ? Kutch bhi .....
Thas because you have already made fun of everybody at least once hence again .. samjha kar
Old May 15th, 2006, 02:17 PM
Senior eCharchan

Quote:
Originally Posted by dhurandhar
what a brilliant idea....i am immensely pleased

I think avatar corresponding to each echan should occupy the squares, the squares must be covered with avatar for sake of suspense..until the rolled dice gets you there
I like the avatar idea - will try to incorporate .. dhurru, for you suggestion, 5% of profits are yours.
Old May 15th, 2006, 02:18 PM
Senior eCharchan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cancer
There is one block missing....

SmellyFinger Logs in ................game over coz he stinks!
Main to raste se jaa raha tha ..
Old May 15th, 2006, 02:21 PM
Senior eCharchan

28virgo has a reputation beyond repute28virgo has a reputation beyond repute28virgo has a reputation beyond repute28virgo has a reputation beyond repute28virgo has a reputation beyond repute28virgo has a reputation beyond repute28virgo has a reputation beyond repute28virgo has a reputation beyond repute28virgo has a reputation beyond repute28virgo has a reputation beyond repute28virgo has a reputation beyond repute

Badhiya! very original
Old May 15th, 2006, 02:31 PM
Sutradhar {admin}

echarcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond repute

I have just signed a deal with Mattel to make this into a board game. Since smelly called me a gay, I will not be sharing profits with him. I will share them with all others here, except smelly, because he called me gay!!
Old May 15th, 2006, 02:35 PM
Chaiman Of the Board.

AmthaLal has a reputation beyond reputeAmthaLal has a reputation beyond reputeAmthaLal has a reputation beyond reputeAmthaLal has a reputation beyond reputeAmthaLal has a reputation beyond reputeAmthaLal has a reputation beyond reputeAmthaLal has a reputation beyond reputeAmthaLal has a reputation beyond reputeAmthaLal has a reputation beyond reputeAmthaLal has a reputation beyond reputeAmthaLal has a reputation beyond repute

Good game, Man......

Add few more blocks. This is too short.

Here'r ideas.

Napps and Churchill starts cricket discussions........

eCharcha tells a story, you decide

Sane mispelled your name again...goback or forward some steps

Guy4 made your cartoo and you liked it, give him your turn,

more to follow....

Last edited by AmthaLal; May 15th, 2006 at 02:39 PM.
Old May 15th, 2006, 02:46 PM
Senior eCharchan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cancer
kele ke schilke pein pav pada aur zor se gir pada........Stinker
Main to bhelpuri kha raha tha ..