eCharcha.Com   Support eCharcha.Com. Click on sponsor ad to shop online!

Advertise Here

Go Back   eCharcha.Com > Entertainment > Films

Notices

Films Your pet peeves and raves about new releases

Old July 30th, 2017, 05:45 PM

sgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond repute
Re: My Movie Corner

Quote:
Originally Posted by MsShaanze View Post
So, are we wacthing
IMPORTANT NOTICE: No media files are hosted on these forums. By clicking the link below you agree to view content from an external website. We can not be held responsible for the suitability or legality of this material. If the video does not play, wait a minute or try again later.
I AGREE
on the 4th, first day last show? Like all Imtiaz Ali movies I'm sure love is going to be The central point of this movie too ... loveeeee that empowers you, makes you a better person, makes you jhako within yourself and all of that!

P.s. Have always loved IA's movies .. His characters are always learning something or the other from love. I'm planning on watching- tu bhi aaja!
You have company.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sonia View Post
I am talking about Hindi cinema/ Hollywood (any) movie directors ... Every director has his/her own style of making movies. So are totally filmy while so are very bold.
Whose your fave and why? What do like about them and their movies?

I like Karan johar , YRFs and imtiyaz ali. They make movies , i totally love. Gaana baajana , rang , festivals , exotic locals . They make feel-good romcoms n i like this genre basically. So these three would be my pick . What about you.
Old July 31st, 2017, 08:09 AM
be badass

MsShaanze has a brilliant futureMsShaanze has a brilliant futureMsShaanze has a brilliant futureMsShaanze has a brilliant futureMsShaanze has a brilliant futureMsShaanze has a brilliant futureMsShaanze has a brilliant futureMsShaanze has a brilliant futureMsShaanze has a brilliant futureMsShaanze has a brilliant futureMsShaanze has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by sgars View Post
You have company.
How cool is that but I've made up my mind already. I'm going with either Bhidu or Sane or both, unless they have other plans then I'm screwed
Old July 31st, 2017, 10:25 AM
Dead On Arrival is back

Sane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
How cool is that but I've made up my mind already. I'm going with either Bhidu or Sane or both, unless they have other plans then I'm screwed
You go with Bhidbahabibi pai this time.... based on the feedback, I will go

"Kisi ne sahi kaha zindagi kutti cheez hai. You live life without a care in the world not realizing that life is building a heavy load of trash that it dumps on you one fine day, breaking your back." - saneless
Old July 31st, 2017, 02:44 PM
be badass

MsShaanze has a brilliant futureMsShaanze has a brilliant futureMsShaanze has a brilliant futureMsShaanze has a brilliant futureMsShaanze has a brilliant futureMsShaanze has a brilliant futureMsShaanze has a brilliant futureMsShaanze has a brilliant futureMsShaanze has a brilliant futureMsShaanze has a brilliant futureMsShaanze has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sane Less View Post
You go with Bhidbahabibi pai this time.... based on the feedback, I will go
Achcha chalo until then you listen to this song from the movie & let me know how you like it?! Lyrics pe dhyaan dena, theek hai? Achcha laga toh feedback de .. Tera feedback is very valuable if you don't like it, Heropanti dekh le. Love listening to Aa Raat Bhar from that movie .. Beautiful number!
IMPORTANT NOTICE: No media files are hosted on these forums. By clicking the link below you agree to view content from an external website. We can not be held responsible for the suitability or legality of this material. If the video does not play, wait a minute or try again later.
I AGREE
Old July 31st, 2017, 03:11 PM
Banned

log1iszero has much to be proud oflog1iszero has much to be proud oflog1iszero has much to be proud oflog1iszero has much to be proud oflog1iszero has much to be proud oflog1iszero has much to be proud oflog1iszero has much to be proud oflog1iszero has much to be proud oflog1iszero has much to be proud of

aare bhai Heropanti mein kuchh bhi naya nahin tha,.. here a review had written earlier,..

Quote:
Heropantii :

Just saw this movie in a good DVD quality.

Movie is a typical 70s-80s type of gissi-pity story movie, with nothing new in it, any story-wise.

All the songs are force-fitted,... and one would tempt you to fast forward, as soon as the song jumps up in the movie from nowhere.

Tiger Shroff kindaa, moochh-moonda and Jacki chan ki aulaad, ( No hairs anywhere ) is little difficult to tolerate on the screen.
He looks like a Danny Dangzonpha of the olden times when he was young,.. in the movie - Chor Machaaye Shor !
Tiger just speaks, honey-sweet kool voice in all the movie, and his dialect delivery remains of "No aggression" even in, anger-filled scenes ! Uh !
Movie has his Baap's Hero's dhoon ( Bansi Bajaaving ), been playing in the background, thro' out !

New face, Kriti, a pretty-pleasant girlie, may tempt you to keep continue with the movie, otherwise, I bet,... 80 percent ppl will shut off this movie, soon after the first 25 minutes of crap.

Dear Kriti is tall and wide chest , sweet, nyc navel and waist,..pale skin,... a pair of rose palet lips that one would love to suck the honey from, slapping it with their own pairs,..

and ,....rather may fit in pair well with the perfect chemistry with somewhat like Sanjay Dutt kinda body-structure,..
but this guy Tiger seems like a Langoor, as per their both's body Chemistry !

Many have claimed that Kriti's face-complexion seems like a male-hijara,..( she-male ) however I deny that,.. and I found her loving and not bad !

Though,...Was hoping some deep and dense, dirty wet, hard-core lip-locks scenes, her lips being slapped with foursome-awesome,.. but somehow Kriti disappointed me,
director preferred to show her in light rape scenes, instead,..,..Whatsoever, as she pleased ! No Complain.,.. may be next time,.
God Bless Kriti,... and Yess, in abundance !

Movie is not even a time-pass, but a FLOP and can easily be avoided/skipped, unless you wanna glare, gaze, glimpse, glitter and ogle the new face Kriti, the only a little attraction if there is something !!

Dialects - third class
Dialects delivery - third class
Acting - third class
Fight sequences - Boring and crane and rope aided humbug bore-dum fights
Songs - garbage
scene-scenery - nthg except the same Marriage venue
Turning point / Climax - zero

IMO, our dear Kriti should watch old movies of Juhi Chawla,. and old Hema and Rekha's movies, Sridevi movies like chaal-baaz and Mr. India over and over,..and should learn some naach-nakharein and love-hate romances, toofani harkatein,.. and mischief,... It will take some time for dear Kriti,.. but I guess,... she will ace and excel if such suitable role is given to her,.. like recently Sonam did in Khoobsoorat , Hema did in Sholey and Rekha did in old khoobsoorat, Juhi did in many SRK and Rishi Kapoor's movies,.. !

Our Kriti is just little more serious at present, as she is up till so far now doing only the ramp walks,.
but I hope she will pick up with naaach-nakhrein and free- bindaast style, deel-fenk, khulla-m-khulla romance
and that day,. Kriti will be very lovable to watch her on the silver screen, doing so ! God bless this girlie !

It seems, somehow the actor (Tiger) looks like a Bakaalu ( laari mein, sabji bech ne waalaa – cart-puller / vendor ), and don’t know the movie story, but regardless of Tiger’s dance skills and
Jumping jack-giri,.. I guess, the human eyes, sight and brain will be having hard time to accept Tiger as a pleasant Hero.

Hero, I saw on the Comedy nights with Kapil show ,.... is rather good in Uchhalam-kood ( Jumping Jack ? ), dance, V-shape, gym built body, with razor clean chest - no beard mustache hair either,...and kinda good at circus shows, rather than acting !

Product of - Brucelee and Jackie Chan - Chinese era and persona ?

He should rather join,.. : Great Ringlum n' Barney Bros and circus,... etc. to jump on circus-nets, from one swing to another and doing juggling and jumping,.. imo.

Is he a model version, of Modern Indian Bruce-lee with no mustache and chest air era,... ?

He seems more like a version of Danny Danngozonpha's son rather than Jackie's !

Summing up,.. Movie is a waaay below average.

My rating be 1.5 / 5, as I am generous just for the Kriti.

------
Old August 1st, 2017, 10:13 AM
Dead On Arrival is back

Sane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Achcha chalo until then you listen to this song from the movie & let me know how you like it?! Lyrics pe dhyaan dena, theek hai? Achcha laga toh feedback de .. Tera feedback is very valuable if you don't like it, Heropanti dekh le. Love listening to Aa Raat Bhar from that movie .. Beautiful number!
I AGREE
The song is good... worth some repeat listening. But SRK does not seem to be singing it with the right emotion or voice-level. Would have been an excellent background score. Is Aa Raat Bhar a different song than this one

"Kisi ne sahi kaha zindagi kutti cheez hai. You live life without a care in the world not realizing that life is building a heavy load of trash that it dumps on you one fine day, breaking your back." - saneless
Old August 1st, 2017, 10:19 AM
Dead On Arrival is back

Quote:
Originally Posted by log1iszero View Post
aare bhai Heropanti mein kuchh bhi naya nahin tha,.. here a review had written earlier,..
I actually read your whole review... and it does not seem that you saw the movie. Don't know what you were seeing... maybe a bad print, where you couldn't see anything or understand what is happening. But seeing the movie and not mentioning Prakash Raj... I find that strange. You did not see the movie, you just glossed over it (maybe trying to catch those kind of scenes that you seem to see a movie for). Prakash Raj is the hero of the movie... and the 2 characters you mention in your review, just that. Side characters and you thought they were the hero and heroine... sad

Forgot to mention... Tiger Shroff should have been given the best supporting actor award for his role here. He was apt for the role

Old August 1st, 2017, 10:55 AM
be badass

Quote:
The song is good... worth some repeat listening. But SRK does not seem to be singing it with the right emotion or voice-level. Would have been an excellent background score. Is Aa Raat Bhar a different song than this one
Ah, whatever happened to you reading my mind Aa Raat Bhar is from the movie Heropanti! Do listen to it, my pumpkin . Here's the song -
I AGREE

P.s. Movie dekhte ho hai ya mazaak karte ho
Old August 1st, 2017, 11:24 AM
Dead On Arrival is back

Quote:
P.s. Movie dekhte ho hai ya mazaak karte ho
I skip songs on movies... almost always, and definitely if they break the momentum

Edit: Btw, fantastic song... heard it for the first time. Maza aa gaya... thanks

Last edited by Sane Less; August 1st, 2017 at 11:26 AM.
Old August 1st, 2017, 01:40 PM
Banned

log1iszero has much to be proud oflog1iszero has much to be proud oflog1iszero has much to be proud oflog1iszero has much to be proud oflog1iszero has much to be proud oflog1iszero has much to be proud oflog1iszero has much to be proud oflog1iszero has much to be proud oflog1iszero has much to be proud of

Quote:
I actually read your whole review... and it does not seem that you saw the movie. Don't know what you were seeing... maybe a bad print, where you couldn't see anything or understand what is happening. But seeing the movie and not mentioning Prakash Raj... I find that strange. You did not see the movie, you just glossed over it (maybe trying to catch those kind of scenes that you seem to see a movie for). Prakash Raj is the hero of the movie... and the 2 characters you mention in your review, just that. Side characters and you thought they were the hero and heroine... sad

Forgot to mention... Tiger Shroff should have been given the best supporting actor award for his role here. He was apt for the role
See,.. that’s your South Indian’s especially Madrasi’s main problem,… those sheedy and shitty Jha,.. Prakash Raj / Prakash Jha ( whatever ) or Zinc Titanium ( ZnT ) jaise, dau kodi ke, haali-mawaali is whole and soul for you,…. Let say,.. I may had seen such idiotic arse, in budhha hoga tera baap and even in Shingham and such couple of movies but never even cared to know/search for his name,.. that’s how hopeless he is,… I won’t even touch Dhanus’s Shamitabh,… or have not seen recent 2-3 Hugh multi budgets hits of Rajni, even,…. !! Just too much shitt-load of ‘goon-giri’ and circus ka khel ( cigar, lighters and taas-patte ) kind of over-acting,…

Even after watching Andha-Kanoon, for decade I only knew that Amitabh was in it,… no Rajni – Fajni ever was noticed,…
but Now I see,.. yr real problem,.. Your Prakash Jha / Raj made you to watch this shitt for 5 times,. And now you even tell him as main hero,… Uh ! Well I just knew his name from you,… had to search, as I tho’t you were talking about that aarakshan’s director,.... But now I know at least that,.. saand like, Black Bull's name,.. was in " Budhha hoga,.. "

Pity, that you are hanging on such side uselesses, without noticing da new actor/actress, who were fresh introduced,.. !!

Last edited by log1iszero; August 1st, 2017 at 01:43 PM.
Old August 1st, 2017, 02:34 PM
Dead On Arrival is back

Quote:
Originally Posted by log1iszero View Post
See,.. that’s your South Indian’s especially Madrasi’s main problem,… those sheedy and shitty Jha,.. Prakash Raj / Prakash Jha ( whatever ) or Zinc Titanium ( ZnT ) jaise, dau kodi ke, haali-mawaali is whole and soul for you,…. Let say,.. I may had seen such idiotic arse, in budhha hoga tera baap and even in Shingham and such couple of movies but never even cared to know/search for his name,.. that’s how hopeless he is,… I won’t even touch Dhanus’s Shamitabh,… or have not seen recent 2-3 Hugh multi budgets hits of Rajni, even,…. !! Just too much shitt-load of ‘goon-giri’ and circus ka khel ( cigar, lighters and taas-patte ) kind of over-acting,…

Even after watching Andha-Kanoon, for decade I only knew that Amitabh was in it,… no Rajni – Fajni ever was noticed,…
but Now I see,.. yr real problem,.. Your Prakash Jha / Raj made you to watch this shitt for 5 times,. And now you even tell him as main hero,… Uh ! Well I just knew his name from you,… had to search, as I tho’t you were talking about that aarakshan’s director,.... But now I know at least that,.. saand like, Black Bull's name,.. was in " Budhha hoga,.. "

Pity, that you are hanging on such side uselesses, without noticing da new actor/actress, who were fresh introduced,.. !!

And that, my friend, is the problem with you. You have an acute (or is it obtuse) mind

Old August 3rd, 2017, 08:02 PM
Senior eCharchan

Bhidubhai has a brilliant futureBhidubhai has a brilliant futureBhidubhai has a brilliant futureBhidubhai has a brilliant futureBhidubhai has a brilliant futureBhidubhai has a brilliant futureBhidubhai has a brilliant futureBhidubhai has a brilliant futureBhidubhai has a brilliant futureBhidubhai has a brilliant futureBhidubhai has a brilliant future

I like this song from Aarakshan

Accha Lagta Hai

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=U378Kme0gA0
Old August 3rd, 2017, 08:11 PM
Senior eCharchan

Bhidubhai has a brilliant futureBhidubhai has a brilliant futureBhidubhai has a brilliant futureBhidubhai has a brilliant futureBhidubhai has a brilliant futureBhidubhai has a brilliant futureBhidubhai has a brilliant futureBhidubhai has a brilliant futureBhidubhai has a brilliant futureBhidubhai has a brilliant futureBhidubhai has a brilliant future

I like Allu Arjun's dancing. Acts also decently. So went for "Duvvadu Jagannath". The hero DJ is a daytime catering guy furthering his papas business, a traditional Brahmin, do-gooder. But moonlights as a helping hand to cops to beat the shit out of bad guys. Makes an interesting watch. Then there is Pooja Hegde who made her debut with Hrithik in Mohenjodaro. She isn't that good looking, but bearable. There are some very funny incidents with the villains son's madness providing the necessary fodder. The "seeti maar" song showcases The hero's dancing skills. Total masala fare and good timepass.
Old August 3rd, 2017, 08:18 PM
Senior eCharchan

Saala another useless movie of SRK releasing today. Kitna aisi Faltu movies banayega yeh chutiya.

Anuska has a fetish for older guys on the sides I think. Movies mein Buddha Hakla aur cricket mein Shastri maamu.
Old August 3rd, 2017, 08:20 PM
Senior eCharchan

Aur Dilip Saab in hospital. Kya Bach ke aayega Bahar? Lagta hai Yousuf Miyan ke kuch movies free mein dekhne ko mileage jaldi hi.