eCharcha.Com   Support eCharcha.Com. Click on sponsor ad to shop online!

Advertise Here

Go Back   eCharcha.Com > Entertainment > Films

Notices

Films Your pet peeves and raves about new releases

Old September 5th, 2008, 07:02 AM

tantric_yogi has a reputation beyond reputetantric_yogi has a reputation beyond reputetantric_yogi has a reputation beyond reputetantric_yogi has a reputation beyond reputetantric_yogi has a reputation beyond reputetantric_yogi has a reputation beyond reputetantric_yogi has a reputation beyond reputetantric_yogi has a reputation beyond reputetantric_yogi has a reputation beyond reputetantric_yogi has a reputation beyond reputetantric_yogi has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up no PHONE NUMBERS ... WRITE SEND Message to BOLLYWOOD Film Stars

I have reasons to believe ... many BOLLYWOOD movie stars visit this site ... as guests. Please leave messages here in this thread. Keep your language civil ... that is if you want them to reply. Thanks for co-operation. No derailing please.

Repeat ... civil language!
Kal Agar Hum Dost Ban Jaayen ... To Sharminda Na Ho!

LLKC ... pure and unadulterated ... LLKC!

दूर से देखने पर तो यही लगता था ... 'वाह! वहाँ क्या मजा होता होगा!'
बुरे फसें 'मजाल', आ कर जन्नत में ... हमने तो सोचा था, कुछ नया होता होगा!
Old September 5th, 2008, 07:06 AM

tantric_yogi has a reputation beyond reputetantric_yogi has a reputation beyond reputetantric_yogi has a reputation beyond reputetantric_yogi has a reputation beyond reputetantric_yogi has a reputation beyond reputetantric_yogi has a reputation beyond reputetantric_yogi has a reputation beyond reputetantric_yogi has a reputation beyond reputetantric_yogi has a reputation beyond reputetantric_yogi has a reputation beyond reputetantric_yogi has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up Re: Your Messages to BOLLYWOOD Film Stars ... use this thread!

Dearest Rekhaji ... namaskar. I watched your film Bhoot. Yeh ... finally. I cant comment cause role demanded a serious you ... nekst tem ... please smile.

Old September 5th, 2008, 08:43 AM
Spiritual Healer

jammy69 has a brilliant futurejammy69 has a brilliant futurejammy69 has a brilliant futurejammy69 has a brilliant futurejammy69 has a brilliant futurejammy69 has a brilliant futurejammy69 has a brilliant futurejammy69 has a brilliant futurejammy69 has a brilliant futurejammy69 has a brilliant futurejammy69 has a brilliant future
Re: Your Messages to BOLLYWOOD Film Stars ... use this thread!

The whole Bacchan Family and Mr SRK quit the film industry becz u all suck.Wish if you were not there we could have more meaningful films rather than just the usual crap.
Old September 5th, 2008, 09:12 AM
The NEo of Echarcha

JaiSpeaks has a reputation beyond reputeJaiSpeaks has a reputation beyond reputeJaiSpeaks has a reputation beyond reputeJaiSpeaks has a reputation beyond reputeJaiSpeaks has a reputation beyond reputeJaiSpeaks has a reputation beyond reputeJaiSpeaks has a reputation beyond reputeJaiSpeaks has a reputation beyond reputeJaiSpeaks has a reputation beyond reputeJaiSpeaks has a reputation beyond reputeJaiSpeaks has a reputation beyond repute

DEar Amittabhji,

I like your roles and always watched all your movies , Thanks to my Dad who is your biggest fan. But lately your arrogance has started showing up more than your acting. Its great you are actually having a much more successful career now than in your youthful days, but that modesty and courtesy is so lacking now .

SRK atleast is better in that respect .
Old September 5th, 2008, 04:11 PM

Please be fair.

Jaispeakbhai ... Jammybhai ... let's leave arrogance out for a while ... most people will go insane surrounded 24/7 by queens, queers, and likes of such. Try empathising with the Bachhans, the Khans, and rest of the creed? Imagine being followed/approached/harassed at every street corner?

Dev Anand used to travel to US and Canada to escape from it all. This current batch of Bollywood stars got no place left to go to hide.

Got to feel sorry for them.

Old September 5th, 2008, 04:33 PM
unbanned and unstoppable

gayaguzra#1 has a brilliant futuregayaguzra#1 has a brilliant futuregayaguzra#1 has a brilliant futuregayaguzra#1 has a brilliant futuregayaguzra#1 has a brilliant futuregayaguzra#1 has a brilliant futuregayaguzra#1 has a brilliant futuregayaguzra#1 has a brilliant futuregayaguzra#1 has a brilliant futuregayaguzra#1 has a brilliant futuregayaguzra#1 has a brilliant future

To Kareena Kapoor and Mallika Sherawat,

Respected madams, if you visit this site and see this message, this fan of your's humbly requests a lap dance from each of you hotties. Kareena your size zero bod has been giving me quite a few sleepless nights and Mallikaji now words can do you justice. So please grace me with a lap dance. Clothing is optional. Dont worry I'll be fully dressed
Old September 5th, 2008, 05:37 PM
Sutradhar {admin}

echarcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond repute

Dear Shilpa Shirodkarji,
I really am a big fan of all your fine work. Please leave me a message or phone me.
Old September 5th, 2008, 06:27 PM

Thumbs up Re: Your Messages to BOLLYWOOD Film Stars ... use this thread!

Quote:
Originally Posted by gayaguzra#1 View Post
To Kareena Kapoor and Mallika Sherawat,

Respected madams, if you visit this site and see this message, this fan of your's humbly requests a lap dance from each of you hotties. Kareena your size zero bod has been giving me quite a few sleepless nights and Mallikaji now words can do you justice. So please grace me with a lap dance. Clothing is optional. Dont worry I'll be fully dressed
Bollywood stars are busy people. They take time out of boring shooting schedule to visit this site for some time pass and to unwind. You need not believe me just cause I am moderator of this site.

Place yourself in Kareena and Mallika's sandals. Will you login to reply to this kind of rubbish? You must remember ... Bollywood movie stars are good and decent ... most of them. Your request is full of innuendos of sick kind.

Let's be serious. What if it so happens that respectable Amitabhji, didi Rekhaji, Amirbhai, and few others actually visit this site? Does it make it official just cause I am a moderator of this site ... of course not. Don't take my word of it. You as a respectable member must make effort so they are compelled to login and participate.

I asked the question on everyone's mind ... why this site when there are millions of websites dedicated to Bollywood films and you people? Answer was so simple and swift ... Members at this site are smart who don't watch movies for the same reasons as era gera nathu kheras. We like to know what intelligent Indians think of our work and the movies we make.

Enough. All I am trying to convey to members is to be respectful and welcoming keeping in mind ... na jane kis roop mei narayan mil jaaye.

Old September 5th, 2008, 06:49 PM
Spiritual Healer

jammy69 has a brilliant futurejammy69 has a brilliant futurejammy69 has a brilliant futurejammy69 has a brilliant futurejammy69 has a brilliant futurejammy69 has a brilliant futurejammy69 has a brilliant futurejammy69 has a brilliant futurejammy69 has a brilliant futurejammy69 has a brilliant futurejammy69 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by tantric_yogi View Post
Please be fair.

Jaispeakbhai ... Jammybhai ... let's leave arrogance out for a while ... most people will go insane surrounded 24/7 by queens, queers, and likes of such. Try empathising with the Bachhans, the Khans, and rest of the creed? Imagine being followed/approached/harassed at every street corner?

Dev Anand used to travel to US and Canada to escape from it all. This current batch of Bollywood stars got no place left to go to hide.

Got to feel sorry for them.
Its not arrogance yogi ji have u seen these actors act just becz they are in big budgeted film these days with all the other masala into it they are producing a hit.Example see tum bin wht a good movie place SRK or Abhishek into it and with karan johar as director the film will be a flop
Old September 5th, 2008, 07:19 PM
unbanned and unstoppable

gayaguzra#1 has a brilliant futuregayaguzra#1 has a brilliant futuregayaguzra#1 has a brilliant futuregayaguzra#1 has a brilliant futuregayaguzra#1 has a brilliant futuregayaguzra#1 has a brilliant futuregayaguzra#1 has a brilliant futuregayaguzra#1 has a brilliant futuregayaguzra#1 has a brilliant futuregayaguzra#1 has a brilliant futuregayaguzra#1 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by tantric_yogi View Post
Bollywood stars are busy people. They take time out of boring shooting schedule to visit this site for some time pass and to unwind. You need not believe me just cause I am moderator of this site.

Place yourself in Kareena and Mallika's sandals. Will you login to reply to this kind of rubbish? You must remember ... Bollywood movie stars are good and decent ... most of them. Your request is full of innuendos of sick kind.

Let's be serious. What if it so happens that respectable Amitabhji, didi Rekhaji, Amirbhai, and few others actually visit this site? Does it make it official just cause I am a moderator of this site ... of course not. Don't take my word of it. You as a respectable member must make effort so they are compelled to login and participate.

I asked the question on everyone's mind ... why this site when there are millions of websites dedicated to Bollywood films and you people? Answer was so simple and swift ... Members at this site are smart who don't watch movies for the same reasons as era gera nathu kheras. We like to know what intelligent Indians think of our work and the movies we make.

Enough. All I am trying to convey to members is to be respectful and welcoming keeping in mind ... na jane kis roop mei narayan mil jaaye.

yogi baba believe me when kareena and Mallika see this post they'll be estatic. It'll make their belief even more stronger that they are very hot sexy and desirable. They'll be happy to know that the efforts they put to get their bodies where they are is worshipped they'll know that it's cause of fans like me they are in stardom. Tantu baba though your concern is well intentioned fear not yogiji.
Old September 5th, 2008, 07:51 PM
eCharchan

Cooldude has a reputation beyond reputeCooldude has a reputation beyond reputeCooldude has a reputation beyond reputeCooldude has a reputation beyond reputeCooldude has a reputation beyond reputeCooldude has a reputation beyond reputeCooldude has a reputation beyond reputeCooldude has a reputation beyond reputeCooldude has a reputation beyond reputeCooldude has a reputation beyond reputeCooldude has a reputation beyond repute
Smile Re: Your Messages to BOLLYWOOD Film Stars ... use this thread!

A sincere request to the following stars: Please give up acting & take up some other profession other than acting. You guys suck & watching you perform on screen is an unbearable torturous experience. Acting chodo aur hato Bollywood se. Hawa aane do:

1) Tushar Kapoor.
2) Esha Deol
3) Zayeed Khan
4) Mimo Chakraborty

Other’s wishing to contribute to the above list are most welcome.
Old September 5th, 2008, 08:08 PM
Dead On Arrival is back

Sane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond repute

Nope... I like Tushar Kapoor's acting... my regards to you, buddy... you are fun to watch... just like yesteryear's Randhir Kapoor and Rakesh Roshan... act more and enjoy your acting, as I know you do

Haven't watched the rest of you in Cooldool pai's post... so cannot comment.

"Kisi ne sahi kaha zindagi kutti cheez hai. You live life without a care in the world not realizing that life is building a heavy load of trash that it dumps on you one fine day, breaking your back." - saneless
Old September 5th, 2008, 08:09 PM
Dead On Arrival is back

Sane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond repute

I would sincerely request Kareena Kapoor to quit acting... every time I see her, I get goose pimples... the hair on my nape stands up... it is like watching a ramsay horror flick.

"Kisi ne sahi kaha zindagi kutti cheez hai. You live life without a care in the world not realizing that life is building a heavy load of trash that it dumps on you one fine day, breaking your back." - saneless
Old September 5th, 2008, 08:26 PM

Re: Contact ... SEND Message to BOLLYWOOD Film Stars ... use this thread!

Ok ... better I come clean. Teeth and gum were not the first thing to go ... memory is in down lane as well. I cant remember all the details but it was not a VERY long time ago that I checked login details of 55 guests present at the site. I cant remember much ... WHOA ... I was surprised that 29 were logged in from four film studios ... two studios in Mumbai ... one in Kerala ... two from TN. I used common sense ... it couldn't be chewtiyaas holding mirrors, umbrellas or the chairs ... had to be producers, directors, and the superstars spending some quality time to relieve stress of boring work.

Coolbhai ... that will be four super stars who won't be coming back to this site. Kindly don't add any more names. MIND IT!

Gayaguzra#1 ... Kindly co-operate unless you want to come back with #2. Let me eksplen ... see the world loves these beautiful ladies for sexy bodies. We are intelligent. We know for a fact that naked they are no different from you and me. They must come here knowing that we appreciate them for work, talent, and the brains. Mind you these ladies are smart.

Jammybhai ... in all fairness ... I cant speak on behalf of the king Mister SRK or Shri Abhishekji or Mr. Karan Johar. Let them login and clear up the misunderstand.

I do have a word of consolation for Abhishekji ... look ... I am married myself. Put up with shit for a while. Didi Aishji will leave you alone to do what you like ... that is once you have given her children to take care of. But ... you must return home every night. My wife knows ... your wife knows ... all wives know ... men are like dogs.

Last edited by tantric_yogi; September 5th, 2008 at 08:29 PM.
Old September 5th, 2008, 09:50 PM
unbanned and unstoppable

Re: Contact ... SEND Message to BOLLYWOOD Film Stars ... use this thread!

[quote=tantric_yogi;394139]Ok ... better I come clean. Teeth and gum were not the first thing to go ... memory is in down lane as well. I cant remember all the details but it was not a VERY long time ago that I checked login details of 55 guests present at the site. I cant remember much ... WHOA ... I was surprised that 29 were logged in from four film studios ... two studios in Mumbai ... one in Kerala ... two from TN. I used common sense ... it couldn't be chewtiyaas holding mirrors, umbrellas or the chairs ... had to be producers, directors, and the superstars spending some quality time to relieve stress of boring work.

Gayaguzra#1 ... Kindly co-operate unless you want to come back with #2. Let me eksplen ... see the world loves these beautiful ladies for sexy bodies. We are intelligent. We know for a fact that naked they are no different from you and me. They must come here knowing that we appreciate them for work, talent, and the brains. Mind you these ladies are smart.

yogiji I don't have the strength to take wrath from you I'll gladly comply