eCharcha.Com   Support eCharcha.Com. Click on sponsor ad to shop online!

Advertise Here

Go Back   eCharcha.Com > Entertainment > Films

Notices

Films Your pet peeves and raves about new releases

Old June 10th, 2015, 12:19 PM
Banned

Jagmohan has a reputation beyond reputeJagmohan has a reputation beyond reputeJagmohan has a reputation beyond reputeJagmohan has a reputation beyond reputeJagmohan has a reputation beyond reputeJagmohan has a reputation beyond reputeJagmohan has a reputation beyond reputeJagmohan has a reputation beyond reputeJagmohan has a reputation beyond reputeJagmohan has a reputation beyond reputeJagmohan has a reputation beyond repute
Newly arrived Trailers of Hindi/English Movies.

Newly arrived Trailers of Hindi / English Movies.

Please use this thread and post here,..
everyday's newly arrived Trailers of all Hindi /English movies, from now on. Thx

Brothers:
https://www.youtube.com/embed/QuRSCU0tOKs

Mission: Impossible Rogue Nation Trailer 2 - YouTube

Kaakka Muttai Official Theatrical Trailer | Dhanush | Vetri Maaran | Fox Star Studios - YouTube

Wazir Official Teaser 2 | December 2015 - YouTube

The Martian
The Martian | Official Trailer [HD] | 20th Century FOX - YouTube

The Jurrasic world,..
JURASSIC WORLD - Official Final Trailer (2015) Chris Pratt Sci-Fi Movie HD - YouTube
Jurrasic World's Trailer aalaa,... ( Watch Full screen )
http://cdn.theguardian.tv/webM/2015/..._768k_vp8.webm

BahuBali:

In local language trailer:
- The Beginning | Official Trailer | Prabhas, Rana Daggubati, SS Rajamouli - YouTube

In Hindi Trailer:
Baahubali - The Beginning | Theatrical Trailer | Indias Biggest Motion Picture - YouTube

Situation in theater:
https://www.facebook.com/massnragada...type=2&theater
Baahubali Theatrical Trailer - Prabhas | Rana | Anushka Shetty | Rajamouli | Bahubali Trailer - YouTube

Last edited by Jagmohan; June 10th, 2015 at 01:17 PM.
Old June 10th, 2015, 04:18 PM
Hyderabad Wala !!!!

BABU_HYDERABADI has a reputation beyond reputeBABU_HYDERABADI has a reputation beyond reputeBABU_HYDERABADI has a reputation beyond reputeBABU_HYDERABADI has a reputation beyond reputeBABU_HYDERABADI has a reputation beyond reputeBABU_HYDERABADI has a reputation beyond reputeBABU_HYDERABADI has a reputation beyond reputeBABU_HYDERABADI has a reputation beyond reputeBABU_HYDERABADI has a reputation beyond reputeBABU_HYDERABADI has a reputation beyond reputeBABU_HYDERABADI has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Newly arrived Trailers of Hindi/English Movies.

bhai mere, use the tags to embed the video.
An oft quoted Gandhian phrase is that if all were to follow an eye for an eye and tooth for a tooth, then the world would go blind. The counter to that is that if only some follow this and others don't then it is the non-violent who would go blind while the rogues will rule the world.
Old June 10th, 2015, 04:36 PM
Banned

Jagmohan has a reputation beyond reputeJagmohan has a reputation beyond reputeJagmohan has a reputation beyond reputeJagmohan has a reputation beyond reputeJagmohan has a reputation beyond reputeJagmohan has a reputation beyond reputeJagmohan has a reputation beyond reputeJagmohan has a reputation beyond reputeJagmohan has a reputation beyond reputeJagmohan has a reputation beyond reputeJagmohan has a reputation beyond repute

^ HD Full screen ki Mazaa maari jaati hai,... !!
Most of the links, I have brought and set on for a full screen, with 1080Pi default set,
so that it opens in HD, on a full screen.
Old June 10th, 2015, 06:14 PM
dr.ibbler

drsantabajuwala has a reputation beyond reputedrsantabajuwala has a reputation beyond reputedrsantabajuwala has a reputation beyond reputedrsantabajuwala has a reputation beyond reputedrsantabajuwala has a reputation beyond reputedrsantabajuwala has a reputation beyond reputedrsantabajuwala has a reputation beyond reputedrsantabajuwala has a reputation beyond reputedrsantabajuwala has a reputation beyond reputedrsantabajuwala has a reputation beyond reputedrsantabajuwala has a reputation beyond repute
Question Re: Newly arrived Trailers of Hindi/English Movies.

Things used to be so simple. Today everything complicatedly ununderstandable.

I don't understand this fascination with posters and trailers? Jagmohanji can you explain in details?

My generation used to go to watch movies, not trailers. Initial few years there were no trailers, no ads. Ads came in 1940s and trailers in 50s. Posters were the thing. I remember in our city in south, huge crowds or entire city used to rush to watch latest posters outside the buildings at major roads. We even brought coconuts and flowers to offer prayers to the posters of the superstars. Banks and offices used to shut down because all employees were out looking at latest poster.

I don't understand this fascination with posters and trailers? Jagmohanji can you explain in details?

Thnx.
ड्राइवर सांता बाजुवाल्ला के साथ बहस करना मुश्किल ही नहीं नामुमकिन है
Old June 10th, 2015, 06:41 PM
Banned

^^

Doc saar,.. when you say south, I guess you are from Hyderabad smwhere, as Bangolerans and Keralians and Chennayites major do not know much Hindi.

IMO,..Trailers just give an idea what the movie is all about, so that you are not stuck in a polar opposite movie, than what you had expected, so it just gives a little background, and that’s not bad.

For example, sounding the movie “ Baby” you take your 4-7 yrs of kids for a nice child movie ( some Disney sort of ) and movie is something polar opposite, then ?

For example After watching Brothers; trailer I can sense
that it has to do with boxing so,..
somewhat like the film
apne + mary com + Gulaam + Rambo series + Million dollar baby -- that sort of movie this would be,… !

So, it’s not bad,

but many a times it works,… like midi and maxi and mini skirts,… that it shows more and hides a very little, but that veeery little is of the most n' very important.

So, they misguide you a lot, about the movies.

In south, ppl more treat the actors like God,.. be it Rajni or Dhanush,... !! In north they may had recently started for Big B and such,.. but still I have seen very little about praying and worshiping them, during my stay in India ever ! What for ?

IMO, they are kachakada ki patti ke nat-nati, nachanniyans, Nartakis and sort of semi - vaishyaas,...

In olden times,. raja maharaajas rgoing for mujaras and nartakis,..n' kothe waali rakhaats and kepts,... and we do not have such facilities so we saw them on screen,... dancing Helen and Bindu / item girls doing Cabrets,..!!

But worship them for what ?
They are still raan*s and semi-prostitutes / Bharw**s.
Otherwise who else will play such intimate fake dense love scenes with others wife and hubbies to whom he/she does not love/ nor is his/her's life-partner !

So?
I have no pity, for the treat of this Vishakha ben.
She deserved it, and btw,....Kudos to the guy who threw a dirty flip-flop.

Man Posts A Vulgar Comment On Actress Vishakha Singh’s Photo.
I am sure you guys remember Vishakha Singh. The actress from Fukrey might not be a familiar face

source
Old June 10th, 2015, 07:01 PM
dr.ibbler

drsantabajuwala has a reputation beyond reputedrsantabajuwala has a reputation beyond reputedrsantabajuwala has a reputation beyond reputedrsantabajuwala has a reputation beyond reputedrsantabajuwala has a reputation beyond reputedrsantabajuwala has a reputation beyond reputedrsantabajuwala has a reputation beyond reputedrsantabajuwala has a reputation beyond reputedrsantabajuwala has a reputation beyond reputedrsantabajuwala has a reputation beyond reputedrsantabajuwala has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jagmohan View Post
^^

IMO,..Trailers just give an idea what the movie is all about, so that you are not stuck in a polar opposite movie, than what you had expected, so it just gives a little background, and that’s not bad.

Yes. True. But trailers contain best parts of the film. No trailer contains boring scenes. Like judging book by its cover?

For example, sounding the movie “ Baby” you take your 4-7 yrs of kids for a nice child movie ( some Disney sort of ) and movie is something polar opposite, then ?

For example After watching Brothers; trailer I can sense
that it has to do with boxing so,..
somewhat like the film
apne + mary com + Gulaam + Rambo series + Million dollar baby -- that sort of movie this would be,… !

So, it’s not bad,

but many a times it works,… like midi and maxi and mini skirts,… that it shows more and hides a very little, but that veeery little is of the most n' very important.

So, they misguide you a lot, about the movies.

In south, ppl more treat the actors like God,.. be it Rajni or Dhanush,... !! In north they may had recently started for Big B and such,.. but still I have seen very little about praying and worshiping them, during my stay in India ever ! What for ?

People have dedicated temples to Italian woman and cricket players and movie-stars?

IMO, they are kachakada ki patti ke nat-nati, nachanniyans, Nartakis and sort of semi - vaishyaas,...

In olden times,. raja maharaajas rgoing for mujaras and nartakis,..n' kothe waali rakhaats and kepts,... and we do not have such facilities so we saw them on screen,... dancing Helen and Bindu / item girls doing Cabrets,..!!

But worship them for what ?
They are still raan*s and semi-prostitutes / Bharw**s.
Otherwise who else will play such intimate fake dense love scenes with others wife and hubbies to whom he/she does not love/ nor is his/her's life-partner !

I agree 100%
Don't ecen try explaining to this worshiping easily impressed generation of idiots.

So?
I have no pity, for the treat of this Vishakha ben.
She deserved it, and btw,....Kudos to the guy who threw a dirty flip-flop.

Man Posts A Vulgar Comment On Actress Vishakha Singh’s Photo.
I am sure you guys remember Vishakha Singh. The actress from Fukrey might not be a familiar face

source
What about Sunny Leon?

Old June 10th, 2015, 07:44 PM
Banned

Per my perception, view and vision, an dteh way I understood teh LIFE,... all actors- actresses- cricketers ,.. etc are just entertainers and they feed me refreshment and recreation in terms of entertainment, fun, sex, lust, beauty-pieces, I-candy good watch,..good time-pass,.. good fantasy stories,.. etc etc. And that’s it. I consider them no inch of a God , nor I am die-hard fan of any, that I pray for any, treating them like a God,..or to the GOD for such baysturds,... and rather I cry not if they die tomorrow better they should do it today. Since, all are professional money makers and not doing any obligation to us, so I care not if someone dies,. I rather wish they do, today and better right now,.. since, they eat away other 100000s of poors’ rozi-roti and aanaa-dhaan and compel them to go to sleep with empty pet,… they grab and hadap-ing many’s meals and food single handedly.

There is no big fortune, without any big crimes n’ these are sophisticated white collar crooks, who take the advantage of our human’s society system and its loopholes,..
otherwise,.. how could a ONE< SINGLE person can earn with the same two hands nad two legs,.. the salary of other 100000s of their entire life’ combined, in just one hour? But salman and amitabh-akki-ajay does that, by charging 7-8 Cr per hour of their work.

So? To me they are NO gods, but real white collar devils of the society, and hence, I care not,.. they better die today, I wish so, and wish it very earnestly !

I am just after that refreshment, that gives me energy to do more work for my daily life to earn my bread, and rest ,.. I consider no one as any God or neither I am a blind fan of any.
And, that’s my perception,… Nor gonna pray for any, if they got some serious disease.

Sunny-funnny all R’ raa*ds, who else!
They all have profession of making money with exposure work, and we love lust and hawas, their decorated faces, body and body-shapes with curves and buti-ful clothes,... nthg esle,.. nthg w elike their character or as a person, they are ! so we watch her, and that’s it,.. but no godessship here,.. nor if she gets a cancer I am gonna pray for her,..wasting my any single second in cry, tears or any emotions,..
there remains 100s of other raan*s filling each other, since it’s their money-making profession.

Last edited by Jagmohan; June 10th, 2015 at 07:50 PM.
Old June 11th, 2015, 02:47 PM
dr.ibbler

So in other words you are not an easily impressed man? Fine. But Sunny Leon is a fine woman. She has sex on camera to make a living. She is never abusive. She is not a whore. Dipika Phadu can play roles of nice woman on screen, Sunny cant?
Old June 11th, 2015, 04:14 PM
Banned

^^

To me,. I think this situation as smthg like this.

She likes, what she is doing and she enjoys her job,…. She is not doing anything out of pressure, force, poverty or unwillingly,.. so she is fine, her way. Also she maked boat-load of money so she is not doing anything free either.

I like her watching,.. when she decorates herself with all possible make-ups, making herself a pleasant looking person ( I careless about her inner character, as I have not to deal with spending life with her ) and body exposures. I like her feathres and data what she has and as a male human being I do not have.

But still, . it’s like,.. if someone, a street vendor is making good – tasty bhajiya gota,.. at the corner of the street,…you like eating there, you go there,.. you pay for it,.. he is also paid,. And tomorrow if he dies,.. you care not,.. someone else wither you will have to find or will replace him, pretty soon.

So, that’s it.

I do not have nay bond of emotions and feelings, or affectionate of praying and worshipping ,.. or like you said,.. taking a naariyeli w/ kanku-chokha when her film’s released to wish her film and her all the best or any such. My relation is still,.. if she dies tomorrow,.. who cares,.. just like that bhajiya-gota waala,.. ! I won’t be having a single regret or sorrow, as all these celeb have already made billions and have lived the life of king size ! So, they rather deserve early and slow and painful death. I rather wish so,… Be it Sallu- Lallu,..or Kaka – Big B,.. or Ash-Sunny ! I care not of a dime / rat arse ! Nthg else.

I am not a blind fan of any, doing any hawan-pooja for any, whether Big B gets in a serious accident or Aishwarya.

Last edited by Jagmohan; June 11th, 2015 at 04:17 PM.
Old June 11th, 2015, 04:31 PM
dr.ibbler

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jagmohan View Post
^^

To me,. I think this situation as smthg like this.

She likes, what she is doing and she enjoys her job,…. She is not doing anything out of pressure, force, poverty or unwillingly,.. so she is fine, her way. Also she maked boat-load of money so she is not doing anything free either.

I like her watching,.. when she decorates herself with all possible make-ups, making herself a pleasant looking person ( I careless about her inner character, as I have not to deal with spending life with her ) and body exposures. I like her feathres and data what she has and as a male human being I do not have.

But still, . it’s like,.. if someone, a street vendor is making good – tasty bhajiya gota,.. at the corner of the street,…you like eating there, you go there,.. you pay for it,.. he is also paid,. And tomorrow if he dies,.. you care not,.. someone else wither you will have to find or will replace him, pretty soon.

So, that’s it.

I do not have nay bond of emotions and feelings, or affectionate of praying and worshipping ,.. or like you said,.. taking a naariyeli w/ kanku-chokha when her film’s released to wish her film and her all the best or any such. My relation is still,.. if she dies tomorrow,.. who cares,.. just like that bhajiya-gota waala,.. ! I won’t be having a single regret or sorrow, as all these celeb have already made billions and have lived the life of king size ! So, they rather deserve early and slow and painful death. I rather wish so,… Be it Sallu- Lallu,..or Kaka – Big B,.. or Ash-Sunny ! I care not of a dime / rat arse ! Nthg else.

I am not a blind fan of any, doing any hawan-pooja for any, whether Big B gets in a serious accident or Aishwarya.
Fine. You don't give a rat's arse for the scum. Easy for you, cause you are living cozy in Amriky and Urope in a clean atmosphere. Here watch this. See? Here India is not like your clear atmosphere Amrike and Uropa. Please watch this shit carefully. Deranged people talking like deranged people. Watch and tell to us. Would you rather watch Sonny Leone or this shit.....

http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/v...w/47633097.cms
Old June 11th, 2015, 05:09 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by drsantabajuwala View Post
Fine. You don't give a rat's arse for the scum. Easy for you, cause you are living cozy in Amriky and Urope in a clean atmosphere. Here watch this. See? Here India is not like your clear atmosphere Amrike and Uropa. Please watch this shit carefully. Deranged people talking like deranged people. Watch and tell to us. Would you rather watch Sonny Leone or this shit.....

These are queer activist groups and just like Presstitute, these guys ,.. bara-chara ke false- hyped - kucch bhi-news kar dete hai,...
Did u read any particular incident where the parents arranged a rape, by any straight woman / vaishya on a gay,
to make him straight? I never heard any.

This incident reminds me the story of 3's company a famous show in usa for decades on TV soaps.

There had a movie named Maya , which was rather more horrible of the customs,where the parents were sending their hardly 12-13 yrs old girl to a temple's poojari to have her - virginity break - first godly fakked up.
The movie was horrific and was very well directed of the old timen true story of ridiculous customs.

Old June 11th, 2015, 05:10 PM
Dead On Arrival is back

Sane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
So in other words you are not an easily impressed man? Fine. But Sunny Leon is a fine woman. She has sex on camera to make a living. She is never abusive. She is not a whore. Dipika Phadu can play roles of nice woman on screen, Sunny cant?
What tf are you talking about I have yet to see a movie of Sunny Leone where she has not played role of nice woman. She has already play roles of extremely nice woman in every movie of her's that I watched. Who is Ms. Phadu Don't know if I have seen any of her movies... so cannot comment on her niceness.

"Kisi ne sahi kaha zindagi kutti cheez hai. You live life without a care in the world not realizing that life is building a heavy load of trash that it dumps on you one fine day, breaking your back." - saneless
Old June 12th, 2015, 03:25 PM
Banned

Hera pheri - 3 trailer aalaa,..
https://www.youtube.com/watch_popup?...layer_embedded

Old June 12th, 2015, 07:38 PM
Senior eCharchan

Napolean has a reputation beyond reputeNapolean has a reputation beyond reputeNapolean has a reputation beyond reputeNapolean has a reputation beyond reputeNapolean has a reputation beyond reputeNapolean has a reputation beyond reputeNapolean has a reputation beyond reputeNapolean has a reputation beyond reputeNapolean has a reputation beyond reputeNapolean has a reputation beyond reputeNapolean has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

Phadu was doing that to publicize her upcoming movie.
Lest you think those were her honest views.
Thsee film wallahs have sold their souls for money. To be fair to them ,most people do that.
Old August 16th, 2015, 10:25 PM
Banned

Mihir15 is on a distinguished road

These are movie trailers -

Movie Manjhi :

Hindi - Full screen HD :
IMPORTANT NOTICE: No media files are hosted on these forums. By clicking the link below you agree to view content from an external website. We can not be held responsible for the suitability or legality of this material. If the video does not play, wait a minute or try again later.
I AGREE

Movie : Shaandar

Hindi - Full screen HD :
IMPORTANT NOTICE: No media files are hosted on these forums. By clicking the link below you agree to view content from an external website. We can not be held responsible for the suitability or legality of this material. If the video does not play, wait a minute or try again later.
I AGREE

Last edited by sarv_shaktimaan; August 17th, 2015 at 12:42 PM. Reason: please say that these are links to trailers, added youtube tags