eCharcha.Com   Support eCharcha.Com. Click on sponsor ad to shop online!

Advertise Here

Go Back   eCharcha.Com > Current Affairs > Indian Politics

Notices

Indian Politics Our national time-pass!

Old April 28th, 2014, 06:16 AM

sarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Modi's vision

Quote:
Originally Posted by sanjayt View Post
What, man? You always make it sound like Modi ji is the eleventh avatar.
May be to me he is, so what? take my view or take a walk AFAIC.. you can support or oppose him but do so on valid issues, don't be swept away by peripheral non-issues like Modi's marriage, etc. Shame on Media, Pigvijay Singh the lowlife and other Congis like you. all the politicians of India are calling Modi names, instead of talking about economic agenda, corruption, security of women.

Quote:
The man left his wife: no divorce, no alimony, no nothing. Just tata, goodbye, fend for yourself, baby.

In the poll affidavits, you are supposed to fill in your spouse's assets too. All this while he was BS'ing, leaving that column empty.

For the first time, in the LS poll affidavit, he remembers he is married and mentions her name in that column. All this while he was pretending to be single.

How come you got no problem with this?
This shows how sensible and grounded he is. My respect for Modi grew even more when it was revealed that he kept the name blank as the law allowed him to. If any of us have a troubled marriage or lets say get divorced will we protect our spouse/ex-spouse or vilify them? To each their own definitely, some namards will still speak badly about somebody who shared EVERYTHING in their life.

how can chutiyas like you comment on somebody's marriage, that too child marriage? you don't know what happens in a child marriage, and we are speaking of some 45 years ago.. also, a marriage is considered annulled if there is no consummation.

Even the harshest critics of Modi, ShankerSingh Vaghela, once a colleague of Modi has asked people to stay off the topic, I guess the sanskars taught by sangh are still with him.

Quote:
One should not meddle in personal lives of others… I am witness to the fact that Modi has not led a married life: Vaghela

These are not words of a die-hard BJP supporter but the words of Leader of Opposition in Gujarat, Shankersinh Vaghela of the Congress, who remains a staunch BJP critic. Vaghela has minced no words in saying that one should not get into the personal lives of others. On Narendra Modi filing his marital status this time, Vaghela said that this has to be understood in the wake of the recent SC judgment that calls for greater clarity in nomination papers.

Source

Last edited by sarv_shaktimaan; April 28th, 2014 at 06:57 AM.
Old April 28th, 2014, 06:49 AM
The Y A W N E S T zzzz

raniraja has a reputation beyond reputeraniraja has a reputation beyond reputeraniraja has a reputation beyond reputeraniraja has a reputation beyond reputeraniraja has a reputation beyond reputeraniraja has a reputation beyond reputeraniraja has a reputation beyond reputeraniraja has a reputation beyond reputeraniraja has a reputation beyond reputeraniraja has a reputation beyond reputeraniraja has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by sarv_shaktimaan View Post
yaar how can chutiyas like SanjayT comment on somebody's marriage, that too child marriage? morons don't know what happens in a child marriage, and we are speaking of some 45 years ago.. also, a marriage is considered annulled if there is no consummation.

Even the harshest critics of Modi, ShankerSingh Vaghela, once a colleague of Modi has asked people to stay off the topic, I guess the sanskars taught by sangh are still with him.

Of late, he has not been very sanskari in his speeches.. sigh!

My respect for Modi grew even more when it was revealed that he kept the name blank as the law allowed him to. This shows how sensible and grounded he is. If any of us have a troubled marriage or lets say get divorced will we protect our spouse/ex-spouse or vilify them? To each their own definitely, some namards will still speak badly about somebody who shared EVERYTHING in their life.

This is a separate topic, maybe you should start a thread about it
Ek baat samajh nahi aati, Jayalalitha, Naveen patnaik, Mamta etc.. were friends with BJP on party level and maybe on personal level too.. How come these friendships have turned into distances and vicious bickering ?? All of these are "diggaj" in their areas and may prove costly to NDA.
I will not be hurried and I will not be bullied

Old April 28th, 2014, 07:04 AM

sarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by raniraja View Post
Ek baat samajh nahi aati, Jayalalitha, Naveen patnaik, Mamta etc.. were friends with BJP on party level and maybe on personal level too.. How come these friendships have turned into distances and vicious bickering ?? All of these are "diggaj" in their areas and may prove costly to NDA.
I guess BJP feels they have a slight chance of making inroads, may be small but a foothold is required for BJP/NDA to prosper in these states in coming years. All these "diggaj" are just thaali ke baingan who will join given the right ministries.

Its quite clear that Mamta is rattled by Modi's aggression, feeling the heat and being the eccentric that she is, now attacking him is the lowest of language off late. I know a bengali professor from american university who just went over to India and is canvassing for BJP at grass root level, she tells that BJP is in contention in a few seats. RSS has been working overtime and reaching out to Bengalis directly.
Old April 28th, 2014, 08:26 AM

sgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
IAll these "diggaj" are just thaali ke baingan who will join given the right ministries.
That is well known. The Abdullahs who are now attacking Modi were a part of last NDA. Omar Abdullah was the minister of state for external affairs.

I also saw KCR breaking out in Hindi over why he will never support Modi because of 'Ganga Jamuna Tehzeeb' in Telangana. I see that as a move to help BJP by splitting peaceful votes and he may go and support Modi after all this. Only thing to watch out is what explanations these guys come up with.

In Bengal, BJP could build itself as an alternative to anti Industry TMC and CPM.
Old April 28th, 2014, 09:06 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by sgars View Post
That is well known. The Abdullahs who are now attacking Modi were a part of last NDA. Omar Abdullah was the minister of state for external affairs.

I also saw KCR breaking out in Hindi over why he will never support Modi because of 'Ganga Jamuna Tehzeeb' in Telangana. I see that as a move to help BJP by splitting peaceful votes and he may go and support Modi after all this. Only thing to watch out is what explanations these guys come up with.

In Bengal, BJP could build itself as an alternative to anti Industry TMC and CPM.
In Bengal BJP is in contention in at least 14 seats with CPM facing oblivion, a good push by Modi will send the numbers to unbelievable in the context of Bengal.

Quote:
Modi magic may help BJP get toehold in Bengal

BJP in West Bengal has always had a marginal political existence, never enjoying more than 5-6 % of popular votes in any election. It won two parliamentary seats in the 1999 Lok Sabha polls in alliance with Mamata Banerjee's Trinamool Congress, a feat the party could not repeat in any of the succeeding elections. The party's vote share soared close to 12% in the 1991 elections when the excitement and frenzy of the Ayodhya movement and Advani's Rath Yatra swayed a sizeable number of voters in this partitioned state. But the party, despite an unprecedented windfall, drew a blank. Then, BJP hit its usual nadir every time it chose to go it alone.

This time round, too, it is not a case of 'ghar ghar Modi' in Bengal; no pollster has given the party more than one seat. Yet, all pollsters predict that BJP's popular vote share might reach an alltime high, shooting up to more than 15-16%, giving the party a credible toehold in the state for the first time

Modi may or may not emerge as a spoilsport only for Mamata and her party. There are visible signs in many places of Left supporters leaning towards BJP, and buying the party's argument for the need of a stable and effective government at the Centre. A section of Bengali refugees and tribals, for long tried and tested supporters of the Left, may now find the new option more viable and acceptable. Many among them now want to give Modi a chance just for the fun of inviting change. Their new refrain: Ebar chupchap fule chhap, kintu chhotor badole baro ful (This time round too we will opt for the flower, but for the bigger one — or Lotus).

LINK
Old April 28th, 2014, 11:41 AM
Senior eCharchan

sanjayt has a reputation beyond reputesanjayt has a reputation beyond reputesanjayt has a reputation beyond reputesanjayt has a reputation beyond reputesanjayt has a reputation beyond reputesanjayt has a reputation beyond reputesanjayt has a reputation beyond reputesanjayt has a reputation beyond reputesanjayt has a reputation beyond reputesanjayt has a reputation beyond reputesanjayt has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
May be to me he is, so what? take my view or take a walk AFAIC.. you can support or oppose him but do so on valid issues, don't be swept away by peripheral non-issues like Modi's marriage, etc. Shame on Media, Pigvijay Singh the lowlife and other Congis like you. all the politicians of India are calling Modi names, instead of talking about economic agenda, corruption, security of women.

This shows how sensible and grounded he is. My respect for Modi grew even more when it was revealed that he kept the name blank as the law allowed him to. If any of us have a troubled marriage or lets say get divorced will we protect our spouse/ex-spouse or vilify them? To each their own definitely, some namards will still speak badly about somebody who shared EVERYTHING in their life.

how can chutiyas like you comment on somebody's marriage, that too child marriage? you don't know what happens in a child marriage, and we are speaking of some 45 years ago.. also, a marriage is considered annulled if there is no consummation.

What's up, honey? You seem all worked up. Is it that time of the month, hunny?

What exactly is the issue?

Lemme guess. There's a man you adore. You get all wet down there, hunny, just thinking of his chhappan-inch-ki-chhati?

And you are mighty pissed off if someone else does not adore your man?

You want the whole world to adore your man, huh? Otherwise, you're not going to tolerate it. Understandable, I guess, given the ardour of your feelings.
Old April 28th, 2014, 12:16 PM

Quote:

Lemme guess. There's a man you adore. You get all wet down there, hunny, just thinking of his chhappan-inch-ki-chhati?

You want the whole world to adore your man, huh? Otherwise, you're not going to tolerate it. Understandable, I guess, given the ardour of your feelings.
I was just responding to you, but its you who got worked up in the first place.. given your logic hunny Modi must have banged you in the behind. Here is a burnol for you, special one for Homos.

Last edited by sarv_shaktimaan; April 28th, 2014 at 12:20 PM.
Old April 28th, 2014, 08:50 PM
Senior eCharchan

ungalprasad has a reputation beyond reputeungalprasad has a reputation beyond reputeungalprasad has a reputation beyond reputeungalprasad has a reputation beyond reputeungalprasad has a reputation beyond reputeungalprasad has a reputation beyond reputeungalprasad has a reputation beyond reputeungalprasad has a reputation beyond reputeungalprasad has a reputation beyond reputeungalprasad has a reputation beyond reputeungalprasad has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

Good to know you are actually falling for secular front... You must be feeling something special not being a part of majority of today's people... different from others....
Old April 28th, 2014, 09:28 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ungalprasad View Post
Good to know you are actually falling for secular front... You must be feeling something special not being a part of majority of today's people... different from others....
Not secular front it should be secular backside.. .

Different than majority.. Reminds me of these lines from RSS song I sang in shakha.

है अचेतन जो युगों से
लहर के अनुकूल बहते
साथ बहना है सरल
प्रतिकूल बहना ही कठिन है ।

Last edited by swami; April 28th, 2014 at 11:58 PM.
Old April 28th, 2014, 11:57 PM
Super eCharchan

swami has a reputation beyond reputeswami has a reputation beyond reputeswami has a reputation beyond reputeswami has a reputation beyond reputeswami has a reputation beyond reputeswami has a reputation beyond reputeswami has a reputation beyond reputeswami has a reputation beyond reputeswami has a reputation beyond reputeswami has a reputation beyond reputeswami has a reputation beyond repute

Shaktiman and Sanjay,No name calling please
Shaktiman bhai no personal attacks,its a debate, he is opposing modi and you dont have to call him names,for now I am editing posts but let all future replies be fair and clean.
Old April 28th, 2014, 11:58 PM
Senior eCharchan

ungalprasad has a reputation beyond reputeungalprasad has a reputation beyond reputeungalprasad has a reputation beyond reputeungalprasad has a reputation beyond reputeungalprasad has a reputation beyond reputeungalprasad has a reputation beyond reputeungalprasad has a reputation beyond reputeungalprasad has a reputation beyond reputeungalprasad has a reputation beyond reputeungalprasad has a reputation beyond reputeungalprasad has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
है अचेतन जो युगों से
लहर के अनुकूल बहते
साथ बहना है सरल
प्रतिकूल बहना ही कठिन है ।
Inke liye pratikool bahna aajkal bahut kathin ho raha hoga

In my social circle, it has become a shame to support Congress and its other bhai bahan.

Hardcore congress people are now resorting to keep mum, support AAP or blaming all politicians; but they are afraid to come openly for congress... Such is the misery.
Old April 29th, 2014, 04:01 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by swami View Post
Shaktiman and Sanjay,No name calling please
Shaktiman bhai no personal attacks,its a debate, he is opposing modi and you dont have to call him names,for now I am editing posts but let all future replies be fair and clean.
Arre i was replying lekin us ki itni jali ki rone laga.. Abhi burnol dena to banta hai
Old April 29th, 2014, 06:33 AM

Quote:
In my social circle, it has become a shame to support Congress and its other bhai bahan.

Hardcore congress people are now resorting to keep mum, support AAP or blaming all politicians; but they are afraid to come openly for congress... Such is the misery.
true, most AAP supporters are just plain old Congressi, who can't defend MMS or RaGa, so they conveniently shifted to AAP.

Checkout one ex-congressi uncle relative of mine watching his favorite TV Host Arnab. He used to be staunch BJP hater and used to rub it in whenever BJP lost. Now even at home he's wearing Modi for PM cap.

Last edited by sarv_shaktimaan; April 29th, 2014 at 07:30 AM.
Old April 29th, 2014, 10:36 AM
Senior eCharchan

sanjayt has a reputation beyond reputesanjayt has a reputation beyond reputesanjayt has a reputation beyond reputesanjayt has a reputation beyond reputesanjayt has a reputation beyond reputesanjayt has a reputation beyond reputesanjayt has a reputation beyond reputesanjayt has a reputation beyond reputesanjayt has a reputation beyond reputesanjayt has a reputation beyond reputesanjayt has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Congress will pay for its mistakes. They will lose this election. Modi will be the next PM.

Does this mean I should always sing his praises?

He's like any other politician. He has his plus points and his minus points. On the plus side, I think he will reduce corruption, and he will bring added focus to infrastructure. On the minus side, I don't like his authoritarian tendencies. In Gujarat, he exercises complete control over both the state BJP apparatus and the govt machinery, to a level that is rare among CMs in India. You might say that this kind of control leads to faster decision-making. That is true. But it is also far more likely to lead to abuse of power. I do not like politicians with authoritarian tendencies, regardless of their party affiliation. In any system, checks and balances are essential.

You say nice things about him. You support him. But you don't get all worked up when someone criticizes Modi. But not everyone is like you. A section of Modi's supporters are fanatical in their support. They are abusive and intolerant of criticism and often use foul language; there is a rage inside these people. You gotta wonder what's going on.
Old May 4th, 2014, 08:30 PM

A must watch for all .. Especially Modi's critics

Decoding BJP's Prime Ministerial candidate Narendra Modi - Full Episode

In an attempt to decode the man of the moment and BJP's Prime Ministerial candidate Narendra Modi's life TIMES NOW travel to Narendra Modi's hometown Gujarat to know more about him. We try to sneak peak into the life of the boy who sold tea on trains and was RSS pracharak before becoming PM candidate of the BJP.

http://youtu.be/bWoseFUUS44