eCharcha.Com   Support eCharcha.Com. Click on sponsor ad to shop online!

Advertise Here

Go Back   eCharcha.Com > Spiritual > Philosophy

Notices

Philosophy To be or not to be...

Old December 27th, 2008, 03:37 AM

tantric_yogi has a reputation beyond reputetantric_yogi has a reputation beyond reputetantric_yogi has a reputation beyond reputetantric_yogi has a reputation beyond reputetantric_yogi has a reputation beyond reputetantric_yogi has a reputation beyond reputetantric_yogi has a reputation beyond reputetantric_yogi has a reputation beyond reputetantric_yogi has a reputation beyond reputetantric_yogi has a reputation beyond reputetantric_yogi has a reputation beyond repute
Please EXPLAIN this Phenomena ... HOT SPOT

Average executive size office room ... temperature controlled/air-conditioned ... normal work table approx 4'x6' with glass top ... no electronic equipment on top of the table ... no laptops on the table ... nothing. Only source of light ... florescent lamps. Nothing under the table except floor and the carpet.

Close to the center of the glass top table ... not always same spot ... about 8" to 10" across is always a spot which is warm to the touch ... and center of the spot (4" or 5" across) almost as hot as a cup filled with hot coffee.

You place your palm on top of the glass top ... its cold due to air-conditioning but it gets warmer as your palms get closer to center of the table ... and gets hot when you reach the middle ... the core is always coffee cup hot.

Sethiji moves you around every few years ... 3 times ... you bring table with you ... hot spot is a constant companion.

And suddenly its gone. For over 15 years you wondered and not so often searched for the spot ... day or night ... it was always there. Now it has been few years ... none ... gone.

Any explanations before I bring in superstition part?
Kal Agar Hum Dost Ban Jaayen ... To Sharminda Na Ho!

LLKC ... pure and unadulterated ... LLKC!

दूर से देखने पर तो यही लगता था ... 'वाह! वहाँ क्या मजा होता होगा!'
बुरे फसें 'मजाल', आ कर जन्नत में ... हमने तो सोचा था, कुछ नया होता होगा!
Old December 27th, 2008, 03:02 PM

tantric_yogi has a reputation beyond reputetantric_yogi has a reputation beyond reputetantric_yogi has a reputation beyond reputetantric_yogi has a reputation beyond reputetantric_yogi has a reputation beyond reputetantric_yogi has a reputation beyond reputetantric_yogi has a reputation beyond reputetantric_yogi has a reputation beyond reputetantric_yogi has a reputation beyond reputetantric_yogi has a reputation beyond reputetantric_yogi has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Please EXPLAIN this Phenomena ... HOT SPOT

Serious guys ... a shred of plausible/ possible explanation will do just fine?

You are sitting on a chair now working on a PC or laptop ... on a table ... right? Most probably your work table is made of wood. Glass top doesn't matter as I will explain later. Supposes ... if you were to place palm on table surface ... move it around ... gently ... till you hit a spot (normally close to the center) which is warmer to the touch. This warm spot is not under the pc or laptop or any kind of electronic equipment. It gets warmer till you reach the core of the circle ... not so hot that you toast your bread on it ... its more like holding a ceramic cup filled with hot coffee.

Its not the lights cause there are no incandescent light bulbs in the room. Room has windows but with curtains/blinds.

You would think ... glass top is somehow collecting and accumulating energy ... okay ... fine ... so you remove the glass top for few days leaving you working on naked wooden top. Semsem! Semsem story!!

Anything? Will appreciate.

Old December 28th, 2008, 01:43 PM
Lage raho.......

pankajr has a reputation beyond reputepankajr has a reputation beyond reputepankajr has a reputation beyond reputepankajr has a reputation beyond reputepankajr has a reputation beyond reputepankajr has a reputation beyond reputepankajr has a reputation beyond reputepankajr has a reputation beyond reputepankajr has a reputation beyond reputepankajr has a reputation beyond reputepankajr has a reputation beyond repute

Looks like someone is sitting and watching you from that place,sitting at one place for a long time makes the place hot and when you move your hand to feel, it moves away.If you did not see anyone sitting there then your guess is correct.

If this was bothering you and kept you wondering, why did you not have the table changed after removing the glass top.
Old December 28th, 2008, 02:35 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by pankajr View Post
Looks like someone is sitting and watching you from that place,sitting at one place for a long time makes the place hot and when you move your hand to feel, it moves away.If you did not see anyone sitting there then your guess is correct.

Metaphor connecting work table with spirituality and supernatural ... I was hoping to avoid getting into that. But in absence of a reasonably acceptable explanation for the source of energy ... I will eventually have to accept. I have inquired ... so far there has not been one logically sound explanation.

As I admitted in first post ... it was there for many years ... I have not felt it for some time now.

If this was bothering you and kept you wondering, why did you not have the table changed after removing the glass top.

It never bothered me ... on the contrary it was a source of (edited ... I better not get into that part). it was not often that I was conscience of its presence ... but it was there. I miss it ... now that it is no longer there.

I want it back ... that is if there is no explanation of worldly kind.

Last edited by tantric_yogi; December 28th, 2008 at 02:38 PM.
Old December 28th, 2008, 02:39 PM
Junior eCharchan

innocent_boy is infamous around these partsinnocent_boy is infamous around these partsinnocent_boy is infamous around these partsinnocent_boy is infamous around these parts

when you slide your hand inside girl's panty and try to find a spot,you have to apply lots of force to go inside (specially if she is wearing tight jeans and standing), as soon as you touch it girl says AAAAHH and their face goes upward.This spot is pretty hot.

That is called HOT- SPOT.
Old December 28th, 2008, 02:43 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by innocent_boy View Post
when you slide your hand inside girl's panty and try to find a spot,you have to apply lots of force to go inside (specially if she is wearing tight jeans and standing), as soon as you touch it girl says AAAAHH and their face goes upward.This spot is pretty hot.

May I request moderators or admin to kindly delete this post ... nothing funny here.

Innocent Boy ... do you see any smileys in my posts?

Old December 28th, 2008, 02:56 PM
Junior eCharchan

innocent_boy is infamous around these partsinnocent_boy is infamous around these partsinnocent_boy is infamous around these partsinnocent_boy is infamous around these parts

Quote:
Originally Posted by tantric_yogi View Post
May I request moderators or admin to kindly delete this post ... nothing funny here.

Innocent Boy ... do you see any smileys in my posts?
I just read the title and replied to thread. I have no clue what you were trying to explain it went above my head. i replied what I know and which Hot spot really bother me, if it is not related then Mod pls delete it.
Old December 28th, 2008, 03:34 PM
Senior eCharchan

krantikari has a reputation beyond reputekrantikari has a reputation beyond reputekrantikari has a reputation beyond reputekrantikari has a reputation beyond reputekrantikari has a reputation beyond reputekrantikari has a reputation beyond reputekrantikari has a reputation beyond reputekrantikari has a reputation beyond reputekrantikari has a reputation beyond reputekrantikari has a reputation beyond reputekrantikari has a reputation beyond repute

check if sethji changed his coffee mug. or maybe he changed coffee itself the way it is brewed... you know more water in the coffee translates to more heat retention. lots of possibilities... more sugar in the coffee means molal elevation boiling point gets reduced.... another factor, kitchen that brews coffee is moved to higher floor... elevation contributes to reduction in temperature at which liquid boils...

so you see... you don't hafta resort to superstition yet.
Old December 28th, 2008, 03:54 PM
Life is BEAUtiful

sunnykode has a reputation beyond reputesunnykode has a reputation beyond reputesunnykode has a reputation beyond reputesunnykode has a reputation beyond reputesunnykode has a reputation beyond reputesunnykode has a reputation beyond reputesunnykode has a reputation beyond reputesunnykode has a reputation beyond reputesunnykode has a reputation beyond reputesunnykode has a reputation beyond reputesunnykode has a reputation beyond repute

tantuji, I cannot imagine any possible reason for this phenomenon. I do have a wooden table and tried to do what you were saying, however did not see any such hot spot.
Apart from hot coffee cup leaving an impression, i cannot find any plausible explanation.

Old December 28th, 2008, 04:20 PM
Banned

pikesh100 will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by innocent_boy View Post

^^ liked this defi. and explanation a lot.
Wud you pl. continue further and I pray to explain us, afterall what are these hot spots for?

- sip n' suck da hot coffee among ?
- insert a spoon and stirr da whipped cream ?
- smell da coffee 4 for wake up / go to sleep? )
- Sigma 99 ?
- hole n' Pole theory experimentation?
- Universal blackhole, da galaxies came from?
- Smtg else, which I am not aware of !

Pray, cud you pl. dig into it, pl. since my science knowledge is very limited.

Thx.

Last edited by pikesh100; December 28th, 2008 at 04:27 PM.
Old January 14th, 2009, 11:56 PM

Exclamation Re: Please EXPLAIN this Phenomena ... HOT SPOT

Quote:
Originally Posted by sunnykode View Post
tantuji, I cannot imagine any possible reason for this phenomenon.

Neither can others.

I do have a wooden table and tried to do what you were saying, however did not see any such hot spot.

and you wont is the reason its a phenomenon. I am not yet willing to consider it of some supernatural origin ... although I have every reason to.

Apart from hot coffee cup leaving an impression, i cannot find any plausible explanation.

Sunnybhai ... naurally ... coffee cups or any and all other electronic equipment ... discounted! A narrower smaller table by the side serves such purposes.

Krantikaribhai ... I am tempted to try ... find some correlation between appearance, disappearance and my dashas. I will have to go back many many years in time but I doubt if there will be any connection. I did mention ... first time I noticed it was over 15 years ago. I haven't /felt it for couple of years.

Let me give the reason ... why I avoid giving this a hue of super-natural tint ... it has been so many years.

I am not a strong believer. I am not an atheist ... but not strong believer in gods either. But, I am a serious student of metaphysical side of existence. I have learnt ... I know a lot ... I have experienced a great deal ... enough for me to believe.

This is different. Experience associated with this phenomenon adds a dimension which is very physical in nature ... I am not adequately prepared to handle this ... that is once I accept. You understand what I am trying to convey without going into too many words?

Last edited by tantric_yogi; January 14th, 2009 at 11:59 PM.
Old January 15th, 2009, 04:22 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by sunnykode View Post
phenomenon.
Phenomenon? I have no hesitancy in NOT using the word. Philosophically speaking ... this experience is very physical and not a pink elephant flying in the air.

Sunnybhai ... I had confirmation to make sure I was not imagining. Once ... only once! My good woman was in to visit me ... I asked her to touch the spot ... casually. "Why is it hot? I better get going before they tow away the car. Make sure you are on time for dinner ..." ... and she left. Good enough for confirmation.

Old February 3rd, 2009, 03:19 PM

Talking

Weird things do happen.

Like ... day before yesterday I mentioned in one of the threads ... READERS DIGEST having started junk mail shit filled with fake car keys. I stop subscribing over 10 years ago. Told them to remove my name from mailing list. Junk mail stopped.

What do you know ... I open mail last night ... for the first time in over 10 years ... I have shit envelope ... from READERS DIGEST! Wish I had asked for 10 million dollars.

I moved homes several years ago. Old home was far from the city in the bushes. Quite and peaceful. Often I found spiders in my study ... size of my thumb ... my thumb is huge. No such huge spiders in area where I live now unless I think of them ... unless I think of them!

It has happened three of four times. I am relaxing in study ... staring at the wall ... thought of old home where spiders used to crawl on the wall of my study creeps in to my mind ... what a pain it was to kill them.

It so happens ... within 24 hours ... I find one single spider of old home kind on the wall in my study. I don't kill bloody thing cause I know it will be gone till I think of bastard again. Funny and stupid ... if it was not so weird.

Old February 3rd, 2009, 04:20 PM
Clown Prince

chitrala has a reputation beyond reputechitrala has a reputation beyond reputechitrala has a reputation beyond reputechitrala has a reputation beyond reputechitrala has a reputation beyond reputechitrala has a reputation beyond reputechitrala has a reputation beyond reputechitrala has a reputation beyond reputechitrala has a reputation beyond reputechitrala has a reputation beyond reputechitrala has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by tantric_yogi View Post
Weird things do happen.

Like ... day before yesterday I mentioned in one of the threads ... READERS DIGEST having started junk mail shit filled with fake car keys. I stop subscribing over 10 years ago. Told them to remove my name from mailing list. Junk mail stopped.

What do you know ... I open mail last night ... for the first time in over 10 years ... I have shit envelope ... from READERS DIGEST! Wish I had asked for 10 million dollars.

I moved homes several years ago. Old home was far from the city in the bushes. Quite and peaceful. Often I found spiders in my study ... size of my thumb ... my thumb is huge. No such huge spiders in area where I live now unless I think of them ... unless I think of them!

It has happened three of four times. I am relaxing in study ... staring at the wall ... thought of old home where spiders used to crawl on the wall of my study creeps in to my mind ... what a pain it was to kill them.

It so happens ... within 24 hours ... I find one single spider of old home kind on the wall in my study. I don't kill bloody thing cause I know it will be gone till I think of bastard again. Funny and stupid ... if it was not so weird.
This phenomena is called Jungian fall....see as Landya Bhai says our mind is connected to the main server, the big mind- the mind of GOD -and it works in sleep mode, idle mode and also when its working in normal mode.

So your mind keeps sending packets to the main server and in return main server also sends back some packets. Now, suppose you think what if your Seth ji dies...subconsciously your mind sends the request to the big server...big server thinks it over decides it will trigger too many other incidents too and decides against it...

Now when you think of spiders, I think the main server doesnt give a damn about animal rights or spiderman and sends it as a proof of divine revelation by sending a spider to your room... it tries to communicate with you, giving you the proof of its existence. I forgot whom but God used to communicate this way with Jesus or Moses...err or may be with miyan mohammed.

The other day I bought Campbell's soup and the next day they had an exhibition inthe art gallery where Campbell can was displayed as Warhol's creation..I never knew the connection between them. See so God contacted me. You are no less fortunate....

Add: Forgot to add ssmilies...here are some add according to your convenience...

Last edited by chitrala; February 3rd, 2009 at 04:23 PM.
Old February 3rd, 2009, 05:45 PM
Dead On Arrival is back

Sane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by chitrala View Post
This phenomena is called Jungian fall....see as Landya Bhai says our mind is connected to the main server, the big mind- the mind of GOD -and it works in sleep mode, idle mode and also when its working in normal mode.

So your mind keeps sending packets to the main server and in return main server also sends back some packets. Now, suppose you think what if your Seth ji dies...subconsciously your mind sends the request to the big server...big server thinks it over decides it will trigger too many other incidents too and decides against it...

Now when you think of spiders, I think the main server doesnt give a damn about animal rights or spiderman and sends it as a proof of divine revelation by sending a spider to your room... it tries to communicate with you, giving you the proof of its existence. I forgot whom but God used to communicate this way with Jesus or Moses...err or may be with miyan mohammed.

The other day I bought Campbell's soup and the next day they had an exhibition inthe art gallery where Campbell can was displayed as Warhol's creation..I never knew the connection between them. See so God contacted me. You are no less fortunate....

Add: Forgot to add ssmilies...here are some add according to your convenience...
Marvelous theory and I completely agree with it. Has happened with me tonnes of times. I go to any area... and remember so and so girl lives here... then I look around for her... and there she is. Works most of the time... even today. Get a couple movies from the library... and there always ends up some common theme between them, like the same city... or some actor in both... or something. And lots of other things. Saala, this main server thing explains a lot of these unexplainable incidents... needs to be researched into.

"Hinduism brought a multitude of religions under one roof and survived for eons. Christianity and other religions will need to do the same or perish." - saneless