eCharcha.Com   Support eCharcha.Com. Click on sponsor ad to shop online!

Advertise Here

Go Back   eCharcha.Com > Site related > Feedback

Notices

Feedback Feedback about eCharcha.Com site...

Old June 26th, 2004, 02:46 AM
Senior eCharchan

aashoo has a reputation beyond reputeaashoo has a reputation beyond reputeaashoo has a reputation beyond reputeaashoo has a reputation beyond reputeaashoo has a reputation beyond reputeaashoo has a reputation beyond reputeaashoo has a reputation beyond reputeaashoo has a reputation beyond reputeaashoo has a reputation beyond reputeaashoo has a reputation beyond reputeaashoo has a reputation beyond repute
Arrow Time to remove non-working links from the main page

like movie gupshup, hkindian and videsee.com as they are not providing the info and fun due to which they qualified for echarcha favorable statement concerning their traffic.

what say Charch?

Old June 26th, 2004, 01:52 PM
Senior eCharchan

Big-G has much to be proud ofBig-G has much to be proud ofBig-G has much to be proud ofBig-G has much to be proud ofBig-G has much to be proud ofBig-G has much to be proud ofBig-G has much to be proud ofBig-G has much to be proud ofBig-G has much to be proud of
Talking

You really have a lot of free time on your hands, don't you?
Old June 26th, 2004, 02:55 PM
Sutradhar {admin}

echarcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond repute
Bhai log.. Soon I will really upgrade the software and also rectify the links,etc.
Old June 26th, 2004, 03:39 PM
Temporarily Unbanned

Charchila has a reputation beyond reputeCharchila has a reputation beyond reputeCharchila has a reputation beyond reputeCharchila has a reputation beyond reputeCharchila has a reputation beyond reputeCharchila has a reputation beyond reputeCharchila has a reputation beyond reputeCharchila has a reputation beyond reputeCharchila has a reputation beyond reputeCharchila has a reputation beyond reputeCharchila has a reputation beyond repute
Please add some Adult Comics for Yogi Ji also. He's a shy guy as we all know... he won't ask you to add such links on the home page.

Sent from my iPhone.
Old June 27th, 2004, 01:07 PM
Senior eCharchan

aashoo has a reputation beyond reputeaashoo has a reputation beyond reputeaashoo has a reputation beyond reputeaashoo has a reputation beyond reputeaashoo has a reputation beyond reputeaashoo has a reputation beyond reputeaashoo has a reputation beyond reputeaashoo has a reputation beyond reputeaashoo has a reputation beyond reputeaashoo has a reputation beyond reputeaashoo has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally posted by Big-G
You really have a lot of free time on your hands, don't you?
jealous
Old June 27th, 2004, 01:08 PM
Senior eCharchan

Quote:
Originally posted by echarcha
Bhai log.. Soon I will really upgrade the software and also rectify the links,etc.
thanks
Old June 27th, 2004, 11:20 PM

tantric_yogi has a reputation beyond reputetantric_yogi has a reputation beyond reputetantric_yogi has a reputation beyond reputetantric_yogi has a reputation beyond reputetantric_yogi has a reputation beyond reputetantric_yogi has a reputation beyond reputetantric_yogi has a reputation beyond reputetantric_yogi has a reputation beyond reputetantric_yogi has a reputation beyond reputetantric_yogi has a reputation beyond reputetantric_yogi has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally posted by Charchila
Please add some Adult Comics for Yogi Ji also. He's a shy guy as we all know... he won't ask you to add such links on the home page.
You liked it? I know it happens but first time in my life I actually saw video of horses and dogs stuff ... shit man. Open a link from that beheading site Sutradarji posted if you wanna watch dogs and horses having a good time. Please dont if you are shy like me. Where you been?

Big Ji I opened videseebhai's site after a long time. Site videsee.com does not look anything like what videseebhai intended it to be. What has he done to it?

Ashoo Just click on it ... videsee.com is there ... noh?
Kal Agar Hum Dost Ban Jaayen ... To Sharminda Na Ho!

LLKC ... pure and unadulterated ... LLKC!

दूर से देखने पर तो यही लगता था ... 'वाह! वहाँ क्या मजा होता होगा!'
बुरे फसें 'मजाल', आ कर जन्नत में ... हमने तो सोचा था, कुछ नया होता होगा!
Old June 27th, 2004, 11:21 PM
Senior eCharchan

ShivSainik has a reputation beyond reputeShivSainik has a reputation beyond reputeShivSainik has a reputation beyond reputeShivSainik has a reputation beyond reputeShivSainik has a reputation beyond reputeShivSainik has a reputation beyond reputeShivSainik has a reputation beyond reputeShivSainik has a reputation beyond reputeShivSainik has a reputation beyond reputeShivSainik has a reputation beyond reputeShivSainik has a reputation beyond repute
I guess videsee.com is sold to somebody else ???

Last edited by ShivSainik; June 27th, 2004 at 11:26 PM.
Old June 27th, 2004, 11:39 PM

tantric_yogi has a reputation beyond reputetantric_yogi has a reputation beyond reputetantric_yogi has a reputation beyond reputetantric_yogi has a reputation beyond reputetantric_yogi has a reputation beyond reputetantric_yogi has a reputation beyond reputetantric_yogi has a reputation beyond reputetantric_yogi has a reputation beyond reputetantric_yogi has a reputation beyond reputetantric_yogi has a reputation beyond reputetantric_yogi has a reputation beyond repute
Charchilla, My lunch spoiled. Anyway, you want to find out what Baweeshinchee looks like ... go to Sutradarji's link (ogri something) and on the left side of screen look for partner sites and open third or fourth ... strictly street lunch spoiler. But, when you close the page another opens from behind (brazil something) that one has some class.

Old June 28th, 2004, 04:34 PM
Simple Indian Muslim

videsee is just really nicevidesee is just really nicevidesee is just really nicevidesee is just really nicevidesee is just really nice
Quote:
Originally posted by tantric_yogi
:

Big Ji I opened videseebhai's site after a long time. Site videsee.com does not look anything like what videseebhai intended it to be. What has he done to it?

Ashoo Just click on it ... videsee.com is there ... noh?
Tantrik bhai Salaam!

A year ago, videsee.com was hacked into ruins! I had to decide whether it was worth spending time and $$$$ fixing it. Decided to let it go. Sometimes in life that is the best thing to do! Move on! I had asked Sunit to remove the link, but I guess he too has better things to do with his time!

Mark Twain
Old June 28th, 2004, 07:35 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by videsee
Tantrik bhai Salaam!

A year ago, videsee.com was hacked into ruins! I had to decide whether it was worth spending time and $$$$ fixing it. Decided to let it go. Sometimes in life that is the best thing to do! Move on! I had asked Sunit to remove the link, but I guess he too has better things to do with his time!
Sahibji Sallaam,

Yes, I do recall. I am sorry to hear this because I know how dear this project was to you. I thought videsee.com had some great contributions from immigration experts and a link to book you had published. I enjoyed reading articles of and about successful NRIs. There were quite a few. I am sad but must move on with life. There has to be something bright emerge from such an experience ... leave it in the hands of time.

Best wishes.