eCharcha.Com   Support eCharcha.Com. Click on sponsor ad to shop online!

Advertise Here

Go Back   eCharcha.Com > Immigration > Green Card

Notices

Green Card Discuss all things about the coveted card which is no longer green in color!

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old May 2nd, 2010, 06:21 PM

sgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Arizona introduces tough immigration laws - What is your take?

Quote:
Originally Posted by milanfanabhi View Post
yes i did that during my us trip.I carried the copy and it was ok.I had been asked atleast 5 times for my passport and all 5 times they were satisfied with the notarized copy.
Again, i cannot stop giving Sing examples.

Singapore gives you a nice card kind of a thing (That also tells you whether it is an 'Employment Pass' or a PR )which you can carry without having your passport. It is quite handy and also was a great aide in shutting up the Malaysian immigration guy who was asking me wierd questions')